[F22-PP] When Everything Circles the Drain

Post #1

Barely a trickle flowed along the dusty bottom of the wide, sprawling bowl that had once been the Lake of Reflections.  Flakes of parched clay drifted from a black gloved hand and shattered as they struck the ground beside his booted feet.  It was a short drop.  The figure teasing the soil for its secrets was crouched down on one knee, staring at the fragments as they fell and drifted slightly in the warm and soothing breeze.  Something had eaten a fishermen.  More accurately, a fishermen had come to salvage the wreck of his ship in the aftermath of the draining and been attacked.

Coral was a small place.  Everyone knew everyone else.  Shoji and Masaki were the first to notice, good kids that they were.  Freyd was surprised that the two NPCs even remembered him, but their introduction at the Tanabata festival had been... memorable.   His hand clenched, crumbling the last of the chunk of lakebed which sifted and fell away between his fingers.  Opening his hand revealed a dull crimson shard two inches long and pulsing with a dark malevolence.  Looking down at the site of the battle of this cratered lake, Freyd tossed the wayward blood crystal back over the edge to rejoin its kin in the caverns below.  

Few players came here anymore, yet something still stalked these devastated grounds and threatened a town that had suffered far too much already. Sword suddenly drawn and eyes set with anger, he could not let another Yori happen on his watch.

@Macradon

Vanity Tag: @NIGHT

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:191/191 | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89

Freyd Consumes:

Spoiler

Sub-dungeon map | 167393
Crème Brûlée (Snack) | Accuracy 2 | 171931-1
Smores (Snack) | Evasion 2 | 172598-1
Berry Crumb Bars (Snack) | LOOT DIE 3 | 173669
Cinnamon Rounded Stick (Snack) | Prosperity 3 | 149387-2
Liquor of Light (Potion) | Damage 3 | 177859-1
Breakfast Fry | Protein 2 | 174585 + FILLED
Divinity's Wait (Meal)| T3 Mitigation 3 | 170072
Viperion (Salve) | Toxic Venom | 155370

Stats Summary

Spoiler

Freyd
Level: 88
HP: 1790/1790
EN: 191/191

Stats:
Damage: 20 (+3+3)
Mitigation: 79 (+45-45)
Evasion: 2 (+2)
Accuracy: 4 (+2)
BH:89
VAMP OFF:179
HLY:6
FLN:6
(TXV 24/3)
LD:5 (+3)
(PROSPERITY 3)

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Samael's Pride (T3-2HSS, VO 1, HOLY 1, FLN 1)
Armor: Skirmisher's Garb (T3 LA, MIT 2, EVA 1)
Misc: Night Shades (T3-Trinket, ACC 3)

Skills:
2H Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 4]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]
Energist [Obtained]
Charge [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R3 [Obtained]
Hiding [Rank 5]
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Quick Change [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Mastery: Fighter 3
Survival
Meditation

Active Mods:
Precision - 2HSS
Finesse - Rank 3
LA Athletics
Ferocity - 2HSS
LA Sprint and Acrobatics
Vengeful Riposte
Untraceable
Tracking

Inactive Mods:
Vanish
Surprise Attack (Assassin)
Night Vision

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystals*5
Gungnir Shard: Haniel's Modesty (T3 Perfect HP Rec [Instant]*5
Flash of Rejuvenation (Mass HP Rec [Instant] (+30*Tier HP)*5
Fruit-Infused Tea (T3 HP Recovery)*5
Imugi's Inspiration (T3 Mass HP Recovery)*5
Mega-Duper... Sauce (Antidote 3)*5
Grave Injustice (T3-2HSS, ACC 1, Keen 1, Abs. ACC)*1

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata Bamboo Tree]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Wedding Ring:

Post #2

A lot had happened on this floor, so much chaos in a near instant could be heard at the time. He was there, he wasn’t prepared to fight, but he had to follow his duties as a soldier, as a knight for the weaker. The ironclad knight roamed Coral once again, it wasn’t a place he would visit too often, but he needed some reminiscing of his past, even if it was the recent past. “I can’t stray further from my path any longer. I can’t hide what had happened, I can’t run from what had happened. I thought, I really wished, that I had accepted the murders that took place in front of me, but I guess that didn’t really come to fruition.”

With each step the knight took on the path, the slight echo could be heard in the nearby surroundings as his metal armor clang, ringing out the distinct notice that a plated individual was in the vicinity. He was quite the display, coming all the way up here to the 22nd floor from his humble abode on the first. Leashed by chains was his familiar, stuck onto his left hand tangling the chains for the best grip, can’t have a cerberus run wild in a city.

Words has gotten out, a multitude of players had reached what seemed to be the soft level cap for now. 88. Quite the number when you think about it, the elite of the elite. “I’ve come far … let’s not make this for naught.” he mumbled and went out into the caverns to collect himself.

< Hearty Seafood Soup consumed >
< Carrot Sauerkraut consumed >
< Protein Powder consumed >
< Titan's Strength consumed >

< Macradon > 1805/1805 HP || 189/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC

Stats

Spoiler
DynamicMac_v2_narrow.png
Macradon
The Imperial Topaz
Level: 88
Stats HP: 1805
NRG: 189
ACC: 5
EVA: 2
DMG: 23
MIT: 137
REC: 6
FRT: 36(21)
FRZ: 6(2 turns)
VMP: 180
Equipped Items - Blade of the Bloody Dictator // +12 Holy, Phase, 180 Vampiric Offensive
- Silverlight ................ // +72 Mitigation, +36 Frost Thorns, +6 Freeze Damage
- Templar's Necklace ......... // +6 Recovery, +2 Accuracy

- Belphegor: Fighting Familiar // +9 Damage
Battle Ready Inventory - Teleportation Crystal ...... // Teleports the user to a designated location
- Empty inventory slot ....... //
- Dimensional backpack
- Empty inventory slot ..... //
Buffs - Rested ..................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
- Filling .................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item
consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slots.
- Relaxed .................... // Increase Out of Combat HP regen by 15(5 * Tier) HP
and decrease full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat posts.
- Col Deposit ................ // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.
- Damage Mitigation .......... // +45 Damage Mitigation (Hearty Seafood Soup)
- Accuracy ................... // +2 Accuracy (Carrot Sauerkraut)
- Evasion .................... // +1 Evasion (Carrot Sauerkraut) | +1 Evasion (Filling)
- Protein .................... //
 +1 Base Damage, -15 Damage Mitigation (Protein Powder)
- Damage ..................... // +3 Base Damage (Titan's Strength)
Skills & Mods

- Two-Handed Straight Sword .. || Rank 5: +7 Damage.
- - Precision ................. // +1 Accuracy.
- - Ferocity .................. // +1 Damage.
- - Finesse ................... // Rank 3: Decrease Energy Cost of attacks by 3.
- Heavy Armor ................ || Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation.
- - Athletics ................. // +1 Damage, +45 Health.
- Searching .................. || Rank 5: +5 Loot Die, +5 Stealth Detection.
- - Reveal .................... // +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths.
You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth every 15 posts (instead of 20).

- - Tracking .................. // Allows the user to track previously-encountered
monsters, NPCs, or other players. Negates all bonuses to the target's Stealth Rating. After
tracking, your first attack against the trackedcreature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.
- Battle Healing ............. || Rank 5: Heal 90(5%) each post In-Battle.
- Fighting Spirit ............ || +1 Hate generation.
- Hiding ..................... || Rank 5: +5 Stealth Rating.
- - Vanish .................... // Use in combat post action to stealth. Free action
in combat to stealth if target has been slain.
- - Surprise Attack ........... // Cannot miss from stealth. +3(1 * Tier) damage on
first attack.

- Extended Mod Limit ......... || Rank 3: +3 Mod slots.
- Parry ...................... || Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down).
- - Justified Riposte ......... // Stun attacker for 1 turn.
- Energist ................... || Add 15(5 * Tier) Energy to your max pool.
- Charge ..................... || Rank 5: +5 on initial hit.
- Howl ....................... || Adds +2 Hate each against up to 4 targets.
- - Focused Howl .............. // Adds +4 Hate against a single target.

- Disguise ................... || +1 EVA for one turn.
- Survival ................... || Heal 45 HP when our of battle.
- Familiar Mastery: Fighter .. || Rank 3: +9(Tier * Rank) Damage.
- Meditation ................. || Recover 15(5 * Tier) energy with post action.
Reduced to 10(2 x Tier) energy if you are hit before your next round.

Post #3

The tell-tale clink of metal upon metal had drawn his attention to the north, where a series of what were once underwater caves dotted the lake bed like a series of festering sores.  Water trickled from several, likely fed by distance springs that had somehow escaped the geological catastrophe wrought by Skalaugh and company.  Freyd rounded a corner, cautiously peering around in case some marauding mob was waiting for... Macradon!?

His cowl bobbed up and down for a moment, gauging a measure of the man before clearing his throat.  Assassin had already stabbed him for startling her.  Freyd had seen this man in action against Skalaugh during the battle below.  His accidental prod could prove far more lethal.

"Hrmpf... *cough*... err.  Hey?"

Freyd lowered the guard on his blade, just enough not to offend, but still remaining ready for action.  Something had left the tracks that had led him here, and he wagered it was hiding in those caves.

"I didn't think that anyone else still came out here.  Macradon, right?"  The hood tilted upward, revealing a pale, unremarkable face with slightly angular features and brownish eyes heavily tinted towards red.  "Freyd.  We fought together against the Spire when," he ended by pointing downward.  Something trilled nearby, echoing against the rocks and debris that still littered the place.

"We're not alone," Freyd whispered, pointing north and lifting the sliver of utter blackness limned in white.  Looking at the weapon was like staring into the abyss and disorienting to maintain.

"Something's been plaguing the townsfolk, and I'd wager that its holed up somewhere in there.  I'm thinking of poking it in the eye.  You want in?"

Freyd activates Vengeful Riposte (-5 EN)

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:186/191 | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | VENGEFUL

Entering the cavernous underground by tunnel was different to experience compared to other caves he had been in, and walking down here in an effort to collect himself was possibly only a subconscious response for his curiosity, he wanted to explore like back in the good ol days when he wasn’t plagued with the tasks and responsibilities that came with the frontlines. Exiting the tunnel, the knight scoured the field, spotting a cowled figure not too far from him. He wasn’t exactly sure who or what this figure was, but held up his guard high and grabbed the hilt of his sword, just to be sure.

