[F9-PP] That it? [Guardian of Fire]

Inferno Cavern Entered (-10 HP upon CD roll 5 or lower), ID# 185892 results: Craft: 11 [Safe]

A three day travel that better damn well be worth it, Celeste works her way down the paths beaten into the rock by players traveling this distance in excess. She wasn't the only one who sought this quest to completion it seemed. There was others before her, and would surely be more after her. As she moved into the inferno cavern, the heat was almost unbearable. In its rich orange glow, it worked against her peach skin and made her hair almost glow with its presence. The howls came next as creatures began to manifest from the magma. In clouds of black soot, they scamper onto the more solid sections in sprays of molten rock. Before they can even right themselves, or move a muscle Celeste screams forward. One blow, a large arc of her weapon draws a single defining slice through them all. They explode like charges in sequence. More begin to stir and climb from the liquid, and the red head smiles. "Gimme all you've got!" she yelps with a snap of her teeth, a carnal display of excitement and fury.

Lumberjack [x3/AoE], -11 EN (3 + 8 {4 Targets Struck}), Concentration Activated (+1 Accuracy), Concentration CD [0/3]

ID# 185888 results: Battle: 2+3+1=6, Hit vs. Hell Hound #1 dealing 3x11=33 DMG
ID# 185889 results: Battle: 3+3+1=7, Hit vs. Hell Hound #2 dealing 3x11=33 DMG
ID# 185890 results: Battle: 6+3+1=10, Hit vs. Hell Hound #3 dealing 3x11=33 DMG
ID# 185891 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] vs. Hell Hound #4 dealing 4x11=44 DMG

Players:
Celeste | HP:380/380 | EN:27/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12

Mobs:
Hell Hound #1 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50
Hell Hound #2 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50
Hell Hound #3 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50
Hell Hound #4 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50

Spoiler

Celeste - The Crimson Tide
Level: 19
HP: 380/380
EN: 38/38

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 18
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
BLD:12

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Adrenaline Billhook [T1/2HBA/Perfect] - Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Red Woven Wave - Stampede [T1/Light Armor/Perfect]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Platinum Buckle [T1/Trinket/Perfect]: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Fighter (R1)
Concentration
Meditation (Untrained)

Battle Ready Inventory:
Liquor of Light (Potion)*10
Raspberry Smoothie [T1/Dessert/Perfect] - Loot Dice 3 *1
Immolation [T1/Unique] - Thorns 10*1

Housing Buffs:
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Edited by Celeste

Inferno Cavern Entered (-10 HP upon CD roll 5 or lower), ID#186969 results: Craft: 11 [Safe]

A volcanic mass and a couple many mutts. How hard could it be? She affirmed these thoughts in head as she stalked through the rocky terrain. The more her feet carried her, the more grueling the adventure felt. Three days of agony with no short cuts, it better well be worth the effort. At least she couldn't feel the elements as intense as she could before. Her survival shield acted like a heat propellent, only a light sensation evident over the sweltering heat. The burn in her calves didn't stop, a light, uncomfortable tingle. Just a little more to push...

Soon enough, it had been three days. A thick, dark fog hung over the sky, shrouding Haine's periphery. There was that familiar, thick scent of ash that was almost offensive to smell. She covered her nose with a cloth wrapped around her nose, inhaling sharply. An ominous cave, lit up in flames drew her closer. The checkpoint updated on her map, leading into it. She followed suit, through the caverns where a shrill screech alerted her attention. Glaive in hand, Haine's eyes narrowed. Danger, just among these corners. She stalked closer and slinked behind a wall.

Wild, red locks caught her attention first before anything else. She stepped aside, revealing a titan-sized, three-headed dog. Right in tow were several hideous mutts. Seeing the beeping on her map, that had to be it. The woman gulped. They looked a lot more daunting than their stats implied. Nonetheless, she stepped out of the covering. "Over here, pup!" she hollered out, with a flourish of her glaive. She spared the redhead a brief nod and wiped out the cerberus in a few clean swings. She rolled her shoulders and spared a glance at the woman. "Sorry to intrude! Great timing, eh?"

Spoiler

- 11+6(3hits) = 17-4 finesse-1 rested = -12 EN

ID#186965 results: Battle: 3+4=7, Hit vs. «Cerberus Head 1» dealing 9x19=171 DMG
ID#186966 results: Battle: 4+4=8, Hit vs. «Cerberus Head 2» dealing 9x19=171 DMG
ID#186967 results: Battle: 10, CRIT2 vs. «Cerberus Head 3» dealing OVERKILL
ID#186964 results: Battle: 1, Miss vs. Hell Hound #5

Players:
Celeste | HP:380/380 | EN:27/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12
Haine | HP:1490/1490 | EN:134/146 | DMG:19 | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4 | HLY:6 | BRN:36 | PHASE:1 | BH:74

Mobs:
Hell Hound #5 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50
Hell Hound #6 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50
«Cerberus Head 1» | HP: 30/30 | DMG: 80 | 10 BRN DMG NEXT TURN
«Cerberus Head 2» | HP: 30/30 | DMG: 80 | 10 BRN DMG NEXT TURN
«Cerberus Head 3» | HP: 30/30 | DMG: 80 | 10 BRN DMG NEXT TURN

Spoiler

Name: Haine
Level: 73
HP: 1490/1490
EN: 146/146

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 79
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 4
BH:74
HLY:6
BRN:36
PHASE:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: HLY, BRN, PHASE
Armor: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]
First Aid [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit Rank 3 [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Energize [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Familiar: Fighter 3
Meditation

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Precision
Athletics
Purify
Barrier Rank 2
Field Medic
Hyperactive

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Haine

Concentration CD [1/3], ID# 187475 results: Craft: 8 [Safe]

"Who are you and why are you hear, did you just steal my kill?" Celeste spoke with a slight trail of red bleeding behind her eyes as she turns, a ripe sense of fury keeping a strange skill still in activation. That would have to come later, first thing first.

A tap of her handle like tightening her grip around a bat, the weapon detonates in a red aura. It has coil like strings that swim around its edge, a powerful but barely tamed energy. One broad stroke sees the remaining hounds shred to pieces that flop and flounder across the floor as they pass, a lingering trail in red that stuck around like a glowstick in the dark. They explode one after another like small cluster bombs, sending sprays of digital pieces in reds and blues. "So explain it to me, I am all ears." Celeste drops the head of her axe into the ground with enough heft that tiny sparks and fragments are scattered from its weight. A glare on her brow as she cut lines through Haine's face.

Lumberjack [x3/AoE], -7 EN (3 + 4 {2 Targets Struck})

ID# 187312 results: Battle: 7+3=10, Hit vs. Hell Hound #5 dealing 11x3=33 DMG
ID# 187313 results: Battle: 5+3=8, Hit vs. Hell Hound #6 dealing 11x3=33 DMG

Players:
Celeste | HP:380/380 | EN:21/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12
Haine | HP:1490/1490 | EN:134/146 | DMG:19 | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4 | HLY:6 | BRN:36 | PHASE:1 | BH:74

Mobs:
Hell Hound #5 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50
Hell Hound #6 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50

Edited by Celeste

With a flourish of her glaive, the crowd thins out as soon as it comes her way. Some level of bravado lingers, though it isn't hard to look flashy when she overpowers the pack. Haine thinks only of herself that moment, of the past three days in grueling heat. She simply wants it over with, and what better opportunity than to finish it here in process? Most of her spontaneous battles end on agreeable terms. It's mutual benefit when she lends a helping hand in some way. She rolls her shoulders and moves to sheath her spear, though in that second, a blitz of fiery red catches her attention.

Amber eyes ignite with ire and the redhead woman spits. Haine's eyes widen at the edge in her tone, her demeanor calm yet her tone dripping with disdain. "Woah-" In a split second, the axe thuds at the pavement, sparks flying. She winces as they come at eye level and steps aside. Oh, how pleasant. It's not often Haine lands in conflict. "Well." She swallows thickly, her glaive still pointed at her side. She slowly moves to stow it away and holds her hands up as a sign of peace. "I didn't steal your kill. I'm here on the same quest." She clears her throat. "So I figured I'd help."

Edited by Haine

Dragging her axe with her, still burning bright with a charged up sword art. "We can discuss this outside, where our ass hair isn't being burned off." Celeste moves first out of the inferno cavern, keeping distance from Haine if she should choose to follow suit. Notably Celeste notices her recoil and sheathe her weapon, which beckons the energy fueling the girls to fade. But her glare doesn't stop, and the intensity was threatening to punch a hole clean through Haine's head.

"On the same quest? well your lucky that it didn't rob me of three days." Celeste snaps, unsure how the game would have responded since Haine clearly killed the thing right after she did half the work. "I don't fucking need yours or anyone's help." A flame held to those words as they burned. It was clear that the red head is wound up, it wasn't often that she had players just appear out of fucking nowhere and actually keep toe to toe with her. Her eyes narrow waiting for some sort of response from her, this woman that almost looked like her polar opposite.

Blunt and to the point. Haine's feet shuffled, seeking something to do in the midst of this awkwardness. Tip of her boot plays with the gravel and her head hangs low for a second. She hates this. She has enough of a backbone to meet the redhead's eyes, squaring her shoulders. Hands drop to her sides as the tip of the other's axe loses its glow. Haine's weapon being sheathed could hopefully placate her a little. She waits for the woman to leave, though it seems she insists on a confrontation. A quiet "Alright then," is all she manages. Fair enough. Haine begins to regret her brashness. She feels almost like a puppy, following her out the cave and into the open.

A warm breeze ghosts Haine's skin, unpleasant but favorable over the cavern's steam. She finds a place under the entrance, well shaded from the sun's rays. She inhales deeply and casts her attention at the woman who whips around. A moment later and Haine exhales. She isn't aware of holding her breath. "Look, I'm sorry if I offended you," she cuts in, tone firm and eyes soft. Her best, pathetic attempt to be unfazed. She gestures with her hands as she speaks. "I'll give you my loot as an apology. Would that be alright?" She meets fiery amber eyes for a moment, and the intensity is all but piercing. She averts her gaze for a moment.

Edited by Haine

"You didn't offend me, but I got to set shit straight." Celeste remarks toward the bluenette, she could clearly tell that the woman was remorseful. Celeste had all but dominated the conversation between them, and in a way she felt almost bad from the groveling. "Look, what's your name?" Celeste barked to Haine, trying to get her out of this weird funk. It was clear this girl wouldn't quite fight back, and this point it was like beating a dead horse. Pointless. "You weren't half bad in there, and you did pretty damn well. Frankly, you came out here on your own and was about to take care of them alone if I wasn't here. I can respect that, but it looked like you were ready to scoop the kills for yourself and hang me out to dry. I don't want your reward. They usually suck, I just wanted you to admit that it was crappy."

Edited by Celeste