Spoiler

Neptune's Tidings | Claw | Tier 3 | DMG 3

Cloth Trousers | Cloth Armor | Tier 3 | EVA 3

Ladybug Earrings | Accessory | Tier 3 | LD 3

Lvl 24 Randal Info
HP 480/480 | Energy 66/66 | Damage 18 (+2 SA) | MIT 20 | ACC 3 | EVA 4 | LD 6 |

Skills and Mods

Spoiler

Searching Rank 3 14SP                   (+2 LD and + 2 Stealth detection)
 Claw Rank 5 30SP                             (+7 DMG)
                Mod Stamina 4SP             (EN cost -2)
                Mod Ferocity 6SP             (+2 DMG for sword arts)
Cloth Armor Rank 5 30SP              (+20 MIT)
                Mod Athletics 4SP            (+1 DMG)
                Mod Nimble 6SP               (+1 EVA and +1 LD)
Combat Master Rank 3 13 SP      (+3 ACC )
Survival                                                (Healing +10% and No Environment DMG)
Shatter                                             (-5 EN | -15 MIT | 2 cooldown)

Randal had been hunting in the forest of the first floor for some time now, his objective was neither col not items that he could use to boost his battle statistics but rather, he wanted to get some materials from the enemies around the area. He hunted for wild boar meat which was one of the most common monsters that could be found on the first floor. 

Randal saw another player doing something similar to him, they were either looking for materials or practicing some form of dance or combat ability, as though to temper themselves through repetition. He was working hard and Randal was somewhat interested in the player. 

However, before Randal could approach any closer to him, the boar that Randal was hunting burst into pixels upon defeat and in his its place was not the usual material that Randal had been looking for but instead was a scroll of some sort. Randal unfurled the scroll in his inventory and read it, it prompted Randal to accept a quest, it involved using the scroll to find the location of something that seemed to be a dragon's nest?

Randal did not desire to do the quest alone and seeing as how he was about to reach out to the other player anyway, he decided to invite the player to join him.

"Hi, excuse me, do you wanna do a quest with me? I happen to come across a random one, and I do not like to them alone if I could avoid it." Randal said a little sheepishly, he realized that he was asking a random stranger to follow him which was pretty weird.

@zero_lost04

Edited by Randal

Practice. He had to practice more. Between the recent events and his own shortcomings, if he wanted to be anything other than a burden to those trying to clear the game he had to practice. Fortunately he was still at a level where most of the monsters on this floor could still drop loot for him and with the equipment he had it was essentially a safe practice for him to fight boats now. Zero was slightly aware of the other player nearby doing something similar, he might be farming for some drops of materials. He tried to put it out of his mind he focused his attention on fighting the boars. Every blade was slightly different, even in a game and he needed to get more practice in with the blade Macradon had give him. With a quick roll to his side and snap of his wrists, the current boar he was fighting fell. He was about to take a few deep breaths to collect himself before heading on to the next boar when the other player approached him. 

The other player had approached with his weapon sheathed and seemed to be a bit sheepish in his words when he spoke. Zero couldn’t help but look him over quickly to try to make a quick assessment of the player. Still, if the other player had meant ill, he had had plenty of opportunities long before now. 

“A quest you say?  I’ve been trying to work off the rust out here and maybe a quest is just the thing that I need.”  Zero says as he opens up his menu and does a party invite, allowing the other player to be selected as the leader of the quest since he was the one that found the scroll. “My username is zero_lost04 but feel free to call me Zero or Lost, whichever you prefer. “

Level

HP 100

EN 10

1 Rank Two Handed Straight Sword

1 Rank Heavy Armor

Base Damage - 6

Mit - 26

RGN - 2 HP

Gear

Two Handed Straight Sword of the Fallen - +2 DMG, +1 ACC

Obsidian Guard - +2 Mit, +1 RGN

Gentleman's Cufflinks - +1 ACC

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40 HP)

Edited by zero_lost04

Fantastic! The other player was not turned off by Randal forwardness and responded positively and in kind, deciding to send the party invite to Randal and introducing himself.