A relieved sigh escaped the lips of Macradon as that figure revealed itself to be Freyd, another, another comrade, not that he’d known him for long or really interacted much with the man, but everything starts somewhere. He nodded and waved his alabaster hair up and down “Aye, it’s me alright.” he replied with a smile and began approaching “Freyd, Whisper in Shadows, good to see you.

Well to be honest, I didn’t really think I’d be venturing down here either, but something irked me in the side, and really just wanted to explore the area.” he said and stretched his arms around “but if there are townsfolk I can help by beating things up, I’ll gladly help” he added with a broad smile and drew his sword, holding it down to his side in a fool’s guard. “I haven’t really followed any tracks of anything destructive, have you seen anything?”

< Parry Activated >

< Macradon > 1805/1805 HP || 189/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || PARRY

Edited by Macradon

Post #5

"Yeah.  Back there."  He jerked his thumb behind him towards a massive field of debris strewn all over in the aftermath of the draining of the lake.  It seemed highly unlikely that tracks could be found in such a mess, yet the lanky man in black seemed confident.  "I found more traces of those damnable crystals.  It could be that they infected something that already existed up here, or that some nasty mobs crawled up from floor twenty one to cause-"

Freyd never finished his sentence, suddenly interrupting his own words to dash past Mac leaping onto, then bounding over, a nearby boulder.  The triggering chimes of a sword art activation were instantly recognizable, followed by a massive explosion of black shadow that sounded like someone had just opened a miniature black hole around the bend.  It was like a chorus of banshees wailing, while nearby loose debris tumbled towards the temporary void.

"Uh....Found'em!  Looks like option number one!"  Freyd's voice was simultaneously awkward and calm, not really being sure how best to tone their abruptly interrupted chat.  Bits of shattered red exoskeleton and an immense crustacean claw came sailing through the air and instant later, disintegrating into pixelated dust at Macradon's feet

"Tag!"

Spoiler

Freyd recovers 1 EN.
Freyd activates Charge.

Calamity Disaster (x12 AoE, +8 for hits): 20 EN - (Rested 1/2; Finesse 3) = 16 EN

ID #183793 | BD: 8+6-1=13 (hit, Charge +5, Fallen +6).  DMG (12*37=444) to Crusty Crystal Crab #1
ID #183794 | BD: 6+6-1=11 (hit, Charge +5, Fallen +6).  DMG (12*37=444) to Crusty Crystal Crab #2
ID #183795 | BD: 8+6-1=13 (hit, Charge +5, Fallen +6).  DMG (12*37=444) to Crusty Crystal Crab #3
ID #183796 | BD: 4+6-1=9 (hit, Charge +5).  DMG (12*31=372) to Crusty Crystal Crab #4

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:171/191 (186+1-16) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | VENGEFUL
Macradon | 1805/1805 HP || 189/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || PARRY

[H:1,0] Crusty Crystal Crab #1: HP: 326/770 | DMG 264 (770-444)
[H:1,0] Crusty Crystal Crab #2: HP: 326/770 | DMG 264 (770-444) 
[H:1,0] Crusty Crystal Crab #3: HP: 326/770 | DMG 264  (770-444)
[H:1,0] Crusty Crystal Crab #4: HP: 398/770 | DMG 264  (770-372)

Looking over at the gesture location Freyd pointed, Macradon would gaze over its vicinity and see for himself. Debris and aftermath from the great crystal like invasion that just seemed to happen out of nowhere during that festival, seems like the floor had taken a heavy toll under the siege. The knight did not have any time to respond to the theories before Freyd leapt off towards what seemed to be the cause to what was going on here. He quickly let go of the chains in his left hand and rushed up to the fight, Belphegor reacted as its chains were left dangling and howled with all three of its heads igniting its body’s flame and came rushing up to its master’s side.

With a quick movement, Macradon went into stance as he got close enough to some kind of crustacean invading the area, Belphegor leapt into battle and restrained three of the beings that had shown up while Macradon executed his sword art. Feral swings would cleave into the crustaceans as if they were made of butter, his sword gleamed in bright holy white as his Holy enhancements would do their job, tearing through the non-existent crustacean armor as the blade seemingly tore through the digital fabric of their very being. “A quick heads up would help me prepare some more for this.” he exclaimed jokingly as his sword art concluded, leaving none of targeted crustaceans behind.

