[F01 - PP] Name This Thread <<Dragon Hunter Anthology - Dragon Hunt 1: the Emerald Hatchling>>

Spoiler

Tala
Level: 19
HP: 380/380 | EN: 38/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | BLED: 12 | MIT: 9 | REGN: 5 | Light Momentum: 1 | Paralyze: 1

Equipment:
» Yurushi [Demonic T1 Katana [Cursed // Bleed // Bleed // Paralyze]]
» 
Mythic Jacket [Perfect T1 Light Armor [Mitigation // Regen // Light Momentum]]
» 
Black Wolf Necklace [Perfect T1 Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Skills:
» Katana - Rank 4

Extra Skills:
» Fighter - Rank 2

Alright, she needed to actually do this. She had been sitting on her bed in the shop for the past day or two staring at an empty message that she opened to send to Yukiro. She should talk to him, but she didn't feel like just a normal walk and talk would be the best of ideas. That was when it hit her, she still had one more quest on this floor that she needed to do, perhaps she could convince him to come with her? That was worth a shot, right? She sucked in a deep breath before letting it go slowly, typing out a quick message.

Yuki,
I was hoping that you'd be willing to talk with me and fight a dragon at the same time on the first floor? If yes, I'll meet you at the entrance to the town, but if you don't show, I understand.
Tala

After quickly sending the 'send' button, she didn't want to chance changing her mind, she grabbed her things and looked at Akame. "Come on, let's go." Now, she didn't know exactly where this castle was that had the dragon in it, but, that might give her and Yuki the time that they needed to talk, possibly. She sighed lightly as she walked out of her shop and started to walk to the town's entrance, and well, exit. She stopped at the entrance and leaned against a wall.

"What do you think Akame, will he show?" The wolf looked up at her and yawned before laying down by Tala's feet. Akame's eyes closed, and Tala sighed, if that was to be her sign, then things weren't going to go well today, were they?

@Yukiro

Spoiler

LEVEL - 29 | HP - 580 | EN - 58 | DMG - 8 | MIT - 44 | EVA - 3 | REG - 1 | BLT - 1 | BRN - 1 | FRZ -1

Equipment: 
Jack's Purgatory | T2 Demonic 2HSS | CRSD/BRN/BLT/FRZ
Briar Cloak | T2 Demonic LA | CRSD/MIT/MIT/REG
Ravenfeather Treads | T1 Perfect LA | EVA/EVA/EVA

Skills: 
Light Armor Rk 2 (+8 Mit)
Two-Handed Straight Sword Rk 5 (+7 Base Dmg)

Even though a part of him had been hoping to see the message he'd received, the emotions in his body were twisted and confused. He felt some kind of hope, but also a sense of dread. A piercing pain coupled with anger. He was going to go meet her, he'd decided on that much, but he had no idea what he'd say or do once arriving. He donned his usual gear, deciding to equip Purgatory rather than his unnamed sword. He wasn't sure why, but it felt right. 

After telling Koga he'd be out for a bit, Yukiro slipped out into the streets and headed to find the teleporter and head to floor one. 

It was a while before Yukiro saw Tala leaning against a wall at the entrance to the large town. As much as seeing her made him want to turn back, Yukiro walked to stand a couple meters away from her. 
"You know which way you're headed?" he asked with a colder tone than he'd intended, "I know the way, if not."

@Tala

She saw him coming before she probably wanted to at this point. She could tell as he walked up, that there was a part of him that probably didn't want to be here at all. Not only that, but she couldn't blame him, and it just made her sigh. Akame looked between the pair and stood up, shaking up her body. It was almost as if the wolf was trying to get rid of the tension between Tala and Yukrio. Tala would have offered him a smile, but she could tell that it wasn't going to be welcomed, at all. Instead, she pushed herself off of the wall and shook her head.

"No, but it's fine. I can find my way, I don't want to force you to be near me." She meant it, she wasn't in the mindset or the mood to force Yuki to be near her. She'd go and fight a dragon by herself if she needed to. "I'm sorry Yuki, I didn't mean to hurt you, and I'm sorry that I bothered you today." She offered him a tiny, but solemn smile before she turned and started to walk out of the town. She was going to get lost, that much was for certain, but she'd get to the castle at some point.

The moment that she exited the safe zone, she stopped and looked at Akame, "Ready to go and get lost?" The wolf whined but ended up huffing toward the end of it, showing that she wasn't amused with this compromise.

@Yukiro

...But, if I already know the way, why don't you let me guide you there? 

Yukiro nodded, allowing Tala to lead the party, though he was already confused by her decline. Taking a deep breath, he followed behind her, just a little closer than before. "I wasn't doing anything else today," he assured her as he opened his menu, sending her a party request, "And, um..."

He didn't finish.

Yukiro looked down at the new familiar at Tala's side. A wolf named... Akame? What a strange name. Yuki offered the canine a brief, sad smile before turning his attention to the ground. His own familiar had been lost a while back. Perhaps he should find a new one..? 

...Maybe not. 

Silently following Tala, Yukiro kept a hand softly holding his sword's hilt. Having a weapon at his side was comforting to the snow-haired boy, which was convenient in this world. After all, pretty much everyone had one at all times in here. Not that his real life had been so different... Well, that wasn't important now. He looked up at Tala's feet, just to make sure he was still following her. 

@Tala

She looked at the party invite, then to Yuki. "Are... are you sure?" She watched his face, not saying anything as she accepted the party invite. It had been a long time since she saw any name in a party with her own, let alone Yuki's. Just this fact made her sigh quietly as she started to walk again. Akame though, looked between the pair of them again and sneezed before deciding to run off ahead of them. A lot less tension up there is the only reason Tala could guess as to why. After a bit, it was clearly, and painfully, obvious that Tala still had no sense of direction in her body, and it caused her to stop in her tracks, but off to the side so that Yuki wouldn't run into her.

"Perhaps, you should lead, since you know the way an all...." She didn't turn to look at him, she just waited for him to lead the way, or say something. If he didn't say anything, this was going to be an agonizingly slow and painful quest for Tala, and she knew that she wasn't going to want to do that again. She kept her gaze ahead of them, staring off into the distance, where she saw Akame sitting and waiting to see what they were going to do. "You were right y'know. I am the bad guy." It seemed like all the soul-searching, or that last concussion, might have done the trick on getting her pride and stubbornness to go away.

@Yukiro

As Tala's health bar appeared in the corner of Yukiro's vision he nodded. It was better that they be in a party. Or, at least, it was a logical decision. It would make it easier for them to work together... Assuming they still could do something like that. Shaking away any doubting thoughts he was stirring up, Yukiro tried to refocus on where Tala was leading them. Right up until;

"Perhaps, you should lead, since you know the way an all...."

Yukiro nodded, speeding up just enough to get ahead of Tala. "It's over that way. About ten minutes into the forest. Wait, no that's the second one. It's a little ways off from the cave, if I remember correctly," he said, leading Tala in a somewhat different direction that what they had been going in. Taking another deep breath, he considered his options. Should he say something? What would he say? He was just about to open his mouth to speak when Tala decided to vocalize before him. 

Stopping dead in his tracks, Yukiro closed his eyes. After a long moment of complete silence, he turned to face Tala. It was the first time he'd really looked at her since her reappearance; the last time, he'd been too upset to really study her face. "No. Don't say that about yourself," Yuki said almost forcefully, "What you are is whatever you make of yourself. Nothing more, nothing less." Pausing to gather his thoughts, Yukiro looked his companion right in the eyes. "When you wanted to find a villain, you created one. If you're honestly looking for forgiveness, then eventually, you'll find it."  

That... Felt good to say. 

@Tala

She let him take the lead and just let him talk to himself on where to go. It was fine. She didn't seem to mind either way really. But when he stopped and actually looked at her, she looked away. There was no way that she'd be able to look at him and stay as strong as she was attempting, let alone just not feel like she had failed, again. "Everyone else can forgive me all they want, but like my brother said, I have to forgive myself, and that I can't do." She whistled lowly, and Akame came running to the pair of them. Tala lightly pet the wolf's head before she turned in, hopefully, the right direction that they were to head into now. "Just answer me one thing, I don't have to go into another cave, do I?" There were things that she could do to stay strong and not break down doing. Walking the forest, walking the fields, fighting monsters, things like that. But, if she was to have to walk into a cave, then all bets were off. She was done for.

