[PP-F02] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Etherial, Valentine)

After a long journey of collecting herbs for a quest, Etherial decided it was a good time to take out another quest by travaling up to the 2nd floor after Astreya told her about a quest that was fairly simple. Walking up to the nearest town she notice something out of the blue. It was quite dead besides the NPC that lived there and what looks like an older player sitting down off in the distance next to the cafe. Walking around looking all confused she looked like she never left Floor 1. It was only a matter of time until she walked up to the man sitting at the cafe.

"Do you know where I can find this quest? I've been told there's a quest that unlocks a skill to you once completed."

Etherial wasn't a fan of talking to men but she wasn't quite sure where this quest was at and he looked like he's been here before.

Spoiler

General

Level: 3

HP: 60

Energy: 6

DMG: 1

Keen: 0

ACC: 1

MIT: 0

EVA: 3

Para: 2

SP Available:  7

Total SP: 15

Equipped Items

Silberklinge (+1 ACC +2 Para)

Snow Loyal (+3 EVA)

-------------------------------------------

Snow Loyal (+3 EVA)

Silberklinge (+1 ACC +2 Para)

Skills: 

» Rapier (Rank 1)

» Light Armor (Rank 1)

Mods:

Extra/locked Skills: 

Mithril:   T1 = 16 <> T2  = 0 <> T3 = 0

Profession:  

Valentine was having a good time. Sipping tea as he processed information on various quests. The system reboot gave him more work than he was used to. It was a pain in the butt that so many things just shifted. A pleasant voice alerted him to her presence.

It was a young person he could only describe as a doll-like girl. If her skin tone was darker his mom would adopt her. She could have easily been the favorite child. “Yeah. I can take a look at it.” Valentine moved to check out the quest in question. It was one of the quests that he would have to complete for his knife skills. He figured it would be easier to just travel along with the girl, it would not hurt to get the skill as well. “You can follow me. I actually have to get this quest done. The name is Valentine. Self proclaimed best healer in Aincrad.” Chugging his tea like a thirsty Englishman. Valentine walked towards the overly large mountain. “It is time for us to start climbing.”

Spoiler

Name: Valentine
Level: 31 (Pargon +3)
HP: 620/620
EN: 80/80

Stats:
Damage: 13
Mitigation: 54
Evasion: 0
ACC: 1
REC: 2
LM: 2
V.D: 1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Blood Rights| Tier 4 Perfect Knife | 
Armor: Sanguine Necktie (Tier 4/Perfect/Light Armor)[Mit 1] [L.M I] [V. Def 1]
Trinket: Ring of clear heart (Tier 4/Perfect/Trinket)[LM 1][REC 2]

Skills:
Dagger [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
First Aid [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
First Aid [Rank 5]
Meditation 
Concentration

Mods:
Purify- Active: Post Action, Energy cost: 3 EN, Cooldown: 1 Turn, Effect: Remove all status conditions on one target party member. Can target the user.
Energize- Active: Post Action, Energy Cost: 10 Energy, Effect: Restore 8 Energy to target party member. Cannot target the user.
Barrier- Active: Post Action
Energy Cost: 15 EN, Cooldown: 2 turns, Effect: All party members gain a barrier effect that lasts until the beginning of the user's next turn. The barrier reduces final damage from all sources done to the party by 15 % for one turn.
Dagger Ferocity- Effect: Gain +2 base damage when using Sword Arts of the dagger type.  Players cannot use both Precision and Ferocity.
Meticulous- Effect: Gain +1 base damage

Ad-Ons:
Hyperactive- Active: Post Action
Energy Cost: 5 Energy, Cooldown: 3 Turns, Effect: Increase the passive energy regen of the target party member by 3 for three turns. Can target the user. [A player cannot be affected by Hyperactive more than once at a time.]
Field Medic- Active: Post Action
Energy Cost: 15 EN, Cooldown: 3 Turns, Effect: Heal your entire party (including yourself) for 25% of each party member’s maximum HP (rounded down).
Resolve- Effect: Gain +1 Accuracy and +10 * Tier HP.

Familiar Skills:
Protector Familiar-
Active: Free Action
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Effect: The next time you would take damage, your familiar rushes to your aid, reducing the final damage by 10%.

Combat Mastery:
Combat Mastery- Damage III
Passive
Effect: Gain +1 * Tier additional Base Damage per rank. Ranks of this Skill apply to Damage enhancement caps.

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs:
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Working: +2 EXP to crafting attempts
Basic Training: 5% EXP to a thread. Limit one use per month. Must be used on a player's first post in a thread. Cooldown begins counting down when used in a post.
Practiced Angler: +2 Fishing EXP per Attempt and additional +1 LD & CD to fishing attempts.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Valentine: HP: 620/620 | EN: 80/80 | DMG: 13 | EVA: 0 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 30 | REC: 2 (CD6:+8) | LM: 2 | V.D: 1 (CD9: 31)

She looked at the man. As always he seem to cocky for her to really care to try and get to know. But maybe he’s also irritated about the update. Seems like a lot of people don’t like it. Either way she decided to follow him up the mountain.

“My name is Etherial…” she said quietly not wanting to really tell him her name.

It was only proper for her to introduce herself to him after her introduce himself. Although in real life she’s never climb a mountain she was curious if it’s the same thing as on the game. But soon enough she’ll figure that out.

“What bring someone like you here in the low-level floors?”

She said assuming he’s part of the frontlines. Not to often does the low-level players see the front-runners of the game. But she can’t say much. She want to be just like them soon enough to get out of this game.

“Pleased to meet you Ethereal.” Valentine gave the girl a pleasant smile as he climbed. He did not mind how softly spoken she was. He assumed it was just because she was weak. Exercising caution was a decent trait for survival. 

“I am here to collect information for my guild. A lot of us have to go to lower floors to do it. It is easier for us to collect some information, to lower the chances of lower level players dying.” The mountain was less of an arduous task with someone to talk to. Being the lead in speaking was not a difficult task for him. His elite school business degree came with some perks, public speaking being one of the gained skills.

“What brings you here? Are you interested in being a martial artist? The quest is not easily done by a lot of people. You must have some gall to do it.”

She thought about it. The reason why she wanted to do this quest. It wasn’t because of the skill. It was to help her continue and find a way out of the game.

“I’m just wanting to get stronger and find my way out of the Town of Beginnings… Out of this game.”

She wasn’t really thinking why she wanted the skill. It was just another fight for her to get to her goal.

“It’s kind of cool that you’re part of a guild. I don’t think I’d ever join one. I don’t want people to have to babysit a low-level player like me constantly.”

It was mostly because she didn’t really want to deal with all the men drooling over her because she’s a young female that decided to get stuck inside a game that wasn’t meant for her.

As she follows behind him while they climb, she realizes that he’s more talkative than any of the other guys she’s met. Usually, they’re all upset or wanting to show off, but he seems to be straight forward to getting the objective done and not worry about a girl being present.

@Valentine

Valentine gave a nod of satisfaction as he narrowly avoided tripping. He could agree with the little one's sentiment. Getting out of the fame was a driving motivation for a lot of players. If it was not such a death entitled game no one would mind staying.

“It is a good goal to have. Also, not everyone can just join a guild. You have to find one that fits you. Not saying my guild is not good. We have a whole cast of colorful people.”

The climb was not as bad as he was expecting. Maybe it was because his virtual body was in a lot better shape.

“Watch your step. The ground looks a bit sunken in right there.” Valentine pointed to a spot in the slope that caught his attention. His observant skills were able to spot out the slightly sunken patch. “Still it is a great goal. Not everyone wants to be a frontline fighter.”

She didn't mind being a solo player. But with her goal she figured it's a best time to look for a guild. After all most frontline teams are group up with people they're comfortable with fighting right? She looked up and notice him almost slipping then hear him call it out. 

"Thanks..." She said as she continued to climb up eventually getting over the ledge and stand right beside Val. 

Dusting off her dress she looked around. It was quite impressive to see a compound all the way up here on a mountain like this. The young girl stared into the the area for a little longer. 

"I just want everyone to go home and not be stuck in here." 

There again now-a-days this is their new home. Seems like a lot of people already forgot out their real lives and accept this as the new one. The only thing now is what will it take to convince them in going back. 

"Would you consider joining a guild of you were in my situation?" 

Now like it matter she was still fairly low of a level can't imagine anyone be interested in having her part of their guild.

@Valentine