[F21-PP] A Voice Heard (Nature's Treasure)

An early morning on the horizon, casting the birth of floor 22 in a slight dim glow. A rising sun claims its place atop the lake of reflection, burning its very image into that reflective water causing it to glow silver like a mirror. A reach to the table at his side clutches for a pair of glasses, helping them to his face. A slide of his finger over as memories of the most recent raid play back in his head like a record. A slight static recoils from his fingertips to the metal, there was more to take care of. His HUD slinks open and he unchecks a few affairs bringing them onto the right side of his vision. A chore list. Turning his waist sees his feet off the side of the bed, reaching for the neatly folded robe at his side. A grasp of that crimson fabric sees it sputter as it flows around his shoulders. Into its pocket, a small blue sapphire. A muttered word to the device sees it take to a glow.

A flash of light with a still muggy clarity, and Raidou stood in Tomoika. A rub of his eyes to stave off the remnants of slumber, as he approached the board ready to get started.

Consumed:
Accuracy +3/Filled: 181549-3
Protein +2: 184278
Damage +3: 184185-1

Raidou | HP: 860/860 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 52 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 47 | LD: 6

Spoiler

Raidou, Firm Anima Vanguard Captain
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 60
HP: 860/860
EN: 104/104

Stats:
Damage: 28
Mitigation: 52
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 6
Battle Healing: 47
Loot Dice: 6

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sunlight - Finality of Faith [T4/Perfect/2HSS] +3 Damage
Armor: Robe of the Red Wanderer [T1/Perfect/Cloth] +3 Evasion
Misc: Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy

Skills:
Searching R5
Cloth Armor R5
Fighting Spirit
Howl
2HSS R5
Battle Healing R5
Extended Mod Limit

Active Mods:
Detect
Focused Howl
Nimble
Ferocity
Vengeful Riposte
Tracking

Inactive Mods:

Active Extra Skills:
Forgotten King’s Authority
Parry
Survival
The Nomad who wanders

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Iron Will (Tierless/Unique/Salve) Bloodclot: 1
Terra Firma Scale: 1
Darkness Salve: 3
Mass Heal Crystal: 5
Mass Heal Crystal: 5
Teleport Crystal: 1
Inert Pillar Fragment [Vanity/Broken Glowstone]: 1

Eruda lays in a dream like state, next thing she knows, Raserei licks her face. Awaking from her slumber as she grabs her wolf's head softly in a chuckle saying "Okay, I am awake." Sitting up releasing the warm figure, she sits in her bedroll. Rubbing her eyes with a yawn, she gets to her feet now. Raserei grabs the hilt of Eruda's new weapon from the counter top and hands it to Eruda. The new skill she had gotten, Gathering... She knew what she was going to do today. She needed to get it leveled. Grabbing the weapon from the wolf that seemed more prepared than her and ready to go. She was already standing at the door waiting. Eruda just chuckles and opens the door. The early morning sun blared in her eyes, and soon they would readjust. Walking out the door, closing it with the click of the lock. Trailing to the warp gate now, stepping to the pad, saying "Floor 21" as she disappears. Landing on the floor, she sees that red robe by the quest board. Eruda just smiles walking to him. "Mind if I join you," as she walks to Raidou. 

Eruda | HP: 760/760 | EN: 88/88 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 147 | BH: 38 | BRN: 56 | REC: 4 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Spoiler

Eruda, The Rising Phoenix
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 20
HP: 760/760
EN: 88/88

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 147
Battle Healing: 38
BRN: 56
REC: 4
TAUNT
THRNS: 72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Consuming Pyre - Surt T4: (Burn 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T4: Damage Mitigation 3 (+72 Mitigation)
Misc: Stalwart Defender T4: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1)

Skills:
1HCS R2
Heavy Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Fighting Spirit
Howl

Active Mods:
Iron Skin
Rampart
Focused Howl
Steadfast

Active Extra Skills:
Block R5
Leadership R3

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal: 1
Ebon Tether - Beauty (+3 Loot Dice)

Edited by Eruda

A pause as the quest is accepted, and Nemo seemed almost disgruntled at the new player joining them. Eruda, having completed her own rendition of the quest to follow in his footsteps. "Not at all." He offered but a simple reply to the girl, extending the quest in tandem to her alongside a matched party invite. He takes the first few steps before taking a glance over his shoulder to seek out Eruda and see if she was keeping tow with his advance. Into the thickened yellow fog, back to the place where he had seen her specter some time ago. Where Juiblex was found. The foundation of everything, she'd finally get to see it in person. With their strange NPC third wheel, who seemed disgruntled following behind them both as well. Raidou was hovering his blade with his mind. Ready to pull the trigger like he was before, just in case Nemo decided to pull a fast one.

Eruda keeps pace with Raidou through the yellowed fog after excepting the invites. The added person seemed to be staring at Eruda, almost like he was watching her every move. What was his problem... Raidou slips into the small hidden hole between the rocks. Eruda follows through, landing on the other side with Nemo not far behind. Eruda looks into the interior of the cave, in some since it looked like a darkened garden. Anything and everything you could possible want to gather. It was all here... It was like a treasure mine and now that Eruda had the gathering skill she could finally start to dig through it carefully. Eruda gets to a knee at the first herb patch and just touches the leaves, as she hears behind her, "DON'T TOUCH THAT, YOU'll ruin it." Eruda turns slightly to Nemo with a brow raised... "I would never destroy something so beautiful," she says with a small smile meaning every word... "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, LEAVE IT BE," A flare in Nemo's eyes causing his deminor to completely change. He started to turn red with anger... Eruda gets to her feet now... "What did I do..." saying confused. "YOU INTEND TO DESTROY THE NATURE I HAVE CREATED, A LESSON HAS TO BE TAUGHT," Nemo says as his form shifts into a enlarged Green Dragon. Eruda pulls her sword and shield out highly confused how he got so angry so fast by just the touch alone... 

Drawing his blade and a snap of lightning fills the chamber, like a bolt he blindsides Nemo in silence. A static discharge cascades out and off the blade, FTK's remnants still lingering the fibers of his being. In that quiet it was clear that Raidou was not at all enthused regarding the bosses hostility toward the blonde tank, as he flourishes the steel with a quick pivot and locks it into place in his defensive posture. "I suggest you second guess your actions, Nemo. I will not allow you to harm her." a flare of red on his iris and a mix of that red spirit draining from him and parading off in the distance. The blonde tank took to her weapons quickly as well, understanding the threat. The nomad thought that Nemo would get the idea from their previous conversations, but that thought was clearly misguided. His programming was clear even still, unable to get what was being spoken through that forced hand. He still wasn't human.

Galaxy Destroyer [x17/AoE], -16 EN (14 + 2 [1 Target]), Galaxy Destroyer CD [0/4]

ID# 191095 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] dealing 29x17=493=100=393 DMG

Players:
[3] Raidou | HP: 860/860 | EN: 98/104 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 52 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 47 | LD: 6
Eruda | HP: 760/760 | EN: 88/88 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 147 | BH: 38 | BRN: 56 | REC: 4 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Mobs:
Nemo, the Wind of Gaia | HP: 327/720 | DMG: 226 | MIT: 100 | EVA: 2
Twin Fangs | On a natural BD of 9 with a CD of 8+, the boss tears into the player with razor sharp fangs, inflicting 35*Tier unmitigable damage.
Nature’s Roar | On a natural BD of 10, Nemo unleashes a gust of wind on the player, inflicting 65*Tier mitigatable damage.
Gaia’s Protection | Nemo cannot be reduced below 10 HP, and the fight ends once the player reduces his health to this level.

