[SP-F1] <<EaL>> Philosopher's Stoner

"Everything has a purpose, that's what they say. It's no lie but..." he quietly ate another one of the items he bought ".. I swear people like to exaggerate sometimes and put purpose and meaning to everything" he has been eating for a few minutes now. The packages he bought came in handy for this battle, it should give him at least 3 extra cards on his hands if this was a trading card game.

Maybe the chirping of the birds and the sway of the thin branches was enough to cover the sound of his movement because it's been a few minutes already and the three feet hornet hovering over some kind of hole didn't notice Plini sitting above it on a thick branch. "I guess clipping the wings is the next best course of action"  he thought. He brought out a vial that contained poison and began loading it inside a tube which seemed to be connected to the hilt of his sword. The venomous liquid manifested some kind of disease inflicting poison. Everything is set, he just needs to jump down and clip at least 2 of its wings.

Plini consumed the following:
Well-Done Steak: Protein +2: 182480
Poached Egg: Accuracy +2: 176290
Titan's Strength: Damage +3: 181529-1
Fi
ery Dragon Roll: Mitigation +3 (T1): 170476-1
Honey Glazed Steak: OverHealth +3 (T1): 183587
Synthesized Virus - Necrosis T1 Envenom

Thorns_icon.png

Plini
  | HP: 100/100 | EN: 10/10
  | ACC: 2 | DMG: 7 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 14 | LD: 2 I Savvy: 2 I Envenom: 8

Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Destrezas
    - A weirdly curved weapon, While it resembles a scimitar at first glance, the spikes that are placed as designs on the hilt act as a failsafe should the blade itself fail. 
    - Vanity weapon
  • Aegirian Polymer Jacket
    - EVA I / Savvy II
    - T1 Perfect Light armor
    -A coat with a combination of white and cream in color. It seems like a standard looking jacket that is issued to a certain kind of person. Made of lightweight materials which enables the wearer to fight with grace and achieve perfection with every move.
  • Caenis' Fist
    - MIT I / Regen II
    -T1 Perfect Heavy armor
    -A gauntlet that covers the hand up to the half on an arm. A gauntlet worn by a heroic spirit who is quite formidable in battle. Provides protection and decent survivability for the wearer.
  • Siesta shirt  (AUS)
    - Loot Die I / EVA I
    -T1 Rare light armor

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

•  

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 0/0

1. One-Handed Curve Sword| Passive | RANK 1/5
    > +1 Base damage
  2. Searching 
    > +1 Loot Die

[Extra]

•  

Consumed Buffs

Hide contents
  •  

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  

One quick move, a plunging attack to the yellowjacket hovering beneath him. It was quick, his evasion stat was worth the modification at the cost of having only a vanity weapon. Plini landed on its back and tried to stab it but the oversized insect quickly moved and shook off Plini. The player landed on his feet, curved sword pointed forward "tch, wasted opportunity" he thought.

The yellowjacket looked like it won a lot of weightlifting competition. weird muscular build on its body despite arms and wings looking normal aside from the size. How a 3 feet yellowjacket came to be was none of his concern, it's kill or be killed right now. The yellowjacket hovered, Plini followed its movements with his curved sword "well, shall we?" The insect tried a bite but the player ducked and rolled away. 

The sound of its wings flapping like a turbine was beginning to annoy him but he must stay calm or the yellowjacket will make him a pin cushion.

ID: 184669 BD: 1 [critical fail] MD: 4-3=1 [fail]
Savvy proc [+2 BD until next success roll]

Plini
HP
: 100/100 | EN: 10/10 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 7 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 14 | LD: 2 I Savvy: 2 I Envenom: 8

Chad Yellowjacket
HP: 50/50 DMG: 15

The sound of crashing trees, falling branches, a chaotic duel

"This is too much environmental damage" he thought. For a while he has been dodging the stinger and blocking the biting attempts with his gauntlet. The huge insect proved to be agile but unlike Plini, it lacked technique. as expected of creatures who only have a specific set of understanding. "Cardinal make them too realistic sometimes" he thought.

He dodged another thrust of its stinger and as he spun around it, Plini unleashed <<Rage Blow>> and clipped one wing. The yellowjacket fell for a few second. "It's not like you'll be crippled right awa..." the insect flew up, a bit wobbly compared to the flawless hovering earlier "...yeah thought so."

The fight continued and this time the insect kept on hitting trees more. A nuisance, earlier he only had to dodge a stinger, block the biting attempts, dodge a few falling trees. Now he had to actually maneuver himself carefully or he'll get crushed by more trees getting pierced and tossed at him.

ID: 184671 BD: 3+2+2=7 [success] MD: 8-3=5 [fail]
Savvy proc [+2 BD until next success roll]
Plini dealt 7x2 Rage Blow=14 damage to Chad Yellowjacket

Plini
HP
: 100/100 | EN: 8/10 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 7 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 14 | LD: 2 I Savvy: 2 I Envenom: 8

Chad Yellowjacket
HP: 36/50 DMG: 15

Unending, It was a back and forth of attacks. Plini wasn't sure if it was a battle of endurance or it was a case of both using the same style. "I can't just block it fully, that stinger is as dangerous as a rapier that any skilled fencer can wield" his sword clashed with the stinger and the faint clanging sounds indicate that it's harder than it looks. 

"Ok, let's try this one..." Plini leapt forward causing for the yellowjacket to fly back. He grabbed the stinger and jammed his curved sword to its thorax, a nasty attack and it lasted for a few seconds. It looked like a simple attack but Plini was trying to inflict toxic venom to the yellowjacket and he succeeded this time. Necrosis began seeping in the open wound, the hovering of the insect became sloppy and Plini is sure that a chunk of its health points dissolve at the effect of the venom.

ID:184739 BD: 10 [critical success] MD: 4 - 3 = 1 [fail]
Savvy proc [+2 BD until next successful attack]
Envenom proc [8 damage for 3 turns]
Plini dealt 7 + 2 = 9 x 2 Rage Blow = 18 damage to Chad Yellowjacket
Chad Yellowjacket takes 8 damage from toxic venom

Plini
HP
: 100/100 | EN: 8/10 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 7 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 14 | LD: 2 I Savvy: 2 I Envenom: 8

Chad Yellowjacket
HP: 10/50 DMG: 15 [toxic venom 1/3]

The venom took its toll quicker than he anticipated. Sloppy thrust of stinger, bumping into trees, lack of coordination using its wings. It was a already painting itself quite well as an easy target for Plini. "That virus sure is deadly, it's been like what? 2 minutes" he thought. He moved a few steps back at the next attempt to impale him, it looked pitiful but Plini couldn't feel it much.

He lowered his sword, preparing for and upward cut and lop its head of in his last strike "how's the poison?" he asked. The yellowjacket charged towards him again, Plini spun around dodging it by an inch and as soon as he finished he quickly chopped off the head like cutting a branch from a tree with ease. The insect feel, its head didn't even reach the ground before disintegrating "mediocre loot" he thought as the materials emerged from the slowly fading body of the yellowjacket.

ID: 184389 BD: 3+2+2=7 [success] MD: 7-2=5 [fail]
Plini dealt 7 damage to Chad Yellowjacket
Toxic venom inflict 8 damage to Chad Yellowjacket
ID: 184840 LD:3+2=5 CD: 6 No loot (why T_T)
Plini obtained 2 bonus materials

Plini
HP

Chad Yellowjacket
HP: 0/50 DMG: 15 [toxic venom 2/3]

3 hours ago

"Hello Dear, I see you are in need of a profession, may I interest you in Alchemy?" She smiles sweetly and leaves here tent, a small vial of rainbow colored liquid pulsating in her hand. "Now, I know it may seem very sciencey and scary, but I believe you can do it! And I hope you feel the same way." She beckons the player into her tent to show them the way she crafts, her movements are very elegant and precise, her age shows that she is very wise in what she is doing. "Now, I can teach you all about it sweety, but I seem to have ran out of some of my precious materials to give you a how-to on crafting, would you be a dear and run off to get me some? I think all I need is five, and I can help you on your way!" She smiles a sweet smile, she seems to be happy someone wants to follow in on her noble profession.

And now he's somewhere in the forest again looking for materials. For a game with abundant resources, NPCs seem to ask materials when teaching or trying to get something done. It wasn't much of a big deal for him but sometimes he's wondering why they won't accept the current materials that he have.

The are where he fought the yellowjacket slowly heals in a digitized way "I guess I was worried about the environmental damage for nothing" He looked around and it seemed that he still needs three more materials before he can go back to the alchemist and again the profession. "Finally, something to do if there are no quests that catches my attention" of course it was a lie, Plini just wanted to own a laboratory for himself. It was what he wanted the first few weeks he spent in Aincrad, the convenience of making potions and crystals are enough to entice him to be one.

He held his sword tight, venturing inside the forest just to get materials is easy but that doesn't mean there are zero chances of a an oversized mosquito appearing and the yellowjacket was proof of that. The place wasn't as thick as one would expect, a pathway has been made also and that made Plini think that this was not a secret route and it wasn't a popular one either "did I stumble upon a forgotten road? he uttered. "No you didn't, this place is just not a favorable one if you want to save time" a voice of a woman was heard just beside him. 

Plini felt a familiarity but seeing as she looked like a demi-human, Plini just thought that this woman was one of the NPCs created in aynwck9uu18551.jpg game. "Aww don't give me that look like I'm some kind of nosy gal, don't you remember me?" she asked him. Plini wasn't sure if he should be running away or talk to her. "I guess the silver hair gives it away but why do you have bear ears..." Plini moved in closer to her and touched the ear "...Orca?"

The woman blushed and tried to hug Plini who quickly placed a distance between them with his sword "heeeh? toxic venom? are you an alchemist now Plini-kun?" she asked again. "Not yet but I'm gathering materials so I can be one" the reply was simple because both of them sensed the creature several feet away from them "my, it' annoying, the Glassmaker thinks I should be turned into a glass sculpture to maintain my beauty, so desperate he'd send his famili... Plini placed a finger on her lips while he looks at the bear "I need the materials this creature will give, stay put and tell about how you got your green marker back later" he told her. She nodded like an obedient kid climbed up the tree behind her and eased herself on one of its branches.

It started with a ferocious growl and then the glass bear pounced on Plini but he easily dodged, basic stat mobs are almost a breeze if he's fully buffed. The swordsman returned the favor by slicing at it's neck. shards of glass flew off as the blade chipped it but obviously it was not enough to be a killing blow 

ID: 184955 BD: 5+2= 7 [success] MD: 5-2=3 [fail]
Savvy activated [+2 BD until next success roll]
Plini dealt 7 x 2 Rage Blow = 14 damage to Glassmaker's Bear

Plini
HP
: 100/100 | EN: 6/10 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 7 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 14 | LD: 2 I Savvy: 2 I Envenom: 8

Glassmaker's Bear
HP: 36/50 DMG: 15 

Crunch!!

Orca saw it and she heard a crunch, like a glass breaking. "Plini! you want me to jump down and end its..." the player didn't want it. He raised his hand as he tried to evaluate the situation. First there was this fury swipes that kept on being thrown at him as he tries to inflict toxic venom. At first glance it looked easy but as the fight went on it seemed to be in favor of the glass bear.

Two strong swipes of its sharp, glass claws struck Plini by the shoulder. Red gashes appeared and Plini winced not because of the pain "damn I got careless again" he uttered. "No you didn't idiot, the bear is trying to wear you down" Orca told him "I can jump down and try to inflict damage..." Plini stopped her "i need the loot, if you strike once it'll all be over" he told her "you dumbass, risking your life for maerials."  She was about to jump when Plini raised his hands to her "I can do this, enough with the silly worries"

ID: 184972 BD: 6 [success] MD: 10 [critical success]
Glassmaker's Bear dealt 15 + 2 = 17 - 14 MIT = 3 damage to Plini

Plini
HP
: 97/100 | EN: 4/10 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 7 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 14 | LD: 2 I Savvy: 2 I Envenom: 8

Glassmaker's Bear
HP: 22/50 DMG: 15 

The sound of glass grating against the blade of his sword was continuous. As soon as he told Orca that he can handle it, The glass bear became relentless. "See? let me just jump down and shatter it in one hit, the loot is not worth it!"  Orca was already holding her weapon, an anchor. One plunging attack and the glass will surely break.

"I told you love, I can handle this" he said to which Orca reacted with a blush "glass, I've chipped it a lot of times already" the shards of glass disintegrating every time he parries is proof of it "I should be able to kill it with my next fatal attack" he thought. The bear slammed both its hand on the ground, Plini dodged but shards of glass kept on projecting outward. It may seem like a powerful attack but at the same time the bear was already looking more fragile than they saw it earlier.

ID: 184973 BD: 8 [success] MD:2 -2 = 0 [fail]
Savvy activated [+2 BD until next success roll]

Plini
HP
: 97/100 | EN: 2/10 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 7 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 14 | LD: 2 I Savvy: 2 I Envenom: 8

Glassmaker's Bear
HP: 8/50 DMG: 15 

"Watch out!" Orca yelled. A downward attack from the bear using its claw was about to hit Plini but the player simply moved back an inch and stabbed the animal by the jaw with his sword "his reaction time when it comes to close quarter combat is impressive but..." she looked at Plini's health bar and saw a graze "a mid-range attack will surely catch him off guard if he doesn't improve." The animal shattered and that was the queue for Orca to jump down "congrats on your materials loot."

Plini closed the window of the list and looked at Orca "mind telling me what that mob is? it's the first time I see something as if it was transmuted" he asked her. the woman let out a sigh "I guess I have to tell you about how..." Plini cut her off again "I forgot, tell about your marker turned green while I gather the last material I need." He pointed at a certain going back to where he came from earlier "you've change a bit with the fake animal ears."

ID: 185151 BD: 5+2+2=9 [success] MD: 8-2=5 [fail]
Savvy activated [+2 BD until next successful roll]
Plini dealt 7x2= 14 damage to Glassmaker's Bear
ID:185152 LD: 8+2=10 CD: 11
150 col I x2 T1 bonus materials I 100 bonus col I 50 bonus col I T1 rare trinket

Plini
HP
: 97/100 | EN: 0/10 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 7 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 14 | LD: 2 I Savvy: 2 I Envenom: 8

Glassmaker's Bear
HP: 0/50 DMG: 15 

"I decided to to the  redemption quest. I reached it after thinking of some many things" she told him as Plini searched for some kind of fruit in a bush "I'm glad you made a good decision but why the polar bear ears?" he asked. Orca pouted, embarrassed "I just wanted to fit in after living outside settlements  a long time..." she touched the fluffy fake ears "I tried living with the people of Snowfrost as some kind of demi-human since it's a snowy place, genius right?" she looked at him with eyes expecting a compliment.

"Um I don't think there are demi-humans in floor 4" he told her. Orca replied with a dumb smile before realizing something "eh? b-but you some human who has polar bear features might be..." she was about to take it off when Plini stopped her "no keep it on, it suits you" Orca turned red. She looked at him as he slid the material inside his sling bag, the faint listless look in his eyes makes her think it was genuine "that explains why people look confused at me, I thought it was because I was a new face" Plini chuckled "at least you tried your best to fit in but seriously..." he strapped the bag behind him "you'll stand out with that kind of personality. Since you can go inside settlements now, come with me as I try to make potions."

ID: 185153 LD: 15+2=17
x1 T1 material found
[5/5] materials found

Evangeline was surprised to see Plini a woman. She only wanted him to fetch materials to use when teaching things about alchemy "is she your lover?" Evangeline asked. Plini shook his head and Orca made an annoyed face "I wish I was but this guy's defense mechanisms are stronger than the Pentagon" she told the woman. Evangeline gave a soft laugh and stretched out her hand "now then dear, I assume you have what I need?" Plini opened his sling bag and took out five pieces of materials, two herbs and three minerals. 

Why are you even using a sling bag? we have a futuristic inventory system" Plini took a good look at his bag and then to Orca's fake ears "same as the fluffy ears you wear on your head" he replied. "You have a point" Orca then looked around while Plini moved closer to Evangline 

"Now this is how you do these..." the next few minutes was spent teaching Plini what to crush, boil, or burn. Evangeline also made sure he was careful on handling materials as some will be volatile. Orca watch a few steps back, amused at how attentive Plini was "I guess he really wants it."

