[PP - F1] Weeding The Variants [FtE]

Kura meandered through the city of the first floor with another cup coffee in hand. It was another beautiful morning, and because of that he was feeling a little nostalgic. It's been days since he's farmed on this floor, and while not a long time for most, it felt strange to him. He's been farming this floor every day for years now, so to leave it for such a extended period of time made him miss the place. But now he was revisiting his old stomping grounds, and maybe going for a boar or something along the way.

The wind gently rolled over his skin, as if welcoming him back from his tribulations from the other floors. He glanced at the time, seeing it being only 8 am. He had plenty of time to relax, even packing a meal alongside a few desserts he bought from Daemien. Though he admittedly ate one while having breakfast. Regardless, he looked forward to doing whatever his whims decided.

"It's a peaceful day"

(Player Stats)

Spoiler

Kura | Lv. 7 | HP: 140/140 | EN: 32/32 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 3 

Equipped Items:

• | "Betsy” | Warhammer | 2 Handed Weapon | Tier 1 | Rare | Damage/Damage | 
  • | "Small Peppermint Sack" | Trinket | Tier 1 | Perfect | Accuracy/Accuracy/Accuracy |
  • | "Gold Rings" | Trinket | Tier 1 | Perfect | Evasion/Evasion/Evasion |

Skills:

• | “War Hammer“ | Rank 4 | Weapon Skill | Passive | 
  • | "Charge" | Combat Skill | Post Action |

Consumed Items:

Battle-Ready Inventory:

• | 3x “Starter Healing Potions” | Potion | - | Heals 50 HP |
  • | 1x "Teleport Crystal" | Crystal | Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.
  • | 1x "Coffee" | Potion | Consumable | Tier 1 | Perfect | HP Recovery/HP Recovery/HP Recovery|
  • | 2x "Spy Glass" | 3x Uses Each | Reduces Post Time Between Field Bosses by 5

Edited by Kura

Stats

Spoiler

Blueberry,
Level: 6
Paragon Level: 0
HP: 120/120
EN: 30/30

Stats:
Damage: 4
Mitigation: 12
Evasion: 2
BLD: 12
PARA
REC: 2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Blue Poison | T1 War Hammer : 2 Bleed | Paralyze
Armor: Blue Blazer | T1 LA : 2 MIT | EVA
Misc: Blue Bangle | T1 Trinket: 2 Recovery | EVA

Skills:
War Hammer R1

Active Mods:

Inactive Mods:

Active Extra Skills:

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Spoiler

<<Nepent Variant>>

<<Nepent Variant>> is a one and a half meter tall man-eating shrubbery consisting mostly of vines. It uses two long vines with razor sharp leaves at the ends as weapons to cut its opponents. They are rare and usually travel in groups of normal nepents without the large red flower or fruit atop of their head. Such flowers and fruits can be used to make potions to heal injuries. 

Stats:
HP: 200
MIT: 10
DMG: 25
ACC: 1
EVA: 0

Skills:

• <<Plant Frenzy>>: On MD 9-10, the Nepent will strike all party members for 35 DMG.
  • <<Photosynethsis>>: On CD 9-12, the Nepent will restore 15 HP and gain 5 MIT until its next turn.
  • <<Weapon Lock>>: Only Sword Arts of Rank 2 or lower may be used against this boss.
  • <<Tier Lock>>: For the duration of the fight, all of the participants’ stats that scale with Tier are calculated as though they’re Tier 1. [DMG/MIT/BLEED enhancements etc.]

Stepping out of a bakery that she had quite familiar with, her teeth were sunk into a blueberry toaster strudel. A fine cuisine for the early hours of a day. Many players were just arising from sleep, but Blue always found that she didn't need much sleep, only resting for about five hours each night. Late to bed and early to rise, that was the phrase right? The pungent aroma of coffee filled her nostrils, forcing her to pause in her eating. She didn't wish to ruin the pleasant taste of her pastry with another aroma. Electric blue eyes scanned the area, quickly finding the source of the bitter substance. Whether it was a lucky find or not, the source was someone she had met previously. 

Holding the pastry in her mouth, she would wipe her hands off on her jacket and chase the boy down. Taking a bite and removing the pastry from her mouth, she jumped in front of him excitedly. Swallowing the food, she gave him a cheerful greeting. "Hey Kura! Whatcha up to? Coffee again? So boring." 

Hearing the foot steps behind him, Kura assumed it was just another player making their way through the town. What he was not prepared was for Blueberry to leap from the shadows in front of him. He was luckily able to stop in time before he barreled into her, and more importantly kept his coffee from spilling. While most would be surprised by Blueberry's sudden appearance, Kura instead focused on the more pressing concern of her calling out his taste in beverages.

"The taste reminds me of good times is all, I'll be the first to admit that it isn't exactly the most pleasant of drinks. Also good morning Blue. As for what I'm doing, I'm just going through an old routine I had for nostalgia sake. Hunt a few mobs down, have lunch outside, then continue grinding until sundown."

Despite him saying that about his coffee, he would have a little smile every time his cup touched his lips. After another sip of his drink, he would pose a similar question to Blueberry.

"How about you? What are you up to?"

Edited by Kura

Kura came to a stop in front of her, his eyes watching his beverage. "Good times? Really? The only thing I think when I smell it is being kept away by my roommate as she studied and did homework late into the night." He mentioned what he was doing, and didn't cease her disappointment. "Sounds boring." 

"How about you? What are you up to?"

A frown appeared on her face before she took another bite of her strudel. "Bothering people. But I suppose im now hunting a few mobs down, having lunch outside, and grinding until sundown now." She stepped behind him and gave him a light push in the direction of the outside of the floor. "Lets go, only fourteen hours until sundown!" Finishing her pastry, she would now follow Kura into the plains beyond the town of beginnings. 

Once outside, she looked out, seeing many of the typical boars. She didn't really find herself fighting them all too often. She wasn't that good at fighting, and hadn't been spending her skill points on her weapon. She'd been patiently waiting until she could properly use healing skills. 

Kura would think about said good times, which were basically similar to Blueberry's roommate situation where he would stay up long hours to grind on his MMO, or pouring over his textbooks. Boring to everyone else, the peaks of his life in Kura's opinion. Putting aside about what that says about his psyche, Kura would simply shrug in response to the first part of Blueberry's reply, believing they had different tastes in fun.

He took the tap on the back as the signal to go, but before he did looked back with a curious expression when he heard Blueberry's words when he was being pushed.

"But you're not bothering me. Do you plan to bother other people afterwards?"

While talking with Blueberry, he saw a Nepent Variant in the distance. Thinking it was alone, he began sprinting forward, his war hammer appearing in his hand. With an over head swing, he looked to crush the Nepent. But before it could land, two vines appeared before him and blocked his blow. While the first Nepent ran away to safety far in the distance, he looked towards the now very angry source of the vines, a Nepent Variant.

"Ah, there's momma."

As he says that, the field boss looked for revenge, lashing out with the vines originally used for defense. Not being caught flat footed after his failed charge, he weaved his way through the counter attack, trying to look for his own.

<<Field Boss Spawned: Nepent Variant>>

(Combat)

Spoiler

Declaration Phase:

Kura | Lv. 7 | HP: 140/140 | EN: 32/32 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 3 | HATE: 0

Blueberry | HP: 120/120 | EN: 30/30 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 12 | EVA: 2 | BLD: 12 | PARA | REC: 2 | HATE: 0

First Nepent Variant | HP: 200/200 | DMG : 25 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 10

Combat Phase:

Post Action | "Lift Asunder [Charge]" | x11 | 11 EN Cost | Miss | New EN Cost: 4 |

ID #194853 | BD 1 - 1 + 5 = 1 | Critical Miss | DMG: 0 | Lift Asunder [Charge] vs Nepent Variant

ID #194853 | MD 3 - 3 = 1 | l Miss | DMG: 0 | Nepent Variant vs Kura (Same Roll)

Resolution Phase:

Kura | Lv. 7 | HP: 140/140 | EN: 28/32 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 3 | HATE: 0

Blueberry | HP: 120/120 | EN: 30/30 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 12 | EVA: 2 | BLD: 12 | PARA | REC: 2 | HATE: 0

First Nepent Variant | HP: 200/200 | DMG : 25 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 10

Edited by Kura

"But you're not bothering me. Do you plan to bother other people afterwards?"

A smirk played on the young girl's face. "Not bothered huh? I'm not doing my job well enough then, am I?" She followed him, randomly mentioned different foods that she wanted to try until Kura suddenly burst forward, using a warhammer to slam into the enemy. To both of their surprise, vines reached out and stopped his attack cold. A larger nepent approached, this one instead with a flower on its head.

"Ooh, I think i've heard about this before. That's a boss!" Darting forward, the wind pulled back her hood as she rushed forward. Leaping up and over Kura, she took the advantage of the moment it was blocking him. A frying pan materialized in her hand before it extended and came down on the monster with impressive force. It let go of Kura's weapon and stopped its movement as it became paralyzed. 

"That was fun!" She said, backing away from the monster and brushing pink hair from her face. 

ID: 194855
BD: 9 Crit! +1 DMG. Added Effects: Paralyze 1/1 and Bleed 12 2/2
CD: 11 Recovery! +2 EN
DMG: 4(+1)x5(Crash)=25 DMG | 5 EN expended. 

Blueberry | HP: 120/120 | EN: 28/30 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 12 | EVA: 2 | BLD: 12 | PARA | REC: 2 | HATE: 2

First Nepent Variant | HP: 175/200 | DMG : 25 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 10 Paralyzed 1/1 | Bleed (12) 2/2

Kura was expecting to continue be pressed back by the Nepent Variant's onslaught, not for it to unceremoniously fall face first onto the ground. Whatever Blueberry did, it was damn well effective, with the frying pan knocking the poor creature out cold for a few moments. Not wanting for this opportunity to slip past, he slammed his war hammer into the prone Nepent Variant. Backing away as well to her side, he took a moment to respond to Blueberry's reply to his comment about annoyance.

"I'm rooting for you, do your best in all that you do."

The joking tone of her words completely flew over his head as he began to move forward into the fray once more. It was groggily pushing itself up, the Nepent Variant, after Blueberry's first blow. Not wanting to be blocked a second time, he closed in the distance, ready to strike the field boss once more.

(Combat)

Spoiler

Declaration Phase:

Blueberry | HP: 120/120 | EN: 25/30 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 12 | EVA: 2 | BLD: 12 | PARA | REC: 2 | HATE: 2

First Nepent Variant | HP: 163/200 | DMG : 25 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 10 | Paralyzed: 1/1 | Bleed: 2/2

Regeneration Phase:

Kura | Lv. 7 | HP: 140/140 | EN: 28 + 1 = 29/32 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 3 | HATE: 0

Combat Phase:

Post Action | "Lift Asunder" | x11 | 9 EN Cost |

ID #194853 | BD 2 + 5 = 7 | Hit | DMG: 99 - 10 = 89 | Lift Asunder vs First Nepent Variant

<<First Nepent Variant is Paralyzed [1/1]>>

<<First Nepent Variant is Bleeding, Taking 12 Damage [2/2]>>

Resolution Phase:

Kura | Lv. 7 | HP: 140/140 | EN: 20/32 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 3 | HATE: 1

Blueberry | HP: 120/120 | EN: 25/30 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 12 | EVA: 2 | BLD: 12 | PARA | REC: 2 | HATE: 2

<<First Nepent Variant is No Longer Paralyzed>>

First Nepent Variant | HP: 62/200 | DMG : 25 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 10 | Bleed: 1/2

Edited by Kura

The fallen weed was an easy target, allowing Kura to bring some damage after her attack. Red shards poured into the air from where she had struck it, slowly bleeding its life away. An energetic smile displayed on her face, she would thrust her warhammer forward, knocking the plant creature back. More shards began to pour from the wound. She forced her frying pan back into its smaller state before putting it away, her eyes casting towards Kura. "I can't damage it like you, so you can finish it off!" She created some distance between her and the creature, not giving it the chance to make an attack on her. It honestly was a flawless battle, it was just a shame she hadn't been able to finish the creature off. Her weapon was weak, but she didn't intend to work on it for a while. Her focus wasn't on damage, she liked the energy of a battle, but she didn't really like killing things. She would if needed though. 

ID: 194855
BD: 8. Added Effects: Bleed 12 2/2
CD: 2
DMG: 4(+1)x4(Concussion)=20 DMG | 2 EN expended. 

Kura | Lv. 7 | HP: 140/140 | EN: 20/32 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 3 | HATE: 0

Blueberry | HP: 120/120 | EN: 27/30 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 12 | EVA: 2 | BLD: 12 | PARA | REC: 2 | HATE: 2

First Nepent Variant | HP: 42/200 | DMG : 25 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 10  Bleed (12) 2/2

Blueberry may not have liked to kill things, but Kura had no such moral qualms about hitting things until they stopped moving. He would give a simple nod to Blueberry's command, and throw himself at the Nepent Variant. The vines lashed out once more in a last moment of defiance, which were then smashed away without remorse. His blow wouldn't be blocked away this time. Hefting his weapon, he slammed the field boss in the chest. With one final groan, the boss shattered into pixels of light.

Dismissing the prompt for loot immediately, Kura would quietly survey the area to make sure there were no other threats, then when there were none, walk back to Blueberry. Then he realized something. They weren't in a party together. So used to solo grinding he forgot one of the basic things in MMO's that you needed to do if you wanted to fight in a group.

And so, he would send her a party invite, while looking at her weapon.

"Never knew frying pans could be such an effective weapon."

(Combat)

Spoiler

Declaration Phase:

Kura | Lv. 7 | HP: 140/140 | EN: 20/32 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 3 | HATE: 0

Blueberry | HP: 120/120 | EN: 24/30 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 12 | EVA: 2 | BLD: 12 | PARA | REC: 2 | HATE: 2

First Nepent Variant | HP: 62/200 | DMG : 25 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 10  | Bleed: 1/2

Regeneration Phase:

Kura | Lv. 7 | HP: 140/140 | EN: 20 + 1 = 21/32 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 3 | HATE: 0

Combat Phase:

Post Action | "Boom" | x10 | 8 EN Cost |

ID #194858 | BD 8 + 5 = 13 | Hit | DMG: 90 - 10 = 80 | Boom vs First Nepent Variant

<<First Nepent Variant Has Been Slain>>

Resolution Phase:

Kura | Lv. 7 | HP: 140/140 | EN: 13/32 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 3 | HATE: 2

Blueberry | HP: 120/120 | EN: 24/30 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 12 | EVA: 2 | BLD: 12 | PARA | REC: 2 | HATE: 3

First Nepent Variant | HP: 0/200 | DMG : 25 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 10 

(Loot)

Spoiler

Buffs: LD 3x

ID: 194859 | LD: 3 + 3 = 6| CD: 2 | Looting Nepent Variant
 | [BASE COL]: 100 Col
 | [CD BONUS]: 100 Col
 | [LD BONUS]: 100 Col
 | [LOOT TABLE]: Uncommon Consumable (1)

Total: 300 Col, Uncommon Consumable (1), Nepent Ovule (1)

Edited by Kura
  • 2 weeks later...

With a singular strike, the enemy burst into brilliant blue crystals as its life gave out to their attacks. However, unlike monsters, they wouldn't be returning if that happened to them. That was the reason she didn't like fighting and also the reason as to why she wanted to take the route of healer. Closing her eyes, she would softly let out the words,

"I'm sorry." 

Even if it wasn't real, they had just taken a life. This wasn't something she would feel guilt for, but it isn't something she wanted to feel nonchalant about. Resuming as if nothing happened, she turned to Kura. "Nice job! It didn't stand a chance!" 

"Never knew frying pans could be such an effective weapon."

The words came with a sudden party request. Something she herself had seemed to forgot to do before they charged out here. "Frying pans are for preparing dishes correct? Just imagine the monsters are ingredients and it makes a lot more sense. You should've seen the guy's face who made it when I requested it!"

• 2 weeks later...

A more perceptive individual could have picked up on Blueberry's feelings about taking a life. Kura was not that perceptive individual, taking the compliment after Blueberry's whisper at face value with a nod.

"Mm. Thank you for backing me up as well."

Once the conversation moved onto the topic of the frying pan and Blueberry's synonym, of course what Kura would take out of that interaction was the food analogy. He had always wondered whether or not the item drop from the Nepent Variant was edible, but he had never been hungry enough to try it. With those sort of thoughts dominating his mind, Kura spoke up once more.

"No, it already makes perfect sense, in fact it's strange that the blacksmith looked at you funnily for requesting it. If it is a functional weapon, it matters not what form it'll take. But now that you mention monsters being ingredients... A Nepent vegetable stir fry huh. I'll try it if I forget to pack my lunch."

While talking, Kura would pop out a spy glass and search around for more field bosses, quietly hoping he could find one that looked tasty.

• 5 months later...

SOLO FROM HERE ON

Blue watched as Kura took out a spy glass, looking around the floor. Twirling her pink hair with a finger, she would wait quietly. At least, until her stomach growled. When was the last time she had a snack? A few minutes ago? That was far too long! Of course, she hadn't brought too many with her as the entire trip was unexpected. She only had enough to keep her busy for a small trip. Sighing, Blue would look over to Kura and give an apologetic smile. "I'm going to head out okay? You keep going, I'll only hold you back anyway right? See ya!~" Giving the man a small wave, she would turn back in the direction of the Town of Beginnings. From there, she could teleport to her shop. All she had to do was hope that no monsters would try and get in her way. She was morally opposed to hurting any of them. How was she going to find a way to combat them in the future? 

- Used Cheerful March - Allure - 164418 : +2 LD to finding a Familiar

On her walk, Blue bulled out a small crystal that she had grabbed a while ago from the guild vault. The item had seemed to have sat there and gotten dusty. She was told that the item was to play songs, and Blue couldn't help but be interested. Now a sweet and soothing voice reverberated through the air, turning the heads of several nearby wild animals. Maybe they liked the song? Continuing her walk, Blue actually managed to get back to the city and to the teleport gate. The noise of the song caught onto the wind and made it almost seem like the wind was blowing to the beat of the song. Crazy what music does right?  

Teleporting back to Floor 11, she quickly shuffled through the streets and came to the small corner where her shop was located. Rummaging through the supplies, she grabbed the less-fresh desserts and added them to her inventory. 

-Used: Lemon Blueberry Palmier - 199440: +3 LD Food

Grabbing and munching on a Palmier, blue quickly decided to change her clothes to become lighter. Keeping on her jacket, she would put away her pan and bracelets, and opt for a ring and lantern. Her eyesight seemed to enhance considerably doing so, capturing the less-obvious sounds and sights of Aincrad. What was she doing again? Oh yeah, she was hanging out with Kura. She had better get back down the first floor and see how he was doing with his hunting. Maybe he was hungry? She had better bring him some snacks too!

Returned to the first floor, the pink-haired girl skipped merrily through the streets, heading towards the outskirts of the amazingly large city. The largest city on Aincrad right? Taking up most of one of the largest floors available. It was probably like that so all the players could fit here when there was no other unlocked floors. Made sense to her at least. 

Switched Equipment to:
True-Light Lantern: +1 ACC, +1 LD, Negates Darkness | Does not count towards Caps
Finding Ring: +3 LD
Blue-Blazer: MIT II | EVA I

Blue skipped towards the exit but slowed to a stop after seeing an interesting looking NPC sitting at the gate. Adorning and odd fashion and having green hair was interesting enough, but butterflies seemed to just flutter around her. Stepping closer, Blue couldn't help but notice that she had a strange aroma. "Hey, who the heck are you? I'm Blueberry, but you can just call me Blue or Berry." The woman turned with a small smile. "Oh, just a woman who is in love with nature. Care to learn?" The woman offered her some strange food pellets. "Uh, no. That doesn't look tasty." Pressing the blue circle of whatever popped in front of her just then, Blue continued forward, song still shaking the air. 

Now, back to business. Where was Kura? Was he still hunting the same nepent or had he gotten bored and gone home? She wouldn't know until she looked right? It was there that she seen it. A small blue slime. 

image.png
LD: 6+1(Lantern) + 3 (Finding Ring)  + 3 (Food) + 2 (Song) = 15 Familiar Found

Blue was immediately overjoyed and sprinted over excitedly. "Wow! Look at you! I've never seen such a cute monster before!" The slime hopped in response, its body vibrated with the music that sounded through the air. In fact, the slime almost seemed to purr with it. However, it quickly became bored and began munching on the patches of grass in front of it, the grass dissolving within it. "ew, grass? You really shouldn't be eating that. Too bland." Reaching into her pocket, she would produce a few of the cookies she had grabbed from her shop.

Holding it out for the creature, it would seem to ponder it for a moment before completely engulfing her hand. A tickling sensation would spread through her hand as it was inside of the slime. It almost felt like pop-rocks in your mouth. While her hand remained fine, the cookie was much worse off. Dissolved in seconds, the slime backed away taking a look at her. Then, it assaulted her pocket, grabbing the bag containing the rest of the cookies she had brought. "Hey! No, those are for Kura, leave them alone!" She pushed it away, but it was too late. The cookies were gone. "That wasn't nice! You might be cute, but you're rude!" And so, the girl got up and began to move away. 
Rimuru Tempest - Unit - The Alchemist Code

image.png

Familiar Tamed

Walking away, she would continue her search for Kura. She had gotten quite a ways before the music crystal that was playing shattered. Weird, why would the crystal have undergone enough stress to break like that. That's when she heard the noise. A hopping noise. Turning, she would find that the blue slime was continuing to follow her. Eyes squinting, she would point accusingly at the creature. "I don't have anymore more because you at them all remember? Go away, shoo!" The creature didn't listen. 

Sighing, Blue walked over to turn the slime around but her plan backfired quickly. As soon as she touched the creature it began to wrap its way up her arm. For a moment, her entire arm was completely engulfed in the blue slime. For a small moment, it would harden there before pushing its way up. 

Blue only knew where the creature was from the new weight that rested on her head. Putting her hands up to lift it up, she would face the creature towards her own face. "Fine, I guess you can help me look for Kura. Someone's got to take the blame for him not getting a snack and its already going to be hard enough to convince him." 

Berry and her new companion would continue their adventure, Blue opting to just carrying the creature. It hardly took two hands to carry and was surprisingly light. She supposed it was mostly comprised of a liquid but what kind of liquid was slime even made from? That was a question for someone else, she wasn't even smart enough to try and figure out the answer. Besides, she was looking for Kura. There didn't really seem to be any sign of him and Blue and the slime were starting to get near where she had parted from Kura in the first place. The nepent would've respawned by now right? Why didn't she hear any fighting. She hoped he was okay. 

Sighing with the failure of her mission, she looked down at the slime. "Well, it doesn't look he's here. I'm going to home now. Enjoy the rest of your day." Setting the creature down on the ground, she would turn and begin to depart. She had only gone two feet before her mission failed. Latching onto her legs, it would begin to spiral up her thighs and then body before stopping at a rest. "Yo, not cool. You can't stay with me. You're a monster." 

The slime merely looked at her, a question mark forming on its surface. That was definitely new. She didn't know that slimes could express themselves through emoticons... or whatever they were called. "Who do you think you are huh? Aren't you supposed to be out there trying to kill people or something?" The slime didn't have a response. Groaning, Blueberry tried to throw the creature away. It stuck to her hand with its fluid body. as if to prove it point of what it wanted to do, the creature hugged the side of her body and hardened. Trying to wipe it off was fruitless now. Now, the creature was serving as a shiny blue liquid that had thickened over her side to create what was almost like skin. 

"Fine, you can come with me if you get off. It looks weird. Not like you can follow me into towns. No monsters allowed there." The creature ripped itself from her skin, taking any hair she would have had with it. Nothing left to do besides go home now right? Slime bouncing behind her, she would begin the walk back to the safe zone. Honestly, a much wasted trip in the first place. She couldn't blame Kura though, she hadn't told him that she had planned on coming back. 

Blue Poison - Arknights - Zerochan Anime Image BoardBeginning her walk back, the slime would not end its pursuit. It bounced happily after her, in search of more of the delicious sweets she had offered it before. Time passed, and she had completely returned to the Town of beginnings. She would turn as she reached the safe zone barrier. "Alright, this is where you go on home. You can't follow me through here. Maybe someday I'll bring you something else to eat." Turning, Blue would continue through the city and back towards the teleporter.

Standing on the platform, her eyes would turn and become filled with surprise. The slime somehow made it in. "Hey! You're gonna get in trouble, go back on home! That's where I'm  going!" The slime merely bounded onto her shoulder before shrinking itself and attaching itself to a small area of her neck. Now, the only indication of the mob was a small patch of highly-condensed slime. Blue doubted anything could even hope to pierce it. Bringing her hand up to touch it, she felt the vibration of the mob responding to her touch. "Fine, I guess you can stick around. Eat anything I don't give you permission to though and I'll find a dish to make with slime as the main ingredient!"