[PP-F2] Let There Be Light (Feat. Starla & Zajcica)

Starla made her way up to the second floor, hearing that there was a quest to be taken here that would probably pose a threat to her if she took it on herself. Now that she had all of her new equipment, she knew just who to call up to help out with it. Starla sent Yuki a message asking if she would help her with a quest on the second floor, which she hoped she would. Starla accepted the quest anyway, listening to the sob story of a mother who lost her child playing inside of a cave. What kind of child wants to play inside of a cave? Starla looked at her map as she hit the button to accept the quest. Seemed the cave wasn't too far from where she was now. She waited near the floor entrance for Yuki. It would be nice to catch up a little bit as they made their way to the cave. Starla wasn't just all about business after all. Yuki was someone who was going to make her stronger and their last interaction was... A bit awkward. She hoped they would become closer after taking on this quest.

Spoiler

Starla

Level: 8
HP: 160/160
EP: 16/16
DMG: 5
MIT: 5
EVA: 3
ACC: 3

Equipment:
Celestial Body (LA/Perfect/T1) EVA III
Black Star (Dagger/Perfect/T1) DMG III
Gold Ring (Accessory/Perfect/T1) ACC III

Skills:
Light Armor Rank I
OH Dagger Rank I

Battle Ready Inventory:
x5 Starter Healing Potions

Edited by Starla
  • 2 weeks later...

Stepping off the platform of the teleportation terminal, Yuki took in the air of the lower floors. Nothing quite matched the cool breeze of fall on floor 22 where she lived, but it's not like she was complaining or anything. The moment she came off the platform, she could see Starla there waiting for her.

"Oi, good to see you again." Yuki said with a slight small as she always wore. Though, before they could get started, she wanted to clear the air a little. The altercation between them had hit a climax that Yuki hadn't meant to strike. "I apologize for my insensitive approach towards your aspirations. Instead of steering you clear of the front lines, I should be helping you properly prepare yourself for the upcoming grind you're about to endure. I hope you can forgive me."

Yuki felt bad about what happened, mostly because she acted so out of character. Her actions stomped on the hopes of someone just looking to become stronger.

Spoiler

Name: Zajčica
Level: 68
HP: 1360/1360
EN: 136/136

Stats:
Damage: 18
Mitigation: 81
Accuracy: 3
BH:68
LD:4

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Trap of Argalia (T3/Perfect/THAS): DMG III
Armor: Red Omomori (TL/Perfect/Trin): LD III
Misc: La Black Luna (TL/Perfect/Trin): ACC III

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 1]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Two-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Block [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit III [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender
Survival

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Rampart
Vengeful Riposte
Emergency Recovery

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+2*5
Ration+2*4
Mochi | LD III*10

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Yamata no Orochi Statue: +1 Loot Dice for a thread

Wedding Ring: