[F18-PP] Guiding Hand (Just for the Halibut)

Post Counter: 1

Eruda goes through her quests that she has yet to check off her list. It had been a bit since she worked with the guild. Today she was going to start checking quests off that list again. "I've done that one" saying as she sits near the fountain on floor 18. Raserei pawing the paper as she tries to read details. "Raserei, what are you doing. I know you are bored but we will get going soon." Raserei gets stubborn and hops on Eruda's lap. "Hey, okay fine," Licking Eruda face, she sets the paper down and places both her hands against Raserei's face, rubbing her head. "Let's go check the quest board to see what is available. For that to happen you need to get off my lap," Eruda says the last words in a cooing playful matter. Hopping of Eruda now, she was getting way too big to be doing this but both Raserei and her loved that attention they gave one another. Getting to her feet now she dust's off her behind and checks the quest board. Accepting one she had yet to do she sends a message through the guild chat notifying that anyone who hasn't gone to join if they would like. She kneels down as her HUD chimes, sending the message, and pets Raserei a bit rough, playing with her while she waits for a response.

Eruda | HP:870/870 | EN:84/84 | DMG:3 | MIT:117 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:26 | DoT -25%

Spoiler

Eruda
Level: 42
HP: 870/870
EN: 84/84

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 117
BH:26
BLD:24
TAUNT
THRNS:36
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Unforgiving Edge - Malice T2: (Bleed 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T2: Damage Mitigation 3 (+54 Mitigation)
Misc: Stalwart Defender T2: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1)

Skills:
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
One-Handed Curved Sword [Rank 2]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Block [Rank 4]
Battle Healing [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Protector (Rank 1)

Mods:
Stonewall

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal
Ebon Tether - Beauty (+3 Loot Dice)

Edited by Eruda

Post Counter: 2

An aimless traverse of the rolling gold fields that composed floor 7, just outside the walls of Deepedge. A gentle breeze plays through the mans hair, a twist up and a close of his eyes as he breathes deeply. A sharp exhale as the dragoon let that wind pass him by, to wherever it was seeking. A ding on his HUD peels his attention down, and a shift of it open reveals a message from Eruda of all people. "Hmm, what have you been up to?" Gaius remarks to the page rhetorically, curious what it was Eruda had been doing. A quick response that he was coming sent back in an instant, Gaius manifests his weapon and uses it to vault upward before a breaking crash sends him forward in a bolt of energy. The man was getting strong, the man was becoming who he was always going to be. The man was different.

Gaius Consumes: Titan's Strength (+3 DMG) 180976, Well Done Steak (Protein 3/Filled) 180857

Gaius | HP:990/990 | EN:106/106 | DMG:22 | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2

Spoiler

Gaius, Descending Gale
Level: 48
HP: 990/990
EN: 106/106

Stats:
Damage: 22
Mitigation: 23
Accuracy: 1
H.M.:4
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dragoon's Journey [2HAS] (T2/Perfect) Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Dragoon's Plate MK. II [Heavy] (T2/Perfect) Mitigation 1, Heavy Momentum 2
Misc: Assault Division Bracelet: [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) Accuracy 1, Recovery 2

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Charge [Rank 1]
Energist [Obtained]
Energize [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics
Stamina
Hyperactive

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*2
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2*1
Boar Hide Belt [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) [+3 Loot Dice]

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Gaius

Post Counter: 3

Sitting under a tree on floor 18 with her black book in hand. Sam was writing her own discoveries from her time on this floor. Raidou had done a great job with most of the main things but she liked adding her own touches to each inscription. Memorable things and places that maybe she could bring Kat someday. A chime of her HUD, a message was sent through the guild chat. It was from Eruda... Memories of that night come flowing through her mind. She was now wondering how Eruda was doing. She had been wondering this for a while but hasn't gained the courage to ask Eruda about it. That night damaged her but she was trying now to move past it. Today was the day that she was going to get somewhere with that. She wasn't ready to speak with Freya but maybe Eruda could enlighten something about that night that she couldn't see or failed to take in. 

Getting to her feet and walking back to the main town where she assumed Eruda would be. Arriving there, seeing Eruda playing with her blue wolf. Raserei was much larger than when she last saw her. Taking a deep nervous breath she asks "Eruda how are you doing after what happened that night." Sam had almost tears in her eyes but she held back not knowing who else would be showing up for this occasion.

