[PP-F1] New Beginnings <<DHA 1>>

Vigilon was barely on the first floor anymore, but he decided to check it out anyway, since everything had changed. Who knows what else was going on, with all that's happened...

He didn't see much of a difference in the Town of Beginnings, but there was always more to discover in a bustling city like this, especially since some players made their shops here. There wasn't really much he saw that was worth his while, until he met someone who was willing to trade with him...and what was offered? Some kind of scroll. He didn't look it over very much, but he intended to. For the time being, he needed to see what this was more clearly...hopefully without losing it. He stashed the item in his inventory, and began walking to the Safe Zone's edge. When he reached the town's gate, he would message Krysta, asking her to meet up with him. Low leveled players often showed up near the gate, so he knew he needed to be prepared to be asked for help...

@Krysta @Astreya

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Main Stats:

Level: 31
Paragon Level: 13(paragon stat bonus totals: +40 HP, +4 EN, 10 SP)

Paragon Rewards:

Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 10% of EXP earned in that thread.
Lv. 10 | +3% EXP Gain.

Battle Stats:

HP: 700(Base[660], Resolve[40])
Energy: 84
Base Damage: 21(THSS R5[7], Combat Mastery: DMG[12], Meticulous[1])
Mitigation: 78(Silver Night[+48], Light Armor R5[+30])
Accuracy: 4(Draco Fury[2], Dragon's Eye[1], Resolve[1])
Evasion: 2(Silver Night, Dragon's Eye)
Loot Die: 6(Searching R5[+5], Dragon's Eye[+1])

Additional conditions:
-2 on all stealth rolls(Light Armor Rank 5)

Equipment:

[T4]Draco Fury(2 ACC, PAR)

[T4]Silver Night(2 MIT, 1 EVA)

[T1]Dragon's Eye(1 ACC, 1 EVA, 1 LD)

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

Skills:

Two-Handed Straight Sword Rank 5(30 SP)

Light Armor Rank 5(30 SP)

Searching Rank 5(30 SP)

Extended Mod Limit(10 SP)

Charge(10 SP)

Extra Skills:

Combat Mastery: Damage Rank 3(13 SP)[Active]

Familiar Mastery: Rending(10 SP)[Active]

Survival[Active]

Meditation[Active]

Mods:

THSS Ferocity(6 SP)[Active]

Meticulous(4 SP)[Active]

Night Vision(3 SP)[Active]

Detect(4 SP)[Active]

Addons:

Resolve(6 SP)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astreya let out a breath of mild annoyance at the Frost Vulture that fluttered near her, hopping to and fro on the ground as the girl sat at one of the tables near the main gate, just enjoying her lunch.  Since she had finally managed to get her bird familiar to do what she wanted (and had quite the adventure) on the Fourth Floor, Astreya had come back to just... relax for a little while here in the Town of Beginnings.

"Yes, yes, okay, geez.  You're so bossy," the woman spoke as she cut a large piece of the cake off of the slab she was eating and tossed it down to the bird, who fairly greedily ate it up.  "You and I are going to be going on an adventure if you keep that up.  I'm going to need some more money to keep feeding your porky butt," the girl spoke with a sigh before she finished her meal (sharing it with Frosty) before standing up and heading toward the gate.

As she did, she noticed a figure standing by the gates and while it wasn't especially easy to tell one way or the other if someone was new or not, the way he was hesitating seemed to indicate that he might be.  "Heeeey~!" Astreya called out as she came closer, waving at the figure.  "Are you, like, new or going out of the Town of Beginnings for the first time?  I can totally help you if you need it!  I'm Astreya," the girl spoke cheerfully, beaming a grin at him.

Stats, Skills and Gear:

Spoiler

--Level 19
--HP: 410
--NRG: 56

--Base Damage: 9
--Mitigation: 62
--Regeneration: 2% (Currently 8)
--Accuracy: 3
--Thorns: 18
--Taunt: 1
--Prosperity: 1

Skills:
Battle Healing: Journeyman
Fighting Spirit
Howl
|-> Focused Howl

Familiar: Hunting

2H Straight Sword: Expert

Heavy Armor: Grand Master
|-> Impetus
|-> Iron Skin

Concentration

Gear:
»Silver Frost [2H Straight Sword] | Rare T2
[Damage] - Gain +2 base damage per slot.
[Accuracy] - Add 1 onto your BD rolls (Cannot cause crits)

»Battle Dress | Rare T2 Heavy Armor
[Mitigation] - Prevent 12 damage from successful attacks against you.
[Thorns] - Successful non-critical attacks against you deal 18 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Only activates on damage dealing, melee attacks.

»Hoya of the West | Perfect T1 Trinket
[Accuracy II] - Add 2 onto your BD rolls (Cannot cause crits)
[Prosperity] - Gain +1 to the base multiplier when receiving col from killing an enemy.

»Spotlight | Rare T2 Trinket
[Taunt] - Adds 1 Hate generated from successful attacks, Howl and Furious Howl.
[Recovery] - Regain 2 additional energy on natural CD rolls of 7+. 

Consumables:
»Starter Healer Potions | Heals 50 HP
[3 Total]
»Tier One Damage Potion of Uncommon quality. (+1 Damage)
[1 Total]
»Tier One Health Potions of Rare quality. (+10% HP)
[3 Total]
»Tier One Immolation Potion (+10 Thorns Damage)
[1 Total]
»Fixer Upper (Salve) | Antidote I
[1 Total]

@Vigilon @Krysta

Edited by Astreya

It had been a fair amount of time since Krysta had reawakened from what she could only believe was the darkest of days in fluid form, and after what she had gone through, it was time she got herself busy again. There was much to do, and only so much time to do it. She soon received a message from Vigilon, asking her to meet up with him in the safe zone's edge in the first floor. The meeting place was likely to be in the Town of Beginnings, Krysta was certain of it. She checked her inventory before continuing onward. She had the necessary gear for battle. She had her battledress, and she had her weapon...her new weapon. She was used to using weapons such as the rapier, but this weapon and its capabilities were a worthy investment. While heavier than the rapier, this longsword was still usable with Krysta's current strength, as she had noticed...but she would need to improve her strength at some point soon.

Once she was in the first floor, she made her way through the Town of Beginnings, over to the town's gate. She saw Vigilon there, and she also noticed there was another girl there. A new friend, perhaps? She would walk over to the two players, a soft smile on her lips as she approached them. "Hello," She greeted. She looked towards Vigilon, ready to address the reason she came. "I received the message, and I am ready for whatever the matter may be, Vigilon." She said, glad to see him again. She then looked to the other player. "I don't believe we have met. I am Krysta, it is a pleasure to meet you." She introduced with a light smile.

@Vigilon @Astreya

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Main Stats:

Level: 31

Paragon Level: 7(paragon stat bonus totals: +20 HP, +2 EN)

Paragon Rewards:

Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 10% of EXP earned in that thread.

Battle Stats:

HP: 680(Base[640], Resolve[40])

Energy: 102(Base[82], Energist[20])

Base Damage: 23(THSS R5[7], Combat Mastery: DMG[12], THSS Ferocity[2], Meticulous[1])

Mitigation: 78(Lumino Regalia[48], Light Armor R5[30])

Accuracy: 2(Alediel's Grace[1], Resolve[1])

Evasion: 0

Loot Die: 3(Andvari's Blessing)

Holy Damage: +8 Damage on BD 9-10

Bleed: 2 Turns, 48 DMG, activates on BD 9-10

Additional conditions:

-2 on all stealth rolls(Light Armor Rank 5)

Battle Healing: Recover 34 HP per turn in Combat

Equipment:

[T4] Alediel's Grace(Holy, Accuracy, Bleed)[Equipped]

[T4] Lumino Regalia(2 MIT, 1 REC)[Equipped]

[T1] Andvari's Blessing(3 LD)[Equipped]

[T2] Lux Regalia(1 MIT, 2 Thorns)

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

Skills:

Two-Handed Straight Sword Rank 5(30 SP)

Light Armor Rank 5(30 SP)

Combat Mastery: Damage Rank 3(13 SP)

Battle Healing Rank 5(30 SP)

Energist(8 SP)

Extra Skills:

First aid Rank 5(30 SP)[Active{2}]

Familiar Mastery: Healing(10 SP)[Active{1}]

Meditation[Active{1}]

Mods:

THSS Ferocity(6 SP)[Active]

Purify(4 SP)[Active]

Barrier(6 SP)[Active]

Field Medic(6 SP)[Active]

Meticulous(4 SP)[Active]

Addons:

Resolve(6 SP)

Edited by Krysta

Vigilon was approached by a girl who seemed to mistake him for a newbie. The girl beamed as she introduced herself as Astreya. 

