[F22-PP] Breaking Point

"Eruda..." the battle was over before it began. She ran through these tunnels of the witches basement as fast as she could. She needed out... She needed to get out... "ERUDA WAIT UP..." she hears her name being called, but she just keeps running. Tears washed down her face, she tried so hard for so long to keep it together... "ERUDA..." it was closer this time as she runs head first into her sister... "What is wrong, why are you crying..." Eruda tries to push her out of the way but Freya grabs her shoulders. "Was it something I did, something I said... That night... You said you forgave me..." Eruda closes her eyes tightly, saying nothing. She felt stiff... Eruda without looking tries to push through Freya but she doesn't budge. Tears falling down her face in a constant stream. "Eruda say something, your scaring me..." But nothing was said... All Eruda wanted to do is leave... She had to get out now... With all her force she takes her hands and pushes Freya to the right causing her to hit the wall. Starting to run again now, she had to get out... Freya's eyes widen. "Shit, shit, SHIT FREYD we have to go..."

Eruda opens the trap door that they came through, climbs out and just keeps running. 

I have forgiven her Sam so why can't you...

A shield clashing against Freya weapon, forcing it away as it clatters to the ground... Have I really forgiven her or was it a fraud thought to just say I was okay...

I am your father...

Pushing branches from her face as she ran through the forest She did not give a damn about us, I was a slave in my own house...

You do not know a dam thing about me, just go away...
Go before I make you leave...

Tears blur her vision causing her to trip on a branch. Falling to her hands and knees... I am sorry, I did not mean to upset you Ruri... I don't know how to fix this...

If you'd like to take one of the empty rooms, I will not object
I do, It wasn't something I thought I needed until I had it

Getting up rather quickly, she finds herself running again, until she hits a building... Why could I not tell him I loved him... Why is it so god damn hard...

The side of the Firm Anima building... Touching the walls with both hands, placing her head against it... Why can I not just let it all go or say what I'm feeling... I thought I got better... Twisting herself, back against the building now sliding down to the ground. The ground felt wet, letting herself come slightly out of her head enough to know it was pouring down rain... Thunder crashed in the sky, as flashes of lightning lit the moonlight sky... Pulling her knees to her chest slowly and wraps her arms on top... Burrowing her face in the arms now... Why is this happening again... Her chest feels tight and she couldn't find a word to say that mattered... 

Spoiler

Eruda, The Rising Phoenix
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 24
HP: 700/700
EN: 88/88

Stats:
Damage: 8
Mitigation: 132
BRN: 56
REC: 4
TAUNT
THRNS: 72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Consuming Pyre - Surt T4: (Burn 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T4: Damage Mitigation 3 (+72 Mitigation)
Misc: Stalwart Defender T4: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1)

Skills:
Curved Sword R5
Heavy Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Fighting Spirit
Howl

Addons:
Iron Skin
Focus
Rampart
Stamina

Active Extra Skills:
Block R5
Concentration

Guild Hall Buffs:
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Eruda
  • 4 weeks later...

Well done, that voice finally carries... Something recently heard, and it was very much true...

I could never hate you Eruda, I wouldn't be me without you." The impact was real... 

Even if she didn't realize it till now, she has help make change happen. She started to think about Shiina and that first time she held that small girl and helped her realize that anything was possible. They needed her, the guild needed her. "I can't break down now, I have came too far to just crumble..." she says this in a very small voice. Lifting her head as the tears just keep coming... Setting a hand against the building trying to lift herself up, but she couldn't bring herself to do so. She couldn't do this alone... She did it alone and completely shut down last time. There was too much at stake this time. She was needed... She knew this, but how... Pulling her knees to her chest, sending, Haine a message. This was one of many. She couldn't seem to get a reply... "I need you Haine..." she says with a sniffle, closing her HUD as she wraps her arms and burrows her face in her knees... 

Time passes by but she was unsure how long... It was dark... That's all she knew... Burrowing her face back as the rain continues... She began to shiver, but she was not aware of this small factor...

Edited by Eruda

A single somber hum, the soft pattering of a heel in a pond that matched the droplets that dart across it leaving ripples upon that clear surface. Dark and muggy and yet within that charged bolts of static, a raised hand with an almost velvet smooth black glove. Long swaying white hair parades past a set of shoulders, an almost porcelain like skin that stuck out along the grim and abysmal backdrop. "What an interesting and yet tragic show, twisted cables of the heart do well to ill you." a voice strong and yet curious. "Want and need, a question still. Is it desire, or necessity that leaves one to beckon into the beyond for another to appear."

A pair of silvered and glimmered eyes, "Tears that fall like a surrounding, that mimic the air and threaten to melt away a wall you've built." Sliding a fingertip along an awaiting pair of doors, where a song had been formed and given power. "What will you do, if no one shall heed that call. Wallow in sorrow and have faith that you'll be saved? A pity."

Morrighan | HP:20/20 | EN:2/2 | DMG:1 | MIT:9 | ACC:3 | LD:3 | THRNS:9

Spoiler

Metal Regalia (T1/Heavy/Rare): 9 THRN/9 MIT
Soul Tether (T1/Trinket/Perfect): LD III
Soul Bonding (T1/Trinket/Perfect):  ACC III

Edited by Nisahime

"What an interesting and yet tragic show, twisted cables of the heart do well to ill you."

A voice like none other, Eruda pulls her head up with a sniffle. A pale skinned lady that had hair so white that it almost glows in the stormy dark. Eruda could not find words to speak at the moment, so she just listens... 

"Want and need, a question still. Is it desire, or necessity that leaves one to beckon into the beyond for another to appear."

Her chest feels tight and her muscle felt stiff, like she couldn't move... Mind over matter though... Maybe it's that she didn't want to is why she couldn't. Was she waiting for something... or nothing...

"Tears that fall like a surrounding, that mimic the air and threaten to melt away a wall you've built."

The wall I've built... Since day one in this messed up game all Eruda did was try to become a better person. One that could talk to another without leaving. Someone that was strong enough to stand straight for what she believed in. One that would not falter at ones request, regardless of the circumstances. To make her voice be heard... So why this... Why now...

"What will you do, if no one shall heed that call. Wallow in sorrow and have faith that you'll be saved? A pity."

Eruda forces herself to stand and lean against the building. Her legs were wobbly and her breath was uneven. Wrapping her arms crisscrossed, each hand on either shoulder. Everything this woman said came down to one thing in Eruda's mind... Closing her eyes tight as water drips down her face from her bangs. "I'm scared..." as much as she didn't want to believe this, it was very much the truth. "I'm scared that if I say what I want to, that I will lose everyone I care about... I'm scared that I will end up alone again... Alone..." That word... The word that drove her to stay silent once upon a time... "I..." Her chest begins to tighten... "I..."  

"Scared, of what? Of a storm that lays overhead. tis but a light, tis but rain, and it will pass." A single smile, as if knowing more than she let on. Tapping of a heeled boot into water, it would be immediately clear the woman was on the move with a stroll. The forest of memories shuttered with winds, sliding and bowing beneath a wave. The woman seemed to be virtually untouched by the torrential downpour, whereas the tank was sickly and damp. She'd vanish in the same strange oddity at which she'd appeared unless given chase. Dragging an outstretched hand across large darkened and wet spires of wood, as if touching the very thing they were made up of. A slight blooming of white moss across its face, eagerly reaching for the embrace it had been given. Another pulse of light detonates above, drawing a sudden flash that illuminates everything. Morrighan was unfazed, untouched by it completely. The question was, could the girl follow the fickle mistress of fate?

"What? No..." Eruda stands there for a moment and realized that the miss was walking now... "Wait..." Eruda starts to follow the lad. This woman made her admit something that she might have not come up with her own until way later. How, the least she could do was follow. Thinking about what was just said, the storm that lays overhead... That could mean many things and from the way that this lady was talking it couldn't be as simple as the actual storm. "I am not, it's just what nature has decided to present at the moment." Where was she going... She could smell the damp wood and mud that tore beneath every foot fall. A twist of her head as she takes a second look and the girl. She was not getting wet at all. How was this even possible... Was this a Gemini thing that worked with the game mechanics to just make stuff weird... It felt different though... The energy with the Gemini that she fought was not this... Catching up to the female, she would keep on edge just in case this was a trap... "Who are you... What are you..." She acted like a normal player so maybe the rain not being able to touch her was just an enhancement of some sort... She was very curious... She was not going to let the monster thing slip her mind until she knew for sure...

A twist of a pair of hands into the brush, removing but a single of a newly presented lily from something that could clearly not produce it. A lean down upon an uprisen root, folding her legs in a complacent and uncaring posture. "Who I am, an issue not. Icon I play is." An intensity, effervescent white eyes fueled by some digital magic. Another crash breathes new life into a marsh of sticky mud and water, in that flash a clearer picture before it fades. "Pursuit, a trail. A path walked." looking down to that small flower, still raised and cupped in a palm as a set of almost compassionate and curious eyes drink deep the image. "Lost, but found. Taken but led astray. Allow such fears control you, and they will consume you. Precious is a voice, so fragile." The white haired maiden moves that hand up to present that lingering lotus to the drenched blonde. "Truth it may be, an inquiry left unanswered. Would you allow it to wilt?"

This perks her interest even further, this female is icon from her definition... From her wise words, though it seems so much more than just that alone... 

Pursuit, a trail. A path walked.

She was unsure at first, but as she continued to walk the thin road, she chose, the day she realized she could become something more than she was. She knew she was heading in the right direction...

Lost, but found. Taken but led astray. Allow such fears control you, and they will consume you. Precious is a voice, so fragile.

That man found me at my weakest point, but built her up with words alone. Even with the disconnection that happened throughout these years, it made her stronger. Firm Anima has helped me find my voice. Eruda is a strong leader that every has grown to count on knowing that the right thing will be done no matter what... They all believe in me... But, the true question is, does she believe in herself...

Truth it may be, an inquiry left unanswered. Would you allow it to wilt?

Looking to the lily in this female's hand, she walks to her. She has spent this entire time improving herself physically and mentally. She has made amazing friends and allies that would stand behind her no matter what. For that she had vowed to protect them, to stand and fight the tough battles that others could not. Her voice to make the rough calls when many would not... She was willing to... No, she is ready to die for any number of whom ever wish to follow down this long road of destruction if it came to that. She is not afraid...

Eruda takes to lily from the female's grasp. There was nothing like it around them... It was something that just appeared... Was this an icon for something that is one of a kind... "I will make my words be heard, good or bad outcome, I will be their strength. I will be their voice and I will doubt myself NO MORE." She opens her HUD and refreshed the wet cloths with something dry. Pulling out an umbrella, the material was plastic that could be seen through... "I am not that pathetic girl any more..."   

The lily within the blonde's grasp began to sear, burning under a heat that it couldn't be. A small kindling blue flame taking to embers, breathing a soft glow across her face. "No? It appears Truth was made to manifest, betwixt the bitter drizzle that stained white linens. A voice is a soul, desperate to be heard. It will not wait idle, to be tapped. It must be nurtured, pruned and catered. The moment it finds silence, it will surely expire. Cast off such trouble and tribulation of the heart, find a strength to face hardship on fate's blessing. A pair of feet were not given to linger in the dust and wither, but to carry you ever forward. Cast off shackles and disbelief and believe in the yolk of thy heart, in that truth is the strength to stand and remain on the path you wish to walk. Speak, and it will be heard. For as long as truth bleeds from such lips, then ire not but kindness."

Eruda has gained access to Unbridled Fury

Edited by Nisahime

The lily turns to a blue flame as it sinks into her skin. A burning sensation throughout her body, something that she had never felt before. One unlike any other flame that came from her alone before. It was such a weird feeling though, because it did not hurt. It almost felt like a flame was lit inside of her... Like something had unhinged itself... On the top left corner Eruda has gained access to Unbridled Fury. She looks at the female. What did she do... It begs the question back to what was she. The burning fades, but doesn't leave. Eruda was really confused, but she would accept everything and anything from here on out. At first she just watches this beautiful person? The female that help her regain her motive. Help her realize something that she might have already known, but needed a little push to get there. She knew that this person was special, and she would always be grateful for this. Right then exhaustion hit her like a ton of bricks. "Oh, wow..." Eruda holds her head with a hand. Shaking her head, she looks to the female, "Thank you, truly. I think I have to lay down though..." her voice was rough... Eruda leaves with one more glance backwards and the woman was gone... Giving a small huff, she starts to stumble to the warp gate in town.

After some time she finally gets to the house that her and Raidou share. Holding the building for balance, staring at the doors, taking a breather... Unlocking the door she walks in. Silence falls still within these walls. Closing the door behind her as Raseria brushes her head against Eruda's dangled hand. Eyeing the couch, she bought just days ago, a small smile as she practically falls onto the sofa. With no energy left to spare she was left laying in the tank top and jeans she changed into earlier... Right to sleep...

About an hour later Raidou walks in the door seeing Eruda fast asleep. Raseria comes to greet him, but he puts a finger to his lips the hush her. With the other hand he pulls out a failed disk of orange citrus, the wolf takes it softly and lays back down with it. A small smile creeps on the edge of his mouth as he walks to the other room and comes out with a blanket. Laying it over the blonde, he takes off his frames and walks to his room. 

Eruda wakes up in a scramble nearly falling off the couch. Looking at the blanket... "When did this get here..." Glancing to Raseria still sleeping. She knew exactly who placed it here... Eruda couldn't help but smile at this point. Taking a deep breath now as she remembered what happened last night. The woman with long white hair. That flare could still be felt within her and it was a really good feeling. "A new day, new start. Where to start..." Her eyes widen as she quickly opens her HUD and sends a message to Kasumi. It was rounding noon, so she hoped that her friend was not too busy.

To: Kasumi

"If you're not too busy, I could use your help with something?"

A chime of her HUD as the message was sent. Eruda gets up and folds the blanket, setting it on the edge. She walks to the kitchen to attempt to make breakfast... Simple eggs...

Edited by Eruda

A soft tone spoken as the girl began to leave, destroyed by the sudden exhaustion. "Then the deed is done, such curiosity in how a spark will alter steps along that journey. Best not forget." her words echo, before a crash of light sees her exit. Through the dark forest of memories, twisting and bending through the winding walks. Seeing all manner of creature in the lines between, glancing upon some symbology that was not completely lost on her. To some it would bring fear, or disbelief. But locked upon the woman's face, mixed with a lax composure, was a simple and disarming smile. Sounds play from it, with matched silhouettes, figments of a time lost. "Two lingering strands, tied and attached, wrongs corrected. A tempo I can hardly argue, after all sorrow, you played the role given amicably."

A sharp and wicked laughter begins, finding a place within this forest. A manifestation, with a sickly wide grin. "One sister wasn't enough?"

Spoken together, a mirror of voices as she stared into the eyes of pain:

"What exactly are we planning?"
"What exactly are we planning?"

Edited by Nisahime

A soft tapping bounces off the interior, small shavings of gems collecting in a pile. Kasumi leans forward and blows with a quick exhale, clearing them and peeling the cut under a lens. It grows beneath it, allowing her to scan the glister and confirm the quality. "That will do nicely." Kasumi remarks with a smile, motioning the segmented piece for a future fitting. A ding, ringings on her HUD and beckons her attention like a bird on a post. A slight jump as it startles her, it was a little early for an expected message.

Sliding it open with a drag of her left hand, pressing an index into a flashing envelope icon. The screen explodes into a much larger window. It was from Eruda, of all people, so early. But it wasn't for a quest but a question. Hastily fingering the keys to a response, it reads as follows.

To: Eruda

Ok, let me grab my things. Where should we meet up?