Sam Consumes: Titan's Strength (+3 DMG) 180976, Well Done Steak (Protein 3/Filled) 180854, Poached Egg (+2 ACC)

Using Mega Slime Farm: +2 Sp upon thread closure 

Sam | HP:800/800 | EN:78/78 | DMG:22 | MIT:12 | ACC:5 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2

Spoiler

Sam
Level: 39
HP: 800/800
EN: 78/78

Stats:
Damage: 22
Mitigation: 12
Accuracy: 5
BLD:24
LD:3
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Serrated Guillotine - Bloodlust {T2}: Bleed 1, Damage 2
Armor: Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1
Misc: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 3]
Hiding [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor []: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Edited by Sam

Post Counter: 4

A scampering toward the warp gate in a brief whizz, Shiina was still hyped up on some sweets she'd saved from Freya. Right through the center of Coral onto the gate and a flash of light triggers. Landing upon the followed gate on floor 18 she yelps out "Whats GooD!" hopping down from the panel, instantly shattering the uncomfortable aura that was becoming prevalent. The girl waddles toward the newly forming group, eagerly seeking out a day filled with excitement. Unsure really what quest they were actually going on, she was just along for the ride. Next to Eruda she takes a seat while the rest of the party met up, fluffing away at Raserei with outstretched hands. The hound seemed large enough to enjoy her special brand of torture. Shiina just does her thing, waiting and watching the gate for another person to arrive so they could get this shindig started up right.

Shiina | HP:800/800 | EN:80/80 | DMG:1 | MIT:79 | MENDING:1 | REC:4 | LD:3

Spoiler

Shiina, The Resonant Valkyre
Level: 40
HP: 800/800
EN: 80/80

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 79
MENDING:1
REC:4
LD:3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Wings of the Valkyre - Spring [Heavy Armor] (T2/Perfect) +54 Miti
Armor: Ancient Larissa Leaf Necklace [T2/Perfect/Trinket] Life Mending 1, Recovery 2
Misc: Sapphire Hair Clips [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +3 LD

Skills:
First Aid [Rank 5]
Energize [Obtained]
Heavy Armor [Rank 4]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Sharpness
Field Medic
Hyperactive

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Lullaby 2 [T1/Rare/Debuff/Instant] -2 Evasion*2
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*3
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal*5
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal*5
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal*3
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T2/Perfect/Support/Instant] +120 HP*4

Housing Buffs:
Skylight (Extended Mod Limit): +1 Rank to the Extended Mod Limit skill.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Shiina

Post Counter: 5

Raserei already excited from Eruda's playful intentions, another joins and ruffles up her fur. Raserei pounces on Shiina now begins licking her face. Eruda just watches this and chuckles before glancing at Sam and her question that brought back that night. Eruda stands and pulls Sam to the side as Raserei and Shiina were busy with their roughhousing. "Sam this shouldn't be a conversation for now but if you really need to know," she glances to Shiina and Raserei, "I have moved past it, Freya was not herself and I do not hold that against her. Sam, I have forgiven her and you should do the same." Sam starts to say "But she..." Eruda interrupts as her frame starts to glow. Raserei stops what she's doing and turns to Sam. A small blue flame lights beneath her feet as she almost glares at Sam. "You would rather sit here and make accusations than talking to the source. Freya is not a threat to you and if you had just spoken to her then you would know that. I will not sit here and listen to you talk ill about Freya when you have not had a simple conversation with her." The flames die as she turns to the warp gate as it flares up with another person coming through. "I have forgiven her... I trust her with my life and I hope for your sake you can learn to do the same." This was spoken in a calm and collected voice. Meeting Sam's eyes with sincerity she looks at Raserei with a nod as her ear perk back up and tackles Shiina again.

Edited by Eruda

Post Counter: 6

Into the walls of Deepedge as he coasts over the perimeter, sliding upon a rooftop before leaping down. His feet clatter against the red slated panels that compose one, bouncing toward another maybe some ten feet away. A jam of his weapon down causes his momentum to carry upward, a flourish and spin overhead as the winds trigger and mitigate the fall. It does a fair job of scaring the shit out of the players present, a tap of his shoes one after another with a wide grin on his face. "Sorry." He ushers softly with a scratch on the back of head, clattering up to the gate and yelling out "Floor 18, Eriwald" the pad triggers and washes the place with its blue hue glow, in an instant the pulse tears and bends reality firing him up. In the swamp like town he lands, the varied wooden platforms to compose a semi normal looking floor. It instantly reminded him of snake out of water, reaffirming the lessons imparted in an instant. "Sup guys?" Gaius barks to the group with his smile still held.

Post Counter: 7

She didn't want to mention that those eyes and Freya's action haunted her at night. She didn't want to tell her that she had been scared of Freya or that she was avoiding working with the guild in fear that Freya would be there. Gaius arrives and Sam gives him a half smile. Her eyes meet Eruda's now and she now knew that Eruda felt strongly about her decision. It may have been simple that they were twins and it was easy to forgive and forget but with Sam and not knowing Freya, it was hard to do just that. Eruda was right though, she could make any final conclusion about this until she talked to Freya so she simple says "Will you please be there with me when I talk to Freya. She scares the shit out of me." Glancing to Shiina and Raserei she smiles with a sigh. How could she forgive and forget something from a person she barely knew... 

Edited by Sam

Post Counter: 8

Being virtually tackled by the familiar who was able to withstand her punishing affections, returning a lapping of her own to the small girl. Shiina basically places the thing in a head lock, wrapping both of her mitts around the familiars throat and ruffling its head with both hands. "Doggo, I want you." Shiina quips in a suggestive and provocative manner as she stares intensely into its eyes, being lost in its sapphire gaze for a moment. The thing shuffles forward with force and knocks the girl over. Shiina giggles and flounders beneath the thing, wiggling and bear hugging it from below. She'd all but forgotten why she was here, that train track that was her mind was never on the same course. The train conductor that planned out her train of thought needed to be shot, because the dude had made it in the most unsafe manner that he was clearly crazy as a basket full of hammers.

Post Counter: 9

Her eyes focused on Sam. I was clear that with the look in her eyes that something was off. "Of course," a simple response to Sam. If that was what she had to do for Sam to talk with Freya then that was what she was going to do. Glancing to Gaius, "I guess we have a full party then." She opens her HUD and sends a party invite to each and a quest share. "We will be fishing today. Reading through Raidou's notes the fish are decently strong but I have no doubt that you two will be able to take them out quickly. I will keep them focused on me if I have to. Shiina," glancing to the duo couple, "Focus on boosting them and healing if it's needed. Raserei," her ears perk up hearing her name and turning her head slightly still being in a bear hug with Shiina. "Come," Raserei gives a small whine but turns and licks Shiina's face before pulling away.

They begin to walk toward the docks that the quest marker leads to. A short conversation with a fisherman as Eruda get handed a pole. She was unsure how to fish but the fisherman explains the basics of the content.  Getting onto the boat Raserei sits on the shore staring at Eruda. She gives a small chuckle saying "You stay there, I don't know how water will mix with you and the boat with your fire." Giving a pet against the side of her face she gets fully into the boat. Raserei then starts to stare onto the water while sitting on the edge.

Post Counter: 10

Gaius spins his glaive before docking it behind his right shoulder, eyeballing the two girls and the agent of chaos. A nod and an affirmation of his grin "Suits me fine." A twist of his head as he begins to break out the walls of the place, he didn't have time to play twenty questions with these guys. He wanted to keep the ball rolling, and could hardly do that if he was having long drawn conversations with seemingly no end. On that front that's what he liked about Setsuna, the girl never kept talking for more than a few seconds. Wait a moment... Gaius stops dead in his tracks. Did he just appreciate Setsuna, again? What the fuck is wrong with me? The thought rattled around in his noggin like a marble, it was sinking in that this was changing by the day. A hard swallow and a shake of his head, trying to break that shit loose.

Edited by Gaius

Post Counter: 11

Sam steps onto the boat and Shiina gives Raserei a rough petting before literally jumping onto the boat and causing it to rock bag and forth. Sam holds onto the side of the boat as this happens. She didn't want to get wet today if she could help it. Sam takes the paddles and starts to row out to where she thinks is the best spot. Eruda handed her the fishing pole when they stop in the middle of the lake. "Let's see if I can fish out something worth a damn." She knew her fishing reputation wasn't the best but maybe she could get this quest rolling. She casts the fishing line into the water and waits for a bite. After waiting a while, her line doesn't budge any. Nothing seemed to want to bite. "Shiina you want to give it a try?" Handing the fishing pole to Shiina, she hoped that she would have more luck than her. That seemed to always be the case...

ID# 183095 results: Craft: 4+1=5, Nothing!

Edited by Sam

Post Counter: 12

"Ok!" Shiina extrudes shuffling toward the side of the boat, using another rod as Sam beckons her over. A single cast, a plunk of a performance crystal dropping into the water. You can hear the sounds of a muffled crystal beneath the waves as the line sinks. Seconds later a huge mass of scales topped with an array of jagged teeth and a dangingly lantern on a string. "I think I got it." Shiina extrudes with a purse of her lips in a duck face, patting Sam with a smile. The huge fish was not happy, a tiny crystal, producing warbled music had bounced against it and making it irritated. A multitude of other smaller ones rocket into the boat moments later, littering the place in an instant. "Neat." The songstress extrudes as she shuffles away with a tap of her feet, doing the thing she would normally be asked.

ID# 183096 results: Craft: 11+1=12, Fucking Shiina (Halibut and all 4 mobs caught)

Edited by Shiina

Post Counter: 13

The boat rocks as Gaius rears back, and fires his polearm like a bullet. It lances through the eye causing it to screech in anguish. "Wow that was easier then I thought It'd be." The dragoon comments lunging onto his weapon, and twisting it in the now glowing eye socket. The weapon discharges a hum of green light, like a pulse the beast screams out in anguish. It begins to thrash about trying to break Gaius loose, but he was a hell of a guy to get off of once he got attached. The polearm slips in just a bit further as he holds it steady, aiming to drive it completely through the Lurker. It's teeth begin to clamp and slam together in a chattering, the A.I. weighing its options to what it could do to stop him. It did not know however, that Gaius had long bested a fish much larger then this one and it didn't stand any chance.

Dimension Stampede [x15], -13 EN (17 - [Finesse 3] - [Stamina]), Charge Activated (+1 DMG, -1 ACC), Disguise Activated (+1 EVA)

ID# 183104 results: Battle: 6+1-1+1=7, Hit vs. The Lurker dealing 23x15=345-150=195 DMG

Players:
Gaius | HP:990/990 | EN:93/106 | DMG:22 | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2
Sam | HP:800/800 | EN:78/78 | DMG:22 | MIT:12 | ACC:5 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2
Eruda | HP:870/870 | EN:84/84 | DMG:3 | MIT:117 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:26 | DoT -25%

Mobs:
(1,0,0,0) The Lurker | HP:305/500 | DMG:250 (300/350) | MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA: -1
(0,0,0,0) Fossil Fish #1 | HP:250/250 | DMG:100 (125/150) | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA: 2
(0,0,0,0) Fossil Fish #2 | HP:250/250 | DMG:100 (125/150) | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA: 2
(0,0,0,0) Fossil Fish #3 | HP:250/250 | DMG:100 (125/150) | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA: 2
(0,0,0,0) Fossil Fish #4 | HP:250/250 | DMG:100 (125/150) | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA: 2

Edited by Gaius

Post Counter: 14

As Gaius had the bigger fish handled, Sam would deal with the adds. Her eyes find each one she thinks of her next move. A moment passes as she kicks the stray fish into the grouping and swipes her Battle Axe through the air toward the known targets. An exploding impact that hit every small one causing a second explosion and a mist of tiny blue data pieces that come down on them like snow fall. Only one was living now. She was actually useful this time. She was happy that her normal missing habits didn't take place this time. She was hoping that this would keep up during the rest of this battle because she felt like she really did have something to prove to the team. Regardless of how she felt, Sam's focus remained on the thing under Gaius's weapon that was still flailing away trying to get lose from his puncture.

Using Concentration, Explode Catapult [x14] -19 EN [14-3 (Finesse) + 8 (Hits 4)], Concentration CD [0/3]

ID# 183105 results: Battle: 3+6-2=7, Hits! vs Fossil Fish #1 Dealing 22*14=308-50=258 Damage, Killing it!
ID# 183106 results: Battle: 3+6-2=7, Hits! vs Fossil Fish #2 Dealing 22*14=308-50=258 Damage, Killing it!
ID# 183107 results: Battle: 7+6-2=10, Hits! vs Fossil Fish #3 Dealing 22*14=308-50=258 Damage, Killing it!
ID# 183108 results: Battle: 8+6-2=11, Hits! vs Fossil Fish #4 Dealing 22*14=308-50=258 Damage, Killing it!

