[F4-PP] New Content... Fun?

Spreading out on her bed with a yawn, patting the other side of the bed. Her eyes flutter open and she realized that her love was already gone. "Damn..." as she rolls over to her back and practically falls out of bed. Heading downstairs and making a cup of coffee. Waiting for it to brew she sits and starts to think. The silence falls cold in the air, as she thinks about, everything that she had accomplished in this game in the time that she has been here. She had gotten stronger and has focused on the major things that mattered most. She found a love that she was madly in love with and was to wed soon and she has had a blast with her. Then she started to think about the guild. Who liked her and who didn't, or people that she wasn't really on the best terms with. Hearing the coffee sizzle with steam, she gets up and pour some into a cup. She was too damn set on the important things and she had not spent much time with the guild members that wasn't fighting or questing. Today was the day that that was going to change. She needed to start putting herself out there, and she didn't know if she was any fun but she would try... One thing that she knew she had not done was skating on the ice that filled floor 4, and after seeing Shiina on that slime filled floor, she wanted to try.

Heading to floor 4 after getting some coffee in her system. Staring at the ice now like it was going to bite her, she realized right then that she had not the first clue how to... Taking a step forward, she falls directly on her ass. "Ouch..."

Sam | HP: 740/740 | EN: 92/92 | DMG: 23 | MIT: 20 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 3 | LD: 7 | AA | PHASE | REC: 8

Spoiler

Sam,
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 32
HP: 740/740
EN: 92/92

Stats:
Damage: 23
Mitigation: 20
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
Loot Dice: 7
AA
PHASE
REC: 8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Oracle's Watch - Inquiry (THBA-T4-Demonic): Absolute Accuracy, Accuracy 2, Phase
Armor: Acolyte's Light (T4-Perfect-Cloth Armor): Evasion 1, Recovery 2
Misc: Gold Promise - Din's Flame (T1/Perfect):Accuracy 1, Evasion 2

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Axe R5
Cloth Armor R5
Searching R4
Quick Change

Active Mods:
Vanish
Surprise Attack (Trickster)
Tracking
Athletics
Blindside

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Ferocity
Stamina
Precision

Active Extra Skills:
Hiding R5
Concentration

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Analyst's Harvester - Lethargy (THBA-T4-Demonic): Envenom 1, Bleed 1, Frostbite 1, Static 1 x1
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3 x
Silver Band - Farore's Wind: Loot Dice +3

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (-): +1 Rank to the - skill.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [(Potted Tanabata)]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Catching the faint hint of happiness, the sled cradling in the corner. "SNOW TIME?" Shiina extrudes with a chipper boast, sending Sprinkles screaming into a corner of the room with a flailing pair of legs. Knocking the thing over and getting into the strangest of bundles, she waddles a bit in padding, knocking an array of performance songs rattling on the floor. Ready for the long hall, mittens included. She drops a teleport crystal like a pop firework. "Floor 4 - Snowfrost!" The girl exclaims and begins to giggle as the fabric of reality begins to tear around her.

*floof*

Into a dense part of snow, a large bee compound eye playing the part of turtle shell. One can barely make her eyeballs out from beneath it. Suddenly popping out with the sled held above her head like a nutter. "SNOW TIME!". The snow was up to her knees, and the songstress has to lean heavily to each side for each step. Her breath hot and white, and her nose starting to run just a bit.

Shiina | HP: 800/800 | EN: 92/92 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 186 | LD: 1 | FL. AURA: 16 | FR. AURA: 16 | HLY BLS: 32 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 72

Spoiler

Shiina, The Resonant Valkyre
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 30
HP: 800/800
EN: 92/92

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 246
FL. AURA: 16
FR. AURA: 16
HLY BLS: 32
MENDING: 2
REC: 8
THRNS: 72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Aegis of Ancients - Valkyrie [T4/Demonic/Heavy Armor] Frost Aura 1, Recovery 2, Thorns 1
Armor: Interwoven Celtic Band - Fervent Expression [T4/Demonic/Trinket] Life Mending 2, Holy Blessing 2
Misc: Valkyries Wings +4 [T4/Demonic/Heavy Armor] Flame Aura 2, Frost Aura 1, Thorns 1

