[PP-F1] Hiraeth

A weak smile escapes the woman. "Well, thank you both." She continues to eat, hoping the sustenance would quell these pangs. She scoots the plate to Eruda and gestures to the other set of chopsticks. "Share some with me, I'm not that hungry." It's a gesture of affection as she scoops half onto the other side of the plate. She casts a glance at a practically salivating Raserei. They look sad. She almost wants to sneak a peace onto the mat for them.

A few moments later, the plate is almost empty, save for a few pieces she offers to the wolf. Haine listens intently as Eruda continues, forming words of advice. She scoots back, taking deep breaths. She's uncomfortably full and it's almost hard to catch air. "I'd sure hope not," the bluenette comments with a soft chuckle. Eruda was right. Ruri was family, and her butt wasn't going anywhere. Of course she was upset. What felt like a night's rest slapped her in the face several years later. Of course it wasn't going to be a walk in the park. And yes... it would be painful to adjust to a world without their brother. There was nothing they could do but grieve together, and Haine wouldn't let her go through it alone. All they had was each other. In light of the wisdom, the woman's eyes widen. "You're right. There was nothing I could have done." Her plans had no rhyme or reason. She wasn't someone skilled enough to find a cure. She only coped and bided her time.

"But she's all I have, and I'll remain patient." Her mind lingers. "As long as she's safe and alive, that's all that matters to me." She pauses a moment to reflect, and it's then that her gaze returns to the blonde woman across from her. "You're pretty good at pep talks, Eru." She catches herself a moment later with a gasp, scratching her temple. "Too much? Be honest."

She nibbles on the rest of the meal that remained from Haine's plate. "Eru hu, I'll allow it, but only you." Smiling with a small chuckle. She was pretty good at the pep talks. She began to wonder why that was. It just came naturally. I was really nice to know that Eruda could help. A warm feeling as she says "What ever happens, I will always be here for you. If you need a shoulder to cry on or just a person to talk to, I will be just a message away from coming to see you." Taking a deep breath, she was glad that she was able to defuse the situation. Get Haine's head on right. She begins to think about what she was going to do after this. It was really late, but somehow she wasn't tired. Maybe it was all the excitement and talking out their feeling. Maybe tonight will be one of those nights without sleep. She would just crash early tomorrow to make it up. Moving the plate she scoots closer to Haine and gives her a huge hug. "I love you Ne," as she closes her eyes and holds her tight. It was true, she loves Haine as a sister and nothing could take that feeling away from her.

As long as the other approved, she thought. A warm smile spread on her face. A sense of clarity washed over her. It would be okay. Time had a way of working itself out. She did what she could in her control, and she was fortunate enough to have her sister alive. Moreover, the past day with Eruda instilled a sense of comfort. Having a shoulder to cry on felt therapeutic for the bottle-up. "Thank you so much." She folded her hands in her lap and exhaled deeply. The nickname Ne was a new one, a little odd on the ears even though she appreciated the sentiment. The more she repeated it in her head, the more it clicked. A feeling of warmth in her chest as the woman leaned in and wrapped her arms around her. An earnest sentiment. Her eyes wide for a moment, until she relaxes and brings her arms around to return the hug. "Love you too, Eru." Haine relaxes for a moment, eyes fluttering shut. A moment passes as they relax, Eruda visibly more tired while Haine regains a bit of her pep are oversleeping. She scoots off the mat and moves to the porch to enjoy some fresh air. It's then that a message chimes:

Hey. I'm really sorry about what I said. Can we talk about it? Lunch, your favorite. Tomorrow at 2.
Ruri

THREAD COMPLETE

Haine & Eruda receive: 2 SP (1 pg, 1 bonus) + 200 COL EA.

Edited by Haine