[SP-F22] Some chill own time

The sun was shining, the wind was mild and there was not even a single cloud on the sky. It was just a few days ago that Zandra learned the new skill to fish. She was sio excited to head out and try out her new fishing skill, hopefully get a ton of experience and fish up plenty of fish. She rubbed her hands. ‘’This is the perfect day to do it. You coming Zita?’’ she shouted to her familiar. The feathered predator lifted and flew down to her shoulder. She rubbed her beak on Zandras cheek. ‘’Yeah, I love you too. Whatever happens, I will always have you by my side.’’ She said to her familiar as she exited thru the front door of her estate. Thanks to the location, she didn’t had to go far. After just a hundred meters she reached the bridge. She threw down the hook. And before she could react, something got stuck on it. She pulled and got a treasure chest.

ID: 189500
CD: 9+1=10 Sucess!
LD: 11+1=12 Critical!

+8 EXP
Rank 1: 8/49

Stats:

Spoiler

Name: Zandra
Level: 31
Paragon level: 57
HP: 900 (840(level)+60(armor mod))
Energy: 102
Damage: 23(1(base)+7(2h-skill)+12(combat mastery)+1(Impetus)+2(Ferocity))
Mitigation: 100 (35(skill)+15(mod)+48(armor mit)+32(flame aura))
Defensive dmg: 16 (16(flame aura))
Accuracy: 3 (3(gear))
Fallen: 16 (16(warhammer))
Burn: 56(8-10) (56(8-10)(Warhammer)) 

Skills:

Warhammer r5
Heavy armor r5
Combat mastery: Damage r3
Extended Mod limit

Mods:

-Stamina
-Ferocity
-Iron skin
-Purify
-Energize | Hyperactive
-Barrier
-Field medic

Equipment:

-Teseleths fury: 2 Fallen | 2 Burn
-Inferno: 2 Flame aura | 2 mitigation
-Handwraps of accuracy: +3 ACC

Extra skills:

-First Aid
-Leadership
-
-

Battle ready inventory

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Dimensional backpack
-Dimensional pouch

Consumable

-
-
-
-
-

Guild hall/house buff

-Col Despoit: +5% bonus col drop
-Well rested: -1 energy cost 3 first expenditures/combat
-Squeaky clean: -25% DoT dmg from first DoT attack/thread
-Hard working: +2 Crafting EXP and +1 attempt/day
-Practiced angler: +2 EXP fishing, +1 LD & CD to fishing attempts
-Delicious: Turn 3 food into a 6player-feast
-Mega slime farm: +10% EXP one thread/month
-Filling: +1 t1 slot to a food buff
-Item stash: +1 BR inventory slot
-Relaxed: +20 HP ooc regen, energy full refill 2 posts
-Col stash: +5% col from monster kills and treasure chests

Others:

-

Fishing stats:

+2 EXP to fishing
+1 LD to fishing attmepts
+1 CD to fishing attempts

Fishin rank 1(after buffs):
-Succesful material: CD 7+
-Treasure chest: LD 11+

Zandras jaw dropped to the ground. ‘’Really? We just threw the hook in and immediately getting the jackpot. This must be our lucky day right Zita?’’ and with those word, Zandra kneeled down, and slowly she opened the wooden chest to see what treasure was hiding inside. ‘’Wow!’’ she said to herself as she picked up a weapon. It wasn’t demonic. Heck, it wasn’t even perfect. But it was still something. She putted it to the side to see if there was anything more in there. And yes, with the weapon followed two thousand col. ‘’Haha, this isn’t bad. This isn’t bad at all, right Zita.’’ She said and took the col to her own wallet. ‘’So, now we have fished up on wooden fish, maybe we are done for the day, or do you think the luck will keep up?’’ she asked her feathered companion. Even thou she already knew the answer.

