[PP-F19] Hunting Lions, and answers <<Keep calm and Ki-Raon>>

Speed or luck she can't say for certain which is playing a factor in this fight, but she can only hope to come out on top and win against the Ki'Raon even if Hirru is missing his attacks against the elusive target that he is aiming for. Keeping her gaze firmly locked upon the tiger she would get a bit lower to the ground getting ready for another attack as she watches the lion's mane glow with energy as it lets out another roar that is most definitely louder. Keeping in mind the new cooldowns she lets out another warcry activating regular howl aiming it towards the lion as she can only hope she didn't pull other mobs towards the 2v1. The floral lion jumps towards her as she raises her shield quickly to counter the attack metal meeting the lion's claws the force of the strike knocking her back and dealing more damage then it had before. Yep, okay. It definitely still has its power boost. Though that healing feels new. She says with a confused look in her eyes seeing that what at first seemed like the lion having a bigger then expected health bar turned into it having a possible shield or something from being within the sunlight. With its bar slowly filling up again as its mane slowly fills up with yellow energy letting her know this is harder then she remembers.

Action: Howl   -2 en, +4 passive en regen

#190153 BD:7+3=10 second attack 187 dmg  thorns:110

Combat stats

[H:0]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:99/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 3/4 | C.D.: 3/3}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:813/1008 EN:94/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 880/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2
This boss uses its own BD roll when attacking.

Abilities:

• Tail Swipe If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, <<Ki’Raion>> unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
  • Venus Fly Trap If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, <<Ki’Raion>> lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
  • Photosynthesize Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack <<Ki’Raion>> makes will be damage boosted by 150. On turns when this damage boost is not active, <<Ki'Raion>> will heal 100 HP. This heal can exceed its typical health maximum.  This ability is only available to <<Ki'Raion>> if fought during the day.

Edited by Hestia
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only was he missing, but the beast can even heal in the sunlight?  Oh boi, they had the their hands full with this one.  If this was an abomination that Tanos had spawned, what else could be out there?  Were there others like this one, that had extra abilities than what they had before?  Of course there were, the hunter had just killed one, not too long ago.  So there must be hundreds of new skills out there, then.  At least, some that he hoped to look into himself.  In the meantime, he had a flower lion to hit.

Seeing as his only plan was to flash in a stunning hit next, the hunter realized that wouldn't be a good idea.  The next turn was probably another heal, but he couldn't say for certain.  Could it heal past a stun?  With the sun around, it probably could.  So, instead of dealing with the stun, he would switch it into the last sword art that he would call into his rotation, and leave Tempest for the end.  This time, the creature would not escape his blade, as the sweeping strikes combo into each other with each and every stab that the Astral Hell sword art would allow.  However, that was not before the first hit burst open the creatures chest with the <<Shatter>> ability that he had gained.  It seemed to only slightly help, but that would come up better when the time was right.

"I think I got it now!"

[ID: 190154] [BD: 8+2-2=8] Hit {Shatter Activated -15 Mit per 3 turn / -5 EN}
[Astral Hell -8 EN] 23x12=276-(125-15)=166 DMG

Combat stats

[H:1]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:87/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 3/4 | C.D.: 3/3 | }
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:813/1008 EN:94/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 714/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter active 3/3

Abilities:

• Tail Swipe If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, <<Ki’Raion>> unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
  • Venus Fly Trap If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, <<Ki’Raion>> lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
  • Photosynthesize Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack <<Ki’Raion>> makes will be damage boosted by 150. On turns when this damage boost is not active, <<Ki'Raion>> will heal 100 HP. This heal can exceed its typical health maximum.  This ability is only available to <<Ki'Raion>> if fought during the day.
Edited by Hirru

I'm glad that you got it because i'm kinda just having to let it do whatever it wants i don't really have any damage to back up most of my bark, so it's all up to you to kill this thing and my thorns. Beyond that i am more so a sustain kinda tank due to healing. She says with a slight shrug of her shoulders watching as the flower mane lion refocuses itself upon her letting out a growl as its mane still charges with solar energy preparing for another boosted attack as the might beast barrels at her swiping at her with its claws. The sound of the beast's claws scraping against metal followed by a yelp of pain as the flames of her armor and the spikes upon her shield burn and damage the creature as it backs away eying her warily as she heals for more damage then what was dealt that turn gaining a ever so small amount of net positive energy and hp. At the risk of distracting you Hirru why did you have interest in my my interest to these floors of the castle? Plenty have seen my desire to write the information down as pointless cause i can't take the books with me to the real world. She asks over towards him while preparing herself once more for the next strike of the large lion.

