[F3-PP] Choppin' Trees (Elvish Rivalries)

The entire city bellows with the sounds of a horn, an assault in progress. The red head was already tearing through the place like a whirlwind, having killed two and moved to more of the soldiers who wished to slow her down. The quest called for the kings head, and sure as shit she was going to claim it. A broad stroke of crimson sends splinters of wood and weapons away from her in a violent burst of energy outward, the large constructs of matter shatter into a pile of digital shards in a spray. Rising from her kneel to the flats of her feet, a few steps toward the main building that was the largest among them. Where else to house a monarch than the biggest most obvious building. A solid slam of her heel against the door sees them spread open in a crash. "Knock Knock motherfucker, I'm looking for the king. Time to die."

Mega Slime Farm Activated: +2 SP Upon Thread Closure

Explode Catapult [x14/AoE], -20 EN (14 + 6 {3 Targets Struck}), Concentration Activated {+1 Accuracy}, Concentration CD [0/3]

ID# 186129 results: Battle: 3+3+1=7, Hit vs. Treant Soldier #1 dealing 11x14=154-30=124 DMG
ID# 186130 results: Battle: 2+3+1=6, Hit vs. Treant Soldier #2 dealing 11x14=154-30=124 DMG
ID# 186131 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] vs. Treant Soldier #3 dealing 12x14=168-30=138 DMG
ID# 186132 results: Battle: 4+3+1=8, Hit vs. Treant Soldier #4 dealing 11x14=154-30=124 DMG

Players:
Celeste | HP:380/380 | EN:38/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12

Mobs:
Treant Soldier #1 | HP:65/65 | DMG:15 | MIT:30
Treant Soldier #2 | HP:65/65 | DMG:15 | MIT:30
Treant Soldier #3 | HP:65/65 | DMG:15 | MIT:30
Treant Soldier #4 | HP:65/65 | DMG:15 | MIT:30

Spoiler

Celeste - The Crimson Tide
Level: 19
HP: 380/380
EN: 38/38

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 18
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
BLD:12

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Adrenaline Billhook [T1/2HBA/Perfect] - Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Red Woven Wave - Stampede [T1/Light Armor/Perfect]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Platinum Buckle [T1/Trinket/Perfect]: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Fighter (R1)
Concentration
Meditation (Untrained)

Battle Ready Inventory:
Liquor of Light (Potion)*10
Raspberry Smoothie [T1/Dessert/Perfect] - Loot Dice 3 *1
Immolation [T1/Unique] - Thorns 10*1

Housing Buffs:
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Edited by Celeste

A quest taken as she wonders off to the destination that the quest provides. Upon arriving there, a red head female. She was already laying to waist some of the creatures that were needed to be killed. A rumbling of the nature around them as tree tops shift in the distance, a few more minion come into view as another larger creature follow along. Sam quickly takes her huge Axe out as she vanishes from view. Appearing next to one of them and cutting it in half. Doing the same for the next two and laying them to waist. The last, the very large tree that seemed to move toward them rather quickly as Sam strikes this one hard enough for it to tumble to the ground. Looking to the girl in red she vanishes from view and reappears next to her. "Would you like to do the honor." This last one was not dead but hurt bad... 

Using Concentration, Explode Catapult [x14] -19 EN [14-3 (Finesse) + 8 (Hits 4)], Concentration CD [0/3]

ID# 186315 results: Battle: 3+4=7, Hit! vs Treant Soldier #5 Dealing 16*14=224-30=194 Damage, Killing it!
ID# 186316 results: Battle: 2+4=6, Hit! vs Treant Soldier #6 Dealing 16*14=224-30=194 Damage, Killing it!
ID# 186317 results: Battle: 5+4=9, Hit! vs Treant Commander Dealing 16*14=224-55=169 Damage, Killing it!
ID# 186318 results: Battle: 4+4=8, Hit! vs Treant King Dealing 16*14=224-75=149 Damage

Players:
Celeste | HP:380/380 | EN:16/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12
Sam | HP:840/840 | EN:63/82 | DMG:16 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Mobs:
Treant Soldier #5 | HP:65/65 | DMG:15 | MIT:30
Treant Soldier #6 | HP:65/65 | DMG:15 | MIT:30
Treant Commander | HP:100/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:55

Treant King | HP:1/150 | DMG:25 | MIT:75

Spoiler

Sam
Level: 41
HP: 840/840
EN: 82/82

Stats:
Damage: 16
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Serrated Guillotine - Bloodlust {T2}: Bleed 1, Damage 2
Armor: Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1
Misc: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 3]
Hiding [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabana]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Edited by Sam

Concentration CD [1/3]

"Who the fuck are you?" Celeste quips with an aggressive snap toward the girl, ripping her axe back and heaving it across the chamber into the king. The rattle of a crown falling as it rolls, the king himself thrust into the back wall past its throne with a violent jerk. The axe still stuck in it as it slides down, falling on its side. Celeste walks to it and jams a booted heel into the dying creature. "Nothing personal, just had a hit for your head." she speaks as she clutches the handle of her weapon and rips it clean in a spray of red data. Now was to figure out who the hell this other player was, that just showed up out of virtually nowhere at what looked to be to steal her kill. That shit wouldn't fly, this was her quest and she'd see it through to the end. Leaning down and scooping up a still fading crown, she heaves it into the ground causing it to shatter.

Explode Catapult [x14/AoE], -16 EN (14 + 2 {1 Targets Struck})

ID# 187309 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] vs. Treant King dealing 12x14=168-75=93 DMG

Players:
Celeste | HP:380/380 | EN:1/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12
Sam | HP:840/840 | EN:63/82 | DMG:16 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Mobs:
Treant King | HP:-92/150 | DMG:25 | MIT:75

Edited by Celeste

Sam was still getting used to working with others, but apparently not everyone could be as nice as the people in Firm Anima. "Someone just trying to do the same quest you are. It was already in my plans for the day and these things only spawn once every hour." It was clear the Sam that she might have pissed this girl off by attack what she thought was hers and only hers. Her HUD chimes from the quest finishing in unison with hers. "You can get these low level quests done fast with a team. That Axe of yours makes me believe you are of the same caliber of skills as me, I am betting that I am more powerful than you right now, at least for now." She pauses for a moment to sorta catch her breath. "Sam..." she realized now that her overanilyzing trait might have set in again. She knew that yelling was going to happen, but she yelled first...

"I don't really give a crap, and it won't be for long I assure you." Celeste fights back with that same temper. "You stormed in after me, and attempted to steal my kill. That's a shitty thing to do. What are you? Lazy?" Celeste slides closer to Sam and right into her face, despite the height difference. Celeste wasn't one to back down, and she didn't give a flying fuck what level this girl was. If she didn't stand up for herself then she'd purely be weak, and no matter what she'd hold that mentality in the end. If this girl wanted to get into it, Celeste would. It would waste a fair portion of her day, but fuck it. It just meant that she'd be out a little later grinding tonight is all, this was clearly more important to her than any col or items. To set assholes straight when they started being doosh bags, it was how she kept her little high school clique in check.

Steal her kill, that was not what she was trying to do. Only give her assistance. She now knew that it was a mistake doing so. The short red head stood right in front of her. It seemed to Sam like she felt like she was being bullied of some sort. She had to defuse the situation somehow. Getting down to her knees, becoming the same height as her for now. "I can assure you that it was not my intention to take the kill. Just to finish the quest and move to another. I did not mean to make you feel what you are now. I am sorry. You can have all the rewards in this quest, my portion. I do not need it. If you want to fight, then send a dual request, but I can assure you that it will not be an efficient value of either of our times..." She was not very good with talking to people, only communicating and stating the facts even if it sounds wrong or weird at first. She did not want to fight, but if it came down to it she would... She was really hoping that wasn't the case though.

Sam backed down, and that was all Celeste truly sought. She admitted she was wrong, and that was good enough. "I'd much rather use my time for more important things then wasting durability on a duel. I need these quests complete, I could give a shit less about the rewards because they suck total ass." Celeste spoke as if it wasn't worth her time, but it was a way for her to accept the defusal without admitting that she was weaker. Pride was the girls folly and it would not falter in the slightest. "Keep what you got, I don't really care. It completed my portion. We would have an issue if it didn't" Celeste quipped as she allowed the burning flare on the edge of her weapon to fall away, hefting the section of steel over her right shoulder. Beginning for the door, still slightly off its hinge from where she kicked it down. "What's your name?" she barked out over her shoulder, standing in the door frame. Not many people stood up to her, and that was worth knowing.

A small huff, she didn't want another Freya thing to bite her in the ass because she said the wrong thing. Getting to her feet, "Sam, my name is Sam. What is yours?" She walks to the girls side. She couldn't help but look at her outfit, how it fit so perfectly on her tiny frame. It looked sorta like Eruda's works, the unique threading that Eruda used and the small zigzag stitches. The x fabric across the back of hers. It really was a remarkable piece. "Hey, who made your armor." It really wouldn't surprise her if she did make it. She was amazing at what she did even though she isn't a high level in it. She began to wonder if it was something that Eruda had done back home before this. It would explain why she is so good at it.  "You know I could help ya out with the fighting thing. The creatures might be a bit higher level, but I think that we can handle them."  

A turn on her heel as the girl rose and seemed to follow her out. "Sam then, Celeste." She muttered as she raised that axe and stored it away in a pocket dimension with a reddish flash. Watching the girl eyeball her figure for a moment and then ask where she bought her clothes. "It was some tailor on floor 1, her shop was dusty. I don't know her name." she spoke to the girls shop, curious just how much investment she had into it. What did she want to get something similar made? The clack of her heels down the large staircase, still leaving Sam to catch up. She wasn't about to waste any time on pleasantries with someone she had just met. There was still so much work to do, and Sam wouldn't be allowed to slow her down. "Yeah? Why not." Celeste barks back as she continues to descent into the flatter soil.

Sam starts to walk toward Celeste, it was a nice name. Some how it fit her stature. She agrees to fight with her, good. This would give her a chance to help out the guild. "So, since you don't need the loot, could I keep it? You can take the money amount we get." Walking down the step, this girl was fast. Being so tiny she would have thought the opposite, but it clearly wasn't the case here. Sam quickly shifts through her menu sending the girl a party invite. She was unsure what to think of this girl, but she seemed to be better quipped than most she had seen. Celeste got around and that was something that she could respect. They get to the warp gate and she knew if this girl was smart she would know to go to floor 21 to grind. Sam steps to the gate saying "Floor 21" as her form vanishes and her feet land to solid ground.  

"Suits me fine, I got way too much shit already." Celeste quips toward the black haired girl, accepting the invite and adding her name to the side of the screen. Taking notice of a guild marker next to her name on the screen. Hmm. Tearing total ass toward the warp gate with Sam struggling to keep up with her, and Celeste was the first through. Into the darkened caverns of Tomoika. Where she was spending most of the rest of her days at this point. Ever working toward a long off goal that was getting closer with each lift of her feet and rise of a sun. She knew what she wanted and she knew she had to work to know how to get it. The only reason why she had accepted is due to the fact she had made a deal with the devil and had seen that sun from atop a giant mountain. Even still that slight change lingered with her.

A shift of light change as she enters the area. She had one place in mind on this floor. The cavern that Raidou showed her. She had only been here a few times hell just the other day with her guild. "Hey, I have somewhere I want to show you. I have been wanting to check deep within this place and what better time to do it than now." Sam heads toward the rock. The white mist that overlaid across this area. "Keep up, don't get lost," she was the one leading now. Quicker than before as she knew her way around this area. The large boulder, she moves to its side, revealing a hole within it. She glances back to the girl in red before sliding inside the medium sized hole. Landing on her feet, she inhales deep. A familiar smell washes over her as she glances around. A shift of her feet as to move so she didn't get hit when the girl came down. 

"Sure, why not." Celeste offers in a barked dismissal, she hardly had any real direction to head. She just wandered out until something aggroed her and then she'd kick its teeth in. Following behind Sam through the yellow fog that she was used to seeing, until Sam pauses somewhere within it. Only a faint silhouette through the opacity, before she sees that shadow kneel and disappear with the sounds of rustling. Celeste moves to where she was and takes note of a hole near the base of the wall. "What the shit?" Celeste remarks leaning low and beginning to shimmy through the crack. "The hell is this supposed to be?" Taking a glance in to the chamber she sees a multitude of crystals and nodes forming. A sudden screech, as Zuggtmoy rips from her clothes. It had entered its opponents lair, and it knew it. A writhing mass of red slides in a blood like ooze along the floor. Waiting to do combat for a creature that was simply not present.

Sam looks down the hole she came from after hearing a screeching sound, seeing the red slime looking thing slither past her going into pure rage mode, growing larger than first sight as jagged teeth are exposed from the maw that formed wide. The noise it made was a terrifying sound itself. Hearing the girl call out and then eventually getting inside the cavern. Sam's thought instantly go back to that day, to this cave where Raidou found his black slime. Sam's chest becomes heavy just thinking about it. "Your familiar I assume," she says not letting her emotions through... "Shit, I'll be right back. I forgot my note book. Go through that entrance over there. You will find a bunch of creature's to lay your weapon into. 10 minutes, don't wait up I will find you..." she says climbing back up the hole she came from...  

Edited by Sam

Ushering toward the thing in its bubbling crimson with black trails. "Yes, I've never seen it act this way." Celeste remarks honestly, as it was jarring to her as well. "Look here shit head, drop it." She shrieks at the thing causing the sound it was emitting to quiet, and fizzle out. She steps into the pool and takes a glance toward Sam "Once I get this thing back where it belongs." As it begins to swell around her feet and climb back up her legs like syrup with small clawed looking hands becoming liquid. Celeste was far too distracted to be invested in whatever the hell it was that Sam had to go do. The gruesome sucking sound as it began to vanish completely into her clothes, and with a rip of her hand forward and an intention, shows the thing manifest a pair of jagged nails on the fingers on her hand. "Better, know your place."

Getting to the top and back into the yellow mist she vanishes. Pulling out her black book she stares at it for a moment before placing it back into her bag. Taking a deep breath she walks further into the mist to conceal herself from anyone view. Opening her HUD, opening her messages and composes one to Raidou:

Do you know a red head girl named Celeste. She has the same slime familiar as you do but red. 

With the chime of her HUD the message was sent. She then mutes the volume on her HUD. She did not know if such things were connected but she was far from letting this go. She knew better than to just assume that it was nothing. Nothing was never just nothing... Taking a deep breath, she would stay out here just a bit longer to see if it was important enough for a man as busy as him to rely to such thing.

ID# 187474 results: Loot: 18+3=21 (Stealth Success)

Edited by Sam

The familiar back where it belonged, Celeste starts to follow Sam's directions to where she was directed. through the cracks and crags through the wall, she finds a culprit to begin to work on. Sam would be left to her devices as she'd hear the killing happening just through the chamber. The high pitched whirs and explosions playing back in the distance that echo. The sprays of light making it more obvious as well. Her familiar was back to acting how it normally did, concealed and out of view. As Celeste mopped up the first group rather quickly, she takes a seat and begins to wait for the next to spawn and letting her energy recover. These little breathers helped her keep going, and was the optimal way for her to clean house. The red head had completely forgotten that the raven haired girl was even here. Following her own routine.

A flick of her HUD upward as a reply comes through. 

"Her name was Celeste? Interesting, I will look into it. See what you can learn, I appreciate it Sam."

With a silent nod, she closed her HUD. She would do just that. Gain knowledge that might help. It might be a bit hard given Celeste personality. Walking back to the rock still concealed, she slips through the hole in pure silence. The girl was nowhere to be seen and neither was her familiar, but she felt it was safe to assume that she walked through the cavern. Heading down the single path she hears clashing of weapons the echoes through the walls. A short jaunt away, she appears beside an enemy and cuts clean through it with her Ax in hand now. "I use that book to gather information on different floors. This being one I haven't looked all the way through yet." Saying this with a grin as she walks further into the cave. "The tougher ones are down this way."

Eventually Sam joins her in the cave, as if on queue as her stamina recovered to full. Her axe righted in her grip she looks to Sam out in plain view. "Alright, I don't really care." Celeste wasn't much of a reader, and she'd follow along as Sam ran her down into the heavier ones. That suited her fine, especially as the pair mopped up the pack with relative ease. The amount of coin it had given the girl had more than made up for the items bestowed to Sam. "You're not half bad Sam." Celeste offers bluntly to the black haired female, taking another momentary respite to cull her dwindling energy pool. It was still painful for her to fight, blowing half of her bar in a single swing. It was better but still sucky. Sam didn't seem anywhere near as winded as she was. It was bull crap.

Sam carves the last few into nothing. Turning to her at the comment that was made. She knew she wasn't half bad. It had been all that she was working toward since she joined this guild of hers. It wasn't until now that she was finally getting to where she wanted to be. "Your not so bad yourself," she would offer to the red head. If this girl really was someone that Raidou knew, that would just be crazy. The fact that he wanted Sam to practically spy on the girl was a new one for her. Gathering information is what she what she did and she would do everything she could, but right now... Right now she was just in it for the training. To get her skills ranked up so that she could be more efficient in what she did best. Focusing on this and that alone was going to be the best course of action... At least for now. They spend a good portion of the day clearing out this cave with little conversations...

Quest Complete:
Celeste:
6 SP (1 Thread Count, 1 Even Bonus, 2 Quest Reward, 2 Mega Slime Farm)
(750*2 Sam's Col and Celeste's)+(400 Col for Thread Count)=1900 Col Total
<<Nature's Blessing>>. This item has (3) charges and may not be refilled. This item does not stack and may not be sold for Col, it becomes bound to the player. When used, Nature's Blessing heals you for (15 x Player's Tier) HP.

Sam:
4 SP (1 Thread Count, 1 Even Bonus, 2 Quest Reward)