Skills:
Heavy Armor R5
Extended Weight Limit

Active Mods:
Large Pockets
Energize
Press the Attack
Rally
Purify

Inactive Mods:
Barrier

Addons:
Field Medic
Hyperactive
Iron Skin

Active Extra Skills:
First Aid R5
Leadership R5

Battle Ready Inventory:
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal x15

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor []: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Sam sitting on her butt on the ice hears a familiar voice behind her. Turning her head as she sees Shiina knee deep holding a sled of some sort... Glancing back at the ice. Was she even going to be able to get back up without falling on her butt again. A twist of her lips as she looks at the snow slightly behind her. "Snow is supposed to be fun... I wonder... " As she shifts herself around and is facing the snow now. Pushing her hands in the snow, it was cold to the touch which was to be expected. Grabbing a pile of snow in her grasp, she starts to create a snowball. A perfectly rounded soft ice ball as her eyes go to the young girl. It was apparent that Shiina had not a clue that she was there, she was focused on getting through the snow and from the looks of it, she was having some issues. Aiming the ball toward Shiina as she overhand throws this thing. It pelts Shiina in the chest and with an "OOF" she falls backwards in the snow and disappears. All that you could see was a large sled laying on top of the snow where she lay...

*floof*

Sudden sniper fire from out of nowhere, "Who dis!?" The girl exclaims with a muffle, clutching the sled like a shield. Taking a hit to the chest as she bugs bunnie's her way through the snow. One can catch the turtle shell moving around, a pair of eyeballs underneath. "SAM, BUTT HOLE!" she pops out and yeets a snowball at Sam.

ID:201859 | Battle:5-1=4, MISSED, Craft:11, Loot:5

It glances passed rather wide, not even coming close in its volley. Even still, Shiina giggles, flumping back into the snow and remaining under her shield sled thing. That snowball attempt was pathetic, like a girly girl tossing a softball. But it was fun, and hell, who didn't like a snowball fight. The girl begins to zoom away, staying under her barricade and shimming in the snow slowly. Her aim? Get closer, so she could hit the broadside of a barn. Shuddering under the snow, a containment of coat fluff crammed into a tiny hole and bulbing out the sides.

Edited by Shiina

Moving her head slightly, but the snow seemed to be really far away. Nose diving into the snow, knowing that unless she physically hide she wouldn't be able to get cover given her height. Sam forms another ball and army crawls in the snow creating a path of flat under her. Raising her head above the surface of tiny wall, she created, seeing Shiina and a makeshift shield. Seeing a small elbow, she grins, raising her arms and side, tossing the ice ball at the girls. Curving it just right, it hits the side of Shiina's face. Glancing up as she watched Shiina shift the thing in Sam's direction. "Can't hit what you can't see," saying with a giggle as she tries to move along in the snow, but slides downhill that blended in with the large amount of snow that filled this area. Popping her head up, "Wait is that a sled," as it now just dawned on her that Shiina was carrying a large round thing.

FIRE

ID:201860 | Battle: 5+3=8 HITS YEET

Edited by Sam

Butt wiggles out of the snow, a fuzzy rump dancing away. A sudden blast to the face, causes the girl to squeal. The shield erects from the direction it stemmed from. "Meanie" She scoops a handful of snow and presses it against her chest. She shutters, it was cold on her boob. A tongue out, and a grunt. "Take this!" Shiina motions with a lot more force, a pinwheel style pivot catapults the thing. Sam slides out of cover just long enough to get a hairful of snow. Falling onto her back, and pulling the thing tight against her. "Defensive maneuver, Shield roomba!" She exclaims, forming a seal between her and the sky above. The snow around her crunches as the rims dig in. A pair of eyes pop out as she starts to trail away like a tank, leaving a tread with tiny knee prints and a moat behind.

ID:201861 | Battle:7-1=6, HIT, Craft:5, Loot:19

Edited by Shiina

Getting to her feet, she was freezing at this point after getting pelted in the face. Covered in snow, but this was fun. With a small chuckle she grabs another handful of snow an tries to run toward the tiny tanky girl. Finding a patch of ice under all the snow, she slips backwards on her back, but the ball of ice was flies from her grip as she hears a -PLUNK- on this large defense barrier. "Oof, that was ice..." saying as she just lays there in the snow now looking up the sky. "Truce," as she sits up a realized that it was snowing now. "Oh yeah cause this place needs more snow." Hearing a giggle from under the shield looking thing. "What were you doing here, it wouldn't happen to be fun related would it. I need a little bit of that in my life right now... I don't think I know how..." Looking toward the girl as she sees a head peak up in the white wall that was created. 

ID:201862 | Battle:1... OOFFF  

Edited by Sam

Watching Sam buzz away before falling ass over teakettle, that looked kind of painful. She drifts a bit before stopping. "Gotcha." Shiina extrudes as she peeks down at Sam. "I mean duh, it's a snow floor, it's gotta have snow." Poking a tongue out like a lizard and scooping a flake out of the air. "Girl, let me learn you, then." Gesturing forward with a suddenly firm grip on the sled. "This is an eyeball" she wiggles it "And if you sit on it, it will go real fast." After all the girl was just fun, nothing else even if she could fucking die. "Get off that tooshie and let's go." she wiggles her butt in a tease before scampering off, rushing toward the hill in the distance. Spinning the rather large compound eye around, and dumping it into the snow she looks past it with an eye closed. "Hmm, gotta aim right, else we will go flying." Rattling around in that crazy head of hers, a crayon portrait of her and Sam on a sled with hastily drawn lines. Right off the cliff, before it turns into a spaceship. That could be fun, unless they hit like a tree.

Getting to her feet with some struggle, she walks to Shiina carefully trying not to fall again. Looking down the hill that she was looking to slide down, there was a few trees in the way. Sam just smiles, "We will be fine. We have a meat shield, with those calculations that you demonstrated earlier you could take a tree. Plus, if need be I can cut it down," a grin forms on her face. Taking the sled thing, the eyeball she sets it on the ground. It started to slide as she grabs it would her foot, as her other foot began to slide with it. "Shit, Shit, SHIT," as she falls on the sled, right then she grabs Shiina and pulls her quickly on the ride as they start to slide down this hill. "Ah Shiina do you know how to control this thing," saying as tries to turn it slightly but was heading straight for a tree. A whelp from Sam as she holds onto Shiina and shifts her weight the other way skimming inches from that tree. Sam closes her eyes as her chest started to race, this was something that she had never done before, she really hoped that they didn't crash and that Shiina knew how to drive this thing...

Edited by Sam

Sudden zoomies, no stop or brakes. "Nope!" remarked with wide eyes filled with joy as they are both battered like hell from snow now turned blizzard. Leaning into the curves, and the two of them catch a stone. Immediately, sled becomes catapult. Like a missile Shiina biffs heavy on the ice, sliding across it like Bambi. Sam gets a nice snowball shape as she tumbles. Glancing back with a grunt, seeing the sled stuck out of the snow like a broken floor board. "AGAIN!" The girl squeals with excitement, doing a girly push-up and struggling to get her butt up on the ice. A flash of light sees all the damage the girl had taken just erased in an instant. A twist of her heels, she glides with grace across the frozen lake without the slightest bit of issue. "Sam?" Looking at a newly formed snowman, poking a hole into it and seeing a clump of black hair. "Sam, you dead?"

From inside the snow you could hear a very muffled voice that sounded like a jumbled mess. Sam pokes her head out with a large exhale, revealing just below here chin. Her arms were stuck in this large ball of snow. Unable to move her head, she glances down at her figure. "Do I look fat to you? I think I gained a bit of weight." Just staring at Shiina with serious incentive for only a moment before they both burst out in laughter. Shiina helps her out of this situation as she places a hand on the ice and starts humming a tune. Feeling her body vibrating before it explodes. Landing on her back before sitting up swiftly. Getting to her feet, glancing around finding the eye sled, pulling it from the snow. Excitement flows over her as she peers to Shiina with a wide smile. "Let's keep going, we shall get it right." Both running up the hill which they had come down. This goes on for some time before they find themselves both lying on the snow, breath heavy with from laughing an climbing so many times.

A chuckle as she turns her head to Shiina, "So what was going on with you in the slime kings place. Your hair color changing and all. You were pretty rad." Her arms and legs began to move against the snow. Sam was hoping to make a good snow angel.   

A steaming pile of Shiina, all tuckered out, needed the breather. The sled finally got some use, and the songstress couldn't be happier. "See fun, right?" Shiina quips through belated breath, starting to wiggle in the sleet and dig herself a cookie style mold beside Sam. It took her a fair amount of effort to get her butt up out of that crater, and the result? Her angel was totally lopsided. "Bruh mine looks like a K... Hmm." as her head tilts to her left side. Suddenly, Sam pops a question to Shiina, which causes the girl to twist her head. "Oh that, its my skills. I found someone to teach me how. After all those tutorial quest junk, I didn't really know what to do. Eruda helped me out but I still couldn't do a whole lot to help everyone out. Then I found out how, when some chick caught me in the forest one day. Like a month before now." Tapping her chin with her finger, trying to place just how far back it was. "My hair started changing when I was trying real hard to be helpful, I can like see stats like sliders and adjust them like volume. Only weird thing is I gotta say the skill out loud like a dang anime or it don't work."

Edited by Shiina

"Well, that is really something remarkable. I can assure you that you have been super helpful lately." Sam does a weird sit up and pushes herself forward with her feet. Falling to her hands and knees to catch herself from a whitewash, she shifts her body to look at her angel. Ripples from her clothing show upon it. Crawling to where her head was she draws a halo right above. "DONE" saying as her arms rise up in accomplishment. Eyes move to the crater of what was suppose to be an angel? "Hmm, very interesting," saying with a twist of her head. Scooting back from her angel, she takes out a canteen and another 2 containers. Marshmallows and strawberries as she pours hot chocolate in 2 cups. A few fluffy and sweet treats in each cup. Outstretching one of those cups to Shiina saying "I swear it's good. Once you get done with the chocolate yumminess you have to eat the strawberries too. It's like heaven in your mouth." Taking a sip from her cup with a delightful hum. "Have you made a song to this yet?" Taking another sip, she closes her eyes with a huge smile.

"Noice, then I did the cool thing." Shiina quips with a smile, staring intently into Sam's angel. It was better, which wasn't fair. "Lol mine sucks, yours looks good." Grimacing a bit as Sam fiddled with her inventory. "Wait, I snagged these things from book boi." she fiddles with her own menus and pulled out this strange looking red crystal. Like a gerbil, she begins to dishevel snow and crams her arm into it up to the shoulder. "Watch." Shiina extrudes, stepping back and having Sam do the same. A pop beneath the snow, and it melts to reveal dirt that had never seen the sun before now. A flame emanating out of that crystal like a campfire. Taking a seat and removing a boot, flipping it upside down as a nice size pile of snow flops out. "Oh nice, T...Q" Dropping her shoe, and taking a cup wiggling tiny toes near the produced kindling. "Hmm, a song huh. Lemme think." After a few minutes of mental searching, she starts to hum, and Sam would be able to catch the snow around them shifting outward in rings like wind on the sand. Or akin to a stone tossed in a stagnant lake.

"If you want, you can make another one and I will lift you up, it will make the perfect one. Maybe better than mine. This one is just soo huge, frankly the smaller the better." Sam scoots closer to the heat as she feels the earth move. "Is that from you humming?" Saying this as more of a statement than a question. She knew what Shiina could do with her music, had seen it first hand a few times. Sam just didn't know that even though the hum was light, it still made amazing impact. Crossing her legs, leaning on her hands, she could feel herself sinking slightly. "So do you have a favorite song. It could be one that you have made already or what you liked listening to back home. Me personally I did listen to it, but it was mainly mute because I was always playing a intense game and I could not focus on the words." At that point she though about Lium. He was her best friend and she had just stop talking to him after he came to the house. Sam was wondering how he was doing.

Edited by Sam

"Nah, forget it, maybe when I ain't wrapped up like a sausage." Shiina chuckled, waggling her other foot as she unsheathes it with a *pop*, a damp bit near her toes on the bottom of her sock. "Yep, weird isn't it. The first time it happened, I got kicked out of a tavern." The songstress recalled, with a beaming smile, where a hanging chandelier went through a table and a bunch of shet broke. The ripples end as she stops, earthquake like tremors cease. "Not really, I kinda just go with the flow man. Music is the best thing, you can express everything you're feeling through music. The only way to truly understand all those emotions is to keep an open mind." It was the honesty that really sold it, from her expression in a booming grin as she leans back and plops her other leg next to the flames. She enjoyed all types, all genre, and it was the very foundation of her own work. Not everyone could appreciate what she made, but she was melding together so many tempos and tones with a single goal.

"So it's your outlet, your big thing, I like it. Mine was video games, my major outlet and my thing. I sorta lost myself in them though. Couldn't bring myself to want to enjoy anything else. For me at first this was just a game. A big hot shot that I had to beat, but that is not happening anytime soon. It's way in indepth than I am used to." Talking mechanics might have been a bore for Shiina. Sam couldn't help it, it was something that she knew she could always go back to and could enjoy at the same time. "Why did you come here, I don't take you for one to like video games." Shiina was always happy go lucky and she knew why from a previous conversation with her. She wished that she could have that, she was getting there, but it wasn't there yet. Life was rough sometimes, it was why she wanted to do this in the first place. To find what she liked besides games. Sam didn't have much time then given the situation, but it seemed that they had all the time in the world, at least for now. She wanted to allow herself to grow in more ways that just one or level.

"Music is my whole life." Shiina pretends to scowl before snickering, betraying the joking seriousness. But it was the truth. "Hmm, always figured as much." Sticking a marshmallow from her cocoa on the end of her tuning fork and shoving it into the fire. "Meh, it was fun and my friends were talking about it. You know you can play whatever instrument you want, like right out the gate. It's a skill and if you 'practice' you cannot not get better at it. That." Shiina explains, it was the cheapest way to having every musical apparatus at her disposal and she could really spread her wings.

The marshmallow catches on fire, and Shiina shoves it into the snow. Steaming a bit. Eying the chick with a stick hanging out of sleet, she pulls it out and reveals a black thing. "You just gotta try, Sam, never know what to expect. Life is full of a million little cases of exceeding expectation. What's important is trying, it won’t always work. But you'll never know if you don't try. Like this marshmallow." Cramming it into her face, pleasant at first before she sticks out her tongue. "Gross." blowing a raspberry.

"Aww, but that is the best part of the mallow, I mean it is better with a bar of chocolate and cracker. Maybe it became soggy with the snow..." Eyeing the cup that Shiina hasn't really touched. "I get it though. That is why I'm out here. I have never done anything that wasn't in front of a screen. I want to experience life at its fullest and without the need to travel, I can do all of everything. This game is really a shortcut if you think about it. You can go anywhere you want within the limit. I want to do it all, and with your help there is no chance that I won't have fun. What do you say, will you help me not be so lame and boring "? Tanking the last sip of her cocoa, looking at the bottom of the cup, she smiles. Putting the cup to her face and tilting her head back to get the goodies inside. "Mmh," saying as eats the rest of the berries. It was clear that Shiina could have fun, but it seemed calculated for the most part... The sledding was a bit less of numbers. "I had a great day, I am glad that I could be a bit of myself today without the judgement of eyes seeping in. I hope that we can do this again soo. Thank you Shiina." A smile given, Sam didn't want this day to end, regardless, it was getting late as she could hear owls hooting in the distance.

Edited by Sam

There was a bit of a smattering on Shiina's face between topics, having discovered the rest of that hot chocolate like a fiend. A sharp smack of the lips, and a grin before dumping the barren cup. "MMHM." the girl quips, latching her arms around Sam's neck from behind, caught off guard as she kept talking. Murmuring into the girl's ear, leagues shorter than the towering beanpole that was Sam even while sitting. "Wanna see something cool? Too late." The girl starts to hum, in contact with Sam would see her skin take to a static like jolt. Just outside that raven haired girl's peripheral, one catch her hair shifting blonde "Let's see what music we can hear, if we listen together."

Snow begins to shake, and to any that would witness them, it would be the most powerful hug ever. If Sam were to look back now, she wouldn't find that small chipper child, no. Whispering in here ear, she'd find a boy with blonde hair and a smile painted upon it. "I really did make the right choice, didn't I. You got to grow up and become a beautiful woman. Hell so pretty I could have had a crush on you. I am proud of what you are Sam, I don't regret a damn thing I did." as a set of tears roll down that raven haired girl's face, uncontrolled as a heart touched a heart.

Thread Complete:
image.png.fb69f446551bb5749758842a7f2a4dcf.png
4063/30=135*5=675
4063/300=13 Seeds

Rewards:
Sam: 
675*7=4725*1.25=5906 EXP

Shiina: 
675*7=4725*1.25=5906 EXP

Simmone (Guild Treasurer)
(400 Thread Closure, Laurel 885 [Sam], Laurel 885 [Shiina])=2170*1.3=2821 Col
(10 [Sam] + 10 [Shiina])=20*1.5=30 Materials