[F7-PP] Crushed Coconut [Case of Wurms]

Shifting Sands Triggered: -1 Accuracy/Evasion to players!

The town of Rig was more then delighted when the red head had offered to cure their blight, that thing that was worming around in the bowels of their city. Celeste had just the thing to cure this little problem, and it was a massive steel cleaver that finds two of this things three heads severed into a pile. It hisses and recoils out of self preservation, its body sinking back into the sands below. "Come out here and fight me you pile of shit, I don't have all day." Celeste begins to stir the sands with her axe like a shovel. Why'd everything have to run, waste her damn time. It reminded her of the damn sand shark that almost ate her, and she kept her eyes on the ground beneath her feet waiting for teeth to begin to show. The red cleaves that creates sprays of sand like a handful of tossed snow, her patience was already thinning even finer.

Explode Catapult [x14/AoE], -16 EN (14 + 2 {1 Targets Struck}), Concentration Activated (+1 Accuracy), Concentration CD [0/3]

ID# 185893 results: Battle: 3+2+1=6, Hit vs. Amphis Serpens dealing 11x14=154-45=109 DMG

Players:
Celeste | HP:380/380 | EN:22/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:0 | ACC:2 | BLD:12

Mobs:
Amphis Serpens | HP:66/175 | DMG:70 | MIT:45 | DoT:20/5 (9-10)

Spoiler

Celeste - The Crimson Tide
Level: 19
HP: 380/380
EN: 38/38

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 18
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
BLD:12

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Adrenaline Billhook [T1/2HBA/Perfect] - Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Red Woven Wave - Stampede [T1/Light Armor/Perfect]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Platinum Buckle [T1/Trinket/Perfect]: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Fighter (R1)
Concentration
Meditation (Untrained)

Battle Ready Inventory:
Liquor of Light (Potion)*10
Raspberry Smoothie [T1/Dessert/Perfect] - Loot Dice 3 *1
Immolation [T1/Unique] - Thorns 10*1

Housing Buffs:
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Edited by Celeste

A single, lancing, thrust of black and the screech of the universe recoiling at the wrongness revealed beyond.  That was all it took.  The serpent popped like a giant, overstuffed pinata that had been hanging precariously by the thinnest of threads.  It had hardly cleared the ground before Celeste's weapon dug deep.  Samael's Pride finished the job as effectively as ever.  The Whisper's pale face was revealed as he craned his neck upward to watch the drifting puffs of light come down in the aftermath of its demise.  The motes always felt strangely soothing to him and they danced towards disappearance.

"You gotta be somewhere?  I know where I'm heading, but what's your hurry?"  A roguish smirk curled the right edge of his lips as he tipped his gaze back down to meet hers.  This one was always so very angry, but he hadn't actually figured out why.  Perhaps more exploration was required.  "Celeste," he added, by way of greeting, and a subtle nod.  "I'm glad to see that you're not dead yet."

The smirk intensified.

Galaxy Destroyer (x13): 13 EN - (Rested 1/2, Finesse 3) = 9 EN

ID #186355 | BD: 8+4-1=11 (hit, Fallen +6). DMG (13*26=338-45=293)

Players:
Celeste | HP:380/380 | EN:22/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:0 | ACC:2 | BLD:12
Freyd | HP:1790/1790 | EN:182/191 | DMG:20 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:179 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | LD:5 | BH:89

Mobs:
Amphis Serpens | HP:0/175 | DMG:70 | MIT:45 | DoT:20/5 (9-10) (66-293)

Spoiler

Freyd
Level: 88
HP: 1790/1790
EN: 191/191

Stats:
Damage: 20
Mitigation: 79
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 4
BH:89
VAMP OFF:179
HLY:6
FLN:6
LD:5

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Samael's Pride (T3-2HSS, VO 1, HOLY 1, FLN 1)
Armor: Skirmisher's Garb (T3 LA, MIT 2, EVA 1)
Misc: Night Shades (T3-Trinket, ACC 3)

Skills:
2H Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 4]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]
Energist [Obtained]
Charge [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R3 [Obtained]
Hiding [Rank 5]
Howl [Obtained]
Quick Change [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Mastery: Fighter 3
Survival
Meditation

Active Mods:
Precision - 2HSS
Finesse - Rank 3
LA Athletics
Ferocity - 2HSS
LA Sprint and Acrobatics
Vanish
Surprise Attack (Assassin)
Focused Howl

Inactive Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Night Vision
Untraceable
Tracking
Emergency Recovery
Bull Rush

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystals*5
Gungnir Shard: Haniel's Modesty (T3 Perfect HP Rec [Instant]*5
Flash of Rejuvenation (Mass HP Rec [Instant] (+30*Tier HP)*5
Fruit-Infused Tea (T3 HP Recovery)*5
Imugi's Inspiration (T3 Mass HP Recovery)*5
Mega-Duper... Sauce (Antidote 3)*5
Grave Injustice (T3-2HSS, ACC 1, Keen 1, Abs. ACC)*1

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata Bamboo Tree]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Wedding Ring: n/a

Edited by Freyd

"What the fuck." She just drops the words like a pile of stones, looking toward the snake again as it flickered away. Did he just pop out of that thing? Celeste had yet to realize that Freyd had stealth. "Damn right I do." Celeste snapped her head back to look to him "I got to smash my face against things until my stats don't blow ass." It was blunt in her signature fashion, allowing the axe to fall off limply to one side. "I don't really know where the hell it is though, just yunno. Around." Celeste dropped on her ass and forced the EN recovery to start up. "I am not surprised that you're still floating around, if those Gemini were any indicator your basically immortal." A grumble beneath her breath "max level." A drop of her head back makes her hair pour off the back of her, staring into the sky as sand found itself lodged in the layers of her clothes.

Edited by Celeste

"Eloquent, as always."  Leaning against a nearby tree made him look like some sort of diseased tree limb that had awkwardly fallen and gotten lodged between the trunk and ground like some sort of abhorrent brace.  "You keep trying to do this solo."  It was a statement that harbored a question.  "So did I, at first, but it actually slows you down.  If your goal is to pad your ass stats more effectively, you should consider grouping up with other players."  

And possibly a ball gag.

No comments please.  She's edgy enough already.

"So, what's your backup plan when you run out of mojo fighting these things?  If they don't die before you bottom out, things can get dicey."  Freyd's tone carried a sense of practical sincerity, rather than criticism.  She seemed the explosive type and unlikely to welcome the latter.  Dropping a few hints she could dismiss or refute, and then accept later without losing face might be more effective.  There were cultural considerations at play in SAO that sometimes went under-appreciated, especially by foreign players, and he was still ignorant to a number of them himself.

Edited by Freyd

Her head twisted a bit "I do this solo because no one can keep up. Everyone I party with usually bitches about the pace I take. Lazy shit heads." Celeste remarked as she tilted away from him. "They were slowing me down." She'd tried but no one shared her ambition. "Why do you think I am doing all this? So I won't run out of energy all the damn time. I have no idea what the hell to do once I am tapped." Her demeanor shifts into the calmest she'd ever been seen, thinking and dwelling in that weird spot of her memory.

She begins to speak "Not going to lie to you, I was having some serious what if scenarios playing through my head during our little battle with those gemini." It had been on her mind since then, contemplating what would and could happen if she were to empty out and the thing was still alive afterward. There was no back up plan, Celeste wasn't one to think that far ahead. All that ambition and desire was emotion alone, not a whole lot of forethought went into it. Dusting off her shoulder and avoiding eye contact she sprawls out a bit in the sand, again getting lost in the conversation and forgetting to check her energy.

"Do what I did: find a partner.  Someone you trust and who can match your pace, or even beat it.  It's an amazing rush, and huge motivator."  His eyes narrowed to slivers even as his cowl turned away, pondering.   Stuffing his hands into his pockets, Freyd remembered his earliest encounters with Firm Anima, and Raidou in particular.  The two had synchronized with barely a word spoken between them, and Freyd was much the junior to the Red Wanderer, at the time.  It was different with Celeste... or was it?  Her raw, unbridled nature spoke to the darker side of himself, always burning away just beneath the surface, but now mastered and honed.  If she could learn to do the same...

"I can help you, but only if you want."  He paused for a bare second, before cutting off the predictable protest.  "No strings attached.  Fair warning though: I can set a pretty mean pace when I get going."  She couldn't see it, but an eager darkness swirled behind his eyes.

Is this wise?

We'll see, won't we?

Almost taken back by the offer, unsure how to process it from the guy. He was max level, so Celeste was sure that his pace. Was a nightmare to follow. "Someone I can trust?" Celeste stirred the notion on her tongue, the thought echoing the statement. Following in his strides, his footsteps would surely be a challenge. That the red head was sure of. Raising to her feet and dusting off the bits of sand still stuck to her backside, as bits of it became dislodged from the belt around her waist. A memory played back to what little they shared, and in every instant she felt as she was behind him. It was as motivating as it was obvious and irritating. Looking through the man and past him until she comes to focus, dropping the handle of her axe into the dust. She outstretches a right hand toward him. "Deal." She was willing to make a deal with the devil for what she sought, and learn to play the fiddle.

"Good.  Let's go."

Without another word or moment's hesitation, Freyd crashed into the rugged, open terrain of Aincrad's seventh floor.  The local loot limits prevented them from earning any rewards because of his level, but all of the mobs they encountered were suddenly leagues in difficulty above what Celeste would encounter on her own.  Cardinal's reactive algorithms kicked in automatically to ensure it.  The pace was relentless, especially given their tier differences, and deliberate.  Freyd wanted her to feel total exhaustion, to be pushed beyond her limits again and again until she lost her cool.  She needed to be raw to the bone, and completely candid if they were going to make this work.  A blunt and plainly as she spoke, it didn't mean she was honest.  Anger and wear brought those traits out, and ideally revealed the source behind the passion.  

He could already sense her eager hunger for power.  Frankly, Freyd swore that he would gag if he heard another corny line about having to get stronger.  So many people said it, but few even knew what they meant by saying the words.  At worst, they just meant improving a bunch of stats.  This was the barest of a players' capabilities.  Freyd measured strength of will.  It could overwhelm anything.

"That peak is next.  There might be a rare spawn at the top."  Barely giving her a breather, he charged the next nearest set of mobs, grinding a path of parsed pixels all the way up the mountainside.

A cough as her energy pool dwindled, Freyd still seemed so positively unfazed throughout. A choke as she pushed to quell her unstable breath. "The peak..." She steeled her mind using that as a focal point. The mobs were so damn durable that she felt as though she was barely tickling them with each swing, and only a handful passed through before she had to break into something weaker. Like fleeting strength she could feel it all fall away once her stamina was empty. 

Her feet felt heavy as they burned a trail in front of her, the weapon limply dragging at her side. It was almost instant and immediate that he had pushed her to the game induced limits, her vision almost blurring from the exhaustion. Like an echo down a long hall, the sounds around her became distorted and distant. A flare of anger, of moxie, and determination kept her upright. Fighting back the trail of trickling senses and latching onto the strings keeping her conscious. "Holy shit, are we there yet?" She didn't understand what the destination was, with a shake of her head to try and break loose the curtain that was falling over her eyes.

Tracking her reactions from the corner of concealed crimson eyes, Freyd suddenly and deliberately increased the pace, throwing in a little Oscar-inspired reality defiance for good measure. Leaping from rocky ledge to ledge, the Whisper separated from his shadow as the two figures bound and hurtled up the steep slopes of the mountainside.  Like a dark helix weaving back and forth, trailing shadow behind them, the two Freyds collided into another pack of unwary mobs.  These were some form of angry, mutant goat, judging by the monstrous braying that followed.  The damned things were all over the upper reaches of this floor. 

Bits of horn and scruffy, matted fur went flying as the doomed mobs realized their fate. Everything fell silent as their fractured forms collapsed into pixel cloudbursts like muffled thunderclaps over the surrounding ridges.  Re-unified into one being, a single black limb reached down over the rocky ledge, offering to help Celeste up to the next level.  The only question was whether or not her pride could accept the necessity.

"Are you ready?"

Freyd's voice betrayed no hint of fatigue, nor suggestion of relenting.  He had become the inevitability she thought herself capable of defeating, but not all lessons could be easy, or forgiving.

A glance toward Freyd as he continued on completely unfazed, while she was still absolutely drained and barely able to stand. Her axe was dismissed long ago, finding its way into a pocket and never seeing its way free. A sharp cough to remove the tickle in her throat, she reaches out and takes his hand. Not normally one to accept such an offer, her stamina was so destroyed she wasn't thinking at all. "I...Hope....this....leads...somewhere." She struggles out through broken language and troubled breath. The girl wanted to see where this road would lead, despite anything and everything. She was willing to push herself through the fog that was taking hold of her mind. Through the blackening vision and the fatigue in her feet. Not quite pain, but the static and tingling like burning were so blaring it was obvious that she had pushed toward the edge. She wanted what secret he held.

Grabbing her hand, he lifted Celeste to the next ledge with minimal effort.  Stats make all the difference in a game, after all.  She was suffering from their deficit, and clearly at her limit.  Good.  That would be her fuel. 

"Every path leads somewhere, even it it's not where you expected.  All the fortune cookies say so."  His wry grin was back, but there never seemed to be any mockery in it.  Eyes that matched her everything held the same intensity of spirit, but tucked within a weave of shadows so tightly bound that they formed a tenebrous wall. 

"This path" he added, "just happens to lead up, which it where I think your level needs to go.  I'd say you have the right drive to push it to where you want."  Freyd released her hand, setting her with surprising ease on the rocky ground, then turning away to avoid any suggestion of failure or inferiority.  Her pride was taking enough of beating, and there was no value in making himself an object of resentment for pushing her.  In fact, he suspected that she enjoyed defying the system to her limits.  It was a good trait.

"Come on.  We're nearly there.  I want you to see what this world looks like when you feel like you've beat whatever it throws at you, and own it."  He didn't wait, and suspected that she would push through on hunger for growth and curiosity alone.  There were so many motivators available when dealing with people.  You just needed to find the one that worked best for each person.

"Celeste," the words were firm and designed to rekindle her fading fire, "you can do this."  Confidence.  She had it in spades, but if she was to harness it she'd need to sense that she could also obtain it from others.  That seemed... lacking, and supplanted by stubbornness.  Molding souls was such a tricky business.  Freyd wondered how this one would turn out.

Surprised as Freyd lifted her entire frame on one extended arm, holy fuck bounces around in her head like a rubber ball in a small room. She could hardly find the words to reflect his through her exhaustion, her breath not allowing any rebuttal or retort. Not that there was any to be had. She was forced to listen, and struggling to keep in the whispers shadow made the drastic difference between them so blaringly obvious. A release of her appendage sees her pull her arm toward her chest and continue to make strides.

"Come on.  We're nearly there."

A bit more fire in the furnace, as she could almost taste her lungs in her mouth. A slight taste of copper as the game was warning her that she was about to collapse, but she was never one to give up or give in when that shackle began to pull her back. Another wheeze from the girl, struggling to stabilize her breath with heavy intention to continue forward. A mental shove of the veil attempting to claim her sight, a blockage of the pins and needles beneath her heels. Sliding up toward Freyd as she made a slow crawl to him, a reply "Damn...Right...I c-can." 

Edited by Celeste

A nodded acknowledgement confirmed her willingness, but he knew that her avatar would fail her.  Cardinal enforces his rules, whether players accept it or not.  When she slipped, he caught her arm and puller her along without making it obvious.  She'd figure out what he was doing, eventually, but exhaustion was obfuscation enough for now.  As they crested that last rise, he helped Celeste stand doing only enough to stabilize her.  If she fell, he wouldn't catch her.  This was a test of will against the system itself.  How hard could she push back against Cardinal?  He suspected quite a lot.  Perhaps more than anyone else he had encountered in the game, thus far.

"Take a look," he added, though her eyes were close to shutting.  Her clock was likely close to running out.  Maybe whatever glimpse she managed to catch before passing out would provide some inspiration to achieve more than raw power.  Too many focused on that goal alone.  "Savour it.  You've earned this view by fighting a tougher battle than just smashing skulls and taking treasure.  Remember that."

Seating himself on a large boulder, Freyd watched without watching her.  Montjoy did what was necessary to divert his apparent gaze.  In truth, Freyd was gauging and assessing.  Who was this woman, really, and what kindled her fire?  He could only coax it out with time, and the lure of benefit, or so he suspected.  If she was as potent as he thought, it was well worth the effort.

A shift toward the edge, shows back the entire birth of the floor. Everything within view yet distant, a slight setting sun casting an amber hue over all that it touched. An accomplishment, and hear her side was the japanese style shrine of the three. She only manages but a momentary glance at what was present, before her legs give out. The system takes its toll, and her eyes become immediately black. A forced payment for what she had overspent, and the crest of the eye. The red head was out.

*thud*

Between the lack of a meal and a forced into negative value on her stamina from the trip, she had nothing left. She'd only managed to barely keep sturdy this long, but she had what she sought with that goal given. She had taken what she wanted despite everything telling her no. The dreams that played back, the very dark chamber of myriad doors showed to her. To which she saw everyone that was attempting to slow her down or back. To use her save one. Freyd would have fit nicely in that final room as well.

Edited by Celeste

He did his best to make her comfortable without waking her, though a freight train might have run by and had no effect.  It was a matter of principle, he supposed.  One blanket bundled over her body, and another under her head.  She could charge him with whatever ill intent or lewd action she wanted to later.  None of it would be true, though he'd let her rant to save face, if necessary.  A small fire provided warmth and security, though the area seemed to be deemed a safe zone.  Freyd shared the time with the temple's keeper in silence, the two of them achieving some silent understanding by sight alone.   

Most of the evening was spent pondering the three names on the inscriptions in the temple, and what might have caused the destruction of the third figure.  He promised himself that he would return and investigate, if there was an 'after' to the raid.  From that point on, the stars above were nothing but a ceiling offering tantalizing glimpses of freedom through pinprick holes too small to reach.  He'd find a way, and rip them open wide to let the others out, even if he had to build their trust one person at a time.

"Good morning, Celeste.  I trust you slept well?"

Edited by Freyd

A muggy and murky twist to a raise, a chirping pierced her eardrums as if it was on her shoulder screaming into her ears. An instant she clamps her right hand to her forehead. To stabilize it from the hangover like pounding behind her eyes. "Good morning." Celeste was still rather disarmed, noticing through the holes between her fingers the blanket. Her vision twists back to the pillow, and finding a campfire was produced. He had watched over her, what the hell happened? She could only faintly recall that dream like state and the vision of that sunset.

The night before her dreams were riddled with visitation to the chamber she found herself in. But it was almost on rewind, and ended on the crash of thunder that revealed her gemini. The girl had been through a lot, and she was struggling to understand Freyd's investment in all of this. The guy hardly needed to offer a hand to her, he had already long surpassed the need for such pleasantry so why? A glance to him sees a question. "Why are you helping me?"

Freyd looked at her, as if wondering the same thing.  He had no need to.  It was hardly like him to pick up stray puppies and feel obliged to care for them.  There were plenty of others around who would normally default to such an approach, yet they would likely recoil from this woman.  She wore her darkness on the outside.  Maybe that alone was the reason.

"Because no one expects that I would or should, especially you."  His words were delivered plainly, without mirth or sarcasm.  It was simple, honest truth.  "And, because I see a great deal of myself reflected in you.  I just kept the anger hidden better and substituted cold, calculating reason for rage."  

Well, that was blunt.

She needs to hear it.  And I needed to admit it to myself.

Freyd poked the last few embers in the fire, stirring them around the send a few motes skyward.  They cast a dim glow beneath his cowl as they rose, revealing the whole of his unremarkable appearance.  There was no handsome or rugged beauty to the man.  He was so plain as to be utterly forgettable, and he was fine with it.  At least, that was what he'd always told himself.

• 6 months later...

"That's pretty damn true. What exactly do you have to be angry about? You basically have this entire world under your thumb with that level." Celeste milled through a slightly transparent screen, pulling out a small bottle of red liquid and peeling off the cork. Gesturing the opening toward him with curiosity before knocking back the rather pungent smelling fluid, emptying out that round bottom potion bottle like a ravenous animal. Flickering embers dancing out of a waning flame.

A sluggish and wobbled raise to tired legs, it was clear her faculties had yet to regain fully. Even still, she forces herself to stand, and eludes this pretend aura as if there was nothing holding her back. If she wanted whatever direction, she wasn't about to have it given to her. Celeste would earn it. Blood sweat and tears. A few steps without a damn clue where the real direction was, that were so painfully difficult and could easily be seen as an attempt toward appearing fine.

He watched her rambling reactions in silence, his facade fixed in place to reveal nothing.  Eyes like mirrors reflected the firelight as Celeste bobbled awkwardly about the site, playing her part with reckless bravado.  It wasn't false.  Freyd had figured that much out about her, and had no trouble accepting it.  He had no expectations, save that people be true to themselves.  In her own way, Celeste embodied that principle, writ large.  That was probably why he had no issues with her demeanor.  Let her rant and rave.  Let her bounce off the walls and rage at their existence.  She could be an agent of chaos all she wanted.  Life and experience would temper her flame, annealing it so that it could be forged into something better; or, she would die.  The choice was ultimately hers, and he had no illusions or desire for control over that particular whirlwind.  That he'd caught her attention long enough to make her ask 'why' was a victory.  

"What exactly do you have to be angry about? You basically have this entire world under your thumb with that level." 

A wry grin in response, barely visible on an otherwise placid face, indiscernible beneath layers of practice and a weathered cowl.  

If you actually answered that question, she'd be dead right now.

The hood over Freyd's head bobbed, imperceptibly.  Truth was spoken, and he knew it.  Fortunately for her, she couldn't hear the voice within his head.

"Yes, I most certainly do, don't I?"  Sarcasm declared.  He answered truth with acceptance, and so deflected her query.  "Ask me that again, sometime, when you're less..."

Raising a hand, he gestured to all of her.

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

image.png

4064 words / 30 = 135*5= 677*Tier
4064 / 300 = 13 seeds

Celeste receives:

2824 EXP (Word Count [677*2] + 1,000 Quest + 20% from event)
260 col (200 + 30% from event)
15 mats (10 [tag] + 50% from event)

May now use Rig as a safe zone.
13 Seeds (Event)
1 tag (10 materials, +5% EXP to the party) ID: 199186 (CD 7); 199187 (CD 11); 199188 (CD 6)

Freyd receives:

7311 EXP (Word Count [677*9] + 20% from event)
1684 col (200 + 1096 [15% of EXP from Para 5] + 30% from event)

13 Seeds (Event)
0 tag (no rewards) ID: 199189 (CD 6); 199190 (CD 8); 199191 (CD 6)