ID: 189505
LD: 6
Loot: Unidentified Rare Armor/Shield (2), Unidentified Rare Trinket (1)

Total: 8/49 EXP

Total loot:

Unidentified Rare Armor/Shield (2), Unidentified Rare Trinket (1)

Zandra walked back to the edge of the bridge, where she threw the hook in the water again. Now she had to sit for some time. While sitting on the edge of the bridge and dingling with her legs, she felt a real calm flowing over her. Normally, when she needed stuff, she went out to kill mobs in a rage like stance. Kill mob after mob after mob. And she would never forget the day she killed two hundred enemies, in one day. Her teseleth fury was so dear to her. She didn’t remembered why she borrowed it out to Oscar, but anyway, it was amazing to have it back. She even opened the inventory to check sometimes, just to make sure it was still there and that she haven’t borrowed it out to someone else again. That was when she got interrupoted by something being on the hook, she pulled it in and woopås, another chest.

fishing:

ID: 189507
CD: 4+1=5
LD: 11+1=12

+3 EXP

Rank 1: 11/49

Zandras eyes was shining. ‘’Oh my god, another one.’’ She looked at Zita again with a big smile on her lips. And it almost looked like the kings eagle smiled back to her. She kneeled infront of the chest. Then she, just like last time, slowly opened it. This was at the beginning of her fishing career, so she wanted to take some time opening chests and stuff. What she found inside was even better then the first chest. Here there was three thousands worth of col. And instead of a rare weapon, it was an armor. And it was even perfect. ‘’Okay Zita, I think we picked the right preoffession when we picked up fishing, or what do you say?’’ she asked her feathered familiar. And the proud eagle nodded in return. Or was it just Zandras imagination, no, Zita understood her, and she understood Zita. So it was totally logical that she would nod to a question.

opening chest:

ID: 189509
LD: 14
Loot: 3000 col and perfect armor/shield

EXP: +3

Total 20/49 EXP

Total:

2 materials
5000 col
1x Perfect armor/shield
1x Rare weapon

Zandra closed the chest after she had taken the loot from it. It immediately shattered into a thousand crystals as she rose. ‘’If we continue in this speed, we will get rich in no time. Hehe.’’ And with that, she once again walked up to the edge of the bridge, sat down, and threw the hook into the water. She took a few deep breaths, feeling the seaair filling her lungs and as she exhaled, she letting all that inside air leave her. Even thou it probably didn’t made any difference here in the virtual world. But she still have that memopry from when she was back in the real world, where she will never forget the thick air that it was in some closed tiny areas. Like the basement in the house she had her apartment. Since there was no ventilation down there, it had even started growing stuff on the walls and the smell was terrible.

fishing:

CD: 1+1 Fail!

EXP: +3

Rank 1: 14/49

But after all, that was one of the pros with this world. She didn’t had to worry about any smells. Just as she had mentioned to Itzal a few days ago as well, that they didn’t needed to think about what they ate. Since they didn’t got fat. Or even better, theyre was zero percent risk to get any pimpels. Thou, if pimpels was a thing in this world of death, Zandra would just have found out a potion that cures it. Actually that would have been good, meaning that she would have another source of income. Maybe she would eat a lot of unhealthy, fat and sugarrich stuff to see if it had been added with the latest patch. The oatch that added fishing to her list of skills, and would make her rich. ‘’Haha, this is much, much more chill then what we did before right zita?’’ sha asked her familiar with a happy voice.

Fishing:

ID: 189505 2+1=3 Fail

+3 EXP

Rank 1: 17/49

It was kinda strange, she was sitting here, all alone, not a single person, not even any NPC in sight, but still she was so, so happy, as well as relaxed. Happy, relaxed and gained some wealth, all at the same time. She wouldn’t have thougth that fishing would work out this good. She started to sing a song she remembered from her childhood when suddenly something pulled the fishing rod. Zandra immediately started to pull herself. ‘’Gnnh, come on!’’ she said. Whantever it was under the surface, it was strong, or big. She changed from sitting to standing position, so she would get some more power. ‘’Zita, this is what I call fishning. Or rather, this was how I was fishing back in the real world, before I met you.’’ And after a minute of fighting, she successfully pulled up the fish. ‘’wow, this fish is beautiful. I almost wanna throw it back in.’’ she said as she looked at the green striped fish.

fishing:

ID: 189517 CD: 9+1 Sucess! LD: 10+1=11 no crit

+5 EXP

+1 material

rank 1: 22/49

‘’Well, as we call it in Sweden, this must be an Aborre. When I was fishing, I was always out with my dad and grandma. Then when we got home, if we had got any aboorar, my grandma fried them. She fried them in a lot of butter. And holey moley, it was so frikking delicious. The only bad thing was that it was so little meat on them. And so, so many bones. Spent like three fourths of the time just picking and spitting out bones. But it was so worth it. I do feel sad for you, since you will never be able to taste it.’’ She said and patted her familiar on the head. She looked into those dark, sharp eyes. The eyes that could spot a rabbit from a kilometer away. ‘’But anyway, I guess I shouldn’t keep talking about it then, making you wondering how it tastes and stuff.’’ She said and returned to her fishing.

Fishing:

ID: 189522 6+1=7 Fail

+3 EXP

Rank 1: 25/49

As Zandra sat there, all alone on the bridge, just enjoying herself, suddenly an NPC arrived. Zandra glanced over her shoulder with a raised eyebrow. ‘’Yes, can I help you?’’ she asked the young female NPC. The girl seemed to be nervous of her only presence. Since the girl just stood there, didn’t saying a word. Zandra actually turned her full attention to the other source, ignoring her fishing. After all, this could be a quest trigger maybe. She had been sitting here for awhile. Maybe this was like a fishing profession specific special NPC, that after x amount of minutes of fishing, she appears and offer you some help in some wayt or the other. She kept a happy and kind face to not scare the girl away. The girl had blonde long hair, tied up in a ponytail, big blue eyes but the cutest of all, she also had freckles.

Fishing:

ID: 189525 6+1=7 Fail

+3 EXP

Rank 1: 28/49

The girl didn’t moved, didn’t spoke, it was like she had disconnected, but the avatar was still there. Zandra wondered what she should do. She hvnt really ran into something like this before. That was when it sturuck here, the girl had appeared while she was fishing, when she stopped fishing and focus on the girl, the girl disconnected ish. Maybe she just had to keep fishing. So Zandra turned back to her fishing rod, threw in the hook again and wait for a fish to bite on the bait. Then the small girl let out a sound. And the sound was words.’’Excuse me miss, what are you doing?’’ it was in that moment, that something pulled on the fishing rod. So Zandra attention was split between the girl and the fish. What was she gonna do? She decided to ignore the girl for the moment to get the fish. This time it was a blue tiny fish.

ID: 189531 CD: 11+1=12 Sucess! LD: 7+1=8 no crit

+5 EXP

+1 material

rank 1: 33/49 EXP

Zandra pulled up the tiny blue fish from the water. She shrugged and putted it in her inventory. Then, as the girl finally had answered her, Zandra turned her attention to the shy girl. Zandra putted on a friendly smile on her lips to make sure she wouldn’t scare the npc away. Like, now that she finally had got her to act, she didn’t wanted to start with accidently making her run away would she? Zandra was just gonna answer when she herd a splash from the water. ‘’What Im doing you ask? Well, come over here and I will show you.’’ And with those words, she threw in the hook again as the girl slowly walked up to her and sat down beside the berserk healer. ‘’You see here, in the water there is fishes, when they bites on the hook that is at the end of the line, I pull them up like this.’’ And she did.

ID: 189532 CD: 10+1=11 Sucess! LD: 6+1=7 no crit

+5 EXP

+1 material

rank 1: 38/49 EXP

With a smile on her lips, Zandra pouted the other fish in her inventory as well. This one it have been a small on as well. Thou it had been having a shimmering, red tone of its scales. When the fish was in her inventory, she looked back at the girl again. ‘’So, what do you think? You wanna try?’’ she asked the blonde npc. The kid had been fashinated just looking. Thou Zandra guessed she was probably programmed to act that way. An NPC would really be surprised about an ingame mecanic. After all, they are a part of the game and its mecanics. But when Zandra asked if she wanted to try, the childs eyes turned as big as plates. ‘’What? Would miss actually let me try it?’’ she asked with a tone of admiriation. ‘’Well of course, I have the whole day and it is always more fun to do something together the alone am I right?’’

Fishing:

ID: 189533 6+1=7 Fail

+3 EXP

Rank 1: 41/49

• 2 weeks later...

It seemed like the tiny girl was slowly accepting Zandra as a friend. Since the worried almost scared face that had been on her at the start was slowly changing into a more relaxed, happy smile. With that, Zandra threw in the hook in the water again. ‘’Okay, so all you need to do is sit here on the edge, throwing in the hook, then wait. And hopefully a fish in the water decides to bite on the hook.’’ Zandra glanced at the girl and saw the kids eyes be focused on the small cirles that was formed around the line in the water as a fish was nibbling. ‘’There! Pull?’’ the girl asked Zandra. Zandra shaked her head. ‘’No, not yet. If we are pulling to early, the fish wont be stuck on the hook and be able to swim away. Hold it. Hooold it. THERE!’’ and she pulled up the hook, with another fish that went into the inventory with the rest of her mats.

Fishing:

ID: 191675 8+1=9 Success! LD: 9+1=10 No crit!

+5 EXP

+1 material

Rank 1: 45/49

The young girll seemed to have got what Zandra was talking about. She actually seemed to be a pretty bright and smart girl. The thougth that she might actually be a part of a quest struck Zandra again. But if she was, how would she progress the quest? Would they just keep sitting here? Or was there something she had to do? Or would it continue after she had caught enough fishes. While she was thinking, the hook got nibbled at again. Her eyes went back to the water. Her focus on the fish. She now could actually see the fish below the water since it was so close to the surface. She waited, not quite yet. As she saw the fish taking a bite on the hook, she pulled it back. The harp spike on the hook pierced the fishs lip and pulled it out of the water with it. And another catch for Zandra.

Fishing:

ID: 191676 11+1=12 Success! LD: 9+1=10 No crit!

+5 EXP

+1 material

Rank 1: 50/49

RANK UP!

New fishing stats:

Fishing stats:

+2 EXP to fishing
+1 LD to fishing attmepts
+1 CD to fishing attempts

Fishin rank 2(after buffs):
-Succesful material: CD 6+
-Treasure chest: LD 10+
-Treasure chest: +1 LD on opening

After she had catched yet another fish, damn how many was she at now? Well, it didn’t mattered, she would continue fishing, going full hard core, until she got master on it. No, not master, she actually meant to be a grand master on it. To achive the final rank needed for a fisherman, or rather a fisherwoman, she needed to catch countless amounts of fishes. But yeah, at least she was going strong. Heck, she had already reached rank two, and didn’t really spend much time here. Also, she have the company of the young girl. Even thou she started to seem a little creepy, not interacting very much, Zandra shrugged her shoulders and moved her focus back to the water. Yes, she was here to catch fishes, that is true. But now she spotted something else. Right below the surface was a chest. She aimed her hook on the fishing rod, threw and easily hooked up the wooden box.

roll and stuff

Fishing:

ID: 191677 11+1=12 Success! LD: 19+1=20 Treasure chest!

+8 EXP

+1 Treasure chest

Rank 1: 58/149

• 3 months later...

As the wet wooden chest flies out of the water and lands on the ground, Zandra smiles. Yes, she was here for the fishing, but there was never something wrong with some extra loot was it? She rubbed her hands together started inspecting the chest. So, how was she able to open it. There was no keyhole. She tried to just open it, but the top was stuck, unable to even wiggle it a little bit. ‘’Eh, the heck!’’ she said and pulled out her Warhammer. ‘’I may just smash it open.’’ She said. After all, she had been having very, very little training with her new weapon. She choosed a weak spot on the chest, raised the hammer, and let it fall with all her might on the edge. A lot of sparkles, but not an opening. She striked it again and crash! The box opened and revealed to her some money and a shield for her to use.

opening chest:

ID: 197727
LD: 11+1=12
Loot: Unidentified Rare Weapons (2), Unidentified Rare Consumables (2)

Total 58/149 EXP

Total:

Unidentified Rare Weapons (2), Unidentified Rare Consumables (2)

Now that Zandra, the berserk healer, was alittle bit richer, as well as have a brand new unidentified shield, she rised and looked at the sky as she stretched her arms in big circles. Then her eyes once again turned back to the girl. ‘’So, you are still here little girl. Where are you parents? Have you run away from home?’’ she asked, and opposite to earlier, this time she actually got a reaction back. The girl seemed to get nervous with the mention of ‘parents’. So that is how it is. The girl have ran away from home because off some reason. But why have she stopped with me? Either she must be lost, and don’t know how to get back. Or maybe she have done it to like, take protection from any incoming danger. There was a possibility that the young girl was chased by something as well.

Fishing:

ID: 197728 5+1=6 Fail

+3 EXP

Rank 1: 61/199

But even if that was the case, what was Zandra supposed to do? Was she here to actually do protect her? Or should she bring her back home to the parents? This was way to confusing to the berserk healer. Her red eyes looked down on the lake again. She had come here to try out the new fishing mecanic, so why did this girl take up so much of her focus? Zandra let out a sigh. Well, nothing is gonna happen for just standing here looking dumb would it? So the black haired woman turned her ruby eyes to the kid. ‘’So, you want me to take you home to your parents?’’ from the girls reaction Zandra immediately knew that was not what she would do to progress the quest. Since the girls eyes turned wide open and she started to shiver as also took a few steps away from Zandra.

Fishing:

ID: 197729 4+1=5 Fail

+3 EXP

Rank 1: 64/199

‘’So, if you don’t want me to take you home to your parents, what do you want from me? You know I came here to do some fishing. Not to babysit a stranger.’’ With those words, the girls eyes got shiny as she was on way to start crying. Zandra quickly putted a hand on her head. ‘’No no, I didn’t meant like that. You are very kind and cute girl. I only want you the best, but I do have my own stuff I need to do. So I really appreciate you stopping by here with me. And it have been fun having some company. I actually think it is time for me to go if I shall be totally honest. If there isu something I can do for you, then you going to have to tell me that now. Okay?’’ With those words, the girl got a smile on her face, shakecd her head. ‘’No, Im fine miss.’’ And she ran away.

Fishing:

ID: 197730 4+1=5 Fail

+3 EXP

Rank 1: 67/199

As the girl ran away, Zandra didn’t bothered to run after, instead she just shrugged. Then she turned back to the lake where she pulled out her fishing rod again, threw the hook in the water. And just as earlier today, she saw a silvery fish swimming near the hook. This water was truly clear, for her to see so deep. Zandra prepared to pull the hook out of the water as soon as the fish would chomp the sharp metal hook. The red eyes followed the underwater animal’s movements. Sudenly it made a quick move towards the hook, thou it was just a fake push. This was a clever fish. But Zandra was cleverer. She had stood still, didn’t even breathed. It seemed like the fish was testing her. It didn’t made another fake push thou, second time was the real time. And Zandra saw straight thru it, she pulled the rod and the fish flew out of the water and turned into a material in Zandras iunventory. ‘’Well Zita, that is a good, first days work, don’t you think?’’ she asked the feathered predator. The circling eagle let out a shout and the two females started to head home.

Fishing:

ID: 197731 12+1=13 Success! LD: 9+1=10 No crit!

+5 EXP

+1 material

Rank 1: 72/149

Final loot:

3223 / 30 * (5 * 4) = 2140 EXP
6 materials

400 col
Unidentified Rare Armor/Shield (2), Unidentified Rare Trinket (1)

Unidentified Rare Weapons (2), Unidentified Rare Consumables (2)