Akame, nudged Tala's hand lightly before looking at Yuki. "Right... Akame, this is Yukiro, my... friend, I hope. Yuki, meet Akame." There introductions, perhaps now the wolf would stop looking like someone chewed on her bone. But no, even still, the wolf just looked sad, almost as if she were mimicking the emotions that Tala was refusing to let out. She ignored that though and lightly pet the wolf's head before Akame ran ahead of them once more. There were some things that she didn't want to have found out; how many times she ran into a tree in the past week, the concussion that she sustained a few days ago, and just how horrible she felt about her actions and her life.

"So, which way are we to go?" She put a lot of effort to have some pretend happiness in her voice and on her face as she asked that question.

@Yukiro

It was true what Tala said. Only she could forgive herself. But, still... Hopefully she could learn to do that eventually. And maybe... Maybe, Yukiro could be there to help her along the way. 
Maybe. 
Failing to comment on that admission of Tala's, Yukiro skipped to what he knew. "No caves," he assured her, "It's in an old, run-down castle. If it can still be called a castle in that shape." He approached Akame when Tala called the wolf over, stopping about a meter from the pair to crouch down and offer his hand for the familiar to smell. As he did so, he allowed for the chance that, if she were to look, Yukiro was wearing a ring on his finger. And an exact match to Tala's. 
Withdrawing his hand quickly afterwards, the snow-haired boy stood up straight and turned to lead Tala toward their destination. "West. I think this is West. Well, it's this way regardless," he said, gesturing in the direction he was walking. "I've only fought this thing once before, and I had... A lot of help when I did, so I'm not sure how useful I'll be. Just to warn you in advance."

@Tala

"A run down castle? That doesn't seem to be so ba- ...." Her words trailed off as she noticed the ring on Yuki's finger, and she quickly ignored that. She wanted to ask, but didn't know if she should. Sure, it looked like the one that she had, in fact, exactly like the one that she had in her pocket currently. But, there was no way that it was because of her. Did that mean.... She let the thoughts go, and she took in a deep breath of air, holding it for a few moments before lightly exhaling. He moved on, that's good for him. She decided to say nothing about it, and instead looked in the direction that Yuki was gesturing to.

"Okay, though it's probably best if you still lead the way. As for being useful, you'll probably be more useful than myself." So, the assumptions that she was now making in her head, weren't a good thing at all for the pure fact that she was now completely worried that she had lost him. But, if he was happy with someone else, than that was a good thing, she wasn't going to ruin that. She's done enough of the ruining of relationships in her life, and she wasn't going to start again right now. Nope, she would let Yuki have his happiness, and she would silently watch from the outside.

Now, she might have said that it would be best for him to lead the way, but she didn't think that standing there was going to do her any good, so she trudged on ahead, her mind completely in a place where she didn't want it, but there it was.

@Yukiro

It was going to be about ten more minutes before the pair reached the castle. About time the pair worked out a battle plan. "Right. We're still a little ways off, but in the meantime, we should strategize. Did you bring any items? Potions, crystals, and the like? If so, I'd have them prepped to use in an emergency now." As he spoke, his voice took on a very serious tone. "Given our current level difference, I would recommend having me tank as much as possible. Basically, let me get the first hit or two in. If I miss for whatever reason, don't be afraid to hold off on attacking to help it target me." Yukiro's tone of voice left no room for argument on this particular subject. He was clearly determined to function as the party's tank, and Tala was not going to change his mind. 
"As for the plan of attack, there's unfortunately no environmental advantages for us here. What corridors are left are tight, and the rooms still have some furniture. It'll probably be difficult to make a full swing in many circumstances. Try to avoid being tripped up on any debris, alright?" Yukiro glanced over his shoulder as he spoke, "The castle should be just over this hill. Are you prepared?"

@Tala

"Uh, no. I only have my equipped gear, Akame, and my skills." Wow, she really hadn't prepared for this at all, had she? Oh well, it wasn't like she had anything in her inventory that would help her anyways. She hadn't been able to sing in a year, so there weren't any of her songs. Hell, even her shop was covered in cobwebs if someone were to actually be able to get there at a time when she didn't have the doors locked.

"You tank and I deal damage. Okay." She could handle that at least, hopefully. She really didn't hope that she was about to get someone's fiancé or husband killed, that wouldn't be a good thing to add onto her current guilt. Not only that, but she also knew though that if she were to tank, she wouldn't last long at all. She sighed, just accepting the fates as they were about to go.

Her gaze was on the ground as she walked, but she managed to nod to him. "Yeah, probably as ready as I'll be today." She nodded as she quickened her pace a little to be a little closer to his side, but not touching him. Perhaps some habits die hard, like the wanting to be beside him. At least she wasn't breaking any kind of oath that he might have by touching him.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro | HP - 580/580 | EN - 45/58 (-13) | DMG - 8 | MIT - 44 | EVA - 3 | REG - 1 | BLT - 1 | BRN - 1 | FRZ -1 

Tala: HP: 380/380 | EN: 38/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | BLED: 12 | MIT: 9 | REGN: 5 | Light Momentum: 1 | Paralyze: 1

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling | HP: 125/125 | MIT: 25 | DMG: 50
Abilities:
<<Screech>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will let out a piercing wail that somehow freezes the player in place, removes all evasion properties.

Roll ID# 184829 | BD: 5 (Miss)

Once Tala confirmed that she was ready, Yukiro nodded and quietly marched onward. He kept his eyes scanning and ears open; the last time he'd encountered the dragon he and NIGHT had been outside the castle, so it was essential to be ready even now. Hopefully Tala picked up on his seriousness here, because he had neglected to mention that detail to her. 

For the time being, fortune seemed to favor them. The dragon hadn't been out in the fields, so there was nothing to take them by surprise. Without stopping his brisk stride, Yukiro pushed open the door to the castle and led Tala inside. Just as he had suspected, there was debris all over the place; plenty of places to trip and get caught up. And at the center of all the chaos, a small, green dragon stood as though it had been expecting the party's arrival. 

Triggering a sword art right as he drew Purgatory free, Yukiro moved to attack immediately. But as he did, his body seemed to yank him away from his intended course of action. 
Right, he recalled a bit too late, Sword arts move your body for you. I'm an idiot.
With all the grace of a fish out of water, Yukiro's sword swept in a wide arc above the dragon's head. He wanted to mutter an apology, but there wasn't much time before the dragon was going to go on the offensive. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Yukiro: HP: 580/580 | EN45/58 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 3 | REG: 1 | BLT: 1 | BRN: 1 | FRZ: 1 
Tala: HP: 380/380 | EN: 38/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | BLED: 12 | MIT: 9 | REGN: 5 | Light Momentum: 1 | Paralyze: 1

[1,0] Rhaegal - the Emerald HatchlingHP: 125/125 | MIT: 25 | DMG: 50
Abilities:
<<Screech>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will let out a piercing wail that somehow freezes the player in place, removes all evasion properties.

Tala takes no action!
Rhaegal attacks Yukiro and Misses!

Spoiler

ID: 184831
MD: 2
LD: 17
DMG: Miss

Yukiro had gone into his silent but serious state, and she held back a sigh at that. She simply followed him instead, and kept her gaze vigilant, waiting to see if there was any kind of attack that might come from the side, or even behind them. It wasn't until they entered the castle that she noticed what it was that Yuki had been saying. This place really was in disarray, that was kind of depressing really. She thought that it would look beautiful if there wasn't a dragon living in it. Even with a dragon living in it, she thought that it would be a beautiful castle. But, that wasn't what her mind should be on at the moment, and instead, she looked ahead to see the dragon.

She knew what she was to do though, nothing until Yuki had enough hate on the thing. She didn't like this arrangement, especially when she noticed that Yuki's attack missed. Had... had he not fought anything since she left? If that was the case, she really didn't want to sit back and do nothing. But, she made a promise, and she was determined to keep them this time. But, if she were to notice that Yukiro was in trouble, she'd be willing to break that promise. She couldn't see him on the brink of death again, the first time hurt way too much.

She watched as the dragon wound up to attack Yukiro in turn, but screeched first, making her cover her ears."What the hell?" She watched then as the dragon went to his Yukiro, only to still miss. Okay, so this was going fine right now, sure, they hadn't touched the dragon's health yet, but the dragon hadn't touched either of them either. So yeah, this was going perfectly fine for now. She looked at Yuki though, "If you miss again, and it hits you, I'm stepping in. I can't see you hurt like before again." There it was, the very thing that she had been thinking, said aloud, and the tone in her voice said that there was no stopping her either.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Yukiro: HP: 580/580 | EN: 38/58 (-7) | DMG: 8 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 3 | REG: 1 | BLT: 1 | BRN: 1 | FRZ: 1 
Tala: HP: 380/380 | EN: 38/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | BLED: 12 | MIT: 9 | REGN: 5 | Light Momentum: 1 | Paralyze: 1

[2,0] Rhaegal - the Emerald HatchlingHP: 94/125 (-31) | MIT: 25 | DMG: 50
Abilities:
<<Screech>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will let out a piercing wail that somehow freezes the player in place, removes all evasion properties.

Yukiro lands Astral Hell on Emerald Hatchling (8*7=56-25= 31 dmg)
Roll ID# 184832 | BD: 8

Seemingly out of nowhere, an overpowering sound seemed to burst from the dragon. Yukiro was forced to stop and cover his ears to recover from the scream. Right, he'd forgotten about that tiny detail. Well, that didn't matter at the moment, seeing as the dragon had failed to actually follow up the shriek with an attack. After a moment of recovery, he addressed Tala. 
"What do you mean, hurt like before? Anyway, careful of that scream. It'll lock you in place while it attacks." Yukiro warned Tala, skipping over his own question, "Don't even think about trying to be the tank, alright? Focus on the task at hand. Just let me," Yukiro paused, readying a weaker sword art. He was going to have to restart his learning again, wasn't he? "One second."
With a quick step forward, Yukiro leaned into the sword art that activated. To his relief, it actually hit it's mark this time. Purgatory slipped through the dragon's hide, leaving three red gashes where it had struck. And, to Yukiro's disappointment, the dragon's health sunk a decent chunk less than he'd expected. Glancing back at Tala, the boy nodded. "Just trust me to take the hits," he half ordered, half asked. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Yukiro: HP: 580/580 | EN: 38/58 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 3 | REG: 1 | BLT: 1 | BRN: 1 | FRZ: 1 
Tala: HP: 380/380 | EN: 30 (38-8)/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | BLED: 12 | MIT: 9 | REGN: 5 | Light Momentum: 1 | Paralyze: 1

[2,1] Rhaegal - the Emerald HatchlingHP: 55 (94-39)/125 | MIT: 25 | DMG: 50
Abilities:
<<Screech>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will let out a piercing wail that somehow freezes the player in place, removes all evasion properties.

Tala uses Haku Senpu against Emerald Hatchling and Hits!
Emerald Hatchling attacks Yukiro and Misses!

Spoiler

ID: 184833
BD: 6 (3+3)
LD: 15
DMG: 39 (8x8-25)

ID: 184834
MD: 4 (7-3)
DMG: Miss

Did he truly forget about the time that he fought a monkey to save her? She wasn't going to remind him if that was truly the case, it was a reminder that he probably didn't need. "I don't plan on tanking, and I do trust you. If I didn't I wouldn't have asked for your help." Her words were said quickly before she ran past him, probably with more speed than he might have seen her use before. Her katana's blade was glowing teal before she let go of the attack. She was scared that it was about to miss, because she moved at the last moment to correct herself, but no, her attack landed, and she quickly moved back behind Yukiro.

She promised not to try and tank, she was going to keep that promise. "It's getting there, we got this." She wanted to say 'just like old times' but refrained from that. Instead, she wondered if this dragon really that hard to do alone? She didn't want to find out really, it hadn't been able to hit Yukiro yet, and she was counting whatever lucky stars that she had for that. Probably all because she was just happy that she didn't need to worry about making sure he didn't die today. She didn't put her katana away though, because anything could happen, and she was going to be sure that she was ready, just in case.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Yukiro: HP: 580/580 | EN: 37/58 (-1) | DMG: 8 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 3 | REG: 1 | BLT: 1 | BRN: 1 | FRZ: 1 
Tala: HP: 380/380 | EN: 30 (38-8)/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | BLED: 12 | MIT: 9 | REGN: 5 | Light Momentum: 1 | Paralyze: 1

[3,1] Rhaegal - the Emerald HatchlingHP: 54 (55-1)/125 | MIT: 25 | DMG: 50
Abilities:

Roll ID# 184835 | BD: 8 
8-25= default 1 DMG

Good, they were starting to get some kind of flow going. Or something like that. All that mattered was that they were still dealing damage. Once Tala had moved behind him, Yukiro stepped forward to go on the offensive. Not wanting to risk another miss, he decided not to trigger a sword art. All he needed to do was maintain the higher hate value. Plus, he could still deal decent damage if he managed a critical hit. He executed a masterful slash across the dragon's face, maintaining a defensive posture the entire time. The dragon's health only made a tiny tick downward. 

Tch. Nothing this time, he thought in annoyance. 

Stepping back a bit and holding his sword ready to deflect whatever came, Yukiro silently prayed for luck to be on his side this time. He wasn't in much danger from the dragon, but if Tala landed more than one critical, she could be very much in danger. It might be unusual to hope that one didn't get lucky, but that's exactly what he was praying for. "Carefully," he muttered, more to himself than to Tala. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Yukiro: HP: 573 (580-7)/580 | EN: 37/58 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 3 | REG: 1 | BLT: 1 | BRN: 1 | FRZ: 1 
Tala: HP: 380/380 | EN: 22 (30-8)/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | BLED: 12 | MIT: 9 | REGN: 5 | Light Momentum: 1 | Paralyze: 1

[3,2] Rhaegal - the Emerald HatchlingHP: 3 (54-39-12)/125 | MIT: 25 | DMG: 50
[BLEED 1/2]
Abilities:

Tala uses Haku Senpu against Emerald Hatchling and Hits!
A Bleed is placed on the Emerald Hatchling!
Emerald Hatchling attacks Yukiro and Hits!
Emerald Hatchling is hit by Bleed!

Spoiler

ID: 184836
BD: 8
DMG: 39 (8x8-25)

ID: 184837
MD: 9
LD: 18
DMG: 7 (50+1-44)

She noticed that he didn't charge up a sword art, and that his attack did basically nothing. Well then, this thing had quite the amount of mitigation, didn't it? She looked at Yukiro and nodded, "Have been since that fight with the monkey." It was true, she hadn't done anything reckless, combat wise, since then. But, it was her turn, and she was determined to kill this thing already. She quickly moved past Yukiro, charging up her sword art once more, and attacking the dragon. She hit, great, but what was better was the fact that she watched as it gained the Bleed status on it's health bar. That's even better. She was just behind Yukiro when the dragon screeched again though.

She felt like she couldn't move once more, and damn did that sound hurt as she tried to cover her ears. But, it was the small bit of health that went missing from Yuki's health bar that worried her. Sure, Yukiro still had hate from the dragon, but she didn't have any kind of healing skills. Once the dragons turn was up, she moved to be beside Yukiro. "Kill the thing so I can make sure that you make it home to your girl, alright?" She has a kind smile on her face, one that said that she didn't care that he moved on to be happy. She was just happy for him.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Yukiro: HP: 580 (573+10)/580 | EN: 30/58 (-7) | DMG: 8 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 3 | REG: 1 | BLT: 1 | BRN: 1 | FRZ: 1 
Tala: HP: 380/380 | EN: 22/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | BLED: 12 | MIT: 9 | REGN: 5 | Light Momentum: 1 | Paralyze: 1

[3,2] Rhaegal - the Emerald HatchlingHP: 3/125 | MIT: 25 | DMG: 50
[BLEED 1/2]
Abilities:

Regen procs! Yukiro gains 10 HP
Roll ID# 184838 | BD: 1 

The monkey..? What was Tala... Oh. Right, of course. That monkey. 
Yukiro didn't like that monkey. It was far to fast for it's own good. With any luck, the next time he encountered that Goku-wannabe, he would be much, much stronger than he had been then. 
Once Tala had landed her attack, Yukiro was able to let out a slight sigh. They'd officially won. The dragon was guaranteed to die now. Still, better not to risk anything. The dragon let out a shriek, freezing Yukiro in place as his cheek was raked by the beast's claws. It had been a critical hit. And yet, despite that, his health barely dropped at all. It was almost comical how little it had done; why had he even been dodging before? Well, probably to keep Tala from worrying. Ah, what a pain. 
Standing up straight, his health ticked right back up to full. Tala was moving to his side as he readied a sword art; he'd rather not let the dragon get another attack, even if it was ineffective against him. He was just taking a step forward when, 

"Kill the thing so I can make sure that you make it home to your girl, alright?"

Yukiro almost tripped at her reassurance. He managed to keep his footing, but his sword art went wild and missed literally everything it could have hit. Slowly, Yuki looked over at Tala with a bewildered expression. Was she joking? Oh, no, she wasn't kidding. After an awkwardly long pause Yukiro managed to pull his thoughts together enough to speak again. 

"We... But we don't live together..?" he asked in a genuinely confused tone, "I... You do know I live with Koga, right? Please tell me you don't think he's a girl."

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Yukiro: HP: 573/580 | EN: 37/58 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 3 | REG: 1 | BLT: 1 | BRN: 1 | FRZ: 1 
Tala: HP: 380/380 | EN: 23 (22+1)/38 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | BLED: 12 | MIT: 9 | REGN: 5 | Light Momentum: 1 | Paralyze: 1

[3,2] Rhaegal - the Emerald HatchlingHP: 0 (3-12)/125 | MIT: 25 | DMG: 50 >>Dead<<
[BLEED 0/2]
Abilities:

Tala doesn't attack!
Emerald Hatchling is killed by it's bleed!
Tala gains <Rhaegal’s Emerald>!

Wait. Hold up. What? She didn't make a move toward the dragon, not that it mattered, because the bleed robbed the hatchling of the last of its life. She just stared at Yuki, confused beyond everything now. Then she just walked over to him, looked at the scratch on his cheek and winced before she focused on him. "Listen, I know that my brother can be feminine, but really, you married him?" She was dead serious with her question. She had even motioned to the ring that was on Yukiro's hand, and it suddenly made the one that was in her pocket all the heavier. So, she didn't push Yuki into the arms of another woman, but into her... brother's arms? That was just plain disturbing to think about.

Instead, she sheathed her katana and backed away from Yukiro. She definitely wasn't about to get involved in that new-found mess. That was just too chaotic, even for her. "But, hey, if he makes you happy Yuki, I'm happy for you. Honestly." Perhaps she should work on forgiving herself. She seems to have done good after all, just maybe she didn't need to hold that grudge against herself. Thinking that and accepting it, seemed to lift a weight from her chest. Look at that Koga, your little sister did end up forgiving herself, all because she still seemed to make others happy with the crap that she pulled.

@Yukiro

"I... Wait... Hold on, what?" Yukiro asked. He was very lost now. His health once again ticked up to being full, but he hardly even noticed. That was a joke, right? That one had to be a joke. There was no way she actually, legitimately thought he would... Koga's a great friend, but... Yukiro pushed the idea out of his head. He didn't need any of that in his head right now. But, wait... She really thought Yukiro had married Koga? 

"I... Tala, hold on, for real," he put one hand on his forehead and the other on her shoulder, "Look, I'm sorry, but... Are you an idiot? I'm living with Koga because I'm broke and  homeless. I have been since before we met, remember?" Yukiro looked up from his palm, both of his arms dropping to his side. He opened his mouth as if to say something more, but closed it again. He just walked right past her, towards the castle's exit. "Unbelievable. Just... Unbelievable," he muttered to himself as he walked out the castle door. 

@Tala