[PP-F5] Dumpster Fire in tha Dustbowl <<The Traveler>>

Vigilon was still nervous around Koharu, since he knew she really liked him, and he really didn't think he could feel the same. Ind0minus and Auranika would prove to be tied for second in terms of the most physically strong player in the area...the actual strongest apparently being the white haired girl with the dark armor. Surprising... Dazia seemed to be tied with Koharu for weakest strength. He felt sorry for them both in this case. He may have been super-nervous around her, but he was willing to help her out. At least he wasn't the most uncomfortable guy around her.

With the cargo loaded up, it was time to make the return trip. The Sandstorm was slowly starting to subside, and it would be some time before the players would return to the safe zone. When the players did return though, The NPC would be waiting for them. Vigilon, Auranika and Ind0minus took the cargo they gathered out of their inventories, and placed it in front of her. After the NPC gathered cargo from all six, she would thank the players and leave. Auranika and Ind0minus would bid farewell to the player they called Arnemis, and leave, going their separate ways as they did.

ID# 186356 CD: 8(Vigilon takes no Sandstorm Damage)

Vigilon: HP 860/880

Edited by Vigilon

Dazia, Koharu and Arnemis would lay down the cargo they gathered before the NPC. It would seem that both parties managed to gather all the goods. It made sense that the goods all had duplicates, as there were two parties seeking it out anyway. Arnemis simply nodded her head in response to her party members' farewells, and she would then leave the vicinity.

Then there was Koharu.

She was happy with the results of this trip, and here in the safe zone again, there was only a warm yet pleasant breeze blowing through her hair. She looked over to Vigilon. "Thank you so much for letting me take the quest with you. I also can't wait to meet Krysta. Can you keep me posted on what she thinks? I won't mind if you say no...but if the answer is yes, just let me know and I can start suggesting great ideas for dates!" She said happily, before pulling Vigilon in for a quick kiss. She would then have to be on her way. "Goodbye Dazia, I hope our next duel will be better than the last! Goodbye, Alex-kun, daisuki~!"

After Koharu had left, Dazia looked to Vigilon with a smirk on her face. "I so enjoyed this quest. You and Koharu would make a nice couple, you know." She remarked. "I listened to every word, and my, is this something I'd like to hear more about sometime."

This would be the first time Vigilon had been kissed by a girl who wasn't his girlfriend. He had no clue how he should respond to this situation, and he couldn't think straight either, as his mind was going crazy trying to put out the fires that were spreading everywhere inside, as his train of thought had crashed pretty badly. When he was able to process everything he'd heard again, well... "Congratulations, Alex, you're in deep sh*t, and Jewel's probably not gonna be happy about THIS one...God help us..." He thought.

He looked to Dazia, who was smirking as she gave her thoughts on all that happened. "You." Vigilon began, his expression showing a lot of pent-up frustration over what Dazia had pulled on him. "I swear by all that is pure, you're going to pay for this one day. It won't involve physical harm, but gosh darn it you're in for it now, since you put me in for it. Seriously, the one-sided relationship between Ayaka and I was already a dumpster fire to begin with, I didn't need you to try and worsen it!" He ranted.

Vigilon clearly wasn't too happy about what Dazia did, which, honestly, was kind of expected. "Listen, you did the one thing I didn't want you to do: let your crazy ass girlfriend try to kill me. I just returned the favor, simply because you clearly aren't interested in Koharu...or, at least, I don't think you are, but I do know for a fact that she is interested in you. Hell, if something happens to Krysta, and it's not my doing, I will personally support a relationship between you and Koharu." She responded.

"Furthermore, you have got to learn how to say no. It'll be a weakness the ladies can exploit if you don't get that problem of yours fixed. I consider us quite even now, so please watch over your current girlfriend, and maybe I won't push you to having another. Got it? Alright, bye."

And with that, Dazia would leave Vigilon standing there in the safe zone of Floor 5. There were better things for Dazia to do, now that the laughable dumpster fire was over...for now.

Summary:

Both Players receive: 3 SP(1 Page completed[1], Quest completed[1], Quarantine bonus[1]) and 200 Col
Both players have unlocked the <<Survival>> Skill.