[EV-PP-F18] Crow, Koga, and the Gingerbread Witch

Children wander
They get lost
and soon enough the forest devours them
or was it the forest? 
Perhaps something... someone out there

Will there be someone to stop this?
or will they also be a fine addition to the collection?

The mire of Floor 18 was always unpleasant to the less adventurous players of Aincrad, no one can blame them, not even [censored]. This also rings true to its inhabitants, be it Eriwald or Serpent's Pitch. Aside from the annoying to harsh nature of the floor, monsters also lurked on areas where one wanders aimlessly. One wrong turn can cost a player his or her life, one wrong step in a puddle which turns out to be a mud pit can cost someone their chance to land a killing blow. All these are to be taken into consideration if one wants to explore the floor, there's no escape.

"There have been some report of children missing, the Halloween event might be the cause of it and the leaves changing color is proof of that" an old woman uttered as Crozeph munched on some slices of pumpkin pie. He has somehow found a place he hasn't explored yet, it was similar to that swamp where he was forced to drink water just so he can do a guerilla tactic. "Dear traveler, I wish for you to end this yet another stack of torment against us people of Eriwald" she told him.

He gently pats the old woman by the shoulder "I'll do what I can grandma, but I can imagine how a girl named Gretel went out impatiently to look for her brother. This is some kind of horror movie level of stupidity" he said. The old woman was confused "w-what is a movie young man?" she asked. "Ah shit I forgot they don't know what a movie is" he thought. 

"Now how will the story continue from here?
has the heroine fled to do heroine shit?
Is this going to be mahou shoujo brutal?
or will Crozeph be able to have a companion?

image_2021-10-27_062205.png

k o g a the elder wolf
Spoiler

notes

• none

Koga | HP: 660/660 | EN: 100/100 | DMG: 23 | MIT: 30 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 56 | BLT: 32/20 | FALN: 8 | REGN | 13 | B.HEALING: 33/66

equipped battle-ready inventory
  • None

skills

Spoiler

| COMBAT

• Mastery: Damage III | Gain 1 * Tier Damage per rank | 15 SP
  • Battle Healing V | Recover 5% (rounded down) of your maximum HP at the start of your turn | 30 SP
    • Emergency Recovery | When non-fatal damage would leave you with 25% or less of your maximum HP, recover 10% of your maximum HP after the attack resolves. Effect cannot occur more than once per thread.  When activated if the player has lower than 10 energy remaining, simply reduce the player's energy to 0. | 6 SP
      • EN Cost: 10
  • Energist | Increase Base Energy by 5 * Tier | 8 SP
  • Howl | Gain +2 Hate against up to 4 targets | 10 SP
    • EN Cost: 2 EN
    • Cooldown: 2 Posts
    • Focused Howl | Gain +4 Hate against a single target | 5 SP
      • EN Cost: 4 EN
      • Cooldown: 4 Posts

| WEAPON

• Curved Sword I | +1 DMG when equipped with a Curved Sword | 4 SP
  • Katana V | +7 DMG when equipped with a Katana | 30 SP
    • Stamina | Reduces the energy of all Katana attacks by 2 EN | 4 SP
    • Ferocity | +2 DMG when using Katana Sword Arts | 4 SP

| ARMOR

• Light Armor V | +30 MIT when equipped with Light Armor | 30 SP
    • Meticulous | +1 DMG when equipped with Light Armor | 4 SP
    • Resolve | +1 ACC and +10 * Tier HP when equipped with Light Armor | 6 SP

| EXTRAS

• Familiar Master: Rending | You and your familiar attack in tandem, applying Rend [7*tier unmitigatable damage] to the target that lasts for two turns. | 10SP
    • Cooldown: 5 Posts
  • Survival | Increases Healing effects received from all sources by 10%. Grants immunity to all damage dealing environmental attacks/effects.

buffs

Spoiler
  • Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 10% of EXP earned in that thread.
  • Lv. 10 | +3% EXP Gain.

koga_stats_100x100.jpg.8206e9c593568667f99c1e44fb33b3d0.jpg

Annoying. That's what Koga thought of this stupid floor, as he slogged into the building, covered head to toe in mud, leaves, and god only knows what else. Another player, a younger girl took one glance at him and started screaming.

"A MOB!? H-HOW DID THAT THING GET INSIDE THE SAFEZONE!?" she started panicking.
"Christ on a fucking crutch, I am not in the mood for this..." Koga groaned as his mud encapsulated head swung forward.
"OH MY GOD IT TALKS!" said another girl beside her.
Koga turned towards the girl and wiped as much mud off his face as he could, "Girls, would you chill out?"
"OH GOD IT ATE SOMEONE TOO! EVERYBODY RUN!" they shouted in unison.
"Holy shit, how dense are you guys?"

The girls were not so kind as to provide Koga with an answer, as instead, they got up and bolted out of the room. And then the slowed status effect icon disappeared from his status bar, along with the mud covered visuals.

"Thank's Kayaba, great timing," Koga muttered sarcastically. He looked around the room briefly, looking for the NPC he could only assume was the owner of this homely little tavern. "Uh, excuse me ma'am," he addressed the old woman, very confused-looking, speaking to a dark-haired player as nicely as possible given how annoyed he was at the moment, "could I trouble you for a drink? Hard cider perhaps?" The woman nodded quickly before scurrying off and bringing him back his drink. A quick sip. "Ya couldn't even let us get drunk for real, could ya?" he muttered bitterly into his mug.

Edited by Koga

'Ok so a little wandered into the swampy area because someone told him about awesome shit but got lost. Now his sister who didn't find him in this place found out about the her brother going out and when no one wants to help her went out alone and now is missing too?" Crozeph tried to summarize the situation to the old woman so he can get a better grasp of the situation "yes that is exactly what happened. We do not fare well with the areas around here young man, they say some ancestors of our had been turned into the monsters that lurk outside while this season we heard of a mansion that is made of gingebread or whatever it wa-"  as the old woman talked a guy asked for a drink as he came in.

Crozeph then turned to his thoughts, an unnerving assumption just entered his mind.

"Gingerbread mansion... I'm so fucking hyped on what else I can eat aside from the house."

It was what's fixated on his mind, now he may be a glutton but he's not stupid, going in there might be more dangerous than investing in foreign exchange treating it like a gacha game. He needs someone, a person who might be into some rescue mission in a short while. As he looked around he saw the guy who asked for a drink "oh damn, it's Koga."

He asked the woman for a mug and went towards him, placed the mug beside Koga's and smiled like Ainsley Harriot

"Sup, are you up for a mission to save Antarctica temperature level IQ kids?"

Koga looked up as he heard his name. Was he hallucinating? The man turned to pan the room to see if he could spot who had uttered his name like Beelzebub. He didn't need to look long.

Koga gave the man beside him a confused and scrutinizing look. "Uh, do I know you?" he said as his eye's traveled up and down the strange man. Dark hair, strangely familiar piercing blue eyes..."Wait...Cro?" Koga asked in even more confusion. "Dude, what happened to your hair?" Was hair dye a thing in Aincrad? Did we have another Alkor moment here? Koga wouldn't mind going blonde for a bit...

"Oh, right, sorry, what was it you were saying about some kids? Some village is being deprived of it's idiots, right?" Koga said as he took a sip of his painfully non-alcoholic ale, circling back to Cro's original request. "More importantly, what do we have to kill? Will it be dangerous? Certainty of death?" Koga's eyes glowed with an unhealthy light at the prospect.

As Koga recognized him despite the changes in his hair, Crozeph quickly gave a thumbs up at him "yep that's me, 50 social credits for you" he said. He scratched his hair, Koga was the second one to notice. The first one was Night as her name was the color of his hair "the last boss fight changed it back to it's original color but I'll get it back to the brownish one soon, having black hair paired with my eyes gives off weird shounen vibes which I hate" he wasn't hating on how he looks, it's just that he wanted to ditch the edgy look.

Crozeph stared at the old woman she tended to the mugs "maybe they are idiots and this is the response of the floor, unexpected birth control. No quest window, no rewards, just a request that seemed to appear timely with those" he pointed at the weird colored leaves going up and down then below the muck as the wind blew at them "I haven't investigated a lot yet but my next bet is Serpent's Pitch got some more info on missing kids."

He gave another thumbs up again "it would be nice if you go along with me, Hansel and Gretel went ahead to do stupid shit. Now it's up to us Tiger and Bunny to find out what happened to them."

• 2 weeks later...

"Wait, do you mean to tell me that hair dye is a thing we have in here? Why the fuck has no one ever told me that before?" Koga said staring at the now black-haired player in astonishment. "Damn, and all this time I could've been changing the look up..." Having the same hair for the last four years had gotten pretty boring.

"Who's Tiger, and who's Bunny?" Koga asked, the implication that he was joining Cro on this strange quest apparent. "If I'm gonna be bunny, I better get a full bunny maid outfit, tail and all." Koga threw back the rest of his drink, made sure to pay, and then turned back to his new partner. "Alright, so Serpent's Point? Ready to go whenever you are." The man's weapon materialized out of the air, the blue fragments coalescing into the familiar shape of his katana as he reached out to grab it and affix it to his side.

• 3 weeks later...

Serpent's Point was like if the caravan searching for a child born in Bethlehem landed in Florida. Tents, torches, swamp, damp, mushy, all in a long line which resembles a serpent. Crozeph was amused by how it looked, along with some sanitary violations happening with the people's current lifestyle. It wasn't all bad but he gets how it can be uncomfortable "I'm starting to think the children leaves because this is no water park for them" he told Koga who has decided to follow him.

Crozeph went past a few tents, eyeing some locals cooking something and acting like he's looking for a proper meal when in fact he's expecting to see stew grasshoppers. To his disappointment, the people were living off cattles they've raised even with how murky the place is. 

"Are you here because of that old woman?" a woman asked.

A fair maiden, wearing a dirty apron over a simple dress. She would seem like a baker's daughter or a farm girl and she even offered bread for him and Koga "you're not from here, I can tell from your shoes alone" she told them. Crozeph looked at his shoes, ankle boots that he's been wearing a long time. He turned his head a bit and whispered to @Koga "am I wearing Ronald Mcdonald boots that she can tell we're not from here?" he asked.

"That old woman worries about things that people here are getting used too, I'm not used to it but perhaps you can help us, we've lost six children over the course of a week, one who returned only told of a house full of milk and honey yet terrified, he even brought some kind of sweetened apple."

• 2 weeks later...

"I woulda thought it would the lack of toilets, but naw, dude its definitely the lack of a water park," Koga agreed as the pair walked through the winding swamp-path.

"More like Big Bird," Koga replied as the he took the girl's offered bread. "Thank you," he said, with a nod of his head and took a bite. He felt a little bad about taking food from people who clearly had it rough, but he also knew how impolite it was to refuse. "It's good."

"Was it gold colored? Sticky outer covering with a stick stuck in it?" Koga asked, figuring she was talking about a caramel apple. The man's mouth watered at the thought of the delectable fruit. "If you point us in the right direction, we could take a look." Koga took another bite of his bread. Not quite the same as a caramel apple, but hey, it still tasted good. Surprisingly so.

• 1 month later...

I'd gladly walk and show you the house but as you can see, I am busy tending nonsensical things in this god forsaken stretch of a caravan"  she told them. It sounded like she didn't like the place too and while it doesn't speak for everyone, Crozeph finds it weird that the young ones are starting to realize how much of a shithole some areas of Serpent's Pitch is.

"Well too bad young lady, no charming guy will save you from this place. Unless the patch added one for you but this game is colder than what ice you can imagine."

The girl gave him a confused look and cleared her throat "anyways, um this sweetened apple indeed delicious, we've never tasted something like it nor did we tell the elders of its existence" she pulled out some kind of stick out of the pocket in her apron "we took small bites but it was enough to entice children to find more of it"

Crozeph gave it a thought for a second "this is some kind of cheap marketing that went too well for them. Give these kids something really exquisite and they're bound to look for it. Koga someone is baiting them and not taking them, there's a difference but it leads to the same conclusion." Crozeph looked around him and then back to the fair maiden "I can show you where they went but I'm not really keen to putting myself in to harm and disappear"  Crozeph nodded "that's fine with us, that sweetened apple is always enticing, anime MCs eat it with their harem girls during festivals and proceed to bang later. I think that's not the case with these disappearances."

"How about it Koga? ready to find the source of this sweetened apple? not sure if there's banging afterwards but we need to uncover the mysteries surrounding it."

@Koga

"Honestly, I'm just here for the apple. Banging is secondary," Koga replied, quite enthused with by the possibility of more caramel apples. He loved those stupid things. "Lead on," he told the girl, before following behind her towards their destination.

The path they walked down was about as barren and depressing as the rest of Serpent's Point. Damp, dank, and overall just gross. Except it somehow had obtained the virtue of smelling slightly better than the rest of this godforsaken stretch of land, like burnt sugar. Not that that really meant all that much.

His eyes scanned up and down the girl who had offered to guide them to this mysterious, apple-gifting house, before leaning over to Cro. "Do you think she's one of those background characters...like a red shirt? Ya know what I'm talking about right?" If so, Koga probably wouldn't feel too bad. That at least she meant she'd respawn, a luxury that the players did not have. If not...well, she should probably run at the first sign of trouble. Koga still wasn't entirely sure if non-essential NPCs could or even would respawn.

The girl took a deep breath before leading them, after all, she's putting herself in danger just to help strangers and they are also saying weird things. Crozeph sighed at how this quest was starting to take place with them having little info aside from caramel apples, missing children, and some kind of place where they might be "I'm not liking how this is making me feel hungry all of a sudden, I ate before I went here."

Koga's question was nothing new to him, he already met players who's morals seem to tiptoe at the thought of NPCs being sentient that they should be and thus it raises some concern for them. "Maybe but we both know she's lending a helping hand for us even though we can do it ourselves, that's something no side character would do." It might make no sense to Koga but Crozeph was simply trying to tell him that the girl's safety is in their hands.

and then the wind blew
in the trees it was trying to go through
Sweetness wafted in the air
of delicacies that might be rare

now it seems that
they have arrived at the place where one might utter
"cyka blyat"

"Oh shit, it's an X mansion but built on things that can cause diabetes in five seconds" Crozeph uttered. What stood before them was a mansion, as if it was owned by a philanthropist. The roof was white as snow yet it scent tells them it's cream, windows and walls outside resembles biscuits and crackers glazed with syrup. There was no door or better yet it didn't need one because a moat separates it and below chocolate flows.

"I-I need to go back, this place is more creepy than I thought" and with that the girl ran away  "careful on your way back, be sure to-" Crozeph took a step back and pointed at a tree "bruh your caramel apples growing on trees" he told him as he pointed at a 4 feet tree and glistening apples dangling on its branches.

Surprisingly, Koga actually understood what Crozeph had said with utter clarity. Maybe he'd spent a little too much time in online chat rooms when he was younger, but the man got the gist of it all. It was on them to make sure she didn't get ganked. Although, with any luck, even if she did wind up biting the proverbial bullet, she would respawn by the next day anyways.

The trio soon came upon something that left them all...more bewildered than awestruck. "Why the hell does it make me wanna eat it..." Koga replied to his partner. He wasn't exactly interested in contracting some strange virtual version of diabetes, and to be honest, he didn't even like sweets all that much. But something about this strangely delectable house made the Wolf want to take a huge ravenous bit from the candy cane window frame and glute himself until he wound up with real-life diabetes. Something was awfully wrong here.

Apparently the girl felt it to, because with naught more than a quickly uttered warning, she took off running, presumably back to her caravan and not instant death-by-candymob. When Cro pointed at the caramel apple tree Koga walked up to it, hands in his pockets, Okami at his side. Together, the two stared up through it's glorious branches. "Seriously? Who the hell designed this floor?" Koga asked no one in particular before plucking one of it's shining candied fruit from it's branches. The man peered at the strangely natural fruit before shrugging and tossing it in his inventory. And then another. And another. Probably like four or five more too.

"Anyways, should we uh...go knock on the door or something?" Koga asked, after he finished his harvest.

Koga gains [9] <<Caramel Apples>> (Vanity Consumable)

• 2 weeks later...

"Knocking is unnecessary, you came here for what? my delicious looking house or me?"

A voice came out of a door that slowly opened, Crozeph was bewildered by how such edible shit can move. Triggers his long lost engineering knowledge. He looked at the door, wary with how he placed a hand on his katana. The place looks very enticing to poor souls that wander, like those missing children that raised a slight alarm on a few people of the caravan who can still give something out their "I Give a Fuck" bank.

A figure enough to actually entice any weak species, those easily swayed by pheromones and those who has a thing for sweets. Crozeph was sure he wasn't weak to pheromones, the house however, proves to be an adversary that is worthy to feel weak. The feminine voice that came out of the door was just plain threat to him... or maybe he just didn't have a clear view of her yet.

"Did you build this huge house? what was it called? a mansion? I have several questions"  he uttered. He patted Koga in the head trying to keep his eyes on her as she came to full view while making sure his companion is nearby "beautiful woman in sight, she might know how to make houses like these for us, maybe apples that are duck flavored. Look, look, she might get mad if you pick an apple" he told him.

Like two children entering a very suspicious wonderland, the woman smiles, motions her hand as if welcoming them "welcome to my humble home, feel free to see more of what I can offer... inside" she said followed by a cold yet welcoming gaze at her visitors.

"I too am extraordinarily humble" Crozeph replied.

1741675973_images-2022-02-17T234104_301.jpeg.71f90f5cb5cc8684c40c26600911fc95.jpeg

The sound of crumbling Graham crackers accompanied a sultry voice as the mansion's door slowly creaked (crumbled?) open. Koga looked at the moving door in surprised, before glancing over at Crozeph, who wore a similar expression on his face.

Both players cautiously put a hand on their weapons as the estate's presumable owner made her appearance. A snow-haired woman, scantily clad, surely intended to draw attention to her impressive assets. But most striking were her eyes. Frosty, an icy shade of blue. Her gaze was cold, devoid of emotion, despite the seductive look she gave the two men.

Of course, the woman's appearance didn't stop Crozeph's usual ramblings. Good thing the caramel apples had already disappeared into Koga's inventory by the time she'd made her appearance.

The pair approached the house and entered cautiously as the woman bade them enter. Curious, but careful eyes wandered around the interior. The walls, the floors, even the ceilings were made of crackers. The molding was frosting, and even the furniture was some strange conglomeration of graham crackers, frosting and other candies.

Koga, for his part, was content to allow Cro do the talking for them for the moment. Although the man did lean over to his counterpart and whispered, "Is it just me, or does this feel like Hansel and Gretel? Not the fun version."

"Definitely not the fun version, we just have to make sure the one not having fun is her"

"I am surprised to see guests that are older, I have my fair share of children ruining my beautiful yard and its bountiful fruits" the woman told them. Crozeph gently elbowed Koga who was picking caramel apples clear as day before she came out. "Ahaha no we're not here to ruin your yard, Koga is more than happy to keep his hands off your ample fruits" it took him a few seconds before he realized something "that sounded wrong a little bit" he looked around him and saw what Koga laid his eyes upon. A place where one an indulge in everything, made a woman, and probably tastes so good. 

"Well that makes me happy, it's a breath of fresh air having two boys old enough to understand that I built this mansion with my sweat and tears to achieve I want, the sweetest home one can imagine.

"More like a house that gives you 7 deadly types of diabetes"
"Pardon?" she uttered, a confused look at him was given.
"Nothing, I like the attention to details of everything, including those gingerbreads on that box-"

The woman closed what seemed like a a container slightly bigger than a music box, gingerbreads shaped like a person only a toddler can draw.  "Yes, these are the pinnacle of my craft, the greatest of my creations and as such..." she picked up one, holding it by the feet with her two slender fingers, eyes on Crozeph. She licked the gumball eyes of it, still keeping an enticing, icy gaze at him and then bit off the head gently.

"Can I have one?"
"No, you can try anything in this house, even me, but not these."
"Shame, they looked delicious, right Koga?"

"Well, you didn't come here just to ask for a gingerbread and watch me eat it right? tell me young men..." She sat on her chair in front of them, crossed her legs, revealing the side of her thigh "what are you here for?"

"Definitely not the fun version, we just have to make sure the one not having fun is her"

"I am surprised to see guests that are older, I have my fair share of children ruining my beautiful yard and its bountiful fruits" the woman told them. Crozeph gently elbowed Koga who was picking caramel apples clear as day before she came out. "Ahaha no we're not here to ruin your yard, Koga is more than happy to keep his hands off your ample fruits" it took him a few seconds before he realized something "that sounded wrong a little bit" he looked around him and saw what Koga laid his eyes upon. A place where one an indulge in everything, made a woman, and probably tastes so good. 

"Well that makes me happy, it's a breath of fresh air having two boys old enough to understand that I built this mansion with my sweat and tears to achieve I want, the sweetest home one can imagine.

"More like a house that gives you 7 deadly types of diabetes"
"Pardon?" she uttered, a confused look at him was given.
"Nothing, I like the attention to details of everything, including those gingerbreads on that box-"

The woman closed what seemed like a a container slightly bigger than a music box, gingerbreads shaped like a person only a toddler can draw.  "Yes, these are the pinnacle of my craft, the greatest of my creations and as such..." she picked up one, holding it by the feet with her two slender fingers, eyes on Crozeph. She licked the gumball eyes of it, still keeping an enticing, icy gaze at him and then bit off the head gently.

"Can I have one?"
"No, you can try anything in this house, even me, but not these."
"Shame, they looked delicious, right Koga?"

"Well, you didn't come here just to ask for a gingerbread and watch me eat it right? tell me young men..." She sat on her chair in front of them, crossed her legs, revealing the side of her thigh "what are you here for?"

Great, so goal number one now was try not to get fat, cooked and eaten by this random NPC lady, and goal two was find the children and keep as many of them from getting fat, cooked and eaten by this random NPC lady as possible. Well, at least they had their priorities straight.

Koga couldn't even bring himself to reply to Cro's quip about 'ample fruit' though. The man just balked at his partner, trying to understand how he hadn't drawn the connection between this and that before he'd spoken. Although, if Koga was being entirely honest, Cro seemed more the type to speak first, think later to begin with, so maybe it wasn't that hard to understand.

"We're looking for some, uh...recipes!" Koga said, deciding it better to not directly tell the witch that they suspected her of kidnapping a bunch of replica children. "For sweets. And seeing as you built this absolutely delectable house, we figured you might have some neat tips and tricks for us!" This was probably the farthest thing from convincing Koga had ever attempted, and yet, he said it all with a straight face, as if he were serious. "I doubt anyone but a master could concoct something like this."

The woman gave a soft laugh as Koga asked for recipes and how she built her home, Crozeph looked more of a dumbfuck to her. However the raven-haired player's eyes tell of something different and so is his companion asking for recipes "I could give you tips on how to make an extravagant.

"No matter how I tell myself this Crozeph is a simpleton, his eyes have been looking at everything" she thought. Crozeph's hand was still at the hilt of his katana. "First off, I didn't build this place alone, I had the help of my beautiful daughters. Crozeph was intrigued yet it was understandable, the game enables many weird shit but buildings, if not generated by Cardinal, would require a few helping hands.

"Oh, you have daughters? marry one Koga."

"You amuse me young man, Crozeph was it? I am Morgiana and this castle was built by me and my daughters. If this Koga does marries one of my daughter, I'll let you stay here and indulge on whatever you want then I'll take Crozeph for myself."

"And then we turn missing like those children who ruined your yard?"

In an instant, Morgiana's icy yet enticing gaze turned into some kind of merciless queen, she knew Crozeph was just trying to throw her off and he got her good "What makes you think I have them?" she asked. Crozeph brushed his hair up with his hand, his azure eyes meeting her "they were here, the question is, are they even alive to try getting out of this place?" 