Action: bonus action chill

#190155 BD:4+3=7 37 damage (heal 45)  thorns:110

Combat stats

[H:1]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:87/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 2/4 | C.D.: 2/3 | A.H.: 2/2 | Shatter: 2/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:821/1008 EN:98/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 704/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter active 3/3

Abilities:

Edited by Hestia

"I would say that's rough, but that is supportive role, though.  Better to be there when nothing is happening, rather than need you when you're elsewhere."

He said while preparing his final attack of his rotation, Tempest.  Rushing forward, the hunter would reach the creature, but it seemed to pull away from his hit just as Hestia called out to him.  He had to use Concentration to keep his blade from missing his target and burst a bit of damage into it.  Swinging back, the hunter would deliver a quick pommel jab to the lions lower jaw, stunning it for now.

"Sorry for the Stun, but that's the last one before I can restart my rotation.  Though, my interest in your book keeping reminded me of my own.  Always obsessing over every single detail.  Even going until it drove me mad and exhausting myself to near death.  I just wanted to find something, anything, that would give me the answers that I seek."

He gritted his teeth.  Hirru would have to tell her sooner or later.  

"I haven't found the answers that I wanted, but I did find the questions that I needed.  The first one being:  Am I trusted?"

His question pointed towards the raven haired tank.

[ID: 190183] [BD: 5+2-2+1(Concentration)=6] Hit
[Tempest -10 EN] 23x14=322-110=212 DMG <<Stun>>

[H:2]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:78/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 2/4 | C.D.: 2/3 | A.H.: 2/2 | Shatter: 2/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:821/1008 EN:98/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 492/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter active 2/3 <<Stunned>>

Abilities:

Edited by Hirru

She would nod towards Hirru while keeping her gaze locked firmly upon the lion unable to help but keep her guard up the entire while since she can't be certain that the beast doesn't have some way to escape the stunning effects of the strike. She would see the floral beast still receive the sun's healing energy not swapping to the powered boost and letting her know that the beast probably only swaps when it can act not just as a passive effect. Though she does find it interesting that dps people now have to rotate attacks instead of just using your strongest attack possible for every round, but it checks out with the fact everything else has cooldowns now as well from what she has seen from her own skills. No need to apologize for the stun HIrru getting a breather is always good, and i could even give you some energy if you needed it during these down times. She says with a smile upon her face as her gaze then flickers back towards the lion as its hp ticks upwards gaining more even while stunned from the strike against its face. Though if you stun it again try to aim for when it's unleashing it's power instead of storing that might be a better time.

She watches as the lion gets up and lets out a roar ready to strike once more as she prepares herself while finding herself surprised by the question since she can't really figure out why he would ask that when she had told him that she sided with him during the floor 23 fight. Hirru i would trust you with my life, i would trust your plans you have. You have not given me a reason to think you would ever try to harm myself or those who matter to you so far, and as i said i agree with you and stand by the idea that risking one's life for npcs is not stupid either. We each have our morals and it's okay to fight for them if you believe in them like that. I...didn't like the idea of ending a child's life even if it wasn't real. It looks real enough to me. She says rather seriously that then turns into a soft spoken sullen voice letting slip the mature unbreakable tank persona for the other side of the coin.

Action: bonus action chill
Ki'raon heals 100

[H:2]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:78/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 1/4 | C.D.: 1/3 | A.H.: 1/2 | Shatter: 1/2 | Tempest 2/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:865/1008 EN:102/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 592/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter active 2/3 <<Stunned>>

Abilities:

He was glad to hear her say all of that.  It would mean quite a lot from here on out.  Now, he had to convince quite a few more people to trust him, but that would be harder to do with the next question.  He mustered his strength and rushed forward.  It would take another turn for his shatter and galaxy destroyer sword arts to be fully come off of cooldown.  Instead, the hunter would burst forward from when he stunned the creature and hit it with another stun art.  This one would not stun the creature, but it was one of the only heavy damage dealing sword arts left.  The large gash left behind seemed to be cracking from where Hirru had stacked the Shatter extra skill, which meant that it was working just as it said it would.

"Thank you for being so trusting.  Though, I don't know how to say this next question without sounding mental."

His body froze while the dynamic cooldown took place, which gave him time to think about what he was going to say next.  He was really telling anyone that would listen, it seemed.

"I didn't save Durares, or the boy, because he looked and acted innocent.  I truly thought he was real, that there was a child that needed saving after being put in over his head."

His voice was starting to waver, but he had to pull through.  He opened his mouth, it felt dry.  Why?  Why now and not when he was with his most trusted friends.  Those that forgave him for being an idiot in front of everyone.  Why now?

"I thought that the entire group of dark elves in that room were real.  Every single elf and mob on that floor, I led myself to believe they were all alive!"

He gritted his teeth.  All the emotions that he held back for so long.  He couldn't do that with Baldur, Shield, and Beat.  They trusted him, but had their doubts.  He knew that first hand, as they told him such.  Still, there wasn't much to get emotional about then, as he had already spilled his fears on that very floor.  Now, after so long, someone that may understand?  He couldn't help it anymore.  At first the anger seemed to crawl out before tears started to fall. 

"Can anyone follow the words of someone who thinks that?  Who doesn't have the urgency as all of the rest of the players to get through the castle to go back to their own lives outside..

..when I can't even remember who the Hirru of that side is.."

[191079] [BD: 6] Hit
[Fight Blade -8 en] 23*11= 253-110 = 143 Dmg <<No stun>>

[H:3]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:71/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 1/4 | C.D.: 1/3 | A.H.: 1/2 | Shatter: 1/2 | Tempest 2/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:865/1008 EN:102/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 449/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter 2 active 1/3

Abilities:

• Tail Swipe If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, <<Ki’Raion>> unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
Edited by Hirru

She would grin feeling a bit victorious due to the damage that gets inflicted upon the lion meaning that they were very close to ending this fight and making their way back towards the town, or maybe even the end of the day depending on how the emerald hunter feels about it. When hearing his words following the attack she would remain silent the entire time not wishing to interrupt him or his thought process since she could tell from his word choice and as he went on she further reinforced that decision from hearing his voice the way it trembled, and she couldn't tell if it was out of confusion, anger, sadness, maybe even a mix of those things. Though as much as she would love nothing more than to hug him if he let her and to tell him it'd be alright she would just have to be okay with only the latter for now as the lion seems to give no care for the hunter's words. The beast defending its territory and home that they had invaded and tried to kill it for reasons unknown to the beast be it thinking they were here for revenge or just for sport if it could even comprehend such concepts while being code.

She gazes towards the beast as it charges her as she raises her shield once more to meet its strike the sound of metal against claw screeches for a breathe moment as the lion roars louder as if her armor was some kind of war cry it had to respond towards. Once the brief encounter of steel meeting claw ends she would then quickly cast her gaze towards Hirru and give a smile towards the hunter with no hostility towards him. She goes to say something and pauses finding herself a bit lost for words not knowing what to say since it's unfathomable. A person who didn't know they were in the game and thought this was their reality? it sounds almost like fiction, but nonetheless if this was some amazing act she would gladly call herself a fool and believe every word spoken to her then dare give herself a moment to doubt the words of someone she views as a friend.

You're Hirru you've made a life that is your own even if you don't know who you use to be you are still yourself as you are right now. A person who has the right morals, has strives for freedom without knowing why it mattered or what it even meant really when you compare it to other people. You breathe, think, and exist as another human. Even if you think everything here is the real world, your world, then that doesn't matter to myself since as i said before morals shouldn't be abandoned we shouldn't try to sacrifice everything for the sake of freedom. Since at the end of the day if we all escaped after having murdered things that looked like children, innocent towns people, helpless soldiers. We might change from that in subtle ways that would make us worse people. In short i guess i'm saying i would follow your lead Hirru. She says towards the hunter as she prepares for another strike that would kill the beast from hirru or one final strike against the ki'raon to try and kill her and being deflected from her shield.

Action: heal on myself [241 heal]
#190428 MD:4+3=7 187 damage MD:1   thorns:110

[H:3]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:50/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 4/4 | C.D.: 0/3 | A.H.: 0/2 | Shatter: 2/2 | Tempest 1/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:821/1008 EN:102/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 339/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 95 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter 2 active 3/3

Abilities:

• Tail Swipe If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, <<Ki’Raion>> unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
Edited by Hestia

Why did it have to be during combat?  Why was he balling his eyes out now, of all things?  There were so many questions going on in the mind of the Jade Hunter, that he forgot he was losing his fighting spirit.  He would try over and over again, to try and activate his sword arts, but it would be too late.  Trying to wipe the tears from his eyes would only cancel out the sword arts, as he now needed both hands on the handle of his blade, not only one.  He had tried to push through it, but he could not see.  In the end, all he could do was nothing.

"I'm sorry.. I.."

Her words would seem to reach him in all of his tears.  Forcing his sword into the ground, he needed a second to regain composure.  He wanted to be heard, and now that he had; it felt like a small weight had been lifted.  Hestia was right.  Whomever he was on the other side, whomever that Hirru was.  He was his own man, and so was the Jade Hunter.

"I've only told Baldur, Shield and Beat this, and I wasn't this bad." 

He tried getting a laugh out, but it would never come out just right.  More made him choke and cough on his own tongue than anything else.

"I've searched for so long, to find something, anything, that could help me find my memories.  My reason for continuing on in this world was just that.  I.."

He rubbed the tears from his eyes, and took a sharp breath in before letting it all out.  If only he could remember something that could help him out.  It felt weird thinking about it all.  He was sacrificing someone else's life, for his own.

"Is it okay?  For that me to sleep while I use his life, his body?"

@Hestia

[ID: 191080] [BD: 5] Can't fix that now.

[H:3]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:70/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 0/4 | C.D.: 0/3 | A.H.: 0/2 | Shatter: 0/2 | Tempest 1/2| }
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:821/1008 EN:102/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 339/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 95 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter 2 active 2/3

Abilities:

• Tail Swipe | If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, <<Ki’Raion>> unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
  • Venus Fly Trap | If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, <<Ki’Raion>> lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
  • Photosynthesize | Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack <<Ki’Raion>> makes will be damage boosted by 150. On turns when this damage boost is not active, <<Ki'Raion>> will heal 100 HP. This heal can exceed its typical health maximum.  This ability is only available to <<Ki'Raion>> if fought during the day.
Edited by Hirru

She gazes towards the hunter and just looks at him with sad sympathetic eyes not knowing how he must feel about this since it was completely outside the realm of her understanding to know how he must be feeling due to all of the chaos within his mind and life. Though she can't help but notice the team mentioned and with that she grimaces remembering even if vaguely that shield and baldur didn't agree with Hirru's action during the floor boss and thus probably didn't give it to him easy or as gently as they could have possibly. Though she does catch the second part as she can remember a quest that would fit this description even if only ever so slightly from when she had stumbled upon it more then did it from knowing about it. The last part stops all thoughts in her tracks and grounds her to a still like a deer caught in the lights or a person turned to stone by Medusa.

She would turn her attention back towards Ki'Raon feeling the ground rumble and thanking it for the timely interruption since that is well beyond her scope of giving a answer that would be factual. She was a kid at the end of the day and the morals of that all could be subjective and differ on an individual, and was just a hard question to answer. 'It's like possession is how he is describing it.' She would think while raising her shield to battle the beast one more time. Ready to deal with the threat she would instead watch as it just pounced besides her having missed her completely either from its wounds or... she would turn her head towards the sky to check what time it is seeing that evening is approaching..she thinks. Not really knowing besides the fact that the sun is looking like it's kinda setting but not changing the sky, and that he shadow is not directly underneath her meaning it's not noon. 'Sky lessons later, philosophy now.'

Turning back towards the hunter after getting away from the lion by taking 10 steps away from it rather hastily. I wouldn't see it as you taking over someone else's life. This is your life. Just in a different world kinda i guess would be a way to see it. You started fresh. Free from any guilt of the past for now, free from the mistakes that had been made in the real world. This is your world, your life, you live it as you have and or want to. You may make mistakes that people don't like. You should live your life as the Hirru you have become as once you entered Sword Art Online. Though if you want to try and find a bit about your other self there is a place on floor twenty two in the forest. Some kind of bunker thing that lets you get a snapshot from your old life a happy memory. It might be gone with the changes, but if it's still there might be worth searching for. She offers as her advice to the man that is most likely older then her and probably with how his trip to this game has ended up. Will endure far more hardship with coping with all of this then she has or ever will.

Action: chill
#190525 BD:1 (it missed)

[H:3]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:51/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 3/4 | C.D.: 3/3 | A.H.: 0/2 | Shatter: 1/2 | Tempest 0/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:865/1008 EN:102/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 439/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 95 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter 2 active 2/3

Abilities:

• Tail Swipe | If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, <<Ki’Raion>> unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
  • Venus Fly Trap | If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, <<Ki’Raion>> lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
  • Photosynthesize | Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack <<Ki’Raion>> makes will be damage boosted by 150. On turns when this damage boost is not active, <<Ki'Raion>> will heal 100 HP. This heal can exceed its typical health maximum.  This ability is only available to <<Ki'Raion>> if fought during the day.
Edited by Hestia

Hirru composed himself enough so that he could properly finish this off.  He couldn't do much, but what he could do was continue this quest.  There was nothing else that he could do.  He couldn't run away, although he wanted to.  He had exposed a very important weakness within him, and it was now known to many people.  He felt like fleeing, but..

"I'll help finish this, as fast as I can!"

He wanted to say, but his mind was all over the place now.  Nothing he did seemed to do anything to the Ki'raion, as it was evasive enough to step out of range of all of his attacks.  Was his mind too clouded now?  There was so much to think about and so little time to do anything about any of it.  He had to focus, but there was no way he could with the giant lion constantly evading all of his attacks.

Or..

Was it that he was now subconsciously holding himself back.  He could clear his mind all he wanted, but another him could be pulling back?  Could that be the other him?  No, impossible!  There couldn't be any possible way that could come to pass.  Could it?

[ID: 191082] [BD: 5] Miss

[H:3]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:69/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 4/4 | C.D.: 0/3 | A.H.: 0/2 | Shatter: 2/2 | Tempest 0/2 | F.B. 1/2}

Daytime Stats
HP: 439/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 |

Abilities:

Edited by Hirru

She would gaze towards the lion who would then look towards her with a growl in its throat as the energy from the sun seemingly changes the flower to gain teeth all along the petals as it would lunge at her. The tank would raise her shield with a grin upon her face expecting another claw strike, or maybe at worst a attack from the teeth being fired at her, but much to her surprise it was neither but instead herself being encased in these teeth as they would dig into her armor and lift her off the ground. Leaving the tank face to maw of the lion as it roars at her while having her encased in its flower mane that has turned into a venus fly trap. Raising her free hand she would activate heal giving her a brief yellow glow as her health would restore a tiny bit before the trap tightened lowering it right back down even lower then it was a moment ago. Afterwards using her shield she would push against the venus fly trap giving her at least some wiggle room but definitely no way to escape with how tightly it has clamped down upon her. At least no easy way to shout for help since she doubts it would be heard over the mane and the beast's own roar that are starting to make her ears ring. Her familiar would fly towards its master and start biting and clawing at the venus fly trap trying to help its trapped owner, but the much bigger and more powerful lion would ignore the familiar's futile attempts.

Action: heal (energy correction implemented cause didn't put heal en cost in one of my posts i think) plus free action rampart
#190527 BD:9 (ability proct) MD:6 (venus fly trap) 200+300(boosted attack and venus bonus) 500-163=337 DMG-85=252

[H:3]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:69/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 3/4 | C.D.: 3/3 | A.H.: 0/2 | Shatter: 1/2 | Tempest 0/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:715/1008 EN:62/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 439/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 95 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter 2 active 2/3

Abilities:

Edited by Hestia

Hirru could only look on in horror as someone that he had divulged everything to was now being eaten alive by the living plant that was apart of the lion itself.  He quickly looked towards her stats from within their shared party view.  Thankfully, she was still alive, but it wouldn't be long for her to be overwhelmed.  After taking some solace in the fact that she wasn't immediately dying, he grabbed his blade from the ground and went swinging. 

"Hold on, Hestia!  I'll get you out!"

He shouted out before trying to hit the creature in place with his Astral Hell sword art.  It was a hit.  He pushed forward, swinging like mad, trying to get his friend out.  Either through evasive procedures from the flower beast, or that he didn't have to will to continue.  It got even worse when he noticed that the <<Shatter>> debuff had finally fallen off of the Ki'raion, meaning that it's mitigation was back to it's original state.  That meant that even his next Galaxy Disaster would be reduced once again, quite heavily.

"Hestia, if you can hear me!  I don't think we can do this with the amount of energy I have left!  If I keep missing, I hope you have a teleportation crystal!  I don't want you to die!  I won't let you!"

[ID: 191083] [BD: 7] Hit
[Astral Hell -8 EN] 23*12= 276-125 = 151 Dmg

[H:4]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:62/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 3/4 | C.D.: 3/3 | A.H.: 3/2 | Shatter: 1/2 | Tempest 0/2 | F.B. 0/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:715/1008 EN:62/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 288/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 |

Abilities:

Edited by Hirru

She would just push against the floral mane feeling it try to tighten around her as if suffocating her the sharp teeth digging deeper in the process as she takes deep breathes trying to remain as calm as she can manage in this situation. 'Okay Hestia you are trapped and this thing is only tightening it's grip upon you. Just try to heal through it that is your only hope right now while waiting for Hirru to break me out of this somehow.' She would fool the mane loosen ever so slightly allowing her to see a bit of sunlight that feels blinding from having been encased in pure darkness, but her freedom is short lived as the venus fly trap bites down even harder once more. Her familiar seeing the opening dives in to be alongside its owner to aid in pushing against it and actually managing to create just enough space to have some slight cracks of sunlight now constantly shine into the venus fly trap. The faint voice of the hunter reaches her ears as she would shout back towards the man. I can do that if it comes down to it Hirru! But would appreciate the attempt of trying to bust me out nonetheless. She would say while pushing her hand against the venus fly trap wincing slightly from the pointed teeth of the plant stabbing into her. 

Action: heal (241 healing on me)
#191033 BD:9  MD:6   37MDG(after mit) +150(venus)+100(trapped)=287-28=259      Free action: Familiar protection familiar 10%
#191035 CD:12 (get my +4 energy)

[H:3]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:47/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 1/4 | C.D.: 1/3 | A.H.: 1/2 | Shatter: 0/2 | Tempest 2/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:747/1008 EN:55/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 388/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 |

Abilities:

Cooldowns active:

Spoiler

Rampart: 1/5
Protective familiar:0/3

Edited by Hestia

"I hate this.."

He growled.  His hands tightening around the grip of Betrayal, his blade that the game converted his sword of Loyalty to, with a stem of hatred flowing through him.

"I hate that every time I feel like I'm getting anywhere, this game wants to screw me over!"

He ran forward into the carnivorous plant beast hybrid.  Stomping hard on the ground while positioning himself.

"I've had it with this crazy world that wants to take my memories, and lock them away from me!

Betrayal began to glow a fiery green hue before flashing slightly, growing slightly darker as it charged.

"But I especially hate it.."

He felt the sword art activate, and pushed it further beyond..

"..WHEN IT TRIES TO TAKE MY FRIENDS AWAY FROM ME!!"

The sword art, Tempest, sweeped several high arcs before crashing headlong into the head of the lions, while following the arc to the side of its mane, where it would rip through the gaping trap that would be keeping Hestia trapped.  Severing it from the body of the beast, it shattered revealing the raven tank.

[ID: 191084] [BD 7] Hit Shatter Active
[Tempest -10 EN] 23*14= 322-110=212 Stun dmg

[H:5]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:48/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 2/4 | C.D.: 2/3 | A.H.: 2/2 | Shatter: 3/2 | Tempest 3/2 | F.B. 0/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:747/1008 EN:55/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 176/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter active 3/3 cooldown

Abilities:

Edited by Hirru

Weightlessness into the harshness of gravity is what greets her as she falls upon the ground letting out a grunt of pain having not been prepared for the mane to be destroyed by the hunter. She gazes up towards him while getting up to her feet slowly as she sends a quick glance towards the floral lion who is reeling back in pain seemingly unable to get a good grip on reality of the two fighters. Seemingly much more preoccupied dealing and tending to its wounds now. So i either have the worst luck in the world, or this thing gets really strong the lower its hp is if that was anything to go by. I don't even remember that being a thing when i did that with Itzal, and frankly i can't wait for this thing to be dead. She says sounding relived while a faint whimper reaches her ears as she sees her familiar licking its wounds causing the raven haired tank to drop to one knee and pet her familiar's head. It's okay buddy you did amazing for me. I'll make sure to give you a treat for doing amazing today i'm just glad that you're okay. Her voice soft and gentle while petting her familiar's head as the lion would pause to gently push its head against the hand that is petting it.

#191042 BD:1

[H:5]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:29/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 4/4 | C.D.: 0/3 | A.H.: 0/2 | Shatter: 2/2 | Tempest 1/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:792/1008 EN:59/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 176/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter active 3/3 cooldown

Abilities:

Edited by Hestia

The hunter didn't need to look towards his freed companion to understand that everything wasn't fine, just yet.  The floral beast was only keeping away for it's own safety now.  He had to finish this before it was too late.  Rushing to the Ki'raion's side, letting out another yell as his next sword art, but it didn't connect.  He had spent his good fortune on a false hit, and it was going to make him pay.  He just hoped that Hestia could keep up with these horrible fates that had brought them to this point.

Hirru was breathing heavily at this point, he shouldn't be this winded, but everything that had happened to that point; it was emotionally draining him.  If his mind shut down again, just like before, he would have no way to let Hestia know how much her words meant.  His anger was subsiding, but it was still there.  Ever growing from his presence within this world.  He needed to calm down.  There was no time for that now.  He needed to continue on to kill this beast.

He sighed heavily before taking a deep breath in.  It wasn't helping much..

[191085] [BD: 5] Miss

[H:5]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:47/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 1/4 | C.D.: 1/3 | A.H.: 1/2 | Shatter: 2/2 | Tempest 2/2 | F.B. 3/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:792/1008 EN:59/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats

Abilities:

Edited by Hirru

As much as she wish the fight would be over she would turn her attention back towards the floral lion as it regenerates a bit more hp once more before charging towards the raven haired tank. A sigh escapes her lips as she braces for a possible floral trap while raising her shield to impact against the paw of the lion causing it to growl once more in anger at my defiance while scratching against my armor once more dealing a small amount of damage that gets healed over. Taking a quick few steps back she would glance towards Hirru and just give him a reassuring smile hoping that he can finish off the lion before they have to suffer through more of this.

#191087 BD:8 110 thorns damage 12 healing to hestia

[H:5]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:47/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 1/4 | C.D.: 1/3 | A.H.: 1/2 | Shatter: 2/2 | Tempest 2/2 | F.B. 3/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:804/1008 EN:59/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 166/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter active 3/3 cooldown

Abilities:

Edited by Hestia

His anger was fueling him at this point.  There was not much left to do, but to kill the floral beast and end it all here.  His Galaxy Destroyer was off of cooldown now, and it was time to get serious.  Applying concentration upon himself, the hunter wasn't taking any chances with letting the creature take another swipe at his fellow tank.  He wasn't going to let it entrap her in another gapping maw again.  He was not going to let this opportunity slip by.  Rushing forward, the hunter took a large slamming step forward before letting the heavy arc strike follow through, piercing through the head of the Ki'raion.  As it cried out its death toll, the hunter yelled back.

"Go back to where you came from!"

He shouted as it shattered, leaving him alone with his anger.  It was getting too much for him to just stand there.  He remembered something that Baldur once showed him.  Sitting down upon the flower bed, he lay his sword upon his lap.  He was exhausted, tired, angry, but more importantly embarrassed.  With everything that had happened, he just wanted to calm down.  Baldur had said this was meditation, but he didn't have the skill for it.  That didn't mean that the hunter couldn't use the real world version to calm his nerves.  He spoke aloud, though only to himself.

"I've learned so much, but so little.  Baldur can teach me to calm my mind, Lowenthal teaching me to learn from my mistakes; Mack teaching me to laugh even when the work is hard."

He touched his forehead to his blade.

"I've got so much more to learn."

[191088] [BD:8] Hit (Concentration used -5 en)
[Galaxy Destroyer -14 en] 23x17= 391-110= 281 Dmg
[CD: 3] +2 Mats / 3000 Col
Loot ID: 191089 = None {LD: 1}

[H:6]<<Hirru>>  HP:806/806 | EN:29/110 | Mit: 107 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | SA CLDWN: {G.D.: 5/4 | C.D.: 0/3 | A.H.: 0/2 | Shatter: 1/2 | Tempest 1/2 | F.B. 2/2}
[H:10]<<Hestia>> HP:804/1008 EN:59/102 | Mit:163[FA:16] Thorns:110[FA:8]  BH:45  emergency:90 when 225 hp or lower  Recovery: +4 eng CD: 7+

Daytime Stats
HP: 0/1000 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 110 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | Shatter active 1/3 cooldown

Abilities:

Edited by Hirru

She would smile when seeing the completion screen since it meant that the quest was over she would give her familiar one last small kiss upon the top of his head as she would rise to her feet stretching a bit and looking towards Hirru about to say something. Though she instead finds the man meditating, and as she looks around the field she can't help but find that if this wasn't a place where people could get killed it would serve as a wonderful area where people could just paint here. She would wait patiently for the hunter to finish his meditation as she would open up the skill menu not wanting to be rude as she reads through the skill. 'Huh a way for healers to do more healing. I wonder how it interacts with life mending since they both seemingly augment the original amount.'

While the hunter meditates she takes out her journal filled with all that she has learned about Aincrad and starts to update it with today's adventures of what the new update has brought to at least floor eight and floor nineteen. Happily writing away with most of her focus upon the book with only a small amount being paid towards her surroundings by using her hearing to do her best to react to anything that approaches her. When hearing her companion get up onto his feet she would put her book away and give him her attention with only some disappointment from having not gotten that far. How are you doing? She asks a bit hesitantly not knowing how to approach from the fact that from what she has heard during the fight there is quite a lot they could go over, or talk about. That or just give him the space he needs she could still see the tear marks along his face. She would open up her menu and take out a tp crystal if only for the sake of avoiding climbing or descending those stairs once more.

Edited by Hestia

"I.. don't know.  I still have so many unanswered questions, and answers to questions that I don't know about yet.  It's getting really confusing on what I should do."

He shrugged as he unconsciously switched his heavy armor around for a similar bracelet that he had on his other wrist, this one a topaz colored gem while the main one had a jade embedded.  It would leave him defenseless, but it was his best method to finding good treasure around the area.  This was the third tier area, so at least there would be something good that could come out of it, rather than a few col and a trinket.  The extra skill, although good, wasn't for him to use.  He wasn't a healer in any way.  He needed a little more out of this than simple answers.  He needed to vent a little more, but letting it out through his words was getting him nowhere.

"I've been fighting to keep this back, cause I thought that everyone would call me crazy.  That they wouldn't believe me.  I guess that's the same for you too, huh?  Even if you do, trust me in some degree."

Hirru would look up at Hestia with his blue-green eyes, that nearly seemed to blend in with his jade colored hair.  He had a slight smile on, but his eyes would betray a sense of worry.

"I just hope I can let everyone else know too.  Maybe in a less dramatic way!"

He gave a light chuckle, to improve the mood.  He hoped it would.

Equipment change --> Bulwark --> Favor of the Golden Dragon +3LD {+8 Chest / +11 Dungeon}

Edited by Hirru