Vigilon smiled, though his answer might not be the anticipated one. "Nice to meet you, Astreya, I go by Vigilon. I've actually gone outside the safe zone before, in fact, I'm actually at what's apparently the level cap." He explained.

Before he could continue, Krysta arrived, letting Vigilon know that she came as soon as she got the message, before turning to introduce herself to the other player. Veriost, Vigilon's small white frost dragon, poked her head out from the hood of Vigilon's apparel, which she was previously asleep in. The familiar had poked her head out because she was curious if Krysta's familiar, Yolviinsil, was with her. Vigilon was ready to speak with Krysta when she finished introductions and when the other player had nothing else to say.

"Right...so I was trying to figure out this scroll here." Vigilon began as he pulled the item out of his inventory. "It's kind of unusual, but maybe it has some significance to this floor, seeing how I got it within this floor...at least, that's my current theory." He admitted as he looked at the markings, maps and runes on the scroll...but while he looked at one side, either of the two players could see the other side, which had old words and seemed to be a written entry of sorts. 

Vigilon poked his head out from looking at the drawn side of the scroll. "You can definitely help out if you'd like, Astreya. If there's anything you might know about this scroll...well, I'm sure I'd be fine hearing what you know." He said to Astreya, reassuring her in case she felt left out in this scenario.

@Astreya @Krysta 

Astreya, of course, had no way of knowing that Vigilon wasn't a newbie- and beyond that, he was at level cap.  The woman's eyes widened slightly and she grinned.  "No way!  That's awesome!  I was going to see if you needed help with something but I guess you've probably got it all under control," she spoke, giving a wide smile.  However as she was speaking, she became aware of another one approaching- a young blonde-haired woman and Astreya immediately grinned as she introduced herself.  "Hey!  I'm Astreya!" the girl cheered, glad to meet even more allies along the way.  Even if they didn't really team up on anything, she at least knew them for the future.

Krysta had seemed interested in what Vigilon was doing, and Astreya realized that he'd probably summoned the blonde girl here but right now, she didn't really know what to do or think, feeling almost like a third wheel when it came to these two who clearly knew one another.  Still, as Vigilon pulled out the scroll and began to look at it, the young woman blinked, her sapphire eyes widening slightly as she tilted her head to the side, looking at the reverse side of the scroll that the young man was holding.

She leaned in a little, starting to mouth some of the words that she was reading on the back of it.  Studying dragons?  A dragon's lair?  She blinked slightly, now curious- she wasn't aware that there were dragons in the game.  Of course, it made sense that there were- this was Sword Art Online, of course, and what fantasy setting would be complete without them?  But all the same she was curious as she continued to try and read, before Vigilon poked his head around the other side, glancing at her.

"Well, like, I don't actually know all that much.  I'm not sure what it is but there's totally some writing here on the other side," she spoke, pointing toward the reverse side of the paper he held.  "Maybe that could, like, help?" she asked.

@Vigilon @Krysta

Vigilon let the two players know that he had been trying to understand what seemed to be a scroll of some sort. Both Krysta and Astreya noticed the writing on the other side of the scroll, but Krysta let Astreya be the one to mention it, so that she might potentially be included in whatever this might lead to. Krysta would notice that the girl was wearing a battledress, though it appeared to be a heavier set, unlike Krysta's Light Armor Battledress. Nevertheless, it was nice that she, too, was a player who seemed to like sets of gear where style and function could actually work alongside one another. "So, I take it you prefer battledresses too?" Krysta asked. "I may prefer the Light Armor form of it myself, but I still like the appeal of both style and function working hand in hand." Hopefully some conversation might help this player to not feel left out. There was definitely room in the party, after all...in fact, the party invites hadn't even been sent yet.

@Vigilon @Astreya

Astreya would point out that the scroll had another side, which Vigilon wasn't expecting at first. With a confused expression, he turned the scroll around...and it fell apart. There was not one paper, but two, each was a different side of the scroll, and the two ends were no longer holding the sheets of old paper. Dang, if Vigilon had known this scroll was old from the start, he might have been more careful with it. Seeing that the parts that made up the scroll didn't shatter was a good sign, though. He looked at the paper and read its contents...

Spoiler

"It didn't take much time for me to locate my first target. After all, I've been studying dragons since I was a young child. I always knew it was the job I wanted. Now I'll be doing more than I ever imagined. The task I'd set for myself was a grand one indeed. Nevertheless, I've drawn a map of the area to ensure that I don't get lost, and will likely need to draw more in the future. The dragon's lair should be close. I only pray that the creature is sleeping..."

Now the map and it's markings' meanings were crystal clear due to this note that seemed like a journal entry, and before Vigilon could thank Astreya, suddenly a prompt popped up in front of him.

Quest

<<Diary of the Dragon Hunter>>
Accept Quest?

X

Vigilon hesitated, but he accepted the quest. No turning back now...besides, what was it all about? "Dragon Hunter"... Vigilon's small white frost dragon jumped up from his hood up onto his head, and began looking at the papers curiously. "Huh...well, looks like we've got a quest on our hands now." With that, he pulled up his menu, and was ready to begin sending party invites. "You can feel free to help us out if you want. Even if the quest is relatively weak by level comparison, it wouldn't hurt to have another ally just in case. What do you say?" Vigilon offered as he sent Astreya a party invite, before sending another to Krysta.

@Astreya @Krysta

"Heck yeah I do," Astreya responded to Krysta almost immediately, standing up to sway a little at the hips, the armored dress held fast by gravity.  "Fashionable and practical- there's not much better than that," the girl cheered, grinning a bit.  She had been distracted by the back page of whatever scroll Vigilon had been looking at, but as soon as the other started to realize that things were on the back and had tried to turn it over, it had all come apart.  "Oh man!  You broke it," she teased, not really all that upset regarding the current status of the page, especially considering the contents still seemed to be fine.  

While Vigilon was busy trying to get the pieces of papers picked back up and seemed to be caught up in reading some of the information, Astreya turned back toward Krysta.  A faint smile played over her features as she glanced at the blonde girl.  "You and Vigilon been adventuring together long?" she asked.  Krysta had noted that she'd received the message that Vigilon sent, which meant that the two were likely on one another's friend's list.  So far she hadn't seen any romantic inclination from one to the other... but Vigilon seemed slightly awkward and Krysta seemed to be reserved by the same margin, and so it was possible that they weren't anything.

But it had been a long time since Astreya had gotten to gossip with another girl aside from when she'd helped out Melissa- and so she was curious what the scoop was here.  Her gaze flickered up to Vigilon though as he began to speak, before she saw the little white dragon on his head.  "Cute!" she called, before she blinked, realizing that she'd been asked a question.  "Sure!" she cheered.  "Doing stuff on your own is boring.  If you all don't mind I'd love to tag along," the girl responded with a grin.

Truly wonderful were the times when form and function could both be optimal, and the two female players in this moment were clearly in agreement with this fact. Vigilon unintentionally caused the parts of the scroll to separate, but the parts didn't shatter, so they were still of some use and could still be looked at carefully. Astreya would ask Krysta if she and Vigilon had been adventuring together long. "Perhaps not as long as other players could have, but Vigilon and I have certainly been through very much together. He may have his stumbles every once in a while, but no one is perfect, and, in all honesty, I also see it as part of what gives him his charm, I'd say. He's sweet and kindhearted, and he has had the resolve to pull through in most of the scenarios we've been through. I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my time with, be it outside the safe zone, battling evils alongside each other, or within the borders of a settlement, simply enjoying each other's company." She admitted, despite the fair amount of detail that went into her words.

Vigilon finished studying the papers, and a quest prompt appeared in front of him. He accepted the quest, and began sending party invites, including Astreya in case she was interested. Astreya agreed to tag along, and Krysta accepted the party invite that she received from Vigilon.

Vigilon heard Krysta's words on him that were being spoken to Astreya. His face reddened slightly as a slight smile formed on his face. "That's really nice of you to say, Krysta." Vigilon added. "Might I add that you are incredible as ever? Caring and brave, beautiful and strong, a powerful heart...I can't see myself wanting to spend time with others as much as I want to spend time with you." He complimented, as he moved his right arm around Krysta, and placed his right hand on her shoulder. Wait, was he forgetting something important...? Oh, right, the map!

He removed his arm, and opened up his map, then compared it to the map from the two papers. While he wasn't able to pinpoint an exact location, he was able to figure out the general area of the floor where the dragon nest might be located. "Right, so, we'll be headed to a dragon's nest for this quest, from what I can gather." He began as he handed Astreya the paper showing the map that had many markings. "I don't know if this dragon will be friend, foe, or neither, so it's best we make sure we're ready. I can fill in a damage role, though I've also been getting better at finding things lately." He explained.

There was a small pang that Astreya felt in her chest at the way that these two talked about one another.  She didn't necessarily think that she and Zack were nearly as close as these two were- they'd only been dating on and off for about a year or so, and obviously in this world where any encounter could feasibly kill you if you weren't careful, people tended to be a bit closer regarding their relationships... or so she'd imagine.  But Zack's name was crossed out on the Monument of Life- and that wasn't something that she could get back.

Nonetheless, none of that showed on her face as a wide grin spread across it.  "Awwww, you two are so cute!  That's like, so totally awesome that you get to play together here," she spoke, before blinking slightly as Vigilon handed her the map.  She began looking it over, her gaze flickering around a bit as she saw the different parts, nodding at his words.  "I'm, like, not level capped or anything and working toward a tank role.  My damage output is... probably pretty lame," she admitted with a laugh.  "But I'm not sure if I've got the gear for tanking yet either, so like, I might just kinda be not useful in a lot of areas," she admitted, scratching her head.

"But if you're still willing to take me along I can, like, try to keep the heat off of you so you can do all the damage you want!" she cheered, the young woman bouncing eagerly, the frost vulture on her shoulder looking steadily more disgruntled.  "C'mon!" she called, heading outside the gate, eager to get started.

Vigilon would compliment Krysta back, and have his arm around her. Krysta smiled, taking the compliments very well. Astreya remarked that Krysta and Vigilon were cute together, and then she was handed the map by Vigilon, who would explain the quest scenario, now that the party was formed. He also revealed his statistical role to Astreya, who would follow suit, revealing herself as a Tank in training. "The first floor is known for relatively weaker dangers, so there shouldn't be too much for us to worry about. I may be a damage dealer myself, but I also specialize in restoration and support. If you need your defenses to be strengthened, or if your health begins dropping dangerously, I will be here to help." Krysta explained. 

Astreya would then begin to get moving, so clearly it was time to set out. Krysta looked to her small ruby red feathered dragon, Yolviinsil, who had just poked her head out shyly from behind her. Krysta gave the familiar a reassuring smile, and then she would walk out the gate. Krysta accessed her inventory as she walked, and pulled out an item she no longer could use. "I have heard that most tank players make use of shields. I don't use mine anymore, so you could have it if you would like. Even if your damage is sub-optimal, damage from thorns, an enhancement on this shield, cannot be mitigated if it activates." Krysta said as she offered her shield to Astreya.

-Offering to give Lux Regalia(T2 Shield, 1 MIT|2 Thorns) to Astreya

Vigilon was a damage dealer, Astreya was a tank in training, and Krysta was both damage dealer and supporter. The three main roles were filled by this trio, it seemed. Now it was time to set out, and Astreya would go right to it. Krysta followed suit, and Vigilon took a deep breath before stepping out. Everything had changed, so who knows what this floor was like now...he probably wouldn't be able to navigate around the floors as easily as he used to, but maybe he would figure things out in due time. Krysta would offer her shield to Astreya, and Vigilon wondered if she was doing this because she no longer needed it. Vigilon had a chance to switch weapons when he woke up, did Krysta do the same? 

