[F21-SP] This is my world, your just a new addition (Nature's Treasure)

Back to the grindstone, following the same path that he had always. With his gathering skill returned to him, it was time to get it back to par. Whatever the Shadow had done would be reversed, Raidou was no stranger to hard work. There was no truer a phrase, he had worked hard to get where he was and this would be no different. As he played back and accepted the very same quest making note of a few alterations to its description, shown back at the addition of a new NPC that moves to greet him all his own. An almost unwelcome intrusion that is placed upon him, causing the nomad who stuck to his own devices to become immediately on edge. Nothing good ever came from the NPC that approached so aggressively, and Raidou was no fool. The mysterious broker was one such as he, only the mother from let their be light was redeemable. The rest ended up being traitors, would this one be any different?

Consumed
Accuracy +2: 181549-2
Mitigation +3 (T4): 189326
Protein +3 (Filled): 184277-2
Damage +3: 184185
Overhealth +3 : 170826-1

Raidou | HP: 989/989 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 92 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 60
HP: 989/989
EN: 104/104

Stats:
Damage: 29
Mitigation: 92
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 5
Battle Healing: 54
Loot Dice: 6

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sunlight - Finality of Faith [T4/Perfect/2HSS] +3 Damage
Armor: Robe of the Red Wanderer [T1/Perfect/Cloth] +3 Evasion
Misc: Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy

Skills:
Searching R5
Cloth Armor R5
Fighting Spirit
Howl
2HSS R5
Battle Healing R5
Extended Mod Limit

Active Mods:
Detect
Focused Howl
Nimble
Ferocity
Vengeful Riposte
Tracking

Inactive Mods:

Active Extra Skills:
Forgotten King’s Authority
Parry
Survival
The Nomad who wanders

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Iron Will (Tierless/Unique/Salve) Bloodclot: 1
Terra Firma Scale: 1
Darkness Salve: 3
Mass Heal Crystal: 5
Mass Heal Crystal: 5
Teleport Crystal: 1
Inert Pillar Fragment [Vanity/Broken Glowstone]: 1

Nemo approaches drawing the swordsman into a further peculiarity, offering to play the guide to a him. Raidou shakes his head no, and begins to head deeper into the confines. Nemo gives pursuit, determined to give him direction and follow him in. The nomad knew where he was going, he had been within the treasure troves in the yellow mists time and time again. It had since evolved, ever changed by the inclusion and tearing away from what it once was. But still similar enough that Raidou knew the directions for the walls were still similar that lead out of Tomoika. The cool silver haired male held to his heels, proving further and further suspicious as he tailed the player. Trust was not something that came easy for Raidou, the sundered spire had brought him to become wary of strange new alterations the same. NPC could be weapons, and this ones persistence was beginning to force him quite a bit on edge.

Hastening his steps with an attempt to lose his pursuer, wanting only to get his barring before he'd get into such an exchange. But Nemo simply would not let up, like a man with a package clambering for him to attempt to slow him. "Why exactly won't you leave well enough alone." Raidou spoke beneath his breath, with a soft inhale and exhale. Like many before him, this man made of data simply would not take no for an answer. Some programming was forcing him, something beneath that veil refused to allow him to. Where another would accept refusal this one did not. It boded ill for his intentions, where you could decline a shop keeper. Where you could charade no to a waitress and they would leave you be. Enemies, did not stop where true allies would. A lift of his hand to his brow and a glimmer of light played upon his iris shielding them from view. The garden to which he had become accustomed, since changed by a raid completed but still reflected a past that he'd not so soon forget. A hesitant lift of his wrist to his right shoulder, ready to draw a blade.

A sudden pulse of red bleeds off of his back. "Explain to me, why you continue to follow me despite every effort I've made to avoid you." Raidou was almost bluffing, even still his skills were still absent from his view. Shadow's presence still held over them in a fuzz, a static that claimed it all. But he wasn't about to just wane or give in. Every journey started somewhere. There was a firmness in his voice not unlike the stance from that very same fight, a sense of the presence that Orgoth bestowed. His eyes revealed through his lenses toward a Nemo that had stopped dead. "Simply put, your a trespasser here. I hoped it wouldn't come to this. I hoped to discourage you from stealing from this place." It spoke as its health bar began to grow, angered by the nomads intrusion into the sanctuary that they both shared. Only one had been here first, and although Nemo believed it his. Given by the system, but Raidou had been here long before. Caring for it, nurturing it just the same. "I am not anything you understand, and it's painfully clear what your intentions are." A sudden and intense flare of red on his iris sees his defenses raise back to what they once were.

Raidou activates Vengeful Riposte, Parry Duration [0/3], Vengeful Riposte CD [0/4]

Raidou | HP: 989/989 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 92 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | VENGEFUL

Parry Duration [1/3]

Ripping the blade from its scabbard sees it transmorph and a sudden and powerful light akin to a pillar fragment wash down its length, Raidou is caught of guard as his entire peripheral screams with skills flooding back in.

Rank 1 Weapon Skill Acquired - <<Straight Unlocked>>
Rank 2 Weapon Skill Acquired - <<Lightning Unlocked>>
Rank 3 Weapon Skill Acquired - <<Storm Unlocked>>
Rank 4 Weapon Skill Acquired - <<Tempest Unlocked>>
Rank 5 Weapon Skill Acquired - <<Macros Cosmos Unlocked>>

The icons appear and begin to litter the side of his view as more and more prompts show those skills returned to him, with a high pitch squeal of his stats climbing back to full. His health bar gains width as the green struggles to keep up, a deep red fog begins to play from his shoulders like a dry ice miasma. The blade sparks and sputters before a single bolt of lightning jumps down the sunlight fueled blade, to the point and back to the handle. A ring in his ears I expected as much, make the impossible, possible.

Juiblex stirs and is revived, Raidou can feel him tighten around his chest. Whatever stasis that had befallen it cast aside, Shadow held no hold on it. As Raidou kneels low, that energy swells and the weapon glows in that yellowish daylight. A sudden tear sees an impact that was familiar to the senses, a blast with a gravity unheard. Nemo is cast from newly sprouted wings into that same rough and cool grey stone as insects before him. A discharge of that energy in forks as the weapon spins in his grasp, from offensive to defensive in a blink of an eye. The bulwark erected as his blade is made a triangular shield with his opposed arm. A mirrored lens and a true defense.

Galaxy Destroyer [x17/AoE] 14 EN + 2 (1 Targets Hit) = 16 EN, Galaxy Destroyer CD [0/4], Parry CD [1/3], Vengeful Riposte CD [1/4]

ID# 189534 results: Battle: 5+5-2=8, Hit vs. Nemo, Wind of Gaia dealing 29x17=493-100=393 DMG

ID# 189535 results: Battle: 5-4=1, Craft: 8, Missed vs. Raidou!

Player:
Raidou | HP: 989/989 | EN: 88/104 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 92 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | VENGEFUL

Boss:
Nemo, Wind of Gaia | HP: 327/720 | DMG: 226 | MIT: 100 | EVA: 2
Twin Fangs | On a natural BD of 9 with a CD of 8+, the boss tears into the player with razor sharp fangs, inflicting 35*Tier unmitigable damage.
Nature’s Roar | On a natural BD of 10, Nemo unleashes a gust of wind on the player, inflicting 65*Tier mitigatable damage.
Gaia’s Protection | Nemo cannot be reduced below 10 HP, and the fight ends once the player reduces his health to this level.

Parry Duration [2/3]

Before Nemo can even regain his solidarity, a sudden tear of the nomad in red sees another backlash of yellow energy. This one rings with a static and crash of lightning, his signature tempest with that little outcry of FTK that still lingered on the metal. Collapsing back to a humanoid shape as he steamed, the NPC felt sorrow in his defeat. "I just want this place respected." a single pound of his fist in a weakened stamp, lingering on the small bit of red left as Gaia held him aloft. An adjust of his lenses as the thing was now humanoid and no longer a threat. "Your mistake was assuming that I meant this place any harm, like the burned forest of Byakko. I will do my best whenever I can to protect this garden and assure it continues to thrive. It is a lifeline that cannot afford to be lost." Raidou ushers a hand down to the shocked Nemo. "Your foolishness was assuming my intentions, but I am hardly your enemy if you wish to protect this place."

Raidou was just as much this places guardian as he, long before keeping it stable and growing.

Calamitous Disaster [x15] 12 EN, Calamitous Disaster CD [0/3], Galaxy Destroyer CD [1/4], Parry CD [2/3], Vengeful Riposte CD [2/4]

ID# 189537 results: Battle: 5+5-2=8, Hit vs. Nemo, Wind of Gaia dealing 29x15=435-100=335 DMG, Reducing Nemo to 10 HP and triggering Gaia's Protection

Player:
Raidou | HP: 989/989 | EN: 80/104 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 92 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | VENGEFUL

Boss:
Nemo, Wind of Gaia | HP: 10/720 | DMG: 226 | MIT: 100 | EVA: 2
Twin Fangs | On a natural BD of 9 with a CD of 8+, the boss tears into the player with razor sharp fangs, inflicting 35*Tier unmitigable damage.
Nature’s Roar | On a natural BD of 10, Nemo unleashes a gust of wind on the player, inflicting 65*Tier mitigatable damage.
Gaia’s Protection | Nemo cannot be reduced below 10 HP, and the fight ends once the player reduces his health to this level.

