[F1-SP]- First Lesson Ft. Zachariah

Post Counter: 21

Tron thought about the time it would take for him to get to the frontlines, the thoughts though faded as he neared the Gates to the Town, a smile on his face came up as well as he looked down at the ground, seeing the flower he had just picked up a few minutes ago down the hill. He was happy to see the quest wasn't going to take much time, but his face stayed blank as he grabbed it and placed it in his inventory. He was tired after the running around for no reason, he knew it was due to his level, but he would just need to walk it off to be fine afterward. The player though looked around once more as he tried to find the same flower or another rock. Another rock though could prove to be just another stone, not materials. Something he wasn't wanting to waste more time with. 

ID: 183260 

LD: 17

Edited by Tron Vs Matrix

Post Counter: 22

Tron smiled as he looked around, seeing the flower on the ground and grabbing it, it seemed that he had finally collected the last flower and now Tron just needed to go back to the old man as pressed the blue circle once more. Getting up from the ground he walked back up to the town, smiling as he passed the gate. The player was not the most delighted to have his party member vanish, and she was still alive as he noted that her health didn't go to yellow and no monster could have killed her that quickly. He shrugged it off as he walked into the Town finally and made his way down to the land to Zachariah. He was a nice NPC, not stubborn or rude. 
       The player though finally was in front of the workshop or the alchemist as he walked in smiling at the old man once more, the old man perking around and greeting him with the exact same smile he did the first time he walked into his workshop. Tron closing the door behind him as the old man started to talk. 
              "So I see your back so quickly, and I hope you have the items I was asking for correct, to give me an item you can open your menu by-" 
       Tron didn't care for the chattering talks of trade or whatever. He was so bored with tutorial talking that the just opened his menu and dropped the items in front of Zachariah. Still providing the smile as they fell from in front of him to the floor inches away from Zachariah's feet. 
              "Yep, I got them all right here for ya, five tier one materials as you asked."  Tron though noticed as the material had changed from the item it once was to a copper colored brick of some sort, probably a color given as the material was to be universal for Aincrad.
       The old man though smiled as he walked over to Tron, squatting a grabbing the items off the floor, and placing them on the table next to him as he smiled at Tron looking back at the player. Tossing him one of the materials, smiling, giving a chuckle Zachariah leaned against his table, smiling. "Go ahead and craft a healing potion for me, give it a shot. I'm sure you'll be fine." 
       Tron smiled as he grabbed the material from the old man, placing it on the table and grabbing a small hammer on the bench and hitting the copper brick. Thankfully the brick glowed for a second, then shifted into am uncommon quality potion, Zachariah chuckling as he grabbed it and placed it in pocket. 

ID# 183261

LD: 11

Edited by Tron Vs Matrix

Post Counter: 23

Tron Smiled as the item crafted successfully, giving an nod and watching as Zachariah walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a package wrapped in paper, tied by string. Tron was confused, but didn't think in any sense it was for him. The old man placed it on the table and looked at Tron. 
              "If you could young one," the old man started, "It would mean a lot to me if you could go ahead and deliver this package to an old blacksmith friend of mine, I need to get it out of my workshop, its been taking up to much space. He'd probably be grateful if he finally did retrieve the package you know, could you do that for me?" 
        Tron, without hesitation, nodded, and grabbed the package, smiling once more at the old man, and turning out of the building. The old man wishing him luck and the door behind Tron finally shutting as he made his way down the street to a blacksmithing shop, the NPC Lyle appearing in front of the shop as he smiled at the player, noticing the package that was in his hand. 
              "Zachariah must have sent you! I have been waiting ages for this package, may I please have it?" 
       Tron questioned how the NPC knew it was the exact package that he was looking for, it looked like any other sort of package, but Tron handed the man the package, him putting it on his counter and about to walk in before seeing the boy once more, a 'Hmmmm' coming out from the NPC's throat as he looked at Tron. 
             "Could you help with something? I think I could use you for it."

ID: 183288

CD: 1

ID: 183289

CD: 11

Thread Summary:

-5 Tier 1 Potions of Rare Quality
-1 Tier 1 Damage Potion of Uncommon Quality
-1 Tier 1 Over-Health Potion of Special Quality
-400 Col
-3 Sp (+1 Page, +2 Quest)