[SP-F?] Nature's Treasure 3.0

In a tremendous bout of luck, Randal was saved by a mysterious player. He crouched down next to Randal and slashed at Nemo with his 1-Handed Sword, taking away all but sliver of Nemo’s health. Blood began to seep from Nemo’s visage and a blight spread from the would taking away what was left of it. Nemo was subdued, beaten down by this stranger who saved Randal.  He sort of nagged Randal for taking a bigger bite than he should have but also praised him for his efforts. All that was meaningless in front of true strength, Randal was helpless once again. Previously, he had a friend <<Night>> help him and he vowed then to get stronger but look at him now, different place, different enemy, and different Ally but some situation. It left a bitter taste in his mouth but there was nothing he could do. Randal got up and thanked profusely. “You really saved my life there, thank you for all of your help, let’s see what Nemo has to say for himself.”

The dragon was withering away, flakes of its scales, skin and body were crumbling apart and the same young man Nemo was revealed to be inside. It snarled at Randal and the intruder before giving up. In its human form, it said that only the strong should be allowed in here and although reluctantly said that the power of your companions is the power of the individual too and gave Randal a crystal saying he had earned the right to be here, but he should not be too proud of the way that he did.

Spoiler

Alkor's Blight and Bleed ticks and deals -80 DMG
Nemo: 10/515 (-80) HP 162 Damage 75 (-20) Mit  0 (-2) Eva [Blight 32 (0/2), Paralyze, Bleed 48 (0/2)]

[10] (8 for Switching, +2 for Critical Hit) Alkor: 740/740 HP 95/108 EN (-13) Base Damage: 19 Mit: 30 Acc: 4 Eva: 3 Blight: 32 [afflicted target loses 20 Mitigation for duration] Bleed: 48 Paralyze
[0] Randal:  297/440 HP 49/65 EN 11 Dmg 20 Mit 3 Acc 4 Eva

Edited by Randal

Alkor didn't take time to worry about the dragon's health. At this point, it was far beyond survival. As it's form slowly withered toward oblivion, he watched the other Player interact with the creature. Nothing would delay the inevitable for Nemo now, slowly fading in the company of the flowers that he loved so much. It was almost sad, or would have been if Alkor knew anything about this place. All he knew was that there was an enemy trying to kill a Player, and that was cassus belli.

When it came to lives in Aincrad, those who were logged in and trapped took absolute precedence over those who were automated parts of the system. That was clear and cut for Alkor. Even if the creature was mostly pacifistic by nature- it had erred. He watched as the beast relinquished a strange gem, which Alkor would have liked a better look at, but he stayed silent. It was up to the other Player to engage with him. He'd already thanked Alkor, and for the Knight, that was more than enough.

"Are you done here?" he asked the other man. "If so, I'll walk with you to the exit just to make sure that you make it out alright."

Nemo: 10/515  HP 162 Damage 75 (-20) Mit  0  Eva [Blight 32 (1/2),  Bleed 48 (10/2)]

[10]  Alkor: 740/740 HP 95/108 EN Base Damage: 19 Mit: 30 Acc: 4 Eva: 3 Blight: 32 [afflicted target loses 20 Mitigation for duration] Bleed: 48 Paralyze
[0] Randal:  297/440 HP 49/65 EN 11 Dmg 20 Mit 3 Acc 4 Eva

“My name is Randal, thanks again.” Randal took another look at the man that spoke to him and scanned him from head to toe, he looked like he had made his way around the Aincrad several times over. “How did you manage to get here? Was it just by sheer luck that you came to my rescue?” Randal initiated a conversation with him. Randal owed him a life debt now. “If there is anything someone like me can offer you, I will do my best to acquiesce to a request, if not then I will repay this favour.” Randal looked around the area, if the mysterious man had not done this quest yet he should. In a few moment, Randal had already accumulated a large amount of wealth from doing some safe gathering, it is quite curious how much he or the other player would get if they defeated monsters and collected the rewards.

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
188366 9 10 1 9 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Find Material 2021-04-14 02:20:22

Edited by Randal

"Think nothing of it," Alkor waved a hand dismissively. "It's important that every Player in this world does their part to make things a little safer for everyone else. That's what I think, anyway." He took a look around at the garden and ran a hand through his golden hair thoughtfully. "But, you did kind of get lucky. I'm not here to do the quest myself or anything, I just came to get a good look around since the latest update drastically changed everything about this damn castle It's good to have as much information as you can get, and sometimes you just can't get the information you want from a broker."

He turned his gaze back toward Randal, who'd given his name and now seemed to think he owed Alkor a favor. "I'm Alkor," he introduced himself. "But you don't need to worry about paying me back or anything like that. Every life this damn game doesn't manage to take is a win to me. That includes yours." He slid his weapon back into its sheath and offered his hand to the other man. "If you need anything, or you want to run quests, there's request boards in town that you can use to form groups. It's safer to take on larger, more difficult quests with a group than to try to take on the world by yourself. Trust me, I've learned that lesson the hard way."

Thread Summary Randal

Spoiler

Summary of Quest
639 exp
200 cols
11 Mats

Quest Rewards (Anything the player had gathered)
11 Mats // 20 Gatherer Exp

exp per 50 words*player tier (Total word count of 3568 rounded down to 3550, 71 sets of 50 words, Tier 3, 3*3*71= 639expArticles.docx

Thread Summary Alkor

Spoiler

Summary of Quest
824 exp
282 cols

Quest Rewards (Anything the player had gathered)
NIL

200 exp*player tier per page (Total page count of 1, Tier 4, 200*4= 800 exp.
Paragon levels of  3% extra exp and 10% of exp as col

NIGHT:

Rolling US for Randal.
ID: 188954 | LD: 2