Parry fades, Calamitous Disaster CD [1/3], Galaxy Destroyer CD [2/4], Parry Refreshed, Vengeful Riposte CD [3/4]

A twist of his frame as the NPC in silverish locks is helped to his feet, a mix of confusion plastered on his face. "Now I am going to do what I always have, I would discourage you from attempting to stop me." There was a simple truth as he raised a hand and showed a lime green glow on his index and thumb, a skill that both grew and beckoned growth. Nemo hesitates before swallowing hard. "Your serious?" spoken as Raidou began to take his steps deeper within this place now coined Little Eden, but it was still that crack with ores and gems that he was all too familiar. "I am, I always have been." The nomad begins to take steps away as Nemo gives a rather passive but persistent chase. "What do you mean you were here first?" The inquiry continued, as Raidou began to roll plants over in his hands. A soft spoken word as he waved hands over the birth and forced a few to bloom in a golden glimmer before plucking them. "I have been here for years."

ID# 190318 results: Craft: 10+1=11, Loot: 20+1=21
2 [15+] + 2 [CD +6] = 4 Materials Obtained
Gathering R1 EXP[7/49] +7 EXP
Total Materials: 4

Calamitous Disaster CD [2/3], Galaxy Destroyer CD [3/4], Vengeful Riposte Refreshed

It was as if the nomad had just spoke blasphemy, Nemo simply could not compute the statement for he had no memory of Raidou being here before he had. A disjoint caused by the Shadow that he would never understand. As he watched Raidou take only what was mature and leave the others, sparking them along their life and becoming more emboldened as he fed them some of the light from his hands. There was care in his fingertips, and Nemo could see the practiced hand, and the care that was being placed to not disturb or damage that which was beneath his feet. A solid grid with the intention to not disturb it, to take enough but leave more to allow it to continue to flourish. "You're the first." he quipped softly toward the player, adjusting his shirt and hating to admit what he was seeing. It was hard for him to deny that Raidou was showing the place respect, for they. The players, were supposed to be greedy enemies. Nothing more, but he couldn't say the same for the man in red. 

ID# 190319 results: Craft: 5+1=6, Loot: 17+1=18
2 [15+], 1 [CD +6] = 3 Materials Obtained
Gathering R1 EXP: [14/49] +7 EXP
Total Materials: 7

A soft complacency from both within the area, Nemo still racked with confusion and Raidou with his own devices to which he was keeping motions in. There were still chores to be had, despite what Shadow had done to the birth of the game, forcing what appeared to be a restart of everything that the nomad knew. But this small task would give him some ground to stand on at the very least, as he learned it all again, every journey had a simple beginning and this was his. "I disagree, give more the chance and you'll find that although I am an exception there will be a few that will share the sentiment." He replied to the boss feigning mortality, feeling it true despite what he knew. Not everyone was a reckless destroyer of what they had to use, there would be others that would take care of them in a similar fashion as he had.

ID# 190736 results: Craft: 7+1=8, Loot: 11+1=12
1 [11+] = 1 Materials Obtained
Gathering R1 EXP: [17/49] +3 EXP
Total Materials: 8

There was a soft inhale before a sharp exhale, as the NPC stared intently at the man in crimson. His hands continued to shuffle about the patch of greens and blues, raking the tufts of the very things that he needed to keep his shelves stocked. "That cant be true." Nemo expressed with an uncertainty racking his voice, a slight wobble to the tone. Instantly Raidou's thoughts jumped to Quinn, to Lessa and to Shield. "I assure that it is." he remarked as his hands continued to move and pick some mature from the patch as he pushed the soil with his fingernails. A slight sprinkle of gold light danced from his skin, and with it the little sproutling bloomed just ever so slightly. The NPC clearly couldn't understand the possibility, which was an ode to his programming. They were supposed to enemies, and it didn't know how to handle this new information. This truth.

