"To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate: That is what true conquest is!"

Hello All!

I am Arkelaus, you may call me Ark or my middle name Spencer. I am a long time roleplayer and tabletop enthusiast playing since I was 10, now 35 I have started venturing into the discord world to find other players like me that have some similar interests. I just recently discovered this place and thought that it is time to actually be a player instead of DM'ing, don't get me wrong I love DM'ing and have done so for nearly 26 years. But I find its time to step out of the comfortable zone become a player. I am a child at heart and it tends to show alot when I am deep in roleplay and DM'ing.

*Raises gladius and shield high into the air, long raven black hair flowing in the breeze.* I strive to be like my hero! Alexander the great! Proud king of chivalry... Righteous conqueror of conquerors. *Thrusts sword into the ground*

If anyone has questions about me please ask away I will answer anything question :D