[EV-PP-F18] Crow, Koga, and the Gingerbread Witch

Though Koga was most certainly annoyed that Cro was so quick to blow their cover and get them thrown right into the thick of things, he also was fully aware of what all of the man's strange quips and taunts were achieving. He was throwing their foes off balance. Prone to mistakes. Not exactly how Koga did things, but he sure as hell wasn't about to complain about having that advantage.

Well, he wasn't going to until the floor opened up between them and the man nearly fell into the black void. The ground beneath him suddenly gone, Koga flailed his arms for a moment until he found something solid, his hand just barely catching the edge of the floor, grunting as his fall was stopped. Looking down, Koga almost swore he could see the dim flickering flames of Hell at the bottom of the bit.

The man's suspension only lasted a moment though, before a hand gripped his collar and lifted him high into the air. A sweet, and yet terrifyingly menacing voice began to say, "Where do you think you're going? Koga right? let me eat you whole!"

"Sorry, but I'm really not into that sorta thing," Koga shot back before raising his blade. The thin sliver of steal suddenly burst into black flame, causing the woman who held him to release him, shrieking in pain and surprise, only for her agony to be redoubled as the swordsman's blade cleaved into the woman's chest.

Bounding backwards, Koga raised his weapon into a guard once more. "I'm not really as talkative as Cro either."

Spoiler

Koga | HP: 660/660 | EN: 87/100 (100 -13) | DMG: 23 | MIT: 30 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 56 | BLT: 32/20 | FALN: 8 | REGN | 13 | B.HEALING: 33/66

3rd Daughter | HP: ??? (??? -300) | EVA: ??? | ACC: ??? | MIT: ??? | DMG: ???
[BURN 56, 0/2]
[BLIGHT, DMG 32, MIT -20, 0/2]

Koga uses Tech-A
  | 208564, BD nat10, DMG (23 +2) * 12
3rd Daughter takes 300 CRIT damage!
3rd Daughter is BURNED!
3rd Daughter is BLIGHTED!

Edited by Koga

"You enter my mansion, accuse me of these missing children, agitate me with your nonsense, and try to end us here-"  the walls and floor continues to to distort "right inside my mansion, such insolence"  she uttered with disdain yet she wasn't there. Crozeph looked down on the floor, eyes brimming with intent unknown. He and Koga was separate, what's worse was he was followed by a woman three times his size. He sighed, "what could possibly go wrong?" wasn't the right question. "How worse can this get?" he uttered. 

He drew his katana quick, blade lowered, eyes dead serious as a woman walks on the ceiling approaching him. Her skin was pale, she had fangs, and black markings are shown on where her dress exposes skin. Red eyes, sultry smile, hammer and stake on both hands "it seems your companion looked like a delight to my sister, Abishag has quite the temper and she'll bite off heads when she loses it" she told Crozeph. The player didn't say a word, his eyes are fixed on hers, slowly losing signs of good intent "that's funny, Abishag? King David's I don't know...  fourth wife?" he said. 

The woman stopped approaching him "We know no King David, as far as I know no one rules over us but ourselves and soon I'll have every inch of your body mine, a perfect specimen" she told him. Crozeph raised an arm and covered his chest area "ew, not gonna ask for my consent?"

Meanwhile...

Abishag roared as the black flames tried to engulf her, she didn't like the prickling feel of it. "Nonsense you puny man, whatever you hit me will never amount to any kind of victory over me" she uttered. Abishag swung her greatsword smashing the hallway where both of them stood and it quickly rearranged itself. She stood proudly before Koga, towering over him with arms wide open "care to try again? I hope this one will actually feel threatening." 

Abishag dares Koga to attack her again

Koga | HP: 660/660 | EN: 87/100 (100 -13) | DMG: 23 | MIT: 30 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 56 | BLT: 32/20 | FALN: 8 | REGN | 13 | B.HEALING: 33/66

Abishag | HP: ??? (??? -300) | EVA: ??? | ACC: ??? | MIT: ??? | DMG: ???
[BURN 56, 0/2]

Koga narrowed his eyes slightly as he listened to what the witch said. 'whatever you hit me will never amount to any kind of victory over me' Hmm. Ominous. What exactly did that mean, the man wondered, his eyes searching over the woman for any kind of weakness, some clue as to how to defeat her.

Moreover, did she seem to mean that attacking her simply wouldn't hurt her, or would it strengthen her? Best not to risk it.

He didn't have much time to ponder it further, as the woman slammed her greatsword into the floor, the walls and furniture suddenly shifting, moving, rearranging themselves into an entirely different format. The ground shook, and Koga found, he had to take a step to steady himself so that he didn't fall over.

"Neat trick," the man the man said once the rumbling had finally ceased and the room had settled. "But you missed. Care to try again?"

Spoiler

Koga | HP: 660/660 | EN: 88/100 (87 +1) | DMG: 23 | MIT: 30 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 56 | BLT: 32/20 | FALN: 8 | REGN | 13 | B.HEALING: 33/66

Abishag | HP: ??? | EVA: ??? | ACC: ??? | MIT: ??? | DMG: ???
[BURN 56, 0/2]

Koga takes no action

Edited by Koga
  • 8 months later...

Stakes stained by blood jutted out constantly from the walls, floors and ceiling. Crozeph was dodging well and his katana was wrapping any portion of his body from unavoidable attacks by moving continuously. "Why that weapon of yours is troublesome, it does give off a familiar feel as if it was remnants of one like us" she told Crozeph. "One of them? so the lore of this weapon somehow coincides with theirs." Things turned for the worse with him separated from his teammate but with how a portion of the black liquid managed to latch on to Koga before he was sucked into another dimension which can be called a giantess fetish one, he held on to the hope that the amorphous black liquid is of use to Koga.

MEANWHILE...

A strong forward thrust was about to hit Koga. weird enough that Crozeph is still moving like he's inside a Christopher Nolan/Leonardo Di Caprio movie while Koga was still as a statue. Whether he could dodge or not was up to him. Abishag's attacks were straightforward and slightly barbaric and as he is about to get hit. the black liquid that latched on to him stained her greatsword. 

A shrill cry followed

Abishag took a step back as her ears started ringing "Y-you, what is that thing?" she uttered under her breath as if cursing and soon enough one of her stats was starting to reveal. This might be of help but Koga needs to work further to know what the enemy can really do.

[Black Liquid] - the black liquid seems to reveal Abishag's secrets, Koga must roll a BD higher than 7 to reveal further info about her.
[Mad Dog] - Abishag's attacks are straightforward yet powerful causing for opponents to flinch when hit. Critical rolls causes stun for  turn.

Koga | HP: 660/660 | EN: 88/100 (87 +1) | DMG: 23 | MIT: 30 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 56 | BLT: 32/20 | FALN: 8 | REGN | 13 | B.HEALING: 33/66

Abishag | HP: ??? | EVA: ??? | ACC: ??? | MIT: 150 | DMG: ???
[BURN 56, 0/2]