Vigilon heard some soft growling from directly above him, but this growling was familiar. He knew exactly what was making the noise, and why. "I fed you an hour ago, are you seriously asking for more now?" He asked the small white frost dragon sitting on his head. The response would be the same growl, and Vigilon sighed. He pulled out two things from his inventory: His left hand had some fairly fresh meat, and on his right hand was a cupcake with vanilla frosting, topped with a snowberry from the fourth floor. The small white frost dragon would not hesitate to jump onto his right arm, and start eating the dessert. Vigilon had given the familiar meat the last time he fed her, so he kind of expected this reaction, knowing that this omnivorous little frost dragon liked sweets. He returned the meat to his inventory, Veriost was likely to eat it later.

He then pulled up his map, and looked towards the general direction of the players' destination. "Right...I guess it's this way." He noted. Hopefully there would be nothing troubling along the way...

Post Action: Gathering
ID: #191960
CD: 12 (Bonus!)
LD: 14 (2 Materials Found! | 5 Gatherer EXP)

Free Action: Hunting Familiar
ID: #191961 (1140 Col)
CD: 4 (760 Col)
LD: 6 (760 Col)
Loot: T1 Uncommon Consumable

The young woman was excited to get to go out and do a new adventure with someone.  It had been a little while since she'd been hanging out with someone to do something, and the fact that it was on the First Floor was even better.  This was a place that she was quite familiar with, and that would make it way easier to get around.  As they'd started making their way out, Krysta had offered the girl a shield, which would help in being able to defend things easier.

"Oh hey!  That's awesome!" the girl cheered in response.  "Thank you!" she spoke, graciously accepting the shield from Krysta.  "I can't use it yet since I've only got a two-handed weapon but as soon as I get a chance to, I'll work on seeing if I can't get better for a one-handed weapon too so I can make use of the shield," she beamed, grinning widely at the woman.  "And yeah!  Thorns is awesome!  I have it on my armor here and it's super cool for dealing with those grumpy monsters that want to just keep running into you," she murmured with a grin.

As Vigilon prepared to feed his own pet, Astreya glanced to hers, about to comment when the bird randomly took off, flapping into the distance.  "...and there she goes," the woman spoke, shaking her head.  What a crazy bird.  But before she could even comment on Frosty's wild flight, the bird came back, dropping a sack of Col at her feet.  "Where...I'm not even going to ask." the girl responded, shaking her head, unaware of some monsters watching the group follow Vigilon's map.

Edited by Astreya

Astreya accepted the shield from Krysta, while Vigilon fed his familiar. Astreya's own familiar, apparently a Vulture of sorts, took flight and returned to its master with a sack of col. Krysta looked to Yolviinsil, seeing if there was something she needed. The small, ruby red feathered dragon didn't seem to be in need of anything at the moment, so the familiar would remain airborne for the time being. The players continued to move onward, but then Krysta noticed a few boars in the path, looking towards the players...upon closer inspection, there wasn't simply a few...there were...how many boars were in this herd, and why had they arranged themselves like this? They were like a living blockade of tusked swine...

One of the boars let out a loud squeal, and four of the boars began charging for the players... Krysta drew her weapon, a shining, regal longsword of silver, with a hilt surfaced in gold. "Enemies inbound!" Krysta called out. She prepared herself to face these feral creatures. She would manage to strike down three of the four boars that charged at the players, but Krysta still hadn't fully gotten used to the new weight of her blade, and she missed the last one. When the first boar shattered, there was a page that appeared where the boar was. Krysta picked it up, but she did nothing more with it for the time being, as she was still in combat.

Combat rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 191962 BD: 4+2=6(hit)

ID# 191963 BD: 6+2=8(hit)

ID# 191964 BD: 6+2=8(hit)

ID# 191965 BD: 1(Critical Fail)

Blast: 21x4=84 Damage to Boars 1, 2, and 3

Cooldown Tracker(Krysta):

Spoiler

Blast: 2 Turns

Journal Page Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 191967 LD: 20(Journal Page Acquired!)

ID# 191968 LD: 7(Nothing Found)

ID# 191969 LD: 6(Nothing Found)

Vigilon: HP 700/700 EN 84/84 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 LD | PAR 9-10 |

Astreya: HP 410/410 | EN 56/56 | 9 DMG | 62 MIT | 3 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 Taunt | 8 BH | 1 Prosperity |

Krysta: HP 680/680 | EN 90/102 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 LD | 34 BH | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed: 9-10 |

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 0/50, 15 DMG

Boar 2: HP 0/50, 15 DMG

Boar 3: HP 0/50, 15 DMG

Boar 4: HP 50/50, 15 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Astreya's familiar suddenly took flight, then returned with some loot? "Huh...I didn't know familiars could do that." He remarked. He looked back to his small white frost dragon, which simply huffed and showed off her frost breath. "I know you're proud of your bone-chilling frost breath, and I'm content with knowing you can do that, I'm just noticing this, that it was new, and kind of neat. That's all." Vigilon reassured. Veriost's expression was unimpressed, but it wasn't like there was anything else that could be said or expressed in this moment.

It was then that the Boar Blockade showed up. "That's...uhhh...that's a lot of boars... I am so glad Stryder's not here." He noted. It wasn't that he minded Stryder, heck, he considered the guy a friend...but he could definitely do without the guy calling him Boar Bait.

Krysta attacked the four boars that broke off from the blockade, charging towards the players. She managed to take down three of them, so that was one left for Vigilon to deal with. He activated his weakest Sword Art, Scooped, and sliced up the Boar that Krysta had missed. When that boar shattered, there was a paper in its place. "What the...?" He picked up the paper, and stowed it into his inventory for the time being. Now all that was left was to see if the monsters retreated, or continued to fight.

ID# 191972 BD: 4+4=8(hit)

ID# 191973 LD: 16(Journal page found!)

Scooped: 23x3=69 Damage to Boar 4

Vigilon: HP 700/700 EN 82/84 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 LD | PAR 9-10 |

Astreya: HP 410/410 | EN 56/56 | 9 DMG | 62 MIT | 3 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 Taunt | 8 BH | 1 Prosperity |

Krysta: HP 680/680 | EN 90/102 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 LD | 34 BH | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed: 9-10 |

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 0/50, 15 DMG

Boar 2: HP 0/50, 15 DMG

Boar 3: HP 0/50, 15 DMG

Boar 4: HP 0/50, 15 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

"Thats... a lot of boars," the girl spoke as she blinked.  She actually hadn't ever run across the boars much when she had been here before.  She had mostly dealt with the boarlets from the quest for Lyle, but the actual full-sized boars the young woman hadn't actually dealt with.  She'd heard a number of horror stories from others about them, but since they were on the first floor, they couldn't be that bad, right?

It seemed that they were not, in fact, all that bad as Krysta cleaved through most of them in a single blow, and Vigilon moved to take out the last one.  The two of them worked in complete tandem, with Astreya finding it extremely interesting to see how well they fought together.  Like they'd both said, it was clear that they were each quite used to working with one another and that showed here in their style.

However, each of them seemed to find something on the ground, and were busy looking at that and getting it ready to put into their inventory when there was another round of grunts and stomps.  Astreya glanced up and saw that there were more headed their way.  These ones looked a little weaker, but she still figured she could take the frontline here since they were distracted.  

"Let's go!  Hiyah!" the girl called out as Frosty had already taken flight away from the battlefield, and the woman followed through with the same Art that Krysta had used, and had seemingly the same success rate, cleaving through most, but not all of them, causing them to vanish into nothingness.  "One got through!" she called over to Krysta, who had recovered first, it seemed, and was on-deck for the creature's attack!

Combat Action: SA Blast @ Boar Group-

Spoiler

Boar5
ID: #192058
BD: 4 + 3 = 7 Hit! (9*4 = 36 Damage!)

Boar6
ID: #192059
BD: 7 + 3 = 10 Hit! (9*4 = 36 Damage!)

Boar7
ID: #192060
BD: 3 + 3 = 6 Hit! (9*4 = 36 Damage!)

Boar8
ID: #192061
BD: 1 (Critical Miss!)

Allies:

Vigilon: HP 700/700 | EN 82/84 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 LD | PAR 9-10 |

Astreya: HP 410/410 | EN 46/56 | 9 DMG | 62 MIT | 3 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 Taunt | 8 BH | 1 Prosperity |
Blast CD: 0/2
Hunting Familiar: 1/5

Krysta: HP 680/680 | EN 90/102 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 LD | Holy: 8 |
Blast CD: 0/2

Enemies:

Boar 5: HP 0/35, 15 DMG

Boar 6: HP 0/35, 15 DMG

Boar 7: HP 0/35, 15 DMG

Boar 8: HP 35/35, 15 DMG

Edited by Astreya

This wasn't even the first time Krysta was using her longsword, and yet, she was still having trouble handling the weight of her weapon. Perhaps it was because she was so used to wielding a rapier, that made all the difference. She stowed the page she had found into her inventory, and witnessed Vigilon slay the fourth boar. He too, found a page of sorts. Then four more boars began making their way to the players, and Astreya moved in to intercept with an Area of Effect Sword Art, striking down all but one. Krysta then raised her weapon to attack, and she readied her sword art. This boar caught her weapon with its tusks, and thus Krysta was left to have to pull her weapon out instead of defeating this creature.

One day, she wouldn't have to worry about adjusting to this new weapon. She would reach that day soon, she hoped.

ID# 192354 BD: 1(Critical Fail)

Cooldown Tracker(Krysta):

Spoiler

Blast: 1 turn

Vigilon: HP 700/700 EN 82/84 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 LD | PAR 9-10 |

Astreya: HP 410/410 | EN 46/56 | 9 DMG | 62 MIT | 3 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 Taunt | 8 BH | 1 Prosperity |

Krysta: HP 680/680 | EN 92/102 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 LD | 34 BH | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed: 9-10 |

Enemies:

Boar 8: HP 35/35, 15 DMG

Edited by Krysta

So the boars continued their attack, apparently. Astreya pulled out her weapon and slayed three of the four boars, leaving the last one to Krysta...or so it was thought. Krysta ended up getting disarmed by the enemy's tusks, having to dislodge her weapon. If anything, at least it kept the boar distracted enough for Vigilon to have a clear shot at finishing off this particular boar...once Krysta was able to get her blade back from the enemy. Then Vigilon would rush in to attack with Scooped, before the boar had a chance to act. After it shattered, Vigilon looked to the rest of the boars. "Have you had enough?" He asked the blockade of boars. "Or are you thirsty for more?"

The boars looked to one another, before suddenly squealing loudly and dispersing at top speed. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Vigilon remarked. He then pulled out the strange paper he'd retrieved from the fourth boar. "Did anyone else get a paper of some kind during the fight?" He asked the two players he was with.

ID# 192470 BD: 5+4=9(hit), MD: 9

Scooped: 23x3=69 Damage to Boar 8

Astreya: HP 410/410 | EN 46/56 | 9 DMG | 62 MIT | 3 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 Taunt | 8 BH | 1 Prosperity |

Krysta: HP 680/680 | EN 92/102 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 LD | 34 BH | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed: 9-10 |

Enemies:

Boar 8: HP 0/35, 15 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

Astreya was pretty used to seeing people not quite manage with their weapons since the update.  There had been the option to switch a weapon type to a different one altogether which she imagined some people had taken advantage of... and it seemed that Krysta was one of them.  Then again, it could just be the fact that sometimes this game had a way of making your footing suddenly not quite as good.

She remembered having seen Freyd effortlessly deal with creatures before and yet when they were hunting the Hoya, he had been barely able to land a blow on any of them.  It had been quite silly, and thankfully the rest of their group had been able to deal with them fairly easily, but it was still strange to see someone clearly of his level of skill struggling to make it through in a fight with one.

But thankfully, Vigilon was able to cut down the remaining boar... before issuing a challenge to the rest of them.  They very quickly decided that fleeing with their digital lives still intact was the way to go, and Astreya exhaled slowly, shaking her head.  "What a weird set of-" she began, when Vigilon spoke as well, asking about papers.

"Eeeeh?  No?  I didn't get anything.  Did you guys?" she asked with a slight frown.

Vigilon: HP 700/700 | EN 82/84 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 LD | PAR 9-10 |

Astreya: HP 410/410 | EN 48/56 | 9 DMG | 62 MIT | 3 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 Taunt | 8 BH | 1 Prosperity |
Blast CD: 1/2
Hunting Familiar: 2/5

Krysta: HP 680/680 | EN 92/102 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 LD | Holy: 8 |
Blast CD: 1/2