[PP|F21] Back to Square Zero

Now that she'd turned the quest in and had just a little bit more of Lyle's perfectly lovable attitude, Chase led her to the teleportation plaza and looked back to make sure she was still following along. He figured she wouldn't have used one in the past, so with a scratch of his chin he opened up his menu and looked through his inventory before closing it again. "So, this thing. You step on it, say a name, and it teleports you to that floor's settlement for free. So we can go straight to the 21st floor where my house is."

Chase DBP Happy.pngAnd so, he stepped on it and gestured her to come close. When she did, he just tapped her shoulder once or twice to make sure she was paying attention. "So just repeat after me. Tomoika.", he said clearly and as he did, his body was enveloped by a blue light. By the time it was gone, he was too, having disappeared from the first and reemerged from the same blue light way further up. The settlement looked like a huge, metallic city. Furnaces were left and right, and almost every step towards any direction just added to the amount of noise created by hammers swinging right down on conveyor belts keeping things moving. Dwarves and humans alike were moving coal and valuables around, and there just never seemed to be a break from action here.

In case she took too long, he thought he'd go back to the first and try helping repeat it again, but he was going to give her a moment or two. It had barely been a few seconds since he'd arrived, after all. He was just getting excited seeing the main settlement again. The crystals at the ceiling of the cave lighting it up brightly with various colours, as if sunlight was shining right through tinted glass.

Spoiler

Word Count: 314

Spoiler

ChaseR,
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 59
HP: 840/840
EN: 102/102

Stats:
Damage: 23
Mitigation: 69
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3
Battle Healing: 46
Loot Dice: 5
HLY BLS: 18
HLY: 16
PHASE
V.D.: 46
V.O.: 92

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: <<Chase's Star>> (T4/SS/Demonic): HOLY II, PHASE, V.OFF I
Armor: <<Azure Getup>> (T4/CA/Perfect): VDEF I, HBS I, MIT I
Misc: <<Chained Bracelet>> (T2/Trinket/Demonic): ACC II, EVA II

Custom Skill:
Custom Test

Skills:
Straight Sword R5
Cloth Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Searching R4
Fighting Spirit
Charge
Howl

Active Mods:
Athletics

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Stamina
Precision
Ferocity
Nimble
Focused Howl

Active Extra Skills:
Disguise
Forgotten King’s Authority
Meditation
Survival

Inactive Extra Skills:
Restorative Strike

Battle Ready Inventory:
Imugi's Inspiration (Mass HP Recovery) x1
Insta-Life ++ (T2/Perfect/HP REC III) x1
Woodland Armor (T3/Perfect) MIT III (1/3) x1

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata Bamboo Tree]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +25 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring: