[F1 - PP] The Second Lesson Is Also Free (Starla, Koga, Lishuu, and Recon)

Starla stood around the blacksmith shop for a short while, seeing if anyone else was going to show up to the shop. She thought she had seen a group of three collecting materials in the field in a separate area from her, but they seemed to be a group filled with energy and enthusiasm. There was also another girl whom was exceptionally beautiful. She had flowing aqua hair and Starla felt herself instinctively grow a little jealous of her beautiful colored hair. Starla watched as Lyle Tealeaf smacked at a piece of metal, trying to shape the metal into a sword hilt. It was interesting to see the shape slowly change as each hammer was masterfully placed. He began with a cross shape and then added clumps of metal to create some circular grips on the side of the hilt. He finished banging out the hilt and dumped the hilt into a barrel of water to help solidify the metal and cool it down. The steam that came up she felt make contact with her face. It reminded her of the time she used to spend taking her luxurious time inside of the bath. With the memory of her previous life keeping her company, she felt comfortable waiting a little bit for the group to catch up to her. She wondered what kind of people she might meet to complete this quest with her.

@Starla@Koga@Lishuu@Recon

Spoiler

Starla
Level 4
HP: 80/80
EP: 8/8
DMG: 4
KEEN: 1
EVA: 1
MIT: 5

Skills:
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Battle Ready Inventory:
5 Starter Potions

Edited by Starla

She was done long before Roy, but waiting for him necessarily ripped the wind from her wings.

The other Player seemed to delight in taking his sweet time, in turn forcing her to stand idly by while he told his horrendous jokes. Lish managed to smile and only grimaced ten times or less throughout the ordeal. She counted that among one of her greatest accomplishments. The blue haired girl plodded along the path ahead of the others, only somewhat sympathetic that she had left Koga behind to buffer her from the man. Honestly, she doubted that the stronger Player had any more patience for it than she did.

Lish turned her attention back toward the town as she walked away from Zackariah, armed now with the next quest in the line that took her toward one Lyle Tealeaf. "Well, he can't be all bad," the British woman pondered aloud. "Anyone with a name like Tealeaf would be a right swell sort, I imagine." 

Already, she'd managed to discern the position of the questgiver on her HUD. The blinking yellow mark got closer with each step until she was suddenly assailed by the pungent scent of wrought iron. With the heat of the forge in her face, Lish couldn't help but to wipe the suddenly apparent beads of sweat from her face. "I don't know what I was expecting," she muttered, only slightly disappointed that she wasn't met with tea and crumpets. That would have been a most exquisite development. 

"Oh, hello!" she blinked suddenly in surprise at the sight of another woman, one not too distant in age from herself. It was a massive relief to see someone else in this god forsaken world who knew the struggle the way she did. At least, that was her first thought. Then it struck her that she'd made an overgeneralization. The best course of action, obviously, was to smile cordially.

"I suppose I should have thought there might be others doing these quests. How silly of me," Lish twirled a loose hair between her fingers, then let it drop as she extended her hand. "I'm Lishuu," she greeted Starla gingerly. "Who might you be?"

Lishuu

Level 4

80/80 HP 8/8 EN

4 DMG

Sky Reach [3DMG]

Edited by Lishuu

Koga was in pain. Excruciating, mind-numbing pain. Where in God's name did this man get all these jokes from? And why were they all so insufferably horrendous? It was like someone had just uploaded a world-wide archive of cringe-worthy jokes into the guys head.

What had Koga's life come to?

"That's...that's a good one..." Koga said half-heartedly as he trudged his way forwards, following after Lishuu, who had cruelly left him behind. She hadn't even hesitated to scurry on ahead towards Lyle's forge. The familiar scent of slag, scale and molten metal filled the air. It was a strangely sterile smell, mingled with that of the burning wood and coal used to heat the forge. It felt like home to Koga.

Having finally caught up to the blue-haired woman, Koga noticed she was talking to a woman who seemed strangely familiar...but...why? Oh, that's right. "...Didn't I throw a dagger at you or something?" Koga asked, hands in his pockets.

@Recon

Spoiler

Koga
Level:
Health: 760
Energy: 76
DMG: 15 // EVA: 2  // MIT: 18 // ACC: 4
BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10

Skills
>> Katana V
     // Ferocity
     // Precision
>> Light Armor VI

Extra Skills
>> Familiar Master: Fighter III
>> Survival

Inventory
>> T2 Demonic Katana <<Tsuki no Hikari>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> 
T1 Perfect Necklace <<White Owl Necklace>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]
>> 
T2 Perfect Light Armor <<Shadow Chance Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regen]

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> Spider Ciders [90 HP Restoration] (2)
>> [50 
HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)

Buffs
>> <<Well Rested>> -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat.
>> <<Squeaky Clean>> The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down).
>> <<Relaxed>> Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Edited by Koga

Recon had dragged himself back to Zachariah’s little alchemist’s place to drop off the materials. the old man spoke and he listened. Now he had another objective and it was to deliver a package to a person named Lyle Tealeaf. At this point Recon, was drained of energy but since Zachariah asked so nicely he could help but say yes. Off he went towards the blinking quest marker off in the distance. Recon gave a small “Ha” before speaking to himself “looks like I’m a courier now! Now hopefully I won’t get shot in the head.” At this point, he was getting closer and closer to the quest marker ‘Almost there' Recon thought to himself trying to lift his mood up. Now it was starting to dawn on him after the whole Monument of Life fiasco of him making a joke about the dead that a lot of people are going to hate him for that. Even now those other two players seemed like they didn’t want him around at least they won’t see his neckwarmer-covered face again!

Recon was getting was now just a dozen steps away from the quest marker he could see a group of players just ahead of him. The closer the man got the more recognizable they became it was those two again and a new face. Recon took a deep breath and put on a good vibe and a fake smile they couldn’t see. “Guess I should have expected you two once again eh?”

Recon

Level 4

80/80 HP 8/8 EN

4 DMG

2H Straight Sword [BLD II]

Edited by Recon

Starla looked on off in her own world before being approached with the girl she had seen earlier. Goodness, she had some beautiful blue hair. If this is what she really looked like in real life, she was highly jealous. She approached her and Starla felt herself sitting up straight. Make a good first impression Starla, she is gonna be the first girl you've made a friend with since you'd gotten here. Lishuu smiled at her and she almost melted. Her voice had the accent of someone from Europe and Starla had a weak spot for people with fairly distinct accents. As Lishuu introduced herself, Starla curtsied. "It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Starla. I... Have spent a while being a bit lazy and I figured I should begin my journey. I thought I might have to go it alone, but it seems others have worked up their courage as well." Starla felt encouraged as she suddenly saw another man approach from behind Lishuu. His silhouette seemed familiar... But she couldn't place it.

"...Didn't I throw a dagger at you or something?"

Starla's memory suddenly flooded with the memory of receiving her strong dagger and the voice she heard was coming from the man whom just addressed her. Starla blinked a bit and rubbed the spot on her wrist where she had been hit by the dagger. "Ah, so it was you." Starla smiled and her face flushed a little bit. "I suppose I have you to thank for some of the courage I got to start this journey." She turned to Lishuu. "I take it you two are friends?"

Starla then saw another lagging behind the other two. He addressed them, but his attitude didn't seem to be as outward as the other two. Maybe they were shy, which made Starla more encouraged to get to know this person. She had not gained one ally already, but three!! She couldn't have predicted this outcome even if she had a precognitive ability, she was sure of it. Starla excused herself in front of Lishuu, asking for a moment before approaching the one lagging behind, giving the same curtsy that she gave to Lishuu. "Along with the two you seem to already know, I have joined them... Uh... Sort of. I'm Starla, a pleasure to meet you."

Starla then addressed all three. "Uh... I will be honest, I was hoping you all would come along with me. That first quest was... Certainly frustrating. I am hoping that having companions for this next one is going to make things a bit easier." Starla looked at the man who threw a dagger at her. "I take it you-" Starla stopped herself. "Ah... My apologies. I don't know your name! Starla is mine if you care to commit it to memory."

@Lishuu@Koga@Recon

Edited by Starla

"So good to meet you Starla," Lish absolutely beamed as the girl greeted her with an upbeat attitude. It was a relief to meet someone in this world who wasn't already sinking in depression; or at least, who hid it better than everyone around them. "I'm just getting started as well! Perhaps we could help each other out, hey? Us ladies have to stick together- or, summat."

At the interaction between the new woman and Koga, Lish blinked. "...I'm sorry?" she questioned, veiled horror pricking at her brows. "You... threw a dagger at her?" Koga hadn't seemed the type to proliferate domestic violence. Perhaps she had taken it out of context? The blue haired girl gave him plenty of room to explain himself before she shifted her attention back to the matter at hand.

Recon had caught up, but didn't have a great deal to say. That much came as a relief. Doubtless there would be plenty more of his antics to make up for it ahead. "We haven't really known each other long," Lish gestured finally to Koga. "At most, he's been quite helpful and I've appreciated his time. I certainly find him to be at least the friendly type...?"

"Glad to see you caught up," Koga said to Roy as he joined them. He wasn't really lying, but he wasn't enthused about Roy's reappearance either...There were only so many bad puns Koga could take, and he was certain he had reached his breaking point about an hour or so earlier.

"Eh..." Koga chuckled tiredly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, not, like, the live blade though," he explained. "It was sheathed an all that. I just had some extra stock and stuff, and I haven't really had any customers lately. I didn't want it all to go to waste, so I've just kinda been throwing weapons at low level players that look like they need it. Same thing happened to me when I was your guys' level." Although, he hadn't exactly gotten it thrown at him...more like, gifted...tomato, tomato...that phrase really works better when it's spoken, not typed.

"And yeah. I would say we're friends," Koga amended, looking at Lish with a raised eyebrow, "unless I'm horribly mistaken?" He had been under the impression they were at least becoming friends, but this wouldn't exactly be the first time he'd been wrong either.

@Recon

Recon looked at the new player who had met with the two and waved before greeting her “Surprised you ain’t dead considering that you know a certain someone threw a dagger at you.” Recon glanced over to Koga before he defended himself on the dagger throwing “Oh...well anyways nice to meet you uh…” Recon’s head blanked on what her name was before coming up with a random name “Doug Dog, my name is Recon.” Forgetting that the other two were around he turned to them ‘Actually my name isn’t Roy It’s actually Recon but Roy is actually my last name but from now on call me Recon eh?” After telling the two his real name he stood there with a blank face watching Lishuu along with Koga converse with each other. “If I had to guess you two were actually a tightly knitted couple.” Recon said poking fun at the two.

Starla looked at Lishuu and smiled. "Girls do have to stick together! I'll help you out any way I can, if I can. You can trust my word on that." Yay! My first lady friend! Starla went into her friends list and searched up Lishuu's name and added her as a friend. "I hope you'll call on me whenever you need help! I'll do the same whenever I might need help if that's alright."

Koga seemed to be a person who sounded as though they were a bit rough around the edges, but Starla could feel there was a kindness hidden inside of him. Starla liked him. And since he seemed to get along with Lishuu, Starla was certain that Koga was a good person. Plus... Someone doesn't just give away random items that are very strong for early level players without having some sort of heart of gold. Starla kept it in her mind that he seemed to be a skilled blacksmith, so if she ever needed work, she would probably go to him to get it done. Starla added Koga as a friend as well. "Well I hope I can rely on you for a weapon as good as this one whenever I need one." Starla smiled a bit and winked, hoping it would charm Koga a little bit.

And then there was... The other. Starla looked with a look of confusion as he dubbed her "Doug Dog". S-She had just said her name had she not? Was Recon such a unintelligent being that he couldn't retain information for more than a few seconds? Starla did not like this one as much. Starla crossed her arms and pursed her lips at Recon. "Since it seems you've forgotten my name already, I am Starla. S-T-A-R-L-A. I hope you won't forget it after today." Starla glared at him a bit. She ignored the part about Koga and Lishuu being in a relationship since it seemed irrelevant. Recon seemed to have very little social intelligence.

Starla looked at all three and waved her arm toward the gate of the town. "We may want to get moving. I'm not sure about all of you, but 8 years is... Exceptionally long for me. I'd like to keep myself from falling behind now. Be of some use and get us out of this virtual prison." Starla would wait for the responses of the group, but she would get moving if the general consensus was to start battling.

@Koga@Lishuu@Recon

"No, no, I just didn't want to assume!" she chortled, waving a hand in front of her face to accentuate that she'd meant nothing by what she'd said. "I'm certainly alright with having friends, the more the merrier!"

Lish glanced to Recon, who told them his actual handle at that point. Then he made an awkward comment about them being a tightly knit couple, and she simply laughed. "Oh dear me, no, I've not known him nearly long enough." She crossed her arms. "You know, Recon, I'm shocked! Out of all your jokes, that was the funniest I've heard."

Finally, the message crossed her HUD that Starla wanted to be friends. With a smile, Lish accepted the request. "I'm positively chuffed!" she exclaimed merrily as she clapped her hands together. "Let's do our best, Starla!"

At this point, they finished turning in the first part of the quest by handing Zackariah's package over to Lyle, and the Blacksmith had a quest ready for the three of them...

There was a quiet chuckle from Koga at the mention of 'the more the merrier'. Well, at least they were on the same page there. As if on cue, a friend request from Starla would then appear. Koga accepted, and then the transparent UI blinked out of existence.

"I, uh, really wouldn't bank on me as a blacksmith," Koga said with an apologetic smile, "most of the time, RNGesus decides to fuck me over, and it takes weeks, and way more material than it should to make even a single weapon." The man gestured to the dagger that Starla had equipped, "That one was just luck. But hey, maybe that means the craft itself is lucky. Hopefully it'll help you out, lucky charm or something, I dunno."

Blank stares. Blank stares all around as 'Recon' came up with the most...out there name Koga could have possibly come up with. And then proceeded to call him and Lishuu a couple. Was...was he being serious? Koga legitimately couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic, or was just that socially inept. And Koga thought he was dense. "You haven't seen many couples before, have you?" the swordsman asked with an acerbic bite to his words. The thought alone felt like betrayal of the highest order to Koga. If Recon was joking, Koga wasn't going to tolerate it.

@Recon

Edited by Koga

Recon stood there hearing the two girls go on about sticking with other girls during these trying times ‘Yeah I wish the best for the both of you’ he thought before she had spoken to Koga about making weapons “Sounds like a nice job to have might consider it but I gotta map out my other options.” Then watched as Starla said something that sounded like she was insulting his intelligence ‘Oh so that’s how you want to do this huh? Fine’  Recon spoke back in response to Starla “Who’s Starla? Sounds like a clown name but nice try at a joke Doug Dog you get a five-star from me.” Recon said sarcastically. After Lishuu said that that his joke about Koga and her being a couple was the funnies so far He saw an opportunity a devious one at that. “Funny Listerine I thought you were the joke here” Recon laughed sure it was bad to say that but she put herself up to it."

After having a small laugh at the joke he made Recon heard Koga go on about RNGusus and by god he was right about how bad it can be “Yeah on second thought maybe I won’t become a blacksmith maybe I’ll become a chef.”

Edited by Recon

Starla looked at Lishuu as she also addressed Recon with some disdain. It seemed that she had already received the brunt of Recon's "funny" jokes. With a common ally against the all-brainless Recon, she crossed her arms once more as he once again called her "Doug Dog". "You know, it would be in your best interest not to make an enemy of anyone in this game." Starla got close and whispered in his ear, whipping out her sheathed dagger and pointing it at his stomach. "Because you're being quite rude for someone within stabbing distance." She relaxed but continued to glare daggers at him. With that, she decided to get moving.

Starla led the party into the field and decided to invite everyone to a party, even though she really wanted to exclude Recon. She was positive she was going to try and avoid him if at all possible in the future. If she had to hear "Doug Dog" once again, she was going to make sure a boar was going to have a bad day. She named the party "SILK" for Starla, Incompetent, Lishuu, and Koga, but decided not to tell them about the name. She stretched her back a bit as they lef the gate of the town. "Guess it's time for me to get my first battle in. How about you guys? First battles too?" Starla looked at Koga and pursed her lips. She was certain he was a higher level based on the dagger he made, so she expected no answer from him.

"For me, yeah!" Lish responded immediately to Starla's question. Koga had engaged with Recon, thankfully, so there was no reason to match wits with the man. He would be helpful in the quest to come, assuring that none of them had to worry much about the boars overrunning them, but beyond that she did not much enjoy the idea of talking to him. "I'm hoping with all of us working together, it'll be a walk in the park!"

Honestly, as they approached the field Lishuu steered herself onto the other side of Starla, away from Recon. With a buffer between them, she hoped that she wouldn't attract any more of the man's attention. Meanwhile, Koga served the greater good for everyone by making himself the middle man and drawing the other man's proverbial aggro.

Was this what it felt like to join a raid group?

"So, now we find enemies, right?" she asked. Lish still hadn't quite put everything together.

Edited by Lishuu

Recon been treading a thin line before, but his last joke had crossed it. The next bout of jokes was just the straw that broke the camel's back. "Hey man," he addressed Recon venomously. "I gave you a pass earlier 'cause I thought you were just having a bad day or were tired or something, but now you're just being an ass. Cut it out." Yeah...Koga was not going to be too upset if Recon ate a couple crits from the boars at this point.

Thankfully, Star and Lish managed to keep the conversation moving. One could only hope that Recon didn't try to escalate it again. It was pretty obvious to everyone present that this was not Koga's first taste of combat, so he said nothing, instead just shaking his head. He'd just be serving as guardian angel.

"Pretty much," he said, answering Lishuu's question. "I'll just keep an eye on y'all, and make sure you don't get yourselves into too much trouble. I think if I didn't even use a sword art I might kill the boars, so I'll just stick around as moral support." IE, he was going to make so much fun of them every time they missed or made a mistake.

Recon watched as Starla got close and whispered in his ear in response he whispered back to her. “I’m observant enough to notice one thing about you…” Recon, paused before continuing “It’s that your flaws burn through your skin like demonic flames from hell.” After Starla started moving out he soon followed afterward ignoring Koga, and Lishuu  ‘Blah blah blah’ Recon had had enough only reason he’s doing this is that the old man asked nicely. That and it was generally looked down upon to disrespect elders virtual or not he was going to be nice anyway.

Recon, accepted the invitation and continued following Starla by the looks of it she was going to be the spearhead and probably the first to be attacked. To answer Starla’s question on whether it was his first battle it was obvious “Yes it is.” Then Lishuu asked if we had to find enemies “Yep specifically boar pups those shouldn’t be too hard to find.”

Starla looked to the allies standing next to her and she felt a bubbly sensation well up inside her. She was going to have her first group combat and her first combat at all. It was such an exciting moment, she could barely contain herself. She gripped her dagger and she felt herself shaking a little bit. She put her other hand on the shaking hand to steady herself. I really hope this shaking doesn't inhibit me. It would be embarrassing to make a fool of myself for this combat. Starla then focused her gaze on the larger portion of the field. There was a good amount of tall grass and she was hoping some boar pups would be out there waiting for them. The quest marker on her minimap was indicating they were close. Starla got down a bit lower to the ground to ready herself in case a boar came into attack them. "Get ready. I have a feeling we're gonna get rushed."

Just like it came from someone who could tell the future, 3 boar pups came out from behind the tall grass and they were looking very mean. Beady red eyes bore down on the three newbies in the grass. A 3v3? Starla supposed it was only fair to pin the newbies up against their own number. Since she had raised her level up to 3 with the first quest, she wasn't too worried about herself. She had enough HP and hopefully she had enough mitigation gained from her light armor skill that she would be able to withstand an onslaught from these monsters. The dagger given to her by Koga would definitely come in handy against these little things. She hoped she would be able to do something that would grab the attention of the two with her. Starla swung as the boar charged her and she missed. The swing she made was exceptionally wide, but maybe this was just how it was. This was her first battle after all. She hoped she would get the hang of it the next time.

ID - 184036
BD: 1 [Critical Miss!]

Spoiler

[0] Starla | Level: 4 | HP: 80/80 | EN: 6/8 [-2 Miss] | DMG: 4 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1
[0] Lishuu | ?
[0] Recon | ?
[0] Koga | ?

Boar Pup 1 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3
Boar Pup 2 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3
Boar Pup 3 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3

Edited by Starla

In the next moment, Starla readied her weapon, visibly shaking. They were all nervous, really. The idea of fighting in this world was daunting. A single slip up would mean death, and she didn't want to die. Not like this. Not to some meager Boar Pup, a creature so weak that the people reading the monument might actually laugh at her. 

No, she wanted to go home.

With a flick of her finger across her inventory, she summoned one of the weapons Koga had crafted for her. She'd have to thank him again for that- without it, she would probably be absolutely worthless. She charged in behind Starla, who missed, but didn't seem all that phased by it. Maybe she was still too nervous to be upset?

Lish felt similar. She wasn't trembling, but her mind was scattered across a million other things. Dying, living, and everything in between. It wasn't even unbelievable that she missed the way she did. Her "Sky Reach" lived up to its name as she stabbed wide of her target and the weapon sliced through air. 

"Sod it," she cursed gently.

[0] Starla | Level: 3 | HP: 60/60 | EN: 4/6 [-2 Miss] | DMG: 4 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1
[0] Lishuu | Level 4 | HP: 80/80 | EN: 4/6 [-2] | DMG: 4
[0] Recon | ?
[0] Koga | ?

Boar Pup 1 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 (ID# 184039 Battle: 3 / I suck)

Boar Pup 2 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3
Boar Pup 3 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3

Edited by Lishuu

Recon looked at both of them seeing that the two of them were shaking but He wasn’t shaking the thought of death lingered in the back of his head still but it never bothered him. Recon had good stress resistance and he took a deep breath before opening his inventory to take out his two-handed sword.

Recon thought about his options while the other two did their thing and he had decided on doing an AOE on the three boar pups ‘If I do this I could be done with this quickly’ Recon took a few steps towards the three boar pups and swung the sword as if it were a bat horizontally before bringing it back for a secondary swing at the three. He missed the other two pups but he definitely hit the third one

“Well...this is going to be a great story to tell.” Recon said sarcastically while looking at the boar pups.

[0] Starla | Level: 3 | HP: 60/60 | EN: 4/6 [-2 Miss] | DMG: 4 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1
[0] Lishuu | Level 4 | HP: 80/80 | EN: 4/6 [-2] | DMG: 4
[0] Recon | Level 4 | HP: 80/80 | EN:  2/8 [-6] | DMG: 8
[0] Koga | ?

Boar Pup 1 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 (ID# 184040 Battle:  1 [Critical miss]

Boar Pup 2 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 (ID#184041 Battle: 4 [Miss]
Boar Pup 3 | HP: 0/5 | DMG: 3 (ID#184042 Battle 7 [Hit!]

Looting Boar pup | Loot: 18 ID#184659  1/3 tusks found

Edited by Recon

Well, Recon was right. It hadn't taken the band of newbies to find some Boar Pups. Three of them, one for each. If they were only going to be finding three at a time this was going to take a while. In any case, as the three players got ready for battle, Koga sat down nearby, with his weapon laying across his lap, ready to watch the show. The girls looked nervous, and Recon...well, he and Koga had shared their brief thoughts on death. If anything, the dumb ass just wasn't thinking about it.

Starla missed by a wild margin, and Lish didn't do much better. Despite the snicker that Koga held back, they did remind him of his and Noct's first fight. The thought made Koga's smile fade away, but he didn't let it distract him from what the fight. Just in case. Thankfully, Recon managed to hit one with an AoE attack. It was a start.

The remaining two pups rushed themselves at Starla and Lish. The first leapt into air, aiming for Star's chest, and the other looked like it was going to try and bit Lish's leg.

@Starla

Spoiler

[0] Lishuu | Level 4 | HP: 80/80 | EN: 4/6 [-2] | DMG: 4
[0] Recon | Level 4 | HP: 80/80 | EN:  2/8 [-6] | DMG: 8
[0] Koga | HP: 760 | EN: 76 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 2  | MIT: 18 | ACC: 4 | BRN: 24 | BLT: 24 | FALN: 4 | REGN: 10

Boar Pup 1 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3
Boar Pup 2 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3
Boar Pup 3 | HP: 0/5 | DMG: 3

Boar Pup 1 attacks Starla
Boar Pup 1 misses
Boar Pup 2 attacks Lishuu
Boar Pup 2 misses

Spoiler

ID: 184425
MD: 4

ID: 184426
MD: 5