{PP-F1} Into Darkest Depths <<Black Iron Dungeon>>

The Black Iron Dungeon. 

Its discovery had had the domino effect of an unprecedented buzz sweeping across Aincrad. Players of all types and calibers were, at the very least, interested in what this mysterious dungeon had to offer them, especially considering the fact it had seemingly laid beneath their noses since the beginning of the death game. Pinball was one such character perplexed by the dungeon's nebulous nature - reports claimed that it was dangerous, and risky to go alone, far beyond any regular sub-dungeons of equal tier. He wanted to find out for himself. 

But he wouldn't go it alone. After heading into the Town of Beginnings and finding a shady spot away from the patrols from the guards inside the beginnings of the dungeon itself, Pinball quickly downed the consumables he would need for the venture. He'd messaged somebody he'd originally had no intention of ever talking to again, who just so happened to be on the same floor as him at the time: Hestia. She'd affronted him, arrested him, and been a general thorn in his side ever since he'd killed Sugutsuya. But before that, she'd been an ally, a Tank to his DPS. Pinball was done being scared of confronting his sins. He was tired of running away. 

He was done hiding. And so he waited. 

Buffs Consumed: 
T3 Field Rations: +12% HP 
Liquor of Light: DMG III 
Tofu Burger: Protein II 
Hummus Dip: +2 ACC 
Spinach-Artichoke Dip: +2 EVA {House Buff: Filling} -> +3 EVA

Player Stats: (After Buffs) 

Spoiler

Level: 31 (Paragon Level 36)
Health: 851 | Energy: 114
DMG: 25  | ACC: 5  | EVA: 6 | BH: 34

Skills:

Combat Skills:
►Combat Mastery - Damage [13/13]: Rank 3 
►Energist [8 SP
►Battle Healing [22/30 SP]: Rank 4 

Weapon Skills:
►One-Handed Straight Sword [30/30]: Rank 5 
►Martial Arts [8/30]: Rank 2 

Utility Skills:
►Searching [30/30]: Rank 5 
►Lock Picking [15/15]: Rank 3 
►Extended Mod Limit [10 SP

Extra Skills:
►Parry [10 SP
►Survival 
►Disguise 

Familiar Skill: 
►Grappling Familiar [10 SP

Armor Skills:
►N/A

Modifiers:
►Dismantling 
►Justified Riposte 
►Night Vision 
►Detect
►Tracking 
►Reveal 
►1HSS Ferocity 

Inventory
»[Equipped] [Demonic] Astral Blade: Holy I, Fallen I, DMG II 
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Dragon’s Skin: +3 EVA
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Warrior’s Focus: +3 ACC

Battle Ready: 
» [2x] Teleportation Crystal 
» [x5] Lacrimosa - HP Recovery III Crystal {Instant}
» [Demonic 1HSS] Jack’s Hellfire: Burn, Bleed, Blight, Cursed
» [Demonic 1HSS] Cold Fervor: +2 Freeze, Phase, Cursed 

House Buffs: 

Spoiler

“Well Rested”:  -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
“Squeaky Clean”: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
“Filling”: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30
“Relaxed”: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
“Item Stash”: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot

Edited by Pinball

She rested and just enjoyed the atmosphere of the first floor taking time to just spend time between adventures relaxing away from the floor that the action took place since it would mean time for her to rest and recuperate and just to take in the beauty of the small things that are sweeping through Aincrad. The players walking along in their rushes to get to where they are going the buzz of new strength and the excitement of changes still creating a livelier Aincrad then what she had ever expected to see again. 'Though how long before i fade to the background like others or others return to there little crevices within Aincrad to hide from it all.' She thinks to herself with a pessimism creeping in along that subject the worry of things just fading away she then casts her gaze in the direction of the black iron prison debating if she should go since it could bea  trap. It could be the way that she dies if she gets weak and assassinated from behind. 'You haven't even heard from anything regarding him in forever.' The small voice in her head pesters her as she just sighs writing up the last of the general information that people have gathered about the black iron dungeon of various difficulties based upon floor, and seemingly their being traps that are utilized and would need someone with sharp eyes to spot them and avoid them.

She carries herself towards the meeting location that Pinball had set for them as she equips her heavy armor, shield, and life mending trinket preparing for the worst of what could happen her familiar at her side trusting that if things did go wrong guards could come and break things apart since she could stall for as long as would be needed. Passing through hordes of players and past various shops things slowly started parting the player amount dwindling, the guard patrols getting more spread apart as she then arrives where pinball asked her to be. So then one on one. Want to let me know what's up? She asks getting straight to the point and from her posture it would be obvious from any analysis she was expecting something to jump at her.

Combat info:

Hide contents

Consumables consumed
tier 3 immolation [+30 thorns]
tier 3 perfect overhealth food buff [+15%]=135 hp
tier 3 perfect mitigation buff=[+45 mit]

Skills

Hide contents

Combat Skills

[36 SP] BH rank 5 MOD: emergency (45 HP, 90 emergency)  mod eng cost=10

[10 SP] Fighting Spirit [passive]

[15 SP] Howl+ADDON Focused howl [+4 aoe, +6 single]  [2eng CD:2, 4eng CD:4]

Armor Skills

[36 SP] HA rank5 MOD: iron skin (+15 mit, 60 HP)= 50 mit, 60 HP

Combat Mastery

[13 SP] Mitigation:6*tier mit=72 mit

Familiar skills

[10 SP] Protector familiar: 10% final damage free action CD:3

Extra Skills [tier* total]

[52 SP] First aid [15 eng, post action]= 20% max health of target   (costs 2 slots)
MODS:
Barrier=ENG: 15, CD:3, post action=15% party final damage reduction
Field Medic eng 15, CD:3, post action=heal party 25% max hp
Energize: post action, eng 10  [restore 8 hp] ADDON:hyperactive (post action, eng 5, CD:3)=passive regen of target +3

ACTIVE MODS: Iron skin, rampart, energize, field medic, emergency

Equipment

Hide contents

<<Lun'Rael's Insignia>> (Unique Vanity Item)A small badge bearing Queen Lun'Rael's seal: a crescent moon with a single twinkle of starlight. The pendant is quite ornate, decorated with a single diamond gemstone.

Item Name: Winter's Dream
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Trinket
Item Enhancements: Life Mending+2, +1 accuracy
Description: A small snowglobe that can be worn around the neck that gives off a faint sensation of calm like a winter's dream from so long ago.

Name: Aegis
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98814
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: perfect
Tier: 4
Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena with jagged bits of metal along it in the form of teeth.

Name: Prometheus' Blessing
Tier: 4
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Flame Aura / Taunt / Heavy Momentum
Description: A constant light aura of flames wraps around the armor like a cape of flames. The armor depicting Prometheus giving humanity their flames of intelligence and creativity.
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16227-f17-rank-5-merchant-valkyries-ascension/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572872 

Stats:

Hide contents

Hestia: HP:1035/1035 EN:102/102  Mit:208[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:51  emergency:103 when 258 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Paragon bonus=col equal to 10% exp reward, +3%EXP gain

House bonus= Attic(storage)=+5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests,  Master bedroom(-1 energy to first three expendetures in combat), MEGA slime farm.

Edited by Hestia

By the time Hestia would arrive, Pinball would have brought up a crate and taken a seat. When he saw her coming down the way, he adjusted himself, sitting up straight, before finally standing to meet her. The first thing she did was ask him what was up. Under normal circumstances, he would have ignored her. Ran away. Froze up. But this time he'd rehearsed his answer. 

"You've heard about the Black Iron Dungeon." Surely aggravatingly enough, it was a statement, not a question. 

The arrogance and cold disregard to the tank's free will would only be accentuated by him turning his back to her and have him walking towards the prison. 

"I want to scout it out, but I can't do it alone," he called out over his shoulder, "and it's not something I'd like to risk. If you come, and help me work my way through it, I'll answer any questions you might have. Truthfully. I'm tired of hiding from my past, and I'm sure you're tired of hearing about it." 

He'd glance over his shoulder to see if she was actually following. 

"Let's talk." 

A half response is what she would call what she had heard from pinball answering the question just enough and then trying to force her into agreeing to go along with doing this dungeon with him since it would be obvious from the times they had met and talked she desired more than anything to understand why he did what he did. She smirks a bit finding this rather clever and being more than willing to go along with this as she then follows after the spear user towards the location of the black iron prison with her familiar at her side the entire while.  I'm willing to bite to see where this is going, and i'm going to enjoy asking you all the questions i could think of during this Pinball so get ready to tell me everything. She says rather excitedly as she follows after him entering into the black palace what feels like should've been the throne room, but in reality was a even more twisted feeling a place that was meant to serve as the room where players would resurrect if they did die. With it being now a place where many deaths will possibly occur if people went in half cocked not prepared for the damage that will occur from the mobs and traps. This is some kinda sick joke that Kayaba had fun with making. She says softly while making her way towards the stairs that would take them towards the dephs of the dungeon. 

When they would enter the dungeon she would turn her gaze towards the lancer user and start with her questions. Lets start with the obvious question pinball who was or were the player or players you had killed to earn that crystal. She asks as Pinball would see Hestia get out a journal from her inventory and open towards a purple marked page with a longer strip of colored paper then some of the other ones. The journal looking color coded based on some system she had made for it.

It came as a relief when she followed him willingly. Honestly, he probably would have headed into the dungeon had she declined, but he wouldn't have even begun to risk venturing into one of its infamous "Chest Rooms," which, allegedly, would be more aptly named should they have been called "Trap Rooms." 

As they descended into darkest depths, she sprung her first question, which came as little surprise to him. She asked him whose death had earned him his crystal. 

"Sugutsuya," Pinball replied, "Belial, Roulette, Kirbs. I've never forgotten a name. I've fought a lot more, though, and that's where it starts to get blurry." 

But he didn't talk about who he'd fought, or even give a hint as to the actual number. Intentionally so. He wanted to keep her hooked for as long as possible. She wanted answers, Pinball wanted to exploit her defenses so as to increase his chances of survivability while he took as much as he possibly could for the Black Iron Dungeon. Horrible, sure, but that was the place he was at, unfortunately. 

BID Roll: ID#188213 LD: 12+5= 17 (Nothing Happens) 

Edited by Pinball

The names are those that she would never be able to hope or know besides one that took towards her that she knew of the name of a female player that she think she had either heard of or talked to directly once the memory of it vague. It could've been the girl with Dustin who was there when pinball ran away she glances at him and writes down the names that get listed into her notebook under a section of Pinball putting lots of concentration in having to do so to avoid causing the book to fall or the handwriting to be sloppy. Once finishing up Hestia looks towards him and asks the only question that would follow the one that came before. Why did you kill each individual. There is a motive to all actions that are taken. To fight, to kill, self-defense, cold blood murder, vengeance? She throws out ideas as the sound of footfalls echo off the walls forcing her to put the journal back and raise her shield forward readying for a fight with a determined and steely gaze bracing her nerves for what could appear. You'll answer as we fight i won't stop even for combat. She says bluntly while rushing towards the enemy who reveals itself to be a centaur holding onto a glaive accompanied by a orc holding a cudgel.

She lets out a war cry towards the enemy activating howl drawing the attention of the two enemies who were once passing glances towards Pinball with weapons raised who now focus upon the tank. The centaur rushes towards her with its glaive swinging it around slamming towards her left as she shifts herself for the blade to hit her shoulder letting it hit the heavily armored area as she can hear the grating of metal against metal as the flames of her armor burns along the centaur as it passes by her to try and go for another drive by of attacks to continue its assault. The orc at the sametime had let out a war cry of its own slamming its cudgel against the wall before charging forward going for a overhead strike as she raises her shield catching the weapon with her shield as her knees buckle a bit as she slowly forces the bat like weapon away. Following up on the opening she slams the shield into the armor letting the jagged metal of the front of her shield dig into the enemy as it lets out a cry of pain backing away from the dangerous tank giving her breathing room at the cost of being flanked on either side by these foes.

Action: Howl
#188216 MD:4+3=7 1 damage to hestia. 110 thorns to centaur
#188217 MD:6+3=9 1 damage to Hestia. 110 thorns to Orc

[4/4]Hestia: HP:1033/1035 EN:100/102  Mit:208[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:51  emergency:103 when 258 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+
]0/0]Pinball: ?/?

Centaur: 510/620 DMG:186  ACC:3
Orc: 510/620  DMG:186   ACC:3

Edited by Hestia

"Our time together is short enough already," he replied, watching the monsters rush forward and Hestia run out to greet them. 

He drew his own sword in response, and followed closely behind. With a Focused Howl, Hestia drew the attention of the mobs and pulled them onto herself. They were killing themselves on her defense, her MIT being more than enough to protect her while her Thorns dealt damage back onto them. Pinball picked out the most vulnerable looking mob of the two and took his shot, swinging his blade out an an arc, killing it in a furious fury of blows. 

"So I'll tell you one by one, by the individual, because each had their own reason, if you could even call it that. Give me a name." He finished his sentence with a bitter twist, his eyes turning to fall on the remaining Orc. He had to get picked off next, before they could move forward. 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Meteor Break] [-15 EN] {Well Rested} 
Centaur: ID#188268 BD: 6 (Hit) ~ 25+8= 33*16= 528 DMG 

[4]Hestia: HP:1033/1035 EN:100/102  Mit:208[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:51  emergency:103 when 258 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+
[0]Pinball: 851/851 HP | 99/114 EN | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | Holy/Fallen I 

Centaur: 0/620 DMG:186  ACC:3
Orc: 510/620  DMG:186   ACC:3

Looting Centaur: ID#188296 LD: 18(+5= 23) CD: 3 
Drops: 
 3,100 Col 

2 Materials 
 1x Perfect T4 Weapon 
 1x Perfect T4 Trinket 

Edited by Pinball

Then for her the biggest surprise that she has seen was watching as a single sword that is one handed tears through the opponent as that lets her know right away that the way that dps is calculated is now vastly different since it use to be nowhere near close enough to be doing such damage in the first place. The surprise is in her eyes as she would hear the roar of the orc once more as it tries to capitalize on her surprise fro seeing the weapon that is being used and what it's capable of. Quickly turning her head she raises her shield matching the cudgel that descends upon her as she slides back a few inches from the strike of the orc as she shakes her head a bit to shake off the surprise of what this new system is capable of. Okay uhm people sugutsuya lets start with that. She says towards pinball with the orc roaring in response towards her question since the beast is being ignored in favor of this conversation as it raises the cudgel over its head preparing for a double handed strike to try and break her shield.

Action: Energize[10 en]  #188293 MD:5+3=8 1 damage   thorns:80   CD:6

[4]Hestia: HP:1034/1035 EN:91/102  Mit:208[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:51  emergency:103 when 258 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+
[0]Pinball: 851/851 HP | 107/114 EN | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | Holy/Fallen I 

Centaur: 0/620 DMG:186  ACC:3
Orc: 430/620  DMG:186   ACC:3

Edited by Hestia

Sugutsuya. His face still wrinkled in disgust at the name. 

He regret killing him, yes, but Pinball didn't bear the same guilty conscience as he once had in regards to the long-since fallen guild leader. He'd felt it then, too. Pinball didn't know what Lucy had seen in him -- because every time he had looked at the young man's face, the only image conjured in his mind's eye had been that of a snake. The memories also served as a swift reminder at just how uncomfortable he was still at the idea of talking about it. But a deal was a deal (as if he cared about such things), and even past that, there was not going to be any moving forward unless he spoke openly. So he did, although he shredded into the Orc and completely sliced it in two before he spoke. 

"Sugutsuya was the first," he said, turning away and continuing down the halls, "and he hurt someone I cared about. That's all." 

Pinball didn't say anything more past that. He couldn't bring himself to. 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Nova Ascension] [-11 EN/+1 EN] {Well Rested} 
Orc: ID#188297 BD: 10 (Crit+2) ~ 25+2+8= 35*13= 455 DMG 

[4]Hestia: HP:1034/1035 EN:91/102  Mit:208[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:51  emergency:103 when 258 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+
[2]Pinball: 851/851 HP | 97/114 EN | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | Holy/Fallen I 
 Cooldowns: Meteor Break (1/2) | Nova Ascension (0/1) 

Orc: 0/620  DMG:186   ACC:3

Looting Orc: ID#188298 LD: 18(+5= 23) CD: 1 
 Drops: 
3,100 Col 
2 Materials 
1x Perfect T4 Weapon 
1x Perfect T4 Trinket 

Edited by Pinball

dungeon roll: #188301 LD:14[nothing]

She just looks at Pinball when he gives his response one that she couldn't really understand as a just motivation for murdering someone if all they did was hurting someone that he loved. To maybe beat him within a inch of his life depending on the severity of the actions, but to go as far as murdering? Okay what about Kirbs why did you kill her. She asks not questioning or verbally condoning or reprimanding him for his actions a small hope within her that maybe at least one of these would pop off with a just reason that might domino towards further reasoning to tie them all together. She walks deeper into the dungeon keeping her senses aware of her surroundings making sure to avoid stepping upon any traps while having to be mindful a monster could jump from any corner of this place. Making a right down the dungeon and going further in she spots two red colored kobolds holding bastard swords within their grip that turn to her with glowing red eyes.

With a loud warcry the fight had begun once more as shes tares down her foes with shield raised to fight and her familair at her side as the two creatures ran towards her one aiming high and the other aiming low with their blades. Forced to make a choice she blocked the one aiming to decapitate her pushing back against the blade and slamming her shield against the creature to force it away as the other kobold got a solid uninterrupted hit against her armored legs before it scurried back away from her. The other kobold joining its brother as it retreats away from the raven haired tank and the sword user ever so slightly behind a few feet away from its kobold comrade.

Action: Howl
#188302 MD:2+4=6  1 damage 110thorns
#188303 MD:10 1 damage   CD:11 (+4 energy)

[4/4]Hestia: HP:1033/1035 EN:102/102  Mit:208[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:51  emergency:103 when 258 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+
]0/0]Pinball: 851/851 HP | 97/114 EN | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | Holy/Fallen I 

Kobold 1: 510/620 DMG:186  ACC:4
Kobold 2: 620/620  DMG:186   ACC:4

Edited by Hestia

"Sorry about this, my Sword Arts are on cooldown. I was trying to avoid this one." 

His preemptive apology was the precursor to a shadowy slash and following explosion that tore the first of the two Kobold's HP values to shreds - but it was unfortunately not quite enough to finish the job. As the colors flashed and then faded, Pinball would pull away from the two mobs, leaving the Kobold he'd attacked on death's door but stunned and struggling to stand. This, of course, meant that it wouldn't be able to strike Hestia's shield to finish itself, as he was sure she knew and understood, but he figured one nearly dead and immobilized would be dealt with as quickly as two standing, full-health monsters anyway. 

"As for the question," he said between breaths, waiting for his opportunity to strike again, "Kirbs was the last." 