ID# 190737 results: Craft: 3+1=4, Loot: 4+1=5
Gathering R1 EXP: [20/49] +3 EXP
Total Materials: 8

Sliding a handful of the stuff into a satchel on his right hip, raising the buckle and beating the roots against his thigh. To kick of the dust before it was placed away, thinking intently on what else needed to be handled today before he was to be free of his burdens. In his stupor, Nemo came close and began to fiddle with the plants in the same way. Half of it was to steal a glance at what Raidou was doing, and his motions worked to affirm his honesty. "I'll believe it when I see it." The NPC dropped rather brashly to the wanderer, who paid him nothing more then a nod. It was what Raidou lived by, so he could hardly judge the silhouette for the thought. "Keep an open mind, they'll surprise you." He spoke from experience to the digital construct as he buttoned that bag back up.

ID# 190738 results: Craft: 1+1=2, Loot: 20+1=21
2 [+15] + 1 [+14]
Gathering R1 EXP: [25/49] +5 EXP
Total Materials: 11

A tap of his hands together sees a slight cloud of soot appear, before he reaches for his brow and fixes a pair of lenses. They were drooping a bit from the twist of his head toward the floor, trying to free themselves from his brow. Nemo in some small way reminded him of the NPC that were native to Charko, the very same that some of what he was plucking would find its way to. Raidou had a way of getting attached to the digital people in the same vain as actual ones. As such, Nemo's motive was painfully clear rather quickly as a result. Since he spent so much time in their presence it was easy for him to get the sense of what intentions were. This was exactly how Nemo was able to approach him this time, having caught on his peripheral the guy eying the plants instead of his back this time around.

ID# 190739 results: Craft: 10+1=11, Loot: 13+1=14
1 [+11], 2 [CD: 6+] = 3 Materials Obtained!
Gathering R1 EXP: [32/49] +7 EXP
Total Materials: 14

Another harsh snap as the network of vines beneath the stonework was wormed and pulled free, a crimson red root that mirrored his own robe. Nemo stared with mixed feelings at the plant, as Raidou pulled but a single leaf from it and returned it into the ground. "What are you even going to do with these?" Spoken with a slight bit of intrigue at the motive, most players didn't bother with herbs. "Potions, a means to an end. Something small, that can change everything although they do not seem capable of such things." Raidou remarked with that same signature honesty, the guy was rather forthright whenever asked. It was worth mention, that the only reason others saw him in such dark lighting. Is because they refused to ask, but assume the worst. A tiny ring at the edge of his HUD causes the swordsman to take to pause, twisting that plant into his bag.

ID# 190740 results: Craft: 2+1=3, Loot: 18+1=19
2 [+15] + 1 [+14] = 3 Materials Obtained!
Gathering R1 EXP: [37/49] +5 EXP
Total Materials: 17

Having expected this, he'd been up that mountain once before. Since now he was going through these rings for a second time, it was only natural for this quest to make itself known. It's small chime matched the one from his own skill, as it gained a rank Mt. Olympus was beckoning. For that challenge. Raidou flipped open the screen with his one free hand, before taking a finger to his glasses. "Seems that another god wants to try and make me its play thing." He spoke his thoughts out loud as if Nemo could understand what he was conveying. "Already? You only just got here?" This statement twists Raidou to take a glance to the NPC, a bit perplexed by the meaning. Was he wishing for the nomad to stay? Choosing to pay as little mind to the sudden outburst as possible, he taps the tracker and dismisses the rest of his HUD.

ID# 190741 results: Craft: 6+1=7, Loot: 13+1=14
1 [+11], 2 [CD: 5+] = 2 Materials Obtained!
Gathering R1 EXP: [44/49] +7 EXP
Total Materials: 20

"I tend to work fast." Raidou remarked rather loosely as his hands began to move again, shuffling a couple feet to the left. Into a broad field of golden topped flora, those threads that worked to strengthen whatever they were added to. "But I still have a couple more to grab before I break for floor 17." More of that honesty, a slight sense of compassion on the words. It was as if the nomad was working to clear the guys mind, which was obtuse given Nemo had attacked him not but a handful of minutes prior. Perhaps it was the similarity between them that made it so, easy. Easy to link and form a bond like this, Nemo was surely conveying its own lifelike form of emotion. Almost jarringly so, the digital copy was the most human like that Raidou had ever encountered. Wrapping his head around exactly what had been done was still a bit difficult.