Spoiler
Round of attack
Charge TRUE
Surprise Attack FALSE
ID: 183807 || BD: 4+5-1=8 Hit! (23+5)x12-0=336  
ID: 183808 || BD: 2+5-1=6 Hit! (23+5)x12-0=336  
ID: 183809 || BD: 9+5-1=13 Crit! (23+5+1+12)*12-(0/2)=492  
ID: 183810 || BD: 9+5-1=13 Crit! (23+5+1+12)*12-(0/2)=492  

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:171/191 (186+1-16) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | VENGEFUL
Macradon | 1805/1805 HP || 173/189 (189-16) NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || PARRY

[H:0,0] Crusty Crystal Crab #1: HP: 0/770 | DMG 264 (326-336)
[H:0,0] Crusty Crystal Crab #2: HP: 0/770 | DMG 264 (326-336) 
[H:0,0] Crusty Crystal Crab #3: HP: 0/770 | DMG 264  (326-492)
[H:0,0] Crusty Crystal Crab #4: HP: 0/770 | DMG 264  (398-492)

Edited by Macradon

Post #7

"Where's the fun in that?!"  Freyd said with a straight face.  "No point in getting crabby about it."  Mac swore he saw the edges of the man's lips curl as he raced onward to face another batch of bad guys: two more of the same, plus the most blinged out cross between a sea snail and squid he had ever seen.  The creatures ambled out from one of the nearby caves, attracted by the sounds of battle, the smaller two racing around the larger one like spoiled children.

"I guess that's the source of our troubles?  Shall we clear it out?"  Unleashing a series of vicious slashes with his black blade, the weapons simply swept through their shells as it the hardened flesh was immaterial.  One managed to avoid him and skirt around to try and threaten Mac directly, it's beady black eyes begging for vengeance.  Maybe it's mate had fallen with the prior group, or it was just thick?

"You're on the front lines, aren't you?  I've heard your name mentioned a few times.  Any tips for a newbie?  I'll be heading up to floor 25 when the call comes."

Spoiler

Freyd recovers 1 EN.
Freyd activates Charge.

Calamity Disaster (x12 AoE, +4 for hits): 16 EN - (Rested 1/2; Finesse 3) = 12 EN

ID #183978 | BD: 6+6-1=11 (hit, Charge +5, Fallen +6).  DMG (12*37=444) to Crusty Crystal Crab #5
ID #183979 | BD: 1 (miss)
ID #183980 | BD: 7+6-1-1=11 (hit, Charge +5, Fallen +6).  DMG (12*37=444-44=400) to Crusty Crystal Crab #5

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:160/191 (171+1-12) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | VENGEFUL
Macradon | 1805/1805 HP || 173/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || PARRY

[H:1,0] Crusty Crystal Crab #5: HP: 326/770 | DMG 264 (770-444)
[H:0,0] Crusty Crystal Crab #6: HP: 770/770 | DMG 264
[H:1,0] Mega-Mollusk Deluxe
 #1: HP: 700/1100 | DMG 330 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (1100-400)

• 2 weeks later...

Macradon chuckled “The chaos can be quite fun from time to time. I just like to set up, I usually roam alone, so any false steps with my guard lowered can really get me into a sticky wicket” he said with a bright smile “But I’ll make do with what I got!” he added and continued with his battle stances. Freyd seemed to really enjoy this battle, either because he had someone to fight with, or he just enjoyed stupid crab puns, oh well, reject humanity evolve to crab, or whatever the cool kids say.

Right after Freyd, the knight followed with his shining sword. Deep orange engulfed his sword as he threw off yet another Calamity Disaster, only to be changed out with a bright holy white glow that cleaved through the crab and snail as if they were butter, especially the one darting towards him adding onto the momentum of his attack. “I guess you could conclude that these weird critters are the source of all that trouble …” Macradon said as he finished his sword art, ending in the middle of the fray having both of his flanks open for the squidsnailthingamajig and the bejazzled crab.

Macradon chortled “I’d still call myself a newbie, even if I have the highest skill point count. There is much to learn from every possible scenario in planning, executing, and handling boss raids. I’d for the most part just say “follow the leader, whomever that might be”. We’ve gotten quite the handful of great tacticians, and all I’ve been good at was being a figurehead spearheading into every fight with force, waiting for orders like a good soldier. From my start on the frontlines to where I am now, I don’t think much of me has changed other than my sheer force.”

Spoiler

ID: 185289
CD: 8 -> Recovery Proc!

Passive Regen: +1 NRG
Recovery: +6 NRG
AoE Attack 3 Hit: -14(12+2+2+2-3-1) NRG

ID: 185289 || BD: 9+5-1=13 Crit! (23+5+1+12)*12-(0/2)=492 Damage to Crusty Crystal Crab #5
ID: 185290 || BD: 2+5-1=6 Hit! (23+5)x12-0=336 Damage to Crusty Crystal Crab #6
ID: 185291 || BD: 10+5-1-1=13 Crit! (23+5+2+12)*12-(44/2)=482 Damage to Mega-Mollusk Deluxe #1

ID: 185289 || MD: 6-2=4 Miss. Dead
ID: 185290 || MD: 1-2=-1 Miss. Miss.
ID: 185291 || MD: 3-2+1=2 Miss. Miss.

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:160/191 (171+1-12) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | VENGEFUL
Macradon | 1805/1805 HP || 166/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || PARRY

[H:1,3] Crusty Crystal Crab #5: HP: 0/770 | DMG 264 (326-492)
[H:0,2] Crusty Crystal Crab #6: HP: 434/770 | DMG 264 (770-336)
[H:1,3] Mega-Mollusk Deluxe
 #1: HP: 218/1100 | DMG 330 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (700-482)

Edited by Macradon

Freyd fought as he listened, hacking his way through thick exoskeleton and bits of shiny, barnacle-covered shell.  Like Macradon's his weapon flared with holy light, but then also with the sheer, screeching of the dark.  The imperial topaz had made a name for himself during his time in Aincrad.  As nonchalant as he might be to demure his accomplishment, having the highest skill point tally was no minor feat, and to be respected.  

Another gigantic mollusk-thing crested a nearby rise, rushing in to join the fray.  This one resembled a giant snail, its speed quirky and amusing.  It, too, was encrusted with the same deep red crystals and attacked with reckless abandon.  The farce ended when it spewed a forceful stream of acid at him that Freyd barely managed to dodge, though a fancy step and low slice tore open the thing's slimy foot.  Something called his attention back to the top of the ridge, as if an echo of some distance memory had revived itself to mess with his mind.

Standing at the apex of the ridge was a small figure, no larger than a boy and silhouetted against the backdrop of the sun.  Awkward crystalline growths project from its form at unnatural angles, denoting an extensive infestation.  Freyd's normally stoic expression faltered at the sight, red eyes straining to see the familiar details in remnants of a bloodied shirt, the rest of which he'd hung around the trunk of a bamboo tree while holding the trembling hands of Shoji and Masaki.

Something fractured the cold spirit in his heart at the sight before him.  When he finally spoke, his voice seemed hoarse and raw.

"No, it can't be.  Yuri?!"

Curse you, Cardinal.

Flashback:

Spoiler

Combat:

Spoiler

Freyd regains +1 EN

Calamity Disaster (x12 AoE, +6 for hits): 18 EN - (Finesse 3) = 15 EN

ID #185581 | BD: 9 (Crit +1, Holy +6).  DMG: (33*12=396) to Crusty Crystal Crab #6.  TXV applied.
ID #185582 | BD: 6+6-1=11 (hit, Fallen +6)  DMG: (32*12=384-44=340) to Mega-Mollusk Deluxe #1
ID #185583 | BD: 4+6-1=9 (hit).  DMG: (12*26=312-44=268) to Mega-Mollusk Deluxe #1

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:160/191 (160+1-15) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | VENGEFUL
Macradon | 1805/1805 HP || 166/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || PARRY

[H:2,2] Crusty Crystal Crab #6: HP: 38/770 | DMG 264 | [TXV 24 (0/3)] (434-396)
[H:2,3] Mega-Mollusk Deluxe
 #1: HP: 218/1100 | DMG 330 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (218-340)
[H:1,0] Mega-Mollusk Deluxe #2: HP: 832/1100 | DMG 330 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (1100-268)

• 3 weeks later...

As the battle had begun to slow down, even more enemies would rear their ugly appendages … if that mollusk even had any. Before the snaily thing even got a chance to advance to the battlefield, Freyd was quick to launch an AoE sword art to cover all monsters in his swing, elegantly taking out one of the fancy rave crabs while leaving both the snail and remaining crab lowered in health.

“I’m glad to see other well trained THSS users, I don’t really see a lot of those anymore, people have tended to go with more raw damage, or in actuality one niche over the others. Jack of All Trades doesn’t appeal to that many people.” he noted, mostly for himself but also as a compliment for the fellow Two Handed Straight Sword enjoyer. Macradon followed suit and swung his greatsword at his foes, cleaving into the disco crab but missing the mushy snail. The attack had seemingly fended the snail from entering any reach for attacks, keeping it at bay for now.

In the midst of battle, Freyd seemed to be distracted by something … someone … if it even was that anymore. Macradon had no time to think of anything else than the snail for now, focusing his defense against the slimy foe.

Spoiler

ID: 187052
CD: 1 -> No Proc.

Passive Recovery: +1 NRG
AoE 1 Hit: -11(12+2-3) NRG

ID: 187052 || BD: 2+5-1=6 Hit!

(23+5)x12-75=261 To Crusty Crystal Crab
ID: 187053 || BD: 1+5-1-1=4 Miss. Miss

ID: 187053 || MD: 4+1-2=3 Miss.

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:160/191 (160+1-15) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | VENGEFUL
Macradon | 1805/1805 HP || 156/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || PARRY

[H:2,2] Crusty Crystal Crab #6: HP: 0/770 | DMG 264 | [TXV 24 (0/3)] (38-261)
[H:1,1] Mega-Mollusk Deluxe #2: HP: 832/1100 | DMG 330 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

Freyd's face fell at the sight of the boy whose memory he had worked to salvage during the last Tanabata event.  It had ended in tragedy with the return of a bloodied shirt.  He'd thought it all that had remained of the child who had sacrificed himself for his friends during an attack on the village in the wake of the previous festival.  The damned thing seemed cursed.

"Yuri," he said to Macradon, his voice wavering, "was the boy who fell during the raid.  The one that those two kids were trying to thank during Tanabata.  I found his shirt.  What have they done to him?"  Not usually one to show any emotion at all, Freyd was visibly shaken at the sight of the slight-statured abomination, even as it slowly raised a crystal-encrusted hand in their direction.  A wave of razor-sharp red shrapnel glass sprang from his fingertips and ravaged the already devastated landscape.  Rolling to evade the wave, Freyd gripped his weapon tight.

"You're right.  Not many keep to these old blades anymore.  I was always partial to their versatility, and part of me must have always yearned for the romantic nobility of ancient knights.  It seems silly now, here, in this place."  He paused to look up at the child.  "And sometimes, it just makes you feel righteous."  Without another word, the Whisper rounded the corner from where he'd crouched to dodge the piercing wave, and charged headlong up the hill.

Spoiler

Freyd regains +1 EN
Freyd activates Charge

Calamity Disaster (x12 AoE, 12 EN +2/hit): 16 EN - (Finesse 3) = 13 EN

ID #187733 | BD: 4+6-1-1=8 (hit, Charge +5). DMG (12*31=372-44=328)
ID #187734 | BD: 5+6-1-2=8 (hit, Charge +5). DMG (12*31=372-110=262) 

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:148/191 (160+1-13) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | VENGEFUL
Macradon | 1805/1805 HP || 156/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || PARRY

[H:2,1] Mega-Mollusk Deluxe #2: HP: 504/1100 | DMG 330 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (832-328)
[H:1,0] The Corrupted Child: HP: 1388/1650 | DMG 440 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 (1650-262)

• Critical (MD 9): Deals (484) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (242) DMG to every other player.
  • Critical (MD 10): Deals (528) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (264) DMG to every other player.

Edited by Freyd

Freyd began to tell the tale of the NPC civilians that were attacked during the mid summer event where a lot things, this wreck of an underground included, happened and wreaked havoc to multiple floors. This spire thing, all its … seemingly too aware monsters reborn, like zombies that were not really alive to begin with, like reborn robots. Many people inside this game had made bonds, connections, and sometimes even feelings for the non player characters throughout the floors, they look, act, and are just like all the other players in the game, they feel natural, real, genuine.

It was an oddity of feelings flowing through the knight, he had only seen NPCs as … computers, robots, beeps and boops, never thought of them as real people, he still really didn’t, but he had more empathy with the creatures, they seemed so real even though he knew they weren’t.

His thoughts were going onto a tangent, dragging him away from the present. A quick snap would place him back into the fight “Oh sh-” he said before parrying a blow off of him, barely getting out of the attack’s hitbox. Macradon nodded, he remembered hearing something while nodding off, something about the sword, something about its use “Yeah, versatility seems to be key for me, but I really just like the aesthetics.” he said with a grin before lunging back into the fight and dealing a deft strike to the mollusk but missing the child entirely.

The kid raised his hand and a bright glow began to shoot out of with a torrent of crystals, piercing everything in its range.

Spoiler

ID: 187761
CD: 12 -> Recovery Proc!

AoE 1 Hit: -11(12+2-3) NRG

Roll Result
ID: 187761 || BD: 6+5-1-1=9 Hit! (23+5)x12-0=336
ID: 187762 || BD: 3+5-1-2=5 Miss Miss

Roll Result
ID: 187761 || MD: 5+1-2 = 4 Miss Miss
ID: 187762 || MD: 10 Crit (528-137)/2=195 | (264-79)/2=92

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:148/191 (160+1-13) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | VENGEFUL (1790-92)
Macradon | 1610/1805 HP || 152/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || PARRY (1805-195)

[H:2,3] Mega-Mollusk Deluxe #2: HP: 168/1100 | DMG 330 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (504-336)
[H:1,1] The Corrupted Child: HP: 1256/1650 | DMG 440 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2  (1388-(264/2))

• Critical (MD 9): Deals (484) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (242) DMG to every other player.
  • Critical (MD 10): Deals (528) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (264) DMG to every other player.
Edited by Macradon
  • 3 weeks later...

Freyd winced while watching the crystal hail ripping through the landscape with Macradon directly in its path.  He was spared the worst of it by virtue of the path he'd chosen, which provided some additional cover.  Wasting no time, he hacked through the last remaining mollusk's defences and ran through the cloud of fractal shards that exploded upon its death.  Yuri was left exposed, or whatever was left of him.  

Grimacing and grinding his teeth to hold back the wave of emotions bubbling up from within, Freyd speared the child on the tip of his blade, which he then spun overhead launching Yuri's corrupted form like the payload of an ancient trebuchet.  The tiny body crashed into a jutting section of rock on the lake bed, which shattered upon impact.  A small spray of crystals followed, broken free from the tiny boy upon striking the stone.

"Why did it have to be him?! Goddamn it, Cardinal!"

Fury grew within the man's frame setting every muscle taught and threatening to overwhelm his senses.  Freyd tempered it with other concerns.

"Are you okay there, Mac?  That looked pretty nasty."