Players:
Sam | HP:800/800 | EN:59/78 | DMG:22 | MIT:12 | ACC:5 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2

Mobs:
(1,0,0,0) The Lurker | HP:305/500 | DMG:250 (300/350) | MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA: -1
(0,1,0,0) Fossil Fish #1 | HP:-8/250 | DMG:100 (125/150) | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA: 2
(0,1,0,0) Fossil Fish #2 | HP:-8/250 | DMG:100 (125/150) | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA: 2
(0,1,0,0) Fossil Fish #3 | HP:-8/250 | DMG:100 (125/150) | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA: 2
(0,1,0,0) Fossil Fish #4 | HP:-8/250 | DMG:100 (125/150) | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA: 2

Edited by Sam

Post Counter: 15

A swat of her hand against Sam's keister causes a sudden discharge of power as the girl begins to sing. The resonant sound that burned from her voice, like an angel the chorus causes the very lake's surface to swell and echo in small waves. The boss itself begins to languish and its strength seems to wane. The songstress voice carries as the weapons in others hands begin to swell, she ushers around the boat. "Eruda like second lessons." Shiina waddles behind the girl, noticing her glancing toward the shore at her dog. A single press of Shiina's small hand against the silvered plate on her back. "You got the pipes girl, I've seen it. Doggo don't need to be here for you to sing." Eruda would feel the vibration carried from Shiina's arm, like static it would hum through her spine. Shiina was a voice that carried, and perhaps in her own odd way, Shiina was the perfect tutor to find one. To find one's heart.

Shiina casts Sharpness on Sam (+2 DMG for two rounds), -12 EN, Sharpness CD [0/1]

Players:
Sam | HP:800/800 | EN:59/78 | DMG:22(+2) | MIT:12 | ACC:5 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2
Shiina | HP:800/800 | EN:68/80 | DMG:1 | MIT:79 | MENDING:1 | REC:4 | LD:3

Mobs:

Edited by Shiina

Post Counter: 16

Eruda already knew her intention but getting there was the part she was struggling with. The moment Shiina touches her back, Eruda closes her eyes. From the shore you could hear Raserei howl loud and proud. From anyone who saw her you would see the Flamed wolf glow deep blue with no flame beneath her feet. Eruda on the other hand bursts, a large explosion of deep blue fire as she gives a loud out bursted yell matching Raserei's howl. Eruda could feel the energy from Raserei like it was given to her and not just shared at that point. Eruda's only straight focus was that remaining fish, her eyes flash open. Looking closely you could see tiny flames symbolized in her eyes. You could hear the fire sizzling against the water around them and the boat... There was flames everywhere. The Lurker, if it could show fear was doing just that has it's main focus was Eruda now, trying to get away from Gaius now more than ever.

Using Howl, -8 EN

ID# 183109 results: Battle: 3+2=5, Miss! vs Eruda

Players:
Sam | HP:800/800 | EN:59/78 | DMG:22(+2) | MIT:12 | ACC:5 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2
Eruda | HP:870/870 | EN:76/84 | DMG:3 | MIT:117 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:26 | DoT -25%

Mobs:
(1,0,0,4) The Lurker | HP:305/500 | DMG:250 (300/350) | MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA: -1

Edited by Eruda

Post Counter: 17

Disguise Fades, Disguise CD [1/3]

Worming away with the polearm trapped in its face, Gaius begins to slip it in further then it was. It tears and the thing squeals as that lance penetrates deeper. "Had enough?" The dragoon goads to the monster falling on its last legs rather quickly, and it wasn't until an outcry from his back his attention would turn. "What the fuck was that?" he eyes Eruda still consumed by flames, the surface of the lake steaming in white trails as a good portion of the boat was on fire. "Holy shit, Mrs. Tank..." He shakes his head falling on old habits. "Eruda, what the fuck?" The beast worms a bit and plucks the spear out of its head, as Gaius plummets he extends out a left hand and lands squarely folding it and bouncing back to his feet. "Looks good on you, lets fry this bitch so we can go home." Spoken as he lifts a foot and stomps out a bit of the flames revealing a slightly scorched wood.