ID# 190742 results: Craft: 4+1=5, Loot: 13+1=14
1 [+11], 1 [CD: 5+] = 2 Materials Obtained!
Gathering R2 EXP: [49/49] +7 EXP [Rank UP]
Total Materials: 22

A couple more breaks and twists of those little golden plants, cleaned and cleared and placed off to his left side. Right into the next in sequence, drawing more and more from the rough. He was after the ones so clearly mature, and Nemo couldn't help but stare at the guy almost dumbstruck by his method being so refined. It was odd for the NPC, unsure how someone other then him or another computer could be so in tune with the constructed plant life. Another wave of his hand sprinkle more star like glimmers across the ones left, and they grow ever so slightly larger. "Well, feel free to leave whenever." Nemo dismisses the sentiment, not wanting to seem as though he wished the guy to stay. But he was intrigued, Raidou had a way of disproving everything he knew before. "You wanted to kill me a moment ago, and now your going to just let me leave?"

ID# 190743 results: Craft: 5+1=6, Loot: 1+1=2
Gathering R2 EXP: [52/199] +3 EXP
Total Materials: 22

As if he had been caught, the silver haired frame quickly skips away almost embarrassed by the mention. "Its just not worth the effort." Nemo spoke trying to convince them both that it was the case. Raidou couldn't help but adjust his lenses and smile. Hidden. That is something she would say. "Agreed, glad we understand each other." Raidou quipped plucking up the small growing pile at his side, beginning to prune and clean what he'd take back with him. Into the satchel with the others, before he started to dust of his kneecaps to kick loose what had taken hold on the edges. Slinking up to the flats of his heels, and adjusting his lenses for the last time, no longer inverted and having to fight to keep them on. "I'll be back after not too long, but I need to deal with this challenge." He slid his menu open and began to read the description.

ID# 190744 results: Craft: 7+1=8, Loot: 14+1=15
2 [+15], 1 [CD: 5+] = 3 Materials Obtained!
Gathering R2 EXP: [59/199] +7 EXP
Total Materials: 25

That embarrassment solidifies even further, it was almost unbearable and Nemo takes a step away to avoid the swordsman's glance. Raidou didn't know how to respond to an NPC of all things responding in such a fashion. It was really odd, his thoughts jumping in a placid blank of his face. Right back into the chamber, next to Orgoth. Those snide comments from Shadow, as he watched Nemo intensely how he dug around trying to fake like he wasn't paying attention to the player. It was as if he was mimicking the bosses very mannerism and cognition, what exactly had transpired? Was this some side effect that spire had induced. There had been little moments where they were becoming more and more undiscernible from actual humans. But this, it was almost impossible to tell the difference now except its marker. If it was green, Raidou could believe himself mistaking him for a player.

ID# 190745 results: Craft: 3+1=4, Loot: 17+1=18
2 [+15] + 1 [+13] = 3 Materials Obtained!
Gathering R2 EXP: [64/199] +5 EXP
Total Materials: 28

Another quick perusal of the patch of rainbow colors beneath his feet, as he peered through the slightly transparent screen. Back to that message, demanding that he travel once again up to floor 17 and face the challenge of the gods, to meet a nymph at the base of the mountain. It was almost exactly the same, and Raidou would take to the guild hall first. Make his delivery and then prepare for the journey upward. Nemo had helped him discover all of his skills, through his threats. "Thank you." Raidou quipped toward the NPC who caused it, and almost shocked Nemo quickly snaps attention to the wanderer. "For what?" he was reticent and almost irritated in his response. A remove of the lenses from his face, polishing them on his robe for a moment. Exposing his real face from beneath that anchor that held him to the ground and reminded him what he fought for.

ID# 190746 results: Craft: 1+1=2, Loot: 9+1=10
Gathering R2 EXP: [67/199] +3 EXP

Returning them to his face and fixing his robe one more for the road. "If you hadn't attacked me, I would have still been lost. You unknowingly helped me find my way again, even if that was not your intention. I'll be returning here." Raidou quipped toward the steel haired fellow, before a flutter of his robe as he took steps toward the edge of eden. Almost reluctantly, Nemo simply accepted what was spoken to him. There was some semblance of an uneasy alliance between the player and the NPC. They had both learned something new in this little exchange of theirs, and that was that they were not so different despite what they were made of. Raidou could easily be Nemo, and with some blood Nemo could have been Raidou. The game had finally succeeded in creating a full fledged human being, and it was both shocking and interesting to both parties.

ID# 190747 results: Craft: 1+1=2, Loot: 7+1=8
Gathering R2 EXP: [70/199] +3 EXP

Quest Complete:
Raidou:
824*EXP [800(1 Page, Post Count Method)] * 1.03= 824 EXP
482*Col [400+(824*.1=82]
28*Materials (28 Gathered)
Gathering R2 EXP: [70/199]