Pinball frowned. "I didn't have a reason for killing her." 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Shadow Explosion] [-13 EN/+1 EN] {Well Rested} 
Kobold 1: ID#188543 BD: 7 (Hit) ~ 25+8= 33*15= 495 DMG 

[4/4]Hestia: HP:1033/1035 EN:102/102  Mit:208[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:51  emergency:103 when 258 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+
[1/0]Pinball: 851/851 HP | 85/114 EN | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | Holy/Fallen I 

Cooldowns: Meteor Break (2/2) | Nova Ascension (1/1) | Shadow Explosion (0/3) 

Kobold 1: 15/620 DMG:186  ACC:4 {STUNNED} 

Edited by Pinball

She would raise her shield to block her sight for only a moment as the air around her would billow with the strength of the force of his strike that was as far as she would ever assume aided by the system of Cardinal giving him the strength to do such a feat. When things died down she would lower her shield seeing a kobold weak but stunned hanging on to life just barely her gaze would then turn towards Pinball as her cerulean gaze would narrow as once was neutrality and a desire to understand fractures slightly to confusion and noticeable anger lurking just underneath her eyes like a storm upon the horizon. What do you mean there was no reason? You just killed her for no reason then? If that is true why fight her, why end her life? She asks her voice holding that subtle contempt sneaking into her voice her hand tightening upon her shield as her familiar sensing her emotional state rises to its four paws looking towards the kobold. Mistakenly assuming the beats was the source of its master's woes and frustrations. Her questions would be interrupted by the kobold running forward trying to start a fight as she would round her gaze towards the small reptillian like beast. Swinging her shield like a bat she would slam it against the head of the beast ignoring the light slash across her armor as it would only scrape against the metal and not even cut that deeply into her form.

Once the assault was over she would turn back towards Pinball her eyes keeping the same slightly disgusted look that was there but a moment ago as she would wait for her answer needing to know and understand why such people would act this way. Her logic not able to even grasp anything close to a understanding of the psyche of someone who would do something like this.

Action: Energize[10 eng]
#188601 MD:4+4=8 1 damage thorns:110

[4/4]Hestia: HP:1034/1035 EN:92/102  Mit:208[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:51  emergency:103 when 258 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+
[1/0]Pinball: 851/851 HP | 92/114 EN | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | Holy/Fallen I 

Cooldowns: Meteor Break (2/2) | Nova Ascension (1/1) | Shadow Explosion (0/3) 

Kobold 1: 15/620 DMG:186  ACC:4 {STUNNED} 

Edited by Hestia

Hestia was understandably disgusted by his answer. Pinball realized in hindsight that he had probably given her too little information -- but at the same time, he also knew that there was no excuse for what he had done, and so he wasn't going to attempt to justify it. For that brief moment of indecision, Pinball struggled with deciding whether or not to tell her the rest, or to leave it at that. 

The second Kobold was lagging behind the previously stunned one, so he took the chance to swiftly put an end to its life before continuing. 

"She was the most recent." He repeated himself. "I didn't seek her out. She came to me and started the fight." 

Pinball's expression soured. 

"But she knew what she was doing was... was suicide. In the end, that's what it felt like. She even gave her final requests to me, the guy who ruined her life in more ways than one. I had the choice to stop myself, but I didn't. I don't know why I didn't." Pinball turned to face her as the last Kobold ran for his attack, wearing a serious mask. He stood by every word he said. There was no attempt to wiggle out of the responsibility, like the Orange Players he loathed would tend to try and do. He tightened his grip on his sword and then relaxed. He left out her true final words to him, because he still didn't understand why she had told him them. 

You are forgiven. 

Who are you to decide that? 

He turned away. He didn't like repeating himself, but it felt necessary now. 

"I didn't have a reason for killing her." 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Meteor Break] [-15 EN/+1 EN] {Well Rested} 
Kobold 2: ID#188627 BD: 8 (Hit) ~ 25+8= 33*16= 528 DMG 

[4]Hestia: HP:1034/1035 EN:92/102  Mit:208[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:51  emergency:103 when 258 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+
[1]Pinball: 851/851 HP | 78/114 EN | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | Holy/Fallen I 

Cooldowns: Meteor Break (0/2) | Shadow Explosion (1/3) 

Kobold 1: 15/620 DMG:186  ACC:4  
Kobold 2: 0/620  DMG:186   ACC:4

Looting Kobold 2: ID#188628 LD: 11(+5=16) CD: 12 
 Drops: 
4,960 Col 
2 Materials 
T4 Rare Trinket [#188628] 

Edited by Pinball

Her brain just stops when hearing that as she tries to grasp what she had just heard ignoring the mob that runs forward as almost robotic and practice in nature she slams her shield against the mob killing it as it get one last nick against her armored chestplate as she turns her gaze right back towards him. Her eyes showing her confusion no attempt to hide what she feels. 'Suicide? What. No. Why would someone do that.' She thinks to that trying to think of anything and everything that could motivate someone to just throw away their life and nothing can come to her mind no thoughts being able to be grasped. Vengeance would be foolhardy if you know you can't even have the strength to carry it out, suicidal thoughts are less likely since one could just jump and disappear instead of die by a spear. Then their was the phrase that he had used to describe what he was saying about the girl's death. What do you mean you ruined her life? Do you mean just killing her, or those other deaths were related to her in some way that motivated her to kill herself? Did you mess with her before killing her in some way that you're leaving out? She asks even herself feeling like she is just grasping at straws or anything to try and make logic out of what feels like nonsense to her the incomprehensible trying to be understood.

Action: Energize[10 eng] 
#188640 MD:5+4=9  dead
#188641 1860 col+1240+1240=4340 col rare trinket T4

[4]Hestia: HP:1034/1035 EN:83/102  Mit:208[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:51  emergency:103 when 258 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+
[1]Pinball: 851/851 HP | 86/114 EN | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | Holy/Fallen I 

Cooldowns: Meteor Break (0/2) | Shadow Explosion (1/3) 

Kobold 1: 15/620 DMG:186  ACC:4  

Edited by Hestia

He flicked his sword and sheathed it, giving the surrounding rooms and halls a quick once-over. They'd been fighting for a little while now, but somehow, it felt as though they weren't making any progress at all. Pinball ran his thumb across his jawline, unsure of how he should feel about it. They had said that the Chest Rooms were rare, yes, but just how rare were they in actuality? Were his low expectations higher than they should be? 

Pinball would have voiced these thoughts out loud, had he been in the middle of an interrogation. He was starting to regret making this deal in the first place. He'd regret it more if they were to leave without even finding anything of value -- like the Rainbow Scales and Demonic Shards. They were supposedly found in the Chest Rooms, but finding them was even more rare than coming across a non-trapped room in the first place. What a pain in the ass. 

"I killed one of her friends," he replied, "other than that, I'm not sure. She's the one who told me that. I had" 

bid roll: id#188644 LD: 5+5= 10 (Nothing) :( 

Edited by Pinball

Suicide due to losing someone you cared about she just stares at him the confusion replaced with a dead pan look filled with disappointment when hearing this either in him or in Kirbs it would be unclear. She casts her gaze downwards and closes her eyes for a bit not moving from her spot needing time to think on this and how to react and more importantly how much of this was true either from details being left out by Kirbs or Pinball himself for the reason of her death. Though the most morbid thought of all if this is just all that simple people wanting to die cause others die around them, or killing others because of simple anger at someone being harmed. Answers. She needs answers or this all will remain just cold blooded kill after the other. SO which one was it. There were two names left that you said when we started this. She asks him slowly raising her head to meet his eyes with a cold gaze what many would probably call self-righteous justice burning in her Azure gaze while staring him down the tank slowly shifting her position to stand in the middle of the hallway that would lead back towards where they had come from. Feeling like a thin line is being formed and one wrong move could send her tolerance over the edge.

@Pinball

Edited by Hestia