“Thanks for coming along Zero, my name is Randal. Take a look at the scroll here.” Randal said while taking the scroll out of his inventory and pointing out some features of the map to Zero. He also handed Zero the part of the scroll that jotted down the author’s thoughts about what he would find at the location. “You see this part of the map; I think that it reflects that part of the geographical terrain around us.” Randal mentions while trying to direct Zero’s attention to a series of mountains that formed a range a little ways into the forest. The duo began to make their way towards Randal’s suggestion and constantly checked the map to make sure they were still confident they were heading in the right direction.

“How are your combat abilities?” Randal asked Zero.

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
190424 6 3 5 5 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Find Dragon Lair 2021-04-24 10:29:09

Edited by Randal

The other player introduced himself as Randal as he accepted the party invite. He quickly showed Zero the scroll and the journal and while Randal started with the map, Zero read the journal to get some more context. Having read over it and accepting the quest himself, he was able to put together the gist of the map pretty quickly. Having grown up during a time and in an area where gps was extremely unreliable, he had learned to read maps at a pretty young age in case of an emergency. 

“I’m not at a very advanced level yet, just 5. But thanks to some friends and some decent bartering, I’ve got some pretty solid equipment that should last me until I need to upgrade to Tier 2 equipment. Plus, I’ve always loved heavy weapons in MMOs and since this one is essentially brain control, I like to think I’ve adapted pretty well. How about you, what is your general fighting style?”

Spoiler

Roll ID: 190425

LD: 13, Fail

Edited by zero_lost04

“I used to do martial arts, but I transitioned over to the claws for better AOE Coverage. That was annoying quest to take, have you heard about it? The one where you get the martial arts skill, that is a tough one. Generally, you’ll find me upfront with the enemy, but I just do what needs to be done.”

While they were talking, Randal started to realise that the terrain they were travelling on was appearing more and more familiar. The feeling extended to the point where it felt that he had even been here before. He knew that just over that rocky outcrop was a cave, but he had never ventured there before because nothing required him to and there were no living creatures around the area. He cross-referenced what he knew about the location and the map and figured out that that must be the place the author of the scroll must have been talking about.

Outside the cave, Randal looked at Zero and asked if he was ready for what might appear, getting an affirmation and readying themselves for what might be awaiting them around the corner.

Entering the cave eventually led them to a place where it opened up to reveal a ‘window’ above them where a dragon could fly up. They must have been in the middle of the rocky outcrop now. In the middle of the light laid a wounded dragon, its yellow scales marred with blood and injuries, it coddled another dragon but the other was no longer breathing nor moving. There were broken eggshells everywhere.

When they entered the dragon opened its weary eyes, it did not move but its claws began to come out.

Randal finds the lair

Spoiler
190426 2 12 18 7 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Find Dragon Lair 2021-04-24 17:13:24

Edited by Randal

“I’ve been in the town of beginnings have enough that I’ve heard about quite a few different quests. I want to say I have heard about the quest but not much in the way of details about what the quest entails. Though to be fair, I’ve really only asked about quests that had good synergy with my two handed straight sword or heavy armor, still haven’t decided on tank or dps yet.”  Zero was just trying to make some small talk while they were traveling, one of the troubles with a map like that was you had no idea if the scale was anywhere near accurate. Still, as they continued walking and talking, the terrain began to change become more like what was on the map. 

Randal almost seemed like he knew where he was going, though Zero could tell that that feeling was a little confusing to him. Suddenly they came across a cave entrance and he noticed a few gold coins scattered on the ground. “I’m sure I don’t need to say this out loud, but if this is the dragon nest, probably best not to touch anything that it might consider a part of its hoard until we know what we are telling with.”

The two enter the cave and make through way into it as it quickly widens up. The scene was set before them. A wounded dragon, a dead dragon behind, a nest that was either empty or filled only dead hatchlings or shattered eggs. Zero knew this was just a game, that what was before him was nothing but data, but that didn’t stop his anger from beginning to simmer. Such a lose senseless. He sees the dragon taken notice of them, but barely react, only doing so much as revealing its claws. It was clearly still in mourning and didn’t want to fight but would if pushed to that point. Zero raises his hands and puts them as far away from his weapon as possible, attempting to show by action instead of words that they mean no harm. 

The dragon was tired beyond belief, she had been in a terrible struggle to save her beloved and children but was unable to best her enemy.

“Who are you, why are you here?” A weary voice eeked out from the Dragon.

“We received a scroll that led us here, we do not mean you any harm. Will you tell use what happened?” Randal offered after exchanging a look of understanding with Zero.

