[F03-PP] <<Worn-Out Welcome>> Griswold like To Have a Word With Them

"Hmm" Plini wasn't sure if the amulet would work, it was for seeing in the dark "well maybe it would but the problem here is there is too much light to actually see a clear path" he told Astralin as he pointed at the fog behind him. As they continued to talk now that the quest was over, the fog slowly thinned out and that was the sign for them to get moving "all right let's go Totally Spies, the path is kinda showing. Keep the amulet ready Astralin, stay close together and-" Plini turned his head as Lethia told him to come close and taking a picture "I don't know how taking a picture helps but ok" he walked towards Lethia and handed her two empty vials "in exchange for some venom I'll accompany you on one quest" he told her "that should be fair enough." As the snake hissed and Lethia telling him about there's more to them than venom, Plini thought hard for a second and nodded to her "well I guess i have a lot more to learn from them."

Plini pulled the sword out of the tree and began walking towards the path out of the forest "we still need to take this to Griswold so let's get going. You should follow Lethia's advice Astreya, stay close to her."

With that the four made their way back to the settlement and submitted the materials to Griswold who happily receives it and began crafting an armor. It wasn't of the best quality but one has to wonder why it had better characteristics than to whom they got it from. A day where Plini encountered quite a lot, the largest party he ever had, a scumbag dark elf, a woman with a cobra who seems to prefer calling him handsome, and Griswold who seems to be too happy with his craftsmanship.

Thread Completed
Plini, Astreya, Lethia, Astralin receives: 4 SP [1 Thread completion + 2 quest + 1 2.6 Bonus]
all players receive 100 col each
Lethia receives [T1 Uncommon Leather Coat +1 MIT] as quest reward