[F03-PP] Messages

"Oh." Right, Noct didn't have an actual place. They'd always lived in an inn in the past, which obviously got expensive. "Well, I don't really mind if you live outta here either," he said, "I kinda have my own place now...so, yeah, its not like you'd be in my way or anything..." Koga couldn't help but feel a little guilty. Especially since Yuki was living out of his spare room at the moment. But it wasn't like he could just kick the guy out.

"Oh, but you'll have to put up with Tala living next door," he said, trying to be a little light hearted. To be honest, he'd kinda forgotten after all this time that she'd lived out of her shop, the same way he had. It wasn't till now that he began to think about those things. These were the important things, not the crazy drama that he'd found himself in lately.

@Noctua

There it was, it dawned on him fina-... well, at least she didn't need to worry about them sharing the shop then. At least he lives comfortably, so that was a good thing to think about. "I don't think I have to worry about her bothering me." She knew that he was trying to make things feel a little lighter, but there was still some issues at just thinking about Tala being near her. She pushed that aside though and just looked at Koga. Furthermore, she didn't know what else to really say right now, so it felt like it was going to get a little awkward. "Thank you Koga." She didn't know what else to say, at all. She felt like she was starting to go back to how she was when she first met Koga. That probably wasn't entirely a good thing, but she couldn't help it. She turned to her desk though and moved Noctua to where she was on her perch again.

@Koga

Thread Summary:
Everyone - 2 SP (1 Thread + 1 Event)
200 Col