[F22-PP] Days to Remember

127453967_Erudabow.thumb.png.ff39ee7f4f5f0f04483e237570c602c1.pngStanding at the stove, attempting the eggs again. She would eventually get them right. Rounding about 7 am, today was the day. A day to relax and have fun. Eruda knew that the storm would hit soon and she just wanted a chance to have a day where she didn't have to worry about anything. A day full of new experiences, things that she doesn't know how to do or haven't gotten a chance to learn yet. Starting with these eggs, as the white turns from a liquid to a solid she flips them. Letting it sit just a little longer on the heat before placing them on a plate. She put a little bit of salt on the collection of cooked eggs, remembering last time that they were super plain. Sitting at the small table she opens her HUD. Pushing a message through the guild hall, she didn't care if she did this day alone, but she rather preferred to have someone tag along to enjoy it with her.

To: Guild Chat
From Eruda

I am doing a break day today. If anyone wants to enjoy it with me, I will be at the guild hall soon to figure out a location.

Sending the message with the chime of her HUD, she knew it was an odd message coming from her, but after everything her team had been through thus far, we needed it. Taking a bite of her food, it was better this time. Placing a few eggs on a smaller plate, Raserei comes to eat with her. She would wait for a response before heading to the hall, just enjoying the meal that she made herself. She was unsure what she wanted to do today, but Eruda would make it a full day.

Spoiler

Eruda, The Rising Phoenix
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 27
HP: 720/720
EN: 90/90

Stats:
Damage: 8
Mitigation: 132
BRN: 56
REC: 4
TAUNT
THRNS: 72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Consuming Pyre - Surt T4: (Burn 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T4: Damage Mitigation 3 (+72 Mitigation)
Misc: Stalwart Defender T4: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1)

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Curved Sword R5
Heavy Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Fighting Spirit
Howl

Active Mods:

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Iron Skin
Focus
Rampart
Stamina

Active Extra Skills:
Block R5
Concentration

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

After doing some dishes she walks herself to the guild hall with Raserei at her feet. She was determined to have a long fun day, but not knowing of what was going to be a doozy if she didn't make any form of list. Walking through the misty forest, a breeze hits her bare skin, it was warm and felt nice. Moving her bangs out of her eyes as she opens the doors to the Firm Anima building. Her wolf hops inside between Eruda's feet makes her stumble a bit. With a small chuckle she sits in her chair pushed under the large redwood table. Grabbing a blank sheet of paper and a pen, she taps, it against her chin like she was thinking...

Learn to play chests
Learn to do Sparring on ice
Learn to Swim
Try Sushi

Tapping the pen against her chin once more. Raserei hops up on her back legs and places her front pawns on the table. Petting her on the head, she gives a small coo. "I'm sure that someone will join us. If not, then this day will be all you and me." Raserei rubs her head against Eruda's now. Eruda was going to wait just a bit longer before heading out.

Edited by Eruda

It's been a half hour since her twin sent that message and there was still no reply. Sitting at her table, finishing up her breakfast she gets up and sets the dishes in the sink. Turning on the water, letting it heat up as she begins to wash her dishes. Eruda wanted a fun day and god only knew that we all deserved that once in a while. She was still pondering what Rai had told her, she had never thought about it in that sort of light. In a way he was right, but all she has ever known from orange players is hell. She knew no one with the same icon that was actually good, maybe that was the problem. She knew no one outside of Firm Anima, so how could she make an accurate opinion on something she didn't know anything about. It was real deep, more than she wanted to admit, but she would try to see it from his perspective.

Turning off the water and drying her hands, she picks Ko up and raises her into the air with both hands. "Do you want to spend time with Raserei today," Ko just twists her head confused. That is when it hit her. Ko didn't know Raserei, has only seen her a hand full of times. "Oh, that will not do," as she grabs her coffee in her other hand while placing Ko on her shoulders. It has been a really long time since she has spent time with her own sister. Even in the other world, it was the same way, at least after high school started. She was going to change that. She only hoped that Eruda would accept that though. From what happened after the dungeon with Freyd and Sam, she wasn't really sure of anything right now when it came to Eruda. It was time to find out though. She walks out the door and heads to the guild hall to meet up with Eruda.

Freya | HP: 700/700 | EN: 108/108 | DMG: 23 | MIT: 20 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 5 | LD: 6 | AA | BLD: 48 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 4

Spoiler

Freya,
Paragon Level: 24
HP: 700/700
EN: 108/108

Stats:
Damage: 23
Mitigation: 20
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 5
Loot Dice: 6
AA
BLD: 48
KEEN: 1
REC: 4

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Final Calamity - Remorse (T4/Perfect/2HBA): Absolute Accuracy, Keen 1, Bleed 1
Armor: Dark Embrace - Sacrifice (T4/Perfect/Light Armor): Evasion 2, Recovery 1
Misc: Ebon Band - Truth (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 3

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Axe R5
Cloth Armor R5
Charge
Energist
Searching R5

Active Mods:
Athletics
Tracking
Night Vision

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Nimble
Stamina
Precision
Ferocity

Active Extra Skills:
Survival
Concentration

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Folding up the piece of paper and setting it in a small pocket of her sundress. "Well Raserei, it looks like it's just you and me today then." Getting up from her chair and walking to the from door as it opens, but not from her own doing. It was Freya, and she could help but smile. "Are here for the fun day," saying as her wolf peaks around her legs at Freya. A simple nod comes from her sister before she claps her hands together with a chuckle. Eruda wanted to speak with Freya about multiple things, but right now all she wanted to do was have fun. She couldn't remember the last time that they did something together that wasn't a quest. "I want to learn how to swim. You were on the swim team for school right? Can you teach me to swim, please..." Right now her face was both hopeful and pleading. Eruda wanted to learn new things, and this was the day to do just that. She was really excited.  

Freyja's eyes light up with excitement. "YUS, the fact that you asked makes me so happy." They walk outside and close the door. Freyja sets Ko on the ground. Her cat walks to Raserei instantly and smell the wolf's foot. Raserei puts her head down to sniff Ko with a huff. The wolf places a foot on Ko's head, which was bigger than her entire body. It was right then that Ko shifts into her larger form with a small outburst of yellow flames. Freyja looks to her a bit confused, "That is new..." Looking up at her master with a twist of her head, patting her on the head. Raserei was taken back as well, walking closer to sniff Ko to make sure it was the same creature. Freyja and Eruda chuckle at the two familiars as begin to walk. "First thing you'll need is a bathing suit. Do you have one, we can go shopping if you don't." She was trying not to think about what happened after the dungeon. If Eruda wanted to talk about it, then she would, she would not push her sister that way. 

• 4 weeks later...

'Oh no its fine, I have one already. I am a tailor remember, I make my own clothing." A smile given as they walk in silence for a little while. "So I wanted to apologize for pushing you the other day. I was going through some stuff and I really just needed to get out of there." Thinking about that conversation that Sam and Freya had. "I have been lying to myself. I kept telling myself that everything was fine between us because I really wanted it to be." Freya opens her mouth to say something, but Eruda raises a hand up, "Please just listen." A simple nod from her sister as she continues. "I have thought long and hard about why I was breaking down and I came back with a few things." Placing her hand on Freya's shoulder as she stops walking. "First, I do not like what I do not understand. That conversation that we had with Sam, it bugged me more than you could ever know."  

"Oh God, I fucking knew you, you are mad at me. Look Eruda, I really, really sorry. I didn't mean to attack you. I wasn't myself, and freaking out because I didn't know where I was." "Freya..." Freya starts heading in the direction that was intended. Stops, turns. "I am so fucking stupid. I should have just not did my Gemini, maybe then I wouldn't have struck at you like you were the worst person in the world." "FREYA" Eruda calls out, maybe a bit too loud, but it made Freya stop. Eruda pulls her into a hug as tears start to run down her cheeks. Freyja felt so bad for what happened and if she could change anything in the world it would be that moment. Hearing a -shhh- as she felt a hand against the back of her head. "I am so sorry Eruda, I never meant to hurt you..." Her chest became pained like someone would feel with a heartbreak. Freyja wraps her arms around her sister, crying and just kept saying sorry in a muffled voice as she burrows her face on the front of Eruda's shoulder blade.

