[F21-PP] Nothing Is Just Ordinary

Picking up some clothing from the floor in her room, "I know that I have seen her before." Tossing them in the air as they vanish into her inventory. "I keep seeing tiny pictures in my head," Grabbing a view things off her floor and setting them on her window seal. Plopping backwards on her bed with a grunt. Raserei jumps on her bed and starts licking her face. "Oh, come on stop that..." saying as she scratches behind both of her ears. "Okay, wolf, focus. I have to figure this out or it's going to bug me." Eruda hops further on her bed and crisscrossed her legs. Closing her eyes with a deep breath., Eruda started to focus on her past from high school. It would be easy this time for the simple fact, she has accepted everything that has happened from that time. A young girl who was surrounded by her friends. This girl was feeling around her locker... It was almost like she couldn't see. Eruda eyes blink open, all those times that she was hiding from society. Watching and listening to everything that was going on in the hall, usually just passing through. That would make perfect sense why Setsuna was looking so amused by all the decorations during that festival. Setsuna was blind... She just seemed so different from then, nothing like that soft little girl that she remembered seeing in those halls. "I wonder how much she has actually seen in this world." Giving a sigh, getting to her feet. 

Eruda decides that she was going to try something. She was wondering what happened to those friends of hers. Eruda never saw the girl without them, what changed... Gathering her things she sends some details for a place to Setsuna, with a small note saying "Meet me in Tomoika, floor 21," there was a place that she wanted to see on this land. There was a lot of places that she still wanted to see, but she wasn't able to be multiple places at one. She starts to head out the door was where Raserei would stay and most likely sleep. It was rounding about 4 pm so she was hoping that Setsuna wasn't busy.

Spoiler

Eruda, The Blazing Lily
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 42
HP: 840/840
EN: 96/96

Stats:
Damage: 8
Mitigation: 179
Battle Healing: 46
Loot Dice: 2
BRN: 56
BRN IMMUNE
FL. AURA: 16
FL. THRN: 8
REC: 8
TAUNT
THRNS: 72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Consuming Pyre - Surt T4: (Burn 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T4 Demonic: Flame Aura 2, Flameproof, Recovery 1
Misc: Stalwart Defender T4 Demonic: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1, Flame Thorns 1)

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Curved Sword R5
Heavy Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Fighting Spirit
Howl
Searching R2

Active Mods:

Inactive Mods:
Night Vision

Addons:
Iron Skin
Focus
Rampart
Stamina

Active Extra Skills:
Block R5
Concentration
Survival

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs:
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Eruda

A sense of urgency came from a sudden, an unexpected message. Apparating like collecting smoke, it doesn't take the girl much effort to get around. It would seem that Eruda had yet to arrive, which meant that perhaps the girl had some pressing matter that had yet to be started. Collecting herself near a simple outcropping of glowing stones, sliding out of the wall and giving off a simple and distinguishable mixture of color. This floor should be more populated, but yet given its difficulty and its remote area, it didn't see much activity. Pressing her back into the rough wall and taking to a sit. Her legs fold, and she peels the katana from the sash on her right hip. Drawing it out allows an aura of cold to billow out of its encasement, even still the air continues to freeze and fall. Then a vial of oil, a viscous gray color. A small, slender pair of tweezers and a ball of cotton, the girl begins to slide it down the length of the steel. To keep it sharp, to keep it deadly.

Spoiler

Setsuna, The Frigid End
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 42
HP: 780/780
EN: 96/96

Stats:
Damage: 23
Mitigation: 20
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 4
Loot Dice: 1
FLN: 16
FRZ: 56
FRSTB: 40
RSKY: 8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Shiva's Embrace - Skadi [T4/Demonic/Katana] Fallen 2, Freeze 1, Frostbite 1
Armor: Azuresilk Kunoichi Wear - Ghost [T4/Demonic/Cloth] Evasion 2, Risky 2
Misc: Kunoichi Wrapping's [T1/Demonic/Trinket] 3 Accuracy, Evasion 1

Skills:
Katana R5
Cloth Armor R5
Charge

Active Mods:
Blindside
Vanish
Surprise Attack (Assassin)
Athletics
Untraceable

Addons:
Ferocity
Nimble
Stamina
Precision

Active Extra Skills:
Hiding R5
Parry
Disguise
Frozen Hide

Teleport Crystal x1
Crystal of Divine Light [201986e]

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor []: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Taking a scarf from her inventory, stepping onto the warp gate. Appearing in Tomoika, it wasn't hard to spot Setsuna. She could feel that cold essence, that the girl was letting off. "I saw you at that Halloween event, it made me want to bring you here. To show you something, but first," Eruda hands out the scarf to Setsuna. "I want you to cover your eyes with this and tell me what you hear. The question is, do you trust me Setsuna?" Eruda knew that it was a long shot, she would like to feel like she knew Setsuna just a little bit. If not, then she wanted to. Everyone in the guild had their own mixtures of pain and she wanted everyone to be able to comfortable know that they could come to her whenever they were feeling that pain that they hid behind. Eruda knew that it would take time, but she knew that if she went about it the right way, something would change. She would believe that it was for the best, and in a way, make the guild closer through her alone.

A twist of her head, looking up from that katana being sharpened. "I wasn't attempting to hide." The girl admits loosely, implying that if she wanted to be unseen, she would have. A scarf? Her eyes dart up, drinking in the red color of the thing. "I have my own." Drawing from the inside of her own neck wrap a single band of light blue. The very same she wore when the sky began to blacken out during the event in shadow. Wrapping it around her eyes, she'd obligate this strange request. It didn't do anything to her ability to operate, as proven as she slaughtered hostiles in droves. "Trust is something earned, have you earned it, Eruda?" The girl remarks as she pulls that bandage tight with an audible tug. The girl seemed entirely at peace, and within moments one can see her continue to sharpen her blade even without the ability to see. People wondered why she operated in the dark? She grew up in it.

A smile as she watches this girl blindly sharpens her weapon. "I would like to think I have but only the decider can know that for sure." There was multiple times that she has shown that she could hold her own and protect her loved one. The guild was a big part of that. The others were not her blood, or her distant relatives or anything like that, but she would treat them all the same. Firm Anima was her family, one that put her back together when she thought all was lost. "Take my arm if you need it, it is time that you see this world in the light." There were places in this game that could not exist in the real world. It just wasn't possible, and she wanted to share those views with anyone who was willing to see it before they exited this game. "Come with me, I promise you won't regret it..." Eruda turns to start walking, "Be careful there will be pits that you could easily fall in." Stopping and holding out a hand just in case. She did not know what Setsuna was capable of when it came to thing sorta stuff, but she would watch and learn... 

"If this is a test, then how can I succeed if I accept aid." The slide and grind of a katana back into its scabbard, an ode to trust, and yet Eruda failed to trust in her ability. "I operate in shadow, I am not blinded by it." The girl spoke as she returns that weapon to her back right hip. Guiding herself slowly, her hearing taking on overdrive. Every step painted a mental map, as it bounced off the walls. Akin to that of sonar, it gave her clear perspective even without her greatest 'crutch' The game that the blonde tank was playing wormed its way away from her. She'd been tried time and time again, and with every one of these little shoves into lethality she grew that much more refined. As a tool for killing, perhaps Eruda just needed proof of her capability. The soft tapping of her heels on the stonework, slightly behind Eruda as she listened closely to the girls steps to follow behind.

378091170_FLR21-UndergroundWaterfalls2.jpg.4d5f73d7155636c0100dd9e69ca7d915.jpg.2d04afb9125e3adee9ff8c9252554e3e.jpgEruda gives a soft chuckle, "