A scroll? Forget that, if you are here to help them, please, a dragon named Carsar has done the unthinkable and kidnapped my hatchlings, save them for me and I will be in your debt.” A raspy voice grumbled from her throat.

My name is Fuzziel and I am a topaz dragon, my life is not in danger but time is of the essence, please help me.” She begs.

Randal pulls Zero aside and asks, “It’s a continuation quest and it seems to be escalating in difficulty, are you sure you want to come with?”. After hearing his reply, Randal follows up with “I don’t have anything to help her but if you do, you can come by my shop later and take one consumable item.”.

Zero had allowed Randal to take the lead on this quest, he was the one who found the scroll to begin with. He spoke kindly with the dragon and Zero was able to get an idea of what happened based on the tale and the conditions around them. Another dragon had appeared and fought with these two; killing one, wounding the other and stealing the remaining hatchlings away. The was enough to make Zero’s blood boil right away, even for data so things should be off limits, but if the point was to tug at the heart strings, they succeeded. The dragon pleaded with them for aid and Randal took him aside for a moment, asking him if he was still interested now that it looked like it was going to be a dragon fight. With a sigh, Zero opens his menu and begins scrolling through some options. 

“You know, I had intended not to allocate this SP just yet, I was going to decide if I wanted to be a tank or a dps first and try to max out the most beneficial first but it seems I don’t have time for that right now and I’ll just have to make my decision as I go.”  Zero selected his skill and allocated more of his Sp, taking 2 more ranks in 2HSS and one more rank is Heavy Armor. That would give him some more mitigation ability, along with some higher level sword arts that included some stun abilities.   He also selected one of his healing potions and took it in hand. Rather than use it, he took it over the dragon and placed it before her. 

“You have lost enough today. It’s not much, but take it, your hatchlings will need you at full strength when we return.”  Though Randal and Zero had only just met, it would be pretty clear that this quest had struck a nerve with Zero. He didn’t know if at his relatively low level if he would even be able to do anything but that didn’t matter. 

“I gave my word to aid you with this quest and a man is only as good as his word. That is true in the real world, and it is even more so while we are trapped in this world. I won’t abandon you or the dragon now that this has started. I’m ready to go when you are, let’s get this sob.” 

Spoiler

Corrected Stats

HP:100

EN:28

Base Damage: 8

Mit: 24

Rgn:2

Acc+3

3 Ranks 2HSS

2 Ranks Heavy Armor

4 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40 HP)

All other equipment remains the same  

Edited by zero_lost04

Randal watched as Zero pressed something in the floor before the Dragon, it was a small crystalline items, a healing item presumably. As he did so, a bright light flashed before them and Fuzziel seemed to be getting visibly stronger.

Although she was still unable to leave the nest she was still looking much better than before. As such she looked over at where Zero and Randal stood and a magical wind picked up, gently enveloping the two players and make them move with the blessing of the wind.

Randal and Zero get +1 Eva

Seeing as how Zero was adamant about staying, Randal did not try to persuade him otherwise, he was glad as it was to have some accompany him on his quest. Although the sentiments that were present in Zero’s words were appreciated. Integrity and Reliability were admirable traits.

After departing from the rocky outcrop, the location that Fuzziel marked on the players’ maps could be seen from where they stood, it was near a mountain that was oddly shaped, as if the dragon had breathed fire and molded it into smooth but uneven musings of an architect.

As they approached nearer, the cruved stone wrapped and slithered around them, ending up use stalagmites that aimed down at the ground and on the unlucky occasion, them.

Before them was a familiar looking creature, Carsar was as Fuzziel mentioned, a dragon. The same kind of Dragon as Fuzziel, he was angrily pacing back and forth, growling and roaring at a specific part of the cavern.

Randal and Zero could spy a flight of hatchlings huddled in the corner of the cave, scrambling closer together each time the intonation of Carsar’s voice rose.

“Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, how did it get like this! She was supposed to be with me, now that fool has gotten himself killed and arghhhh!” Carsar roared at the ground, opting to slam the walls and ground.

“What is the point of all of you if she’s dead!” Carsar roared.

There was certainly more to the story, but they would likely find out if they were to ask. Randal knew that Zero was a low-level character and so decided that there was a role that was more suited for him in this encounter.

“Zero, I am going to try and distract Carsar, you go and save the hatchlings if you can, once they are in a safe place, you can come and help me.” Randal commanded before leaping at Carsar and commencing the distraction.

Combat encounter
Randal tries to attack but misses BD 2 | [-2 EN]

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Purpose Time

190539 2 2 4 10 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Dance Macabre vs Carsar 2021-04-25 20:24:28

Carsar misses BD 6-5=1

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Purpose Time
190568 6 11 6 5 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Carsar vs Randal 2021-04-25 20:38:39

Randal Info Updated
HP 480/480 | Energy 64/66 | Damage 18 (+2 SA) | MIT 20 | ACC 3 | EVA 4 + 1 | LD 6 |
Cooldowns: 
Dance Macabre [4/3] |

Carsar info
HP 350/350 | Damage 65 | MIT 40

Edited by Randal

Zero couldn't hide the surprise on his face when the dragon released some of its power and he saw that he had gained a +1 to EVA for the upcoming fight.  He knew that this was going to be quite useful.  With a bow to the dragon, they left the area in search of Carsar, though it didn't seem like it was going to be a difficult search.  Even with the gift of flight, taking so many hatchlings would limit the distance that Carsar could get and with the two of them focused on their target, the foul dragon had no chance of escape.

More of the puzzle was beginning to take shape as they neared Casra and they could overhear him talking to him.  Unrequited love and the desire to be with be someone only to have them lost.  If Carsar hadn't stolen babies, it would almost be sad.  Zero gripped a hold of hilt of his two handed straight sword of the fallen and was about to draw it and strike with Randal when the other player stepped up and made a request.  He wanted Zero to get in front of the hatchlings and provide them cover.  He wanted to protest, but decided not to, in the end, Randal was the one who started this quest and he would defer to him, for now.  With a nod, Zero draws his blade and dashes off to the side and gets between Carsar and the hatchlings.  He didn't intend to stay on the sidelines for long, especially if Randal took some hard hits.  With his new ranks in 2HSS, he had unlocked a couple of stunning abilities, if things looked bad he figured he could lash out with those and buy a few seconds.  Turning his attention to the hatchlings, he takes up a defensive stance and readies to enter the fray at a moments notice.

Once Randal saw that Zero had taken his request to heart and was moving to put himself between the hatchlings and the oncoming battle, Randal moved out towards Carsar.

“Rats! In my cave? Time for you to die.” Carsar slammed the ground where Randal had been standing just a few moment before as Randal ran to put himself in opposite Zero with Carsar in the middle. He was running to a place that would make it the hardest for Carsar to spot anything wrong or that there was someone else with Randal in the cave.

Randal planned to meet Zero at the other side, putting them both between Carsar and the hatchlings, but Carsar moved his body to put himself between Randal and the hatchlings,

Seeing as how he was not going to be able to outrun a dragon in his own cave, Randal abruptly jerked his body and changed directions, heading straight for Carsar and delivering several sharp cuts towards the more vulnerable lower body pf the dragon.

“Fuzziel is ALIVE! You will never get her love now!” Randal bellowed causing Carsar to flinch. She was alive, but she was badly injured, I have to help her! Carsar thought to himself. Looking up and preparing to take flight, Randal delivered three sharp cuts to Carsar’s neck.

Combat encounter
Randal Crits BD 10 | [-12 EN] | Shredder 14x(20+2)= 308 DMG - 40 MIT = 268 DMG
After taking 200 DMG+, Carsar takes flight, gains +2 EVA | Less than 100 HP left, lose 3 ACC

Carsar misses BD 1
Carsar Misses BD 1
Carsar Misses BD 6-5-3=-2

Spoiler
190933 1 9 8 8 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Carsar vs Randal 2021-04-26 18:00:39
190932 10 12 13 4 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Shredder vs Carsar 2021-04-26 18:00:27
191022 6 11 11 5 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Carsar vs Randal 2021-04-27 00:13:08
191021 1 6 7 3 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Carsar vs Randal 2021-04-27 00:13:00

Randal Info Updated
HP 480/480 | Energy 52/66 | Damage 18 (+2 SA) | MIT 20 | ACC 3 | EVA 4 + 1 | LD 6 |
Cooldowns: 
Dance Macabre [3/3] | Shredder [3/2]

Carsar info
HP 82/350 | Damage 65 | MIT 40 | 2 EVA | -3 ACC
Aerial Combat Used

Edited by Randal

Randal at hit the dragon hard, dealing significant damage and causing it to recoil from him in pain and anger.  It didn’t take a fortune teller to see what was going to be coming next.  Carsar began to flap his wings and take to the sky.  It either intended to fight them from the air, hoping to rely on its breath weapon to tear us apart while we couldn’t reach it, or he was going to flee and escape from combat all together.  While the second scenario would likely allow them to complete the quest, that concept just didn’t sit right with him, so Zero decided to go ahead and make his move.

Zero rushed in and leaped up as Carsar began to take flight.  Activating his new sword art known as Lightning, he hoped to deliver a solid strike of his own and stun the beast so that it couldn’t get away.  Unfortunately, wielding such a large weapon wasn’t easy when flying through the air and the attack just barely missed striking the dragon.  It did get Carsar’s attention and Zero realized that he may not have been completely useless in this fight after all.  

“There’s the opening for you Randal, take the shot and finish this coward off!  Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine, just finish this!”

Spoiler

Roll ID : 190934

BD: 5+2-3-2=2 Miss

Zero
HP 100/100 | Energy 26/28 | Damage 8 | MIT 20 | ACC 3 | RGN 1

Cooldowns: Fight Blade 3/2

Carsar info
HP 82/350 | Damage 65 | MIT 40 | 2 EVA | -3 ACC

Edited by zero_lost04

The words that Zero was shouting were hard to comprehend as they came out as a muffled amidst the loud flapping of wings. The things that was unmistakable however was the clear distraction the Zero had became for Carsar, which as Randal did not hear but Zero did say, this was an opening for Randal.

Randal sprinted towards a wall. using the jagged and uneven portions of the cave’s surface as footholds that he would push off faster than gravity could pull him down, Randal slowly ran higher and higher until Carsar lost sight of him. Activating his own sword art, Randal felt his body propel forward, he felt the claws on both hands sink deep into Carsar’s neck, he twisted his arm causing a gurgled scream to escape from Carsar, before pulling the claws out of it’s neck and watching the mass fall from the sky where it had been hovering and disintegrating before it touches the ground.

Randal landed on the ground without the grace of a cut, the abrupt digitalisation of Carsar left his footing wanting as he crashed into the ground, fortunately it was not high enough to take any fall damage and Randal got up without any problems. Dusting himself off, Randal smiled at Zero and said, “Thanks for the help, I’m pretty sure that if it were not for you, Carsar would be headed towards Fuzziel by now.”

Randal stepped forward and petted Zero on the back. Together, they walked towards the hatchlings which chirped and grumbled around the duo in excitement, happy to be away from the bigger and meaner dragon. They could sense a familiar magic oozing from the bodies of the two humans in front of them and became quick friends.

Combat encounter
Randal Hits BD 6+3-2=7 | [-11 EN] | Viper's Sting 13x20= 260 DMG - 40 MIT = 220 DMG
Carsar Dies

Spoiler
190936 7 7 2 5 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Carsar vs Randal 2021-04-26 18:41:29
190935 6 3 8 1 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Viper’s Sting vs Carsar 2021-04-26 18:41:19

Randal Info Updated
HP 480/480 | Energy 52/66 | Damage 18 (+2 SA) | MIT 20 | ACC 3 | EVA 4 + 1 | LD 6 |
Cooldowns: 
Dance Macabre [2/3] | Shredder [2/2] | Viper's Sting [3/2]

Zero
HP 100/100 | Energy 26/28 | Damage 8 | MIT 20 | ACC 3 | RGN 1
Cooldowns: Fight Blade [3/2]

Carsar info
HP 0/350 | Damage 65 | MIT 40 | 2 EVA | -3 ACC

Edited by Randal

With great ease and grace, Randal scaled the outside of the cave mouth and leaped high into the air, going over Carsar and coming down while using his sword arts.  The claw sliced through the neck of the abominable dragon, and the final gurgles of his death rattle escaped before he fell and exploded.  Looking at the spot where the beast would have fallen, Zero breaths in deep before spitting on the dragon’s “grave”.  He takes a quick look around and scans the area, wondering if the dragon’s horde might be nearby.  He doesn’t find anything with a cursory glance and decides to focus his attention here to this moment in time.  Randal stood up from where he fell and thanked the older player for his support before patting him on the back.

”Nah, you could have easily handled this without me, I wasn’t much use this time.  Let me feel like I’m contributing something, I’ll help take care of the hatchling and make sure that they can make the trip back to their mom, do you want to scout around a bit and see if you can find Carsar’s horde?  There might be something good in it.”  Zero turns to face Randal and, with a sheepish grin and one hand behind his head, offers what he thinks is a fair assessment of his meager contribution to this quest so far.  At least he could do something for these children and get them back home.  That thought seemed almost poetic to him.

Spoiler

Roll ID: 191059

LD 9 - Fail

Edited by zero_lost04

The little dragons continued to dance around Randal and Zero as they had their conversation. “Don’t worry about it, I already looked around and I don’t think that I saw anything worth exploring. You should not look so down, you made major contributions that were not combat related. I could only take on the dragon so fearlessly because it made it possible for me to fight without fear that Carsar would make hostages of the hatchlings, or when you distracted Carsar long enough for me to get the finishing blow off. You were of great assistance and I am sure one day you will get your fair share of combat as well. Not all beasts are as fragile as Carsar.” Randal encouraged.

Tell you what though, you can lead the way back to Fuzziel.” Randal mentioned carrying one hatchling in his arms and another on his shoulder. The hatchling on his should fought for space with Mr. Pebbles and they eventually accepted a temporary cohabitation situation of the land space atop his arms.

One of the hatchlings that were still on the ground dropped something in front of the duo, it was another piece of the journal entry. Let us recap, there was map that led us to Fuzziel and a journal entry that contained the words of someone who was fascinated with dragons.

Opening up this new scroll, Randal found that it was like layered cake, each layer marking a spot on the relative map offered with X’s and O’s, the map earlier also had X’s and O’s which led them to Fuzziel, so that must mean that there were more dragons. The plot was thickening, this is a chain quest!

Spoiler
191071 2 3 1 1 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Carsar Treasure 2021-04-27 19:06:33

Edited by Randal

Zero turned his head away from Randal for a moment.  He knew that the other player was just trying to cheer him and he knew that it wasn’t coming from a place of condescension, but he couldn’t help but feel a little talked down too. Still, he knew that wasn’t how it was intended so he didn’t let it bother him as he collected himself.  He looked once more around the area, certain that Carsar’s horde had to be around here somewhere but he was getting distracted but the hatchlings who had taken a bit of a shine to him.  

“Let me see what I can do to help make the trip a little easier for a couple of these little ones.  While I’m getting them ready for the trek, do you want to take another look around to see if the dragon’s horde is nearby?  My gut is telling me that Carsar wouldn’t have stopped here for  no reason so his horde has to be around here somewhere.”  Zero tried to put his limited usefulness in the battle out of his mind and instead focus on that task that was hand.  Most of the hatchlings were fine, but a couple of them had some minor injuries that could make the relatively short trip back more difficult.  He didn’t really have any first aid skills and using more of his small stockpile of healing potions wasn’t necessarily a good idea either, but with a system as varied as SAO, surely he could get something worked out to make the trek a little bit easier.

”I think we are about good to go when you are ready.”

Spoiler

Roll ID: 191448

LD: 6 failure 

Edited by zero_lost04
Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose  Time
191449 4 11 15 4 Randal http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Treasure horde 2021-04-29 18:50:59

Randal was about ready to leave but Zero made a very good point, there had been no opportunity for Randal to really take a good look around and the previous search was just a cursory one. Surely a dragon as vicious as Carsar must have treasure somewhere in his lair.

“Hold on just one second” Randal said as one of the hactchlings began to tug at his trousers. Mr. Pebbles started to move, his liquid-ish form slithering down Randal’s side and forming at the floor, startling the dragon into realsing Randal’s pants. Pebbles opened its two orange magma eyes and stared at the Topaz hatchling, forming into a shape similar to it. The hatchling hissed before glaring at Randal and pouncing into one of the deeper recesses of the Rocky Outcrop.

“Let’s follow it,” Randal suggested to Zero quickly, before chasing down the livelier of the hatchlings. When Randal and Zero arrived at a turn in the cavern system, they were greeted by a glow stone cavern that illuminated the gold coins and items that were scattered across the floor.

Randal finds the Treasure Horde
The party gets 5,000 col and 15 Materials

Edited by Randal