-Knock-knock-knock- "Sam I know your in there, I saw you go in." -Knock-knock-knock- The door finally opens up after 10 minutes. Looking back at him was a glaring Sam. "Look, I know your pissed, but I needed to to think okay. Please just hear me out." Sam just stands there staring, glaring. "Sam, seeing you and Katoka being so cute together, I was heartbroken. I need time to wrap my head around the fact that I lost my chance with the one girl that I have loved since day one of meeting her. I can't just get over that in one night Samantha." An angry frown with tears running down her face. "I know I hurt you and I don't think that I could forgive myself for that, but I really meant it when I said I wanted to be your friend. Please just come with me, let me try to make it up to you." A sniffle from the girl before she slams the door. A sigh as he places his back against the house, slowly smacking his head to the house.

Spoiler

Lium,
Level: 6
Paragon Level: 0
HP: 120/120
EN: 30/30

Stats:
Damage: 8

Skills:
Martial Arts R5

Battle Ready Inventory:
3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) x1

Edited by Lium

Throwing stuff around in her bedroom, even though she didn't really want to go with Lium, she was going. She wanted to see if he could make up what he fucked up. That last conversation with him and Kat pissed her off. The mix of that and not talking to her for months. On top of everything else that she is going through, she was not in the mood to hear excuses from her long lost friend that seemed like he was edging away inch by inch again. She did not need him to come back into her life just to leave again. Knowing that it wasn't really his fault that last time, she still couldn't let it happen unless he was truly serious about this. Sam didn't need more stress in her life, she needed a friend. Changing her outfit quickly, storming out the door, locking in behind her. Starting to walk past Lium now she calls over her shoulder, "We are going swimming." Heading straight for the swimming hole. Lium could follow if he wanted.

Spoiler

Sam,
Paragon Level: 35
HP: 760/760
EN: 94/94

Stats:
Damage: 23
Mitigation: 20
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 2
Loot Dice: 4
BLD: 48
ENV.O: 32
FRSTB: 40
REC: 8
STK: 40

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Analyst's Harvester - Lethargy (THBA-T4-Demonic): Envenom 1, Bleed 1, Frostbite 1, Static 1
Armor: Acolyte's Light (T4-Perfect-Cloth Armor): Evasion 1, Recovery 2
Misc: Gold Promise - Din's Flame (T1/Perfect):Accuracy 1, Evasion 2

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Axe R5
Cloth Armor R5
Searching R4
Quick Change

Active Mods:
Vanish
Surprise Attack (Trickster)
Tracking
Athletics
Blindside

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Ferocity
Stamina
Precision

Active Extra Skills:
Hiding R5
Concentration

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Oracle's Watch - Inquiry (THBA-T4-Demonic): Absolute Accuracy, Accuracy 2, Phase x1
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal x5
Teleport Crystal x2

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (-): +1 Rank to the - skill.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [(Potted Tanabata)]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.

Edited by Sam

Seeing Freya freak out for nothing, "You didn't let me finish." Holding her sister tightly, "You mean the world to me Freya, I could never be mad at you for long. Also, I know what you did in high school for me." Freya pulls back right then with a puzzled look on her face. "Yeah, you thought that I never noticed, and at first I didn't. It was when I really sat down and started thinking about everything when that light bulb hit my brain.' It was painful to watch, but Eruda knew that is was for the best. "They were scared of going through you, the bullying stopped because of you." Eruda would be forever grateful for what her sister did for her. "I didn't say anything because I saw that you were happy so I just decided to continue with what I was doing." Because Freya did what she did, it made it easy to concentrate on herself and getting herself better. "It had to be your choice to talk to me again. I was not going to create more drama out of nothing." She was not going to cause herself more pain... "With you always being with those friends of yours, I just really didn't feel like it was worth making them argue with you about me. You had to come back to me Freya." Holding her sister's face, wiping her tears away with her thumbs.

Squinting her eyes full of water, "You knew... Oh god..." Freya pulls her back into a hug. Freyja didn't know what was worse, Eruda knowing and being okay with it, or Freya not, knowing that she knew and never went back to her sister. "I am sorry that I didn't come back for you. I just didn't think that you wanted me anymore. Mom pretty much made that clear..." There was so much emotion going through Freya right now. It became a bit hard to breath, "I will always want you Freya. It doesn't matter what has happened in the past. Today, right now, and forever, I will want you." Freya and Eruda stand there for a while. Eruda pulls her in closer as Freya gives the same grip. 

Freya pulls away after a while, "There is something else I need to tell you..." Freya tells Eruda everything about Tuatha and Nisahime and Simmone, all those connections that were there between the 3. She went as far as telling Eruda what really happened in that cavern she was trapped it. That she killed a lot of people to stay alive. Freya was right, she just had believe that her sister could handle something like this. They had been through so much already, and as long as they were sharing, it made perfect sense to share this with her sister now. "I am sorry that I didn't come to you sooner about this. I was afraid that you would see me differently because of this." They started walking again to their destination while talking about this.

Watching Sam walk right past him, "Swimming it is..." he didn't even get a choice but that was fine. Lium knew that Sam could be stubborn as hell. It was actually one of the things that he liked about her, he liked the challenge. In reality he just wanted to get things back to the way they were. Sharing his feeling made everything so complicated between them, but he doesn't regret it. All he wanted was for her to be happy and this was by no means happy in his book. He would try to cheer her up, even if he got punched, it would be worth it to see a smile on her face again. Plus, the last month that he was gone, his eyes were set on another, just as stubborn as Samantha. This hot blood chick may have been more stubborn though, it excited him. This girl made getting over Sam a whole hell of a lot easier. Watching as Sam pulls her hair up and strips to her bathing suit, she dives into the water without a word to Lium. A small huff, he didn't have any swim wear so he would improve.

Coming up from the water and turning to face Lium, pushing her bangs from her face. "You have until I get out of this water to explain yourself buddy. Convince me why we should still be friends at all." Sam was pissed, like royally pissed. -Oh yea, we can be friends- then he just leaves and hears no hi nor hair from him in a month. It was stupid, he could have just said that he needed time and she would have accepted and respected that boundary. Instead, he leaves her hanging as she tried to make sure on the daily, whether or not he was still living. That was a huge dick move and she didn't appreciate it at all. Making her worry like that was agonizing. It was a huge distraction from the little work she did in her shop. Leaning against the edge of the waterfront now, "You're wasting time, speak or I am gone, and you will never see me again." It was a bit harsh but it was what she felt at the moment.

"Freya you are my twin sister, the only change that I will ever see in you is that you have become strong and a better woman. Mom did not deserve us in the slightest. Our father is proud of who we have become and he actually wants us. We should treasure that thought. We are wanted and loved Freya." That brings a smile of both their faces. "Are you ready to teach me how to swim now. I would love it if it happened before it got dark." They both chuckle and lock arms. Getting closer to the watering hole, Eruda sees Sam already in there and Lium? Wonder what brings them here. Getting to the edge now as Eruda takes strips to her bathing suit as does Freya. Eruda sees that Sam is pissed about something. "Is everything okay here?" Freya hops into the water splashing everyone. Eruda gets a shiver down her back and began to laugh. "Why you little..." Eruda jumps into the water to and realized that she couldn't touch. Freya quickly grabs her sister and pulls her to the edge with a chuckle.

"Look here death row, lets start with a doggy paddle. Watch me and pay attention to my legs." Eruda nods, as Freya swims off in a doggy paddle way. Doing a large circle so that Eruda could see her from every angle. Arriving back at starting point. Eruda smiles, "And later you can do this," as she swims back out, taking long strides with her arms as her legs swish in opposite directions up and down. Doing that same circle as before showing every angle. Arriving back at starting point again. "I think I got it," Eruda says. Pushing herself off the ledge she goes straight into those wide stride motions. Mimicking her sister, Freya watches her. "Woooo, GO ERUDA, damn she really does learn fast." Glancing to this boy now that looked like he was about to speak, eyes shift to Sam. She looked royally pissed off. "Do I need to kick his ass," not knowing who this dude was. "No, you'll kill him," Sam says plainly keeping her eyes locked to Lium's.

"Okay, hold on a god damn second," Hearing that from the other blond that looked like Eruda. Lium gets into the water with his robe still on, at this point he didn't care. Grabbing Sams shoulder lightly to have her face him. At the corner of his eyes, he sees the blond shift in the water, Sam puts a hand up to halt Freya. Freya then hops out of the water, sitting on the ledge with her legs dangling getting ready to pull this dude out of she had to. Ringing out her hair, watching a listening.

Inches from her face. "Yes, okay, I love you," Sam's continues to glare at him. "That doesn't just go away. I was trapped for years and you are all I though about every single day while I was in that cage, that and trying to figure out a way to get back to you because I knew that you were thinking the worst of me at that point." Watching tears form in her eyes with that piercing glare. "I left to give you space, I left to give me space. I needed to get my mind off of you because I saw you were really happy with Katoka and I couldn't promise myself that I wouldn't have done something stupid." Taking a breath as his hand is placed on Sams face. Seeing that female shift once more, another hand from Sam raises up. The girl stops still watching. "I needed to find something to distract myself. Vere my focus on something other than you Samantha. I would never in any lifetime purposely hurt such a pure heart as yours. Please, forgive me. I just want you in my life Samantha. Please forgive me. I promise to never leave you hurting the way you do now ever again." He places his forehead against hers, closing his eyes, "Please Sammy..." His chest became heavy with emotion. 

Freya was on her side and she appreciated it, but Sam needed to hear what Lium had to say. Listening with that intensity of wanting to punch him. A hand on her face, -he wasn't going to even dare kissing me was he, not after everything he was trying to prove.- Sam thinks as she continues to listen. A forehead to hers now, he was begging for her forgiveness. If they were on land, he would probably be on his knees right now. Sam could also hear crying in his voice. I really was sorry, Lium never cried... Damn... Her glare lightens up. Taking a deep breath now as she pulls Lium into her arms as he hugs back. She would hold him to that promise. It hurt when he came back that second time as she didn't want to ever feel like that again. After a few minutes they both calm down, tears washed away. Eruda had just gotten back to the ledge. 

Pulling away from Lium now with a smile on both their faces, "Guys, this is my best friend Lium. He just joined the O&I for our guild a little while back. That is Eruda," pointing at Eruda, "And her twin sister Freya," pointing at her who was standing there staring down at him with a glare still. 

"Oh, we know each other, he is the one who thought he could fight instead of watching Kasumi." A laughter from all of them. "If you are willing, you can train with me. I have been practicing in the early mornings on the ice. Floor 4 at 4 am if you want to." Lium simple nods with a smile. "Get your ass over here and swim with me." Eruda lunges of the edge and began to swim further out. Hearing a splash behind her, Freya catches up to her. Eruda felt so much relief from their conversation. It's something that she really wanted to put behind her and it had been a very long time coming. She would not talk about Nisa yet. There was not enough information to go on, not in the slightest. She was, however a messenger now. She didn't know what that meant in full but Lium, if met with the requirements was now sparked. She didn't know how to feel about it, but she would help deal with it when the time came up.

Sam gives a sigh... Diving into the water after Eruda. It was just Freyja and Lium now. "I bet my story in the Cave is just the same amount of insane as yours. We should talk about sometime." A small smile given toward him. "Sorry about the hostile act. I made a promise to Sam, and I intend to stand by it. If you fuck up with Sam or Katoka, I will not hesitate or think twice about kicking your ass Lium. That is a promise." A serious outlook of her face. One that is not shown very often. "Welcome to the guild Lium." A smile before she swan dives into the water, splashing Lium. Coming up a few yards away, turning to the boy, "Well, you coming?" Diving under the water again to catch up to the others. She really was relieved, that conversation had been waiting for a very long while and Freyd really was right. Eruda is strong on the outside, and on the inside. She can handle so much more than she use to. Eruda has changed and it was much better this way. 

A out puff of air, was he even breathing. A grin as he watched Freya swim off. "This is an interesting bunch of friends you got here. I'm proud of you little Sammy." Sammy and him have been friends since the time she started playing those online games. It had been a decade, and Lium has finally seen Sam in person. This was as real as it was going to get for now. Lium knew about her accident from that haunting past. Just from seeing her here, right now, she has come a very long way. That was a clear sign that she was getting better. Being outside here, she never set foot outside in the real world. She was too scared to. Lium knew everything about this very special girl and seeing her this happy made him happy. Lium practically watched her grow up. Voice changing over the mic over the years, Lium couldn't help but smile as he watched the 3 girls giggling. It was going to be very hard to let this woman go, but for the sake of her happiness, he would move on...

Thread Closure:
Words.jpg.4dc76a076ab9a8202dfc5bdcb12fba85.jpg

4264/30=142*5=710 EXP
4264/300=14 Seeds

Eruda
710*8=5680*1.30=7384 EXP
14 Seeds

Freya
710*8=5680*1.30=7384 EXP
14 Seeds

Lium
710*1=710*1.30=923 EXP