[F22 - PP] A helping paw ≪Feeding Your Enemy≫

My comment meant no ill intent, only friendly banter which was the form it was received as. “Maybe this is too real” she added with a laugh and enlarged the details window for me to see. “Oh! So it can be transformed into a material?” I replied as I read its description. One of the good things about the new update was the unification of materials. No more different tiered materials which made crafting even more annoying and cumbersome. 
I see both the blonde and her familiar looking over the riverside, the blonde’s eyes slightly glowing. I direct my attention towards the same area but barely see anything forms except trees and bushes. “Something wrong?” I ask as even I sense a change in their mood. I see the blonde raising her hand to silence me, which is rewarded with a frown.
A few moments later I notice an unnatural movement and a general ease in the mood as the duo lets out a synchronized sigh (and a chuff from the lioness). “Someone wants to return your item.” mused the blonde with a smile.

ID# 188358  LD: 14+4 (Familiar Found!)

Edited by Dracul

To both their surprise, they notice a relatively small four legged creature making its way towards them from the opposite bank of the river. The blonde noticed it had something in its mouth. ‘Looks like the familiar found him this time.’ she thought with a pleased smile as she recast her line a little further away. If her hunch was right, then the fish near them would be disturbed in the next minutes. She looked at Dracul who didn’t take long in noticing the creature too. Ariel already saw the canine form thanks to her scouting skills and mods and judged it as peaceful since her domain was technically a mobs free area. This doggie had received special permission because it was now part of the quest. Funny how this game’s systems seem to work in their aristocrat’s favor. But as long as it didn’t put the blonde at a disadvantage, she was happy for him.

ID# 188359  CD: 5+1  LD:10+1 (NO Material! +3 F.EXP)

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

It looks like I haven’t lost my touch. The dog on the other side raised its head as soon as I whistled and looked at us on the other side. Then with little to no hesitation it jumped in the river and started swimming towards us. I was pleasantly surprised by this development as I didn’t think it would work that smoothly. Also the fact that the blonde resumed her fishing and even left a lane for the creature to swim directly us, eased my worries that it would try to attack us. While this was a zone where PKers could walk, no monster could trespass and attack us. The blonde must’ve surmised the same.
Good boy!” I say with a little pride as the dog successfully crosses the lake and drops the familiar food at my feet. I pick it up and extend it to the greyhound mixed breed. As now that I get a better look at him I can recognize his breed and a fine one to boot. I extend the other hand and start petting the beast, it shows no signs of rejecting me. “Good boy…” I mutter again as I continue petting him. As a ‘Congratulations!’ window pops up, the NPC from before shows up as well. I hand her the Familiar Food left and thank her with a bow. “I’m glad you managed to find someone to your liking. This little one will serve you with loyalty!” she simply replied, took her quest item and disappeared in the bushes, paying little to no attention to Ariel or Kimba.

ID# 188360  CD: 12 (Familiar Successfully Tamed!)

Edited by Dracul

She heard Dracul perform a wolf’s whistle, quite loudly and sharp. It seemed like this wasn’t the first time he called a dog at his side. The yet unnamed canine obliged and seemed to already act as ‘lord’ Dracul’s loyal subject despite the blonde lioness noticing that it didn’t eat the quest item. Some sort of natural chemistry, did this game really have something like that? “Your quest was way easier than mine!” chimed the blonde with a light laugh. Things are going to get much more interesting with two familiars around here.
She sent her provisional fishing tool back into her inventory as her sharp eyesight spotted a small entrance on the other back of the river, most likely the place where the dog came from. She pulled out a blank tier three dungeon map and marked the entrance for later use. She had amassed quite a few of them by now and was dying to put them to good use in the near future.

ID# 188362  LD: 19+5 (Dungeon Found! F22 Dungeon Map#188362 Acquired!) 

Thread END

Ariel:
+ 824 EXP | PAGE
+ 39 Fishing EXP
+ F22 Dungeon Map | #188362
+ T3 Rare Unidentified Weapon #188173
+ T3 Perfect Unidentified Weapon #188182 
+ 7482 Col 
+ 3 Materials

Dracul:
+ 700 EXP | PAGE
+ Familiar Acquired

Spoiler

Ariel:
EXP | 1 PAGE
   | Quest Reward: 0 EXP (repeat)
   | Paragon: 800 * 1.03 = 824 EXP 
+ COL | 1 PAGE 
   | 2000 (Fishing chest) + 5000 (Fishing chest) +400 * 1 = 7400 Col
   | Paragon: 824 * 0.1 = 82 Col
   | Total: 7400 + 82 = 7482 Col
+ Fishing
   | 7+3+7+3+3+5+3+5+3= +39 F.EXP
   | 1+1+1 = 3 Materials via Fishing
+ F22 Dungeon Map#188362 via Dungeon Search

Dracul:
EXP | 1 PAGE
   | Quest Reward: 300 EXP
   | Total: 400 +300 = 700 EXP 

Unique Skill roll request for Ariel. Last roll on 4/5/21 - GMT.

NIGHT:

ID: 188953 | LD: 1