Dimension Stampede [x15], -13 EN (17 - [Finesse 3] - [Stamina])

ID# 183111 results: Battle: 5+1+1=7, Hit vs. The Lurker dealing 22x15=330-150=180 DMG, Craft: 9 [+2 EN]

Players:
Gaius | HP:990/990 | EN:83/106 | DMG:22 | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2
Eruda | HP:870/870 | EN:76/84 | DMG:3 | MIT:117 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:26 | DoT -25%

Mobs:
(1,0,0,4) The Lurker | HP:125/500 | DMG:250 (300/350) | MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA: -1

Edited by Gaius

Post Counter: 18

Concentration CD [1/3]

A pull back of her weapon as she cleaves downward deep within its flesh. Finishing to job as it lies there limp but twitching. "Well that was very new..." she realized that a hole was made in the boat. A small puncture as a small amount of water starts to make its way onto the boat. "Great..." Sam says quickly looking for a solution to the added problem that she had caused. Moving the fish from the hole, she puts her foot on it as her shoe becomes soaking wet. Shiina scrambles to Sam's foot and moves it pressing her hands against the hole. Her fingers moved slightly and she gets sprayed in the face by the water coming in. Shiina fall backwards to her butt and Gaius takes the dead fishes ass and crams it into the hole. It was holding for now... Sam quickly takes the paddles and starts rowing the boat back to shore.

Using Explode Catapult [x14] -13 EN [14-3 (Finesse) + 2 (Hits 1)]

ID# 183112 results: Battle: 3+5+1=9, Hits! vs The Lurker Dealing 24*14=336-150=186 Damage, Killing It!  Craft: 6 [+2 EN]

Players:
Gaius | HP:990/990 | EN:83/106 | DMG:22 | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2
Sam | HP:800/800 | EN:49/78 | DMG:22(+2){1/2} | MIT:12 | ACC:5 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2

Mobs:
(1,0,0,4) The Lurker | HP:-61/500 | DMG:250 (300/350) | MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA: -1

Edited by Sam

Post Counter: 19

While they were all messing with the hole Eruda was in her own head. The flames started to die as she closes her eyes now trying to calm herself down. What the fuck was that? She hears Gaius say. Eruda gives a few deep, slow breaths. The only this she knew was she was so full of determination, the need to protect, the will to keep the thing from hitting anyone but her. The thought itself that it would hit anyone else made her so furious in that swift moment. "That is a very good question, one that I am not sure I can give an answer to just yet." She turns to Shiina and helps her to her feet and looks to Sam as she had the same look on her face that Gaius did when he asked that question. She glances to Shiina now wondering, wanting to know how she helped that pressing matter. How she knew what to do... "I think I have a few things to learn from you Shiina. You willing to help me out?" She asks her as they arrive on the shore.

Plucking the fish from the hole, Gaius pulls the boat up to solid ground after they all jump off. Handing the guy the fish she says "Sorry about the boat," the fisherman grabs the fish from Eruda saying "Wait, what happened to my boat?" Glancing at it, he sees that some of the wood was more charcoal that actual wood and a large hole from where the fish was pulled from. The Fishman runs to the boat and latches onto it with both hands dropping the fish to his feet looking the boat over. Eruda signals everyone the run away before they got their ass chewed.

Edited by Eruda

Post Counter: 20

They all run off out of view from the Fishman. Raserei right behind them at Eruda's feet, keeping pace. The question still stood, though. What the heck happened to Eruda when she did what she did. She knew Eruda couldn't answer it right now because she had not a clue herself. A few words given from the four and laughing along with them. Eruda and Shiina went off together to experiment some of what just transpired and Gaius went off to do whatever Gaius does... Sam, however, was off to talk to Freya. Eruda was right. She couldn't get past how freaked she was of Freya until an actually conversation was present in the variable. Then and only then could she make a decision on what she would do next. She was heading to the guildhall once more, a safe zone just in case something were to go wrong. She did not trust Freya, and that was making it very hard to want to work with such a person. 

Quest Complete:
Eruda:
<<Gleaming Fish Scale>> [Tier 2 Perfect Trinket]: A Small Scale that is encaplused by a small glass orb filled with water, to keep the scale from drying out. The orb is attatched to a string to be worn around the neck (+1 LD, +2 Prosperity)
5 SP (1 Page count, 1 Event Bonus, 3 Quest Completion)

Gaius:

Sam:

Shiina:

Simmone (The Guild Treasury):
10400*Col (2500*4 Quest Completion per player, 400 Page count)

Edited by Sam