Spoiler

Freyd regains +1 EN

Calamity Disaster (x12 AoE, 12 EN +2/hit): 16 EN - (Finesse 3) = 13 EN

ID #190452 | BD: 6+6-1=11 (hit, Fallen +6). DMG (12*32=384-44=340)
ID #190453 | BD: 7+6-2=11 (hit, Fallen +6). DMG (12*32=384-110=274) 

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:136/191 (148+1-13) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | 
Macradon | 1610/1805 HP || 152/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || 

[H:3,3] Mega-Mollusk Deluxe #2: HP: 0/1100 | DMG 330 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (168-340
[H:2,1] The Corrupted Child: HP: 982/1650 | DMG 440 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2  (1256-274)

Crystalline fingertips pierced through the knight’s armor dealing a good chunk of damage to the frontliner. His healing was slowly regenerating his health back up, but that hit was harder than what he’s used to, his battle healing barely making a difference in the amount of sheer damage thrown at him. Macradon coughed after a short recoil from the attack and smiled over at Freyd “Yeah, I seem to still be going, so I’ll keep on fighting!” he said with a grin and approached the young corrupted boy. 

The child lifted another hand and aimed a large energy shot at Macradon, dispersing it into a torrent of crystals like a shotgun of polygonal death. The showering of crystals pierced through the armor, leaving heavy discomfort feedback to Macradon who felt every single crystal pass through him but he didn’t stand still just to take the hit, he used the opportunity to go in for an attack at a stationary unit gatling away. A solid Galaxy Destroyer cleaved through the child leaving a big red wound across its body and tiny bullet holes in Mac.

Spoiler

ID: 190491
BD: 7+5-2=10 -> Hit!
CD: 2 -> No proc.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer -> 23x13-110 = 189 Damage to The Corrupted Child
MD: 6+2-2=6 -> Hit!
Attack: 440-137 = 303 Damage to Macradon | 36 Frost Thorns Damage

Attack: -10 NRG

Battle Healing: +90 HP
Attack: -303 HP

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:136/191 (148+1-13) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | 
Macradon | 1397/1805 HP || 152/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || (1610+90-303)

[H:2,3] The Corrupted Child: HP: 757/1650 | DMG 440 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2  (982-189-36)

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

Freyd watched as the Imperial Topaz took repeated point blank hits from the boyish mob's hand, shaking them off as if they were inconsequential.   

"Uh, Mac?  Are you not gonna... you know... dodge?"  The answer seemed self-evident.  The man hadn't reached the uppermost echelons of the player base by not knowing what he was doing.  Perhaps the legends of elder players were true?  He'd seen hits at the raid that would have flattened entire groups of newbies on the lower floors, yet frontliners shrugged them off as inconsequential.  Girding himself with confidence in his companion's resilience, the Whisper slipped sideway into shadow and emerged at Yuri's back, plunging his blade into the crystalline masses infecting his tiny form.

"Couldn't we have just stuck with the slug theme, or something?"  His words were undirected, as if intended for the ambient system's 'ears'.  "Kids?  Really, Cardinal?  I'm disappointed in you, AGAIN!"  Tugging back his sword, he lunged and smashed the pommel into the mob's crystal hide, fracturing off several smaller shards.  Turning to Mac, he seemed grim and determined.

"Let's end this."

Spoiler

Freyd regains +1 EN

Galaxy Destroyer (x13, 13 EN): 13 EN - (Finesse 3) = 10 EN.

ID #191874 | BD: 8+6-2=12 (hit, Fallen +6).  DMG (13*32=416-110=306)

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:127/191 (136+1-10) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | 
Macradon | 1397/1805 HP || 152/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || (1610+90-303)

[H:2,3] The Corrupted Child: HP: 451/1650 | DMG 440 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2  (757-306)

Edited by Freyd

Macradon chuckled “Hah! Dodging isn’t really my style. If they miss me, they miss me, but I ain’t gonna run away! I gotta assert some dominance against these AIs somehow, so brute force is my way!” he said while still considering his health recoveryíng slower than the damage he received from the corrupted child. As he approached the child again with another sword art to blow at the “monster” Macradon had to agree with Freyd “Yeah … slugs and crustaceans are more manageable to slaughter than … children, no matter their corruption …” he said but had to grit his teeth and cleaved into the child with his sword. His power, albeit not much damage, pushed the child back, making it stagger in its place and whiff its attack at Macradon, raising a crystalline pillar besides the knight that just scratched his side. Macradon looked down on the pillar’s erupting point and sighed in relief “That could’ve gone bad … mayhaps I should reconsider my stance on dodging …”.

Spoiler

ID: 192176
BD: 8+5-2 = 10(11) -> Hit!
CD: 6 -> Recovery Proc!
MD: 2+2-2 = 2 -> Miss.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer -> 23x13-110=

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:127/191 (136+1-10) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | 
Macradon | 1487/1805 HP || 149/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || (1397+90)(152-10+1+6)

[H:4,5] The Corrupted Child: HP: 262/1650 | DMG 440 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2  (451-189)

Edited by Macradon
  • 3 weeks later...

Whirling his blade high overhead, Freyd brought it down onto Yuri's shoulder.  The sword bit deep, sundering another cluster of shards, but they also deflected the meat of his attack.  For an instant, the two locked gazes.  The two had never met before, but bringing back a child's tattered, bloody shirt to his friends tends to form the initial tethers of a connection.  NPC. mob or otherwise, this battle felt more personal than it should.  

Placing his foot on the kid's encrusted chest, he heaved and tugged several times.  Were it not for the crystals' added weight, he'd likely be shaking the tiny figure around like a rag doll on a stick.  Instead, it hardly moved the mob at all.  When the weapon fell free, Freyd stumbled backwards, nearly losing his balance in the process.