Raidou clashes against Nemo as his attention shifts to him, becoming more and more enraged at the simple gesture. Eruda focused on Nemo, Raidou said that he would not let him hurt her, the same would go for her though... Eruda lets out a battle cry but this time was different... A burst of blue flames that stuck against her frame, dancing off her figure. Eruda walks a bit closer as Nemo's head quickly shifts to her now. Not able to leave her piercing gaze. If she could help it, she was going to do the only thing she knew how to do, Protect the ones she loved. In that instance Nemo sends out a gashing wind against Eruda that felt like pins and needles at first, as Eruda pushed her shield up to cover her face from the blow. It was clear that the entire room was in a huge rage frenzy, but Nemo did not have what Eruda and Raidou had... Walking a bit closer she holds her Shield against her chest as dark blue flames danced around Eruda. "I have him, Finish it..." saying as she holds her ground now, not allowing Nemo to look away... 

Focused Howl -4 EN, CD (0/4)

ID# 191096 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical! Nemo, the Wind of Gaia vs Eruda, Nature's Roar Activates Dealing 65*4=260-147=113 Damage OOF!

Players:
[3] Raidou | HP: 860/860 | EN: 88/104 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 52 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 47 | LD: 6
[7] Eruda | HP: 647/760 | EN: 84/88 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 147 | BH: 38 | BRN: 56 | REC: 4 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Mobs:
Nemo, the Wind of Gaia | HP: 327/720 | DMG: 226 | MIT: 100 | EVA: 2
Twin Fangs | On a natural BD of 9 with a CD of 8+, the boss tears into the player with razor sharp fangs, inflicting 35*Tier unmitigable damage.
Nature’s Roar | On a natural BD of 10, Nemo unleashes a gust of wind on the player, inflicting 65*Tier mitigatable damage.
Gaia’s Protection | Nemo cannot be reduced below 10 HP, and the fight ends once the player reduces his health to this level.

Edited by Eruda

Galaxy Destroyer CD [1/4]

Tearing beneath Eruda's right side, sucking those flames in as he passes in a vacuum. A mixture of energies as he pivots past, carving a drastic line of red across Nemo's torso. Those sapphire colored embers follow suit and scorch the creature. A recoil as Raidou pivots and slides with the carried momentum, a platinum shield slams into it seconds behind. Stumbling and skittering to a grind, Nemo tumbles and begins to lose his feathers. A sharp cough "Ow." is all that is dropped from his lips, glancing back to see Eruda sliding her feet and bringing that wall closer to her body and a flutter of a red robe as the weapon is sheathed. A pair of glared lenses and the flames begin to drain away, losing their intention. He had bit off much more than he can chew, and this was the first they'd been working solely. Bad move Nemo, bad move.

Calamitous Disaster [x15], -12 EN, Calamitous Disaster CD [0/3]

ID# 191097 results: Battle: 3+6-2=7, Hit vs. Nemo, the Wind of Gaia dealing 28x15=420-100=320 DMG, Gaia's Protection triggers

Players:
[5] Raidou | HP: 860/860 | EN: 80/104 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 52 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 47 | LD: 6
[7] Eruda | HP: 647/760 | EN: 84/88 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 147 | BH: 38 | BRN: 56 | REC: 4 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Mobs:
Nemo, the Wind of Gaia | HP: 10/720 | DMG: 226 | MIT: 100 | EVA: 2
Gaia’s Protection | Nemo cannot be reduced below 10 HP, and the fight ends once the player reduces his health to this level.

A sharp exhale as the flames vanish. Nemo's form presented normal as before. Something was different, it was the first time that she had actually fought side by side with Raidou. It felt good to know that she could hold her own and allow Raidou that opening. "I will say it again," as she puts her equipment away. "No harm will come to this place, I will make sure of it." Glancing to Raidou she alters her words. "We will make sure of it." A smile forms on her face as she walks to Nemo with an outstretched hand. Nemo hesitates for a moment but takes her hand as she helps him to his feet. "Fine, I am just gonna," as he points to the corner of this coves room and take a seat on a box rubbling his head. 

Her eyes shift back to Raidou, "That felt really good..." she says as her face becomes a bit flushed. "Working with you I mean..." she looks to the ground and clears her throat slightly. Taking a deep breath as she gets to one knee and tries to work the new profession. Her hands hover slowly over the herbs as she tries her best to focus on this... A few plucks leaving the main stem in the soil. She continues to work on it...