"How wonderful! my daughters! we got ourselves a delectable meal, one for me and one for you three!"

No matter how delicious the walls looked, it now felt as if Crow and Koga jumped into a trap and Crozeph even acted as if he knows a lot about the place already.

"Well, I guess I won't have time for expositions aren't I?"

Surprisingly, the NPC witch seemed to buy into Koga's little bluff. Thankfully. The Wolf wasn't quite keen on being turned into a frog or something today. He quite liked being human. Opposable thumbs were nice.

The man continued to listen, one hand still on his katana, as the witch explained that she'd built the estate with her daughters, drawing out a comment from Cro that Koga should marry one. Koga made a face, as if considering the possibility. Potentially hot magical wife, endless sweets for Cro, ever present threat of death by snu snu. Or become tonight's dinner.

Well Koga knew which one he preferred.

Not that his preference mattered either way, as Cro immediately threw any half-baked plans that Koga had right out of the window. The man closed his eyes and audibly groaned as Cro began to reveal the true purpose of their not so innocent visit.

"Fucking, Cro!" the man shouted as the matriarch began to call for her daughters. "If we die here I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

• 1 month later...

There was a rumbling sound and it was undeniable. Crozeph easily ticked off the enemy along with Koga, not what he planned... not like he had one really." Crozeph tried to draw his katana but it seems the witch has them both frozen 

"In this place I am the queen, you do my bidding and now I want you to kneel for my daughters and be..."
"Be naked?" Crozeph blurted out as he struggles to unsheathed his katana.
"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SENSELESS RAMBLINGS MORTAL! IT IS STARTING UNNECESSARILY AGITATE ME!"

The woman had the fury enough to drive fleets away but for Crozeph, hopefully to Koga, it was a way to get her grip on them loosen. Crozeph unsheathed Shadow but it seems the daughters have arrived.

"Mother dear, don't let them get the best of you for they are our guests" a woman with red hair came out in front of Crozeph and Koga as they stood frozen by the witch's spell.

"You can't blame her, these are not kids who she can easily tame. They are children acting like men."  A woman dropped down from a distorted part of the ceiling and landed beside the witch. She was shorter than the previous one and held a lance twice her height/

"Mother, we must finish them off and be done with it, the boy agitates me too" finally a woman taller than the witch herself emerged behind the two players towering over them, eyes filled with annoyance.

"Tall hot lady, Koga is all yours" he told her. The third daughter let out a roar and raised her greatsword and at the same time, Crozeph's katana broke off the spell by releasing great amounts of black amorphous liquid "fucking finally."

The witch's patience continues to wear thin with Crozeph's antics "that presence, a remnant of an entity these players call as Floor Boss" she muttered. She slammed her staff on the ground and distorted the whole place, separating Koga and Crozeph "keep Koga safe for me will ya" he told his katana.

Black liquid latched itself to Koga's sword before he falls into a hole, the third daughter grabbing him by the collar "where do you think you're going? Koga right? let me eat you whole!" 

Unfortunately, Koga got sucked in, and Crozeph is left with the daughter who has red hair "charming, I do hope you take a liking to my" Crozeph chuckled "can you cook beef stew?" he asked her. She was confused but it was followed by a smile "no, I cannot but that doesn't matter because-" he raised a finger waving it at her with a slight annoyance "fuck no, I'll starve to death if I'm gonna be with you."

"I am starting to get annoyed by you too."

[Shadow's Malevolence] renders any special attacks made by the queen useless
[Lordless Castle] Lowers ACC and EVA by 2 on critical roll of 10 for 1 turn

1st daughter | HP: ??? | EVA: ??? | ACC: ??? | MIT: ??? | DMG: ??? 
2nd daughter | HP: ??? | EVA: ??? | ACC: ??? | MIT: ??? | DMG: ???
3rd daughter | HP: ??? | EVA: ??? | ACC: ??? | MIT: ??? | DMG: ???

Note:
Crozeph vs. 1st daughter
Koga vs. 3rd daughter