"Argh.  This is just.... grrrr!  There has to be a better way than this!"  It was unclear whether he was flustered by the armored carapace, or by the boy's mutilation.  Upon reflection, it might have been both.

Spoiler

Freyd regains +1 EN

Galaxy Destroyer (x13, 13 EN): 13 EN - (Finesse 3) = 10 EN.

ID #193995 | BD: 2+6-2=6 (hit).  DMG (13*26=338-110=228)

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:118/191 (127+1-10) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | 
Macradon | 1487/1805 HP || 152/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || (1397+90)

[H:5,5] The Corrupted Child: HP: 223/1650 | DMG 440 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2  (451-228)

Edited by Freyd

It wasn’t easy to keep all this energy flowing within him. It was straining to him despite the Cardinal system not registering actual pain, but just minor negative feedbacks and lesser sore spots that didn’t hurt but acted as inconveniences from going all in without any care … like this idiot was doing. Macradon got back into a fighting stance and rushed by Freyd who had just got his sword out of the kid … a sad sight to be forced to witness like this. Macradon had to close off his empathy again, his emotions in general, he couldn’t get excited about a killing blow against a child, despite how “fake” the child could’ve been, it wouldn’t be humane nor appropriate of him to enjoy that behaviour. Closing of his happy demeanor, Macradon hewed his sword with a mighty ferocity, cleaving cleanly through the childe across the chest with a blinding white light that phased through the carapace as if it wasn’t there. The boy would stand for a short while before being shattered into crystalline polygons and disappear. Macradon would sigh and look over at Freyd “Sorry to take the killing blow. You might’ve wanted to be the one to but an end to it ..”.

Spoiler

ID: 194039
BD: 9+5-2=12 -> Crit +1!
CD: 11 -> Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer -> 36x13-(110/2)=413

Passive Energy recovery: +1 NRG
Attack: -10 NRG

Battle Healing: +90 HP
Vampiric Offensive: +180 HP

Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:118/191 (127+1-10) | DMG:26 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | TXV 24/3 | LD:8 | PROSP 3 | BH:89 | 
Macradon | 1757/1805 HP || 146/189 NRG || 23 DMG || 137 MIT || 2 EVA || 5 ACC || 180 VOF || 12 HLY || 90 BH || PHASE || 36(21) Frost THR || 6(2 turn) Freeze DoT || 6 REC || (1487+90+180)(149-10+1+6)

[H:5,8] The Corrupted Child: HP: 0/1650 | DMG 440 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2  (35-413)

Edited by Macradon

Freyd stared silently at Yuri's battered form, watching impassively as Macradon's blade sliced clean through the boy's tiny body.  A rush of memories flooded his mind, but it never reached his heart.  Such a tragic scene would cripple some.  It should probably have crippled him, given his attachment to the aftermath of the boy's original demise.  Nothing registered. 

He paid homage, in his own way, by giving the mob the courtesy of waiting and watching it die a second time.  Though the angle of his thin brows made him look naturally angry, to most, he felt nothing.  This was just more data, written in a manner that Cardinal meant to convey emotions to which it anticipated players to react.  When the fractal remains had finished scattering along the dry, broken lake bed, Freyd dismissed his weapon and stuck his hands in his pockets with a disturbingly casual sense of disinterest.  

"The kid was already dead, and not even real to begin with."  Dose of harsh reality applied.  He hardly minced words over such things, expecting others to be able to deal with the truths of this world.  He now knew that Mac could.  "Thanks for helping me get the job done."  

A simple, cowled nod followed the spoken gratitude, though the Whisper's voice was devoid of warmth.  It simply wasn't in his nature.

"You're a good fighter, Macradon.  I look forward to standing at your side on the front lines."

Pivoting silently on a black-booted foot, Freyd took a step and vanished from sight.  Today's work was done.  More would endlessly follow.  Such was the way of life in the floating castle, and for its self-appointed janitor.

Macradon looked over his shoulder at Freyd, it didn’t seem like he was actually … reacting that much to it. His angry blank face just stared at the withering remnants of a boss-like monster. His demeanor was kept the same, no hard feelings, no real prejudice against anything at the moment, just … being present. 

“You’re being oddly casual about this.” Macradon said with a smirk trying to lighten the mood. The cave was damp, but the current disinterest from Freyd and the lingering silence, that filled the gap between Macradon’s initial question and Freyd’s answer, only made the room feel colder. “But I guess I would’ve’d as well, even if I had some kind of connection to the former digital being.” he said and glanced back over where the body once were, then back to Freyd.

“You’re very welcome, any other time you need someone to tag along, I’ll be keen to help you.” he replied with a bright smile. Macradon was ready to fight once again, it had been such a long time since he got some digital adrenaline coursing through his digital veins, it was a thrill to be up against something that dangerous without a dedicated tank, he liked this feeling of danger.

“You too, Freyd, you too.” 

Thread Complete
Acquired:
Freyd:
3 Sp
970 Col
6 T3 Materials
Macradon:
3 Sp
970 Col
6 T3 Materials