First it was almost a success, if Plini had not forgot to turn off the bunsen burner. The second was utter failure and Orca was quick to pull Plini away from the toxic fumes he just made. The third one, it seemed safer now, Evangeline and Orca saw that Plini quickly applied the safety measures she had taught him before letting the boy handle the tools. Orca was amused still, Plini was deeply engrossed to his craft that he didn't notice her leave to buy and return.

"Now you're doing quite well, with practice you can be an alchemist and help others..." Plini grabbed the vial, it had a a cap which he took off and revealed a lancet needle "this should be good to administer" he uttered before resealing it with a the cap again. "My, that was a nice piece of vial, a tiny needle so you can administer it quick" she said. Plini nodded and as he stood up he gave it to Orca "I want you to have this, time will come that you might have to use it, make it worth the chance" he told her.

"Why thank you young man" she told him "we're of the same age, why am I the younger..." Orca laughed and Evangeline smiled "see? his defense mechanism are so fucking sophisticated."

ID:185154 CD: 8 LD: 13 [Salvage]
ID:185155 CD: 5 LD: 20 [Fail]
ID:185156 CD: 4 LD: 3   [Fail]
ID:185157 CD: 11 LD: 15 [Success] T1 rare potion crafted

lost x3 T1 mats
Remaining mats: 2

Name: Sankta's Epinephrine
Your Profession: alchemist
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 185557
Roll Result: CD: 11 LD: 15
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: HP recovery
Description: "Where there life, death follows and so one must be prepared" a mineral rumored to be blessed by a celestial being. Once ground and mixed in a solution, it can enhance the health of the user.
Post Link: 

2 hours later...

Orca and Plini stood before some kind of old house, Dr. Hu was no longer of practice. A few hours ago Plini said that he wanted to visit a certain place, he apparently asked some info brokers about doctor NPCs in Aincrad. The search took a bit longer and he found 3 matches on the info he received. "I don't know why you would prefer working under the supervision of a doctor? shouldn't you be going in the Underdark and ask the elves some runes and shit?" she told him. Plini looked at the info he has  "I'm not an evil alchemist, I just so happen to like makes potions."

"Dr. Hu, Prof. Bell, and Dr. Silence" he kept on thinking who to go to first and Orca noticed it "why don't we try the one with the weirdest name?" she said "Dr.Hu?" Plini replied to which Orca laughed "I'd say we go for Dr. Silence first" Orca was just trying to make things easier for them "ok then let's go to Dr. Silence first, you think he would approve of me using a section of his laboratory?" he asked her "maybe, maybe not."

Dr. Silence.png

"Huh? you want to rent my laboratory?"

Silence wasn't sure what the two was up to, prying for a few more questions wouldn't hurt "are you two planning to live together in my laboratory? I'm afraid I won't allow that. The two vacant rooms I have are for medical and scientific research purposes..." Orca waved both her hands "n-no we're not, I'm not staying with him here" she told the doctor. Plini nodded "I see, then I guess it is decided that I will be leaving-" Orca grabbed Plini by the collar "look me in the eyes you dumbfuck and tell me you're serious. You're the alchemist here not me" she told him "oh, right, Dr. Silence she won't be staying with me. I'm the one who will be using the laboratory for my profession."

Silence tipped her eyeglasses, the boy seemed too young to be handling experiments on a professional level, but if he did complete the quest then maybe having him rent it for a month might be enough for her to judge his character "all right then, let me show you a vacant room for yourself."

A flat house, it was what awaited for them. The front was some kind of desolate laboratory. Silence filled them in with the story of how she lived here, before and after the previous laboratory was closed and left to rot. "A lot of experiments got out of hand, as alchemist they were putting their all to achieve something and end up getting nothing so valuable. We make do of what little result we get from expensive project we make, in the end they left after an incident"  she guided Plini and Orca inside "I have no problems about you living with me, I care little for such trivial things..." she looked at Plini "just don't end up blowing my house up, this is the last of my property. I made exceptions accepting you because you're a player, please don't disappoint me."

"Yabai, I-I think you should follow her instructions-" Orca saw Plini looking at Silence as if she was a master "eh? I guess I don't have to worry about you defying her" Silence opened one room in her flat and showed Plini his soon to be alchemy workshop. "This is where you'll be doing anything alchemy related, I live upstairs so you can easily contact me should you need help." She handed a key to Plini and shook his hand "now you can go clean up this room if you want or join me in some afternoon tea upstairs" she told him before leaving the room.

Plini stared at his now laboratory in the making, he wasn't sure if he should be showing excitement or should he be preparing to set things up. There were a lot of boxes and inside it are laboratory tools which might be of great use to him "well? let's go clean up this place before getting that afternoon tea" Orca told him. Plini nodded and pointed at the end of the room "let's start there, let's set up a few shelves first" he grabbed a box and Orca did too.

An hour later

Orca was weirded out by the equipments and furniture, it was close to what the modern world had "these things are almost close to what we use at universities right?" she asked Plini who is placing some alchemy books on shelves "yeah, you noticed it too, may Dr. Silence and the gang back then came up with these" he replied. "Also that thing hovering around her like a drone, it seems to be powered by some kind of... magic?" Plini shook his head as he turned to her "nah, I've something about it somewhere, it's more of a thaumaturgy. Kind of a magic, yes, but more on science or physics part" he pointed at one tome and signaled Orca to hand it too him "she must be powering it with a crystal."

"Hey Orca, you haven't told me about the glass bear earlier" he asked her. Weird creatures about Aincrad and while it is commonplace, Plini wanted to know more about it for future references. Orca was already seated beside the table and munching on some food from her inventory "right, I don't know much but I'll try to fill you in with the important stuff I know."

"A week after I took the redemption quest, I decided to move in to Floor 4, stay in some tavern and get used to having people around me. It was a safe zone so I have less worries of getting assaulted, not that I'm afraid of them. Slowly I got used to it and went out to hunt for animals and loot them for materials, that's where I met the glass wolves. Seems pretty rare if you ask me but just like you there's something in me that feels weirded out. Obviously a creature will have confidence in its movements but the rare glass wolves seem to want to break free and that's where... Oi, why are you-"

Pllni was already seated on a chair, fingers together and looking at Orca "please, continue. Don't leave out details" he told her. Orca gave a slight annoyed smile "b-but you don't have to go Sherlock mode about it."

"R-Right, I dealt with the wolves easily. As they all fell from my weapon's attacks, they all reverted back to the original form they were. At first I thought it would be nice to actually hunt down these rare creatures despite the normal loot drops but as I continued I realized that I was just curious and it took me another week to find out that someone was turning the mobs into glass and seeing how some are fighting to break free of it, I can assume that the person was taking control by force."

Plini thought hard for a while and then proceeded to ask "a person? are you sure it's not some kind of virus emitted by some kind of weird plant or mineral?" he asked her. "I thought so too at first but you see-" she moved in closer to where Plini is sitting, trying to act all assertive again "I saw the person." Plini was intrigued, not minding how close Orca is to him "I see, then this person is not a player, I doubt a skill that allows us to transmute mobs is existing" he said "well, you can say that. He also saw me and I had to fight for dear life facing off ice golems and glass polar bears" she replied. Orca pulled back and smiled, Plini was too absorbed with info "then I guess we just have to look out for it, the person looks like he's up so something if he had a bear chase you down."

"Am I targeted because I'm a witness? what should I do?" she asked him in a sarcastic way "I don't know, I've never heard of a witness protection program for players here" he answered, dismay was Orca's only reply. Plini stood up and opened his inventory, created a draft message and jotted down everything he heard from Orca. "You can stay the night here, I'm gonna do more unpacking with the small tools-" he moved to a hospital bed and ironed out the wrinkles of the sheets "you can lie down here, I can sleep on the sofa. Please inform me if you're leaving tomorrow, we can eat breakfast together before you do."

She wasn't sure if she can sleep inside a laboratory, Plini already did a good job arranging books and tools inside the workshop. The place indeed looked old but for some reason it felt like a place where she can stay "hey, I said are you okay with what we're having tonight?" Plini showed her two boxes of bento "sure." 

"I should be able to do things involving alchemy tomorrow, I can something free for you again if you are still here to watch me do it." 

Thread Complete
1 SP + 1 SP [quest] + 1 SP [bonus] = 3 SP
400 col [thread completion]
5 mats [reward] + 2 [remaining mats = 7 T1 materials