ID# 191102 results: Craft: 3, Loot 15 Success! (+3 Gather EXP, +2 Materials, +1 Gathering Skill)

Gathering Experience: (3/49)

Total Material:
3 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)
14+ = 1 Material (Gathering Skill)

Rank 1
CD:
[1-6] = No additonal materials.
[7+] = 1 additional material.

Gathering attempts: +1 EXP
Successful gathers: +3 EXP
Critical gathers (additional materials/Demonic Shards): +5 EXP

Edited by Eruda

Watching on as Eruda gave Nemo the same reassurance that he had paid to the boss the first time through. A peel of his lenses after a slide of his weapon back into its scabbard as he travels leaving her the same discussion in her own right. She had earned it the very same. A sudden drop and shift of intentions toward Raidou sees him pause. "I suppose your right, I cannot wait to see what else can come of this." His eyes quickly dart away from locking with hers. Something about that statement had made him more uncomfortable than he should be, and unsure how to respond to it his abstinence spoke leagues. His attentions lock plainly to the patch of plants, until the fragrance that linked to the girls flesh graced his nose. The red on his face, this strange illusion that he'd never been aware of until the return of Ruri. Until the complete decimation of Shadow at the frontlines hands. Something was different.

ID# 191450 results: Craft: 7+2=9, Loot: 20+1=21
2 [+15], 1 [+13], 1 [CD 5+] = 4 Materials
Gathering R2: [77/199] +7 EXP

• 4 weeks later...

A soft bite of her bottom lip as Raidou says something that catches her off guard. I was unlike him to say something like that. Her chest felt heavy with emotion now. What would come of them... It was a question that she pondered for so long. Now that things seemed to be getting serious between them, she could find the right words to say. Fighting, dealing orders to the group sure. This though... This felt more real than the game itself. In her real life that she lived practically alone, something like this would change it forever. Remembering what Shiina had told her just a little while back, without looking to Raidou saying "I was wondering... Am I someone you would want to know outside this world?" Her hands shift through the plants softly and nervously. The thought that they lived so close to each other, but never knowing that one or the other existed until now. Such strong gravity, is what Eruda felt, through everything to what has yet to come. She wanted to know what they would become as well...

ID# 194023 results: Craft: 2, Loot 2 (+1 Gathering EXP)

Gathering Experience: (4/49)

Total Material:
3 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

A glance into his hand with a pause as Eruda began to ask that which he feared she would. The girl was no fool, and in her subtly Raidou was curious if she could sense him unraveling just a bit beneath it all. There was still a bit of that lingering concern, that confusion. A pair of rings in a cup that he couldn't begin to fathom. A reach out for her plucked hand and an offer of the very same plant in his hand. "Alone they don't seem like much." Raidou offers her as they are held in proximity, before a flare and peel of tools makes something appear at seemingly nowhere. Without tools, it wouldn't be some grand brew, but it was to prove the point. Manifesting a vial in his hand as both cease to exist and become one within a bottle. "I think that if we were to meet, neither of us would be the same at the end." A nervous shake in his voice.

ID#194025 results: Craft: 7+2=9, Loot: 17+1=18
2 [+15], 1 [+13], 1 [CD 5+] = 4 Materials
Gathering R2: [84/199] +7 EXP

Eruda hears the nervousness of the words that he spoke. A slight smile forms of her face as she watched him quickly mix something together, to make a point maybe?? That statement, though. "I came into this game to gain my voice. To become someone that would be unrecognizable from whom I was back in the real world. I disliked that part of my life, and from whom I have become, this is the real me. I understand that people going home may have to deal with other untold issues. So Raidou, are you this man that I have grown to know, or would you revert back to who you were before this world." She knew that they probably lived very different lives, but she would like to think that he gained something greater than just friendship here. A shift into the herbs with a few more plucks, she felt she was getting a hang of this gathering thing...

ID# 194027 results: Craft: 2, Loot 18 (+3 Gathering EXP, +2 Materials, +1 Material from Gathering Skill)

Gathering Experience: (7/49)

Total Material:
6 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

Looking to that vial as if it held some meaning that he needed to glean. "Well your voice seemed to be found, you're no longer that quiet flower I once knew." Raidou offered rather loosely to Eruda as his eyes held stable against the glass. "I am leagues past who I was, but in the same vain I am still the same. Somehow in here, all that I was and to be was simply exasperated to an extreme. I was forced to become something I never imagined I would. Even still I am unconvinced that I am right for what needs to be done. But if not me, then who would?" A sentiment, that he held for so long. That notion that he was made into the role he now carried, finding himself ill-suited for what it meant. He was never a leader, nor a follower. A silent third party at best.

ID#194033 results: Craft: 8+2=10, Loot: 10+1=11
1 [+11] = 1 Materials
Gathering R2: [87/199] +3 EXP
Total Materials: 9

Eruda looks up to him now. Listening carefully to the heartfelt words, "Is it possible that within you becoming a leader to this guild that it was actually second nature. That you knew what has always needed to be done, you just needed help to expand what was possible. Proving to if not only yourself that you could do what needed to be done for that perfect outcome..." Eruda paused for a moment to glance at the vial that Raidou was holding. "An infinite amount of possibilities and so many paths that could have defined one's self. You chose this one. To stand and fight, to protect and lead. You may think that you were forced into this role, but why did you continue with that notion.  Why do you think you chose this specific path?" She was unsure if she was making any sense, but the one thing she did know is she would not be here right now, without Raidou's light leading her through the dark. 

ID# 194037 results: Craft: 6, Loot 18 (+5 Gathering EXP, +2 Materials, +2 Material from Gathering Skill)

Gathering Experience: (12/49)

Total Material:
10 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda
  • 4 weeks later...

A twist of his glasses as he rights them on the bridge of his nose, a bit of grime on his fingertips. "A fair assertation. I have made my choices and I don't regret a single one. Perhaps it is my mindset that makes where I now am so easy to be. A choice made for me through decision." Raidou slides a vial away, allowing the glass to find shelter within a bag on his side. "I will continue to walk this path to the end for how ever long that may be. I will not falter in the steps I take and no longer will I get hung up on those I cannot save from themselves. I have discarded a sense of righteousness, and have taken a path of truth. There will be those that will stand in our way, and I'd like to not see you tarnished by such."

Raidou spoke to the player killers he had slain, and done so without regret. Only a wish that things had been different alone.

"We want to survive this, then stick to the correct trail I've burned. We've burned into this place. No risks, be prepared, Know your enemy. I preach these, for reasons that so many fail to see. Am I leader only because I can see the big picture, the end of the moves that people are making?" These questions to which Raidou sought answers but rarely found any. As if Eruda could answer them.

ID#195389 results: Craft: 11+2=12, Loot: 9+1=10
Gathering R2: [90/199] +3 EXP
Total Materials: 9

Eruda simple smiles. It was clear that he knew what he wanted and where he was heading. Picking lightly through the herbs as she listens carefully. Those people that stood in their way. Those types of people that take prey upon the inexperienced. She couldn't agree more. "You see the bigger picture, the straight and obvious outcomes because others have chosen not to. They don't have the mind set that we or even our companions have. They chose the worse outcome and went with it because they thought that it was the only way." Eruda pauses for a moment... "Those people didn't have someone like you to guide them through the impossible, and for that I am grateful. You helped me and many others find the light in a very stressful situation." 

She takes her hand and places it on Raidou's. A twist of her head to look up at him. "We have an army behind us that is slowly growing, and with that I feel like as long as we stick together, it will be enough to end this game." She looks at his frames with sincere and hopeful eyes. "I don't want it all to end, though. Some things are worth keeping close," Eruda was hoping that he knew what she was talking about. She wrapped the already placed hand around his with a smile that painted on her face.

ID# 195390 results: Craft: 8, Loot 14 (+5 Gathering EXP, +2 Materials, +2 Material from Gathering Skill)
Gathering Experience: (17/49)
Total Materials:
14 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

An interesting interpretation from Eruda the blonde off tank, with a strange amount of understanding. Raidou accepts her hand on his own, but his eyes remain locked on his intentions. "Lets get this taken care of for you." He begins to move his hands again, the subtle snaps of the plants beneath him trying to stable a heart a flutter. He had a clear goal that he was trying to reach. Adding them into his back and returning the pile catching view of a pair of prying eyes from Nemo. It seemed as though the NPC was interested in their little exchange, so much so that he was stuck on them both. Raidou could feel his vision on him and although he wasn't looking directly to the guy, he knew. "Everything is worth keeping. But your right, more than some others." Raidou remarks but it was in regard to more than just the herbs.

ID#195391 results: Craft: 10+2=12, Loot: 10+1=11
1 [+11] = 1 Material
Gathering R2: [93/199] +3 EXP
Total Materials: 10

The question she asked earlier brought a conversation that was very enlightening. Thinking about what Shiina mentioned... "Rai..." her voice seemed a bit hesitant now. It was clear that he had things that were difficult outside this world. Her face began to fluster as she spoke. She would take this conversation a bit slow. For her it was a lot to take in when she first realized it. "Those walls that you see every day that surround the area I now know to be Mugen Tenshin Clan you mentioned a little while back... I live just outside those walls. Near the large clock tower that rings midday on the dot..." Her face was not just flustered now. It was full on red like the robe placed on the ground beneath his knees. Trying to focus on the plants it front of her, she bites her bottom lip. He mentioned that he was unsure that he wanted to meet outside this place, but knowing what she does, it was going to be hard not to... 

ID# 195396 results: Craft: 3, Loot 18 (+3 Gathering EXP, +2 Materials, +1 Material from Gathering Skill)
Gathering Experience: (20/49)
Total Materials:
17 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

A slight pause in his movements, before they continue to play as normal. "Interesting." Raidou didn't really know how to respond. From the looks of it Eruda was literally in his back yard at home. Outside this place. The odds were truly staggering. What a fickle twist of fates, having her so close and yet so far away at the same time. Ripping free a few more plants and sliding them away. "I don't really know how to respond." the nomad spoke his normal truth, as he was struggling to place his feelings into words. A glance to the blonde tank through the corner of his eye. She was so flushed it was clear she was embarrassed. "It's alright, I know you were trying to let me know. To see what I thought." His attempts to reassure her may not quite of struck the cord that he wished to. There was still so much to do, but somehow it seemed so much less important with this newfound knowledge.

ID#195443 results: Craft:6+2=8, Loot:9+1=10
Gathering R2: [96/199] +3 EXP
Total Materials: 10

Eruda shuts her eyes, her hands stop moving for only a moment. Taking a slow, deep breath and she apparently was trying to even her breathing out. This happened every time... What she felt for this man was beyond what she knew. Her chest was tight as her heart raced. Why... "Yea, maybe... but I can't say I was expecting much." It was a bit straightforward but true... That day that they spent together was the most magical one yet... Even if Rai knew exactly what to do or say in each of those moments, his feelings were still unsaid toward her. The kiss was simply breath taking and she knew that he felt something from that. "You say that you don't believe in fate, but time after time again has proven your theory wrong." It was a weird concept but true beyond belief. "Those tea leaves revealing something that caught us both off guard, and the new information about living decades apart in the same exact place. The way we fight beside one another, the strength that we both feel in doing so." Eruda pausing for a moment. It was time that she laid it all out in the light. "We have a bond stronger that either one of us can deny. To me Raidou... That sounds like fate..." Eruda says all this without looking directly at him as her hands peal through the plant fiber one at a time...  

ID# 195444 results: Craft: 3, Loot 13 (+3 Gathering EXP, +1 Material)
Gathering Experience: (23/49)
Total Materials:
18 Materials  

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD: