[F22|PP] Crescent Moon(Katana Acquisition)

A soft breeze filled the streets of Coral. Two clad in black stir the floor's teleportation terminal to life. He and she take a moment to soak in the rustic atmosphere of the city, then look upon each other. Meikyo would give her friend a soft grin. "This seems like a great place to practice the sword talent, don't you think?" Her alluring but soft tone hid her more serious nature for anyone looking on their conversation. "It looks like The Town of Beginnings, if not a little more home-y."

"Perhaps, but still, I like the atmosphere." The girl would proclaim as she stepped down the terminal, her heels clicking softly against the stone. The boy who was about her age would follow behind. Both of them were carrying wooden sticks that could be recognizable as Kendo Swords.

"Are you sure we can unlock the skill by doing something like this? There's no quest that we have to pick up?" The boy would ask his company. Her tone would increase slightly. "I'm sure. I've asked a few people who have already unlocked the skill how they got it, just to be sure. As long as we both have invested into Curved Sword skills and practice with a katana, we can sooner or later start using sword arts with the weapon."

"Well, alright. Not that I have much of a problem with that. We've been putting off our training for awhile now." He would respond. Once they found a quiet spot in town, they could start their duels.

Spoiler

Meikyo Gekko,
Level: 1
Paragon Level: 0
HP: 20/20
EN: 20/20

Stats:
Damage: 2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon:
Armor:
Misc: