[SP-PT-F01] An Exclusive Request | «The First Few Lessons»

Finishing up the rest of his orange juice, Sai began to read check out his quest log to see that he had a new quest to accept. 'I have a new quest unlocked. The second lesson, huh? I guess I have nothing else to really do. I should just accept it.' He accepted the quest and a new objective popped up in front of him. 'I guess it left off on where I was with Zackariah. I have to find the Lyle character.' He got up from his seat and proceeded to leave the inn, making sure to wave at the hostess as he left. 'If I remember correctly, this blacksmith should be nearby that old man's laboratory. I don't really have time to get new equipment nor do I have the Col for it.' Before he made his way toward the blacksmith's armory, he watched as players ran past him towards the gates. Some players were wearing leather armor or shiny steel armor, but the one thing he found in common were that players were in groups. Since the beginning of the game, Sai has always been on his own, but this was not something that was going to stop him from becoming one of the strongest players in the game. He created a fist before started walking toward the direction of the armory. 'It's better if I am alone.. No one to hold me back.. I won't stay weak forever. This is just temporary. I'll reach the frontlines in no time..' He released his fist and shoved his hands into his pockets, before continuing his stroll.

Thread Complete:
Sai:
400 (page) + 500 (quest) = 900 Col
261 (word count) + 450 (quest) = 711 EXP
1 mon (event) = 1 mon
5 T1 Uncommon Health Potion
1 T1 Uncommon Damage Potion
1 T1 Overhealth Potion
1 T1 Perfect Health Potion

Edited by Sai