Spoiler

Kasumi, The Blossom
Paragon Level: 19
HP: 680/680
EN: 86/86

Stats:
Damage: 23
Mitigation: 20
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 4
Loot Dice: 1
KEEN: 1
P.V.O

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Mugen Tenshin Perversion - Citadel [T4/Perfect/Handwraps] Accuracy 1, Keen 1, Paralytic Venom 1
Armor: White Red-trimmed Gee [T1/Perfect/Cloth Armor] (3 Evasion)
Misc: Mugen Tenshin Decree [T1/Perfect/Trinket] (3 Accuracy)

Skills:
Martial Arts R5
Cloth Armor R5
Charge

Active Mods:
Blindside
Vanish
Athletics
Surprise Attack (Trickster)

Addons:
Ferocity
Stamina
Nimble
Precision

Active Extra Skills:
Hiding R5
Parry
Concentration

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal x1
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP x2
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2 x1

Edited by Kasumi

An egg drops to the ground as she was trying to get it onto the plate. "Dang..." she says as Raserei comes to clean up the mess. Looking up to Eruda with a weird face. "Okay, I know I'm not the best chef, but I'm trying..." 3 eggs still remained, though, as she turns to oven off and sits at the small table. Eating as a chime comes through. Kasumi, smiling as she opens the message. Sending one back...

Somewhere relaxing, a place that we can focus without being interrupted. You pick and sent me the coordinates... I will explain everything when we get there.

The chime for sending goes through as Eruda finishes her eggs, which really were not the best. Her wolf was right. They were plain and a little burnt at the rims. Getting up, bringing her dish to the sink. Finding a cup and a plate already in there, she cleans all of them. Drying them and putting them away she starts to gather her things. Getting into something a bit more active like, a pair of sweets and a T-shirt... "I'll be back in a bit..." as she pets her wolf on the head before heading out the door. Locking the door behind her, she waits right outside for a location.

Another response in about the same tune as the last, and Kasumi was already halfway through changing her clothes. The girl pauses, placing an extended finger to her chin in thought, still half clad in her attire. Based on that, it was clearly not a quest. She stops and starts to peel off what she had on, swapping modes into a rather plain and yet pretty sundress. "How about..."

Her fingers begin to hunt and peck out keys as she slid a loop over her shoulder.

To: Eruda

How about Delilah, there's a nice dessert stand there?

Then, picking up the pile that was her Gi, returning it to the wooden figure it was peeled from. Out of respect for what it represented, it would not be allowed to linger on the floor. Running a small ribbon through her hair, and peeling it tight into a knot, clears the dangling bangs from her shoulders. Staring back at her, the afternoon sun that pulsed vibrantly on the fields of crossing. Flowers were in full bloom, of every shade and lit up by a burning ball that hung in the sky above and reflected off the moisture. An ideal day, following a storm the night before.

Fixing her hair as it felt like a serious mess to be reckoned with. A chime, as the last loop was formed. Opening her HUD, a location that she recognized. A place that she and Haine frequented when they had their chats. Eruda smiles as her feet begin to pace that direction. The smell of damp nature enters her senses and she realized then that her mind was clear, like she could see what she wasn't able to before. After a warp gate was taken, she arrives at the building that was all too familiar to her. Sitting in a chair next to the counter, she notices that there were more players here than normal. Something was different though, she was not nervous in the slightest. An enlightened chuckle given before ordering 2 strawberry milkshakes and honey rolls. Waiting for the order as she continues to glance around the shop waiting for that feeling she was used to, to show back up, but it never did...

A few minutes pass and Eruda's eyes widen before it came to light that she never said okay to her friend. Opening her HUD quickly with a rushed response...

Yes, sorry I was so excited forgot to reply back. I'm waiting here for you...

A huff of breath as she sends the message quickly, as the orders come to her. Eruda takes a sip, "Yum," as she enjoys her shake.

Edited by Eruda

disguise1.png.e560064823a07713fc9692f2aaf3f91d.pngPlacing the shake down in front of the blonde tank, a rather unremarkable waitress with a soft brunette ponytail and matching yellow apron. "Is that all?" she remarks with a smile. After a nod from the patron, she recognized, but not from days prior. She unfolds and ushers the metal platter used to carry it under her right shoulder, pushing a small notebook into the slot that hung over her thigh. "You seem a bit different from the last time I saw you." and within that woman's emerald green eyes, an intensity unbefitting of an NPC. But now was not the time to break guise, for there was a reason for it. A spin on her heel and a few words over the shoulder: "Give me a holler if you need anything else." as she sported that false smile again, moving closer to another nearby table. This one sporting her query, who was none the wiser that it was being watched by an indistinguishable fallacy.

Spoiler

Setsuna, Firm Anima Assassin
Paragon Level: 20
HP: 700/700
EN: 88/88

Stats:
Damage: 23
Mitigation: 20
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 4
Loot Dice: 1
FLN: 8
FRZ: 56
FRSTB: 40

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Shiva's Embrace - Skadi [T4/Demonic/Katana] Fallen 2, Freeze 1, Frostbite 1
Armor: Cold Fabric Kunoichi Wear [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion
Misc: Kunoichi Wrapping's [T1/Perfect/Trinket] +3 Accuracy

Skills:
Katana R5
Cloth Armor R5
Charge

Active Mods:
Blindside
Vanish
Surprise Attack (Assassin)
Athletics
Untraceable

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Ferocity
Nimble
Stamina
Precision

Active Extra Skills:
Hiding R5
Parry
Disguise

Battle Ready Inventory:
The Rising Sun (Mass Heal Crystal) x1
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2 x2
Teleport Crystal x1

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor []: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Landing in the small shop, shortly after Eruda given the slowed response. "Sorry I'm late!" Kasumi exhumes as she slides into the chair opposed to her friend. Placing down the tiny matched bag and sliding the almost patio style white chair closer to the rounded table. Looking to the small perspiring glass that matched the blonde tanks. "Is this one supposed to be for me?" A little heavy breathing given jumping in platformed sandals, she takes a single sip instinctually and exhales with a rather girly squeal. "Brain freeze." waving a hand near her face, with one of her eyes shut and a tongue poking out. It passes after a few moments, watching Eruda's attention listing a bit into the distance. Following her gaze, to an NPC waitress she'd seen time and time again. "Is something wrong?" she asks her with a single hand cupped over one side of her mouth, leaning in slightly.

A slight nod hearing Kasumi's voice next to her from the question asked. She found herself staring at the NPC. "I don't know..." turning slowly to face her friend. "Her gaze was a bit too long for my liking... Never mind" shaking her head. "It's probably nothing." A bit confused as she glances back for a moment but then turns back. "First, I really want to say sorry. We should have done this a very long time ago, but I was a bit off my rockers for a while." Taking another sip of her shake. Closing her eyes tight as it was a bit too much... "Tiny sips, I always forget that..." saying with a chuckle. Shaking her freeze off. "I have soo much I want to tell you but first I want to ask for your personal assistance." Taking her hands and wrapping it around one of Kasumi's. "I want you to train me in the fine arts and not the skill that this game provides, the old stuff, defensive. I know that it might be rough for a noob just starting out, but I really want to learn. Will you teach me?" Her eyes were generally earnest and hopeful as her main focus was Kasumi now...  

Sliding back into the cafe, and tapping on a menu behind the counter. Appearing out of virtually thin air, a small yogurt topped with fresh fruit. She plucks it up and adds it to a carrying tray before exiting back into the sunlit day. To a table with an awaiting couple, two spoons provided next to the dessert. "Bon Appétit!" The waitress expresses with a jubilant expression. A set of chairs, on her flank, slide out and a bag of col is dropped upon the table's surface. As soon as she curtsies and twists around, that emotion filled smile becomes cold as it fades from her face. It's replaced with a sharp glare. They were on the move, her current charade was needed no longer. To that table, a run of her hand along the table cloth before snatching up the bag of coin. Time to settle and cover her trail, before continuing the hunt.

A cup of her face with both hands, eying the waitress curiously, and yet she didn't seem any different to her. "Hmm." the remnants of a brain freeze fading and her breathing becoming regular. "I just assumed you were trying to figure yourself out. Everyone does it." The blossom dismisses it, after all Eruda was her friend. The following question takes her by surprise, and the shock plays out on her face. "You wanna learn Tenjinmon?" There was a mix of excitement and interest in her tone. "What for? I'll teach you, but, it's kind of a pain in the butt. You'd be better off learning from..." The sentence breaks off halfway through.

"I'll teach you." her composure becomes much more adamant, for this was something she could take off of her cousin's shoulders. "First, we need to get the game to allow you to, though." Kasumi was of course referring to Breaking the unbreakable, the requirement for using your hands at all beyond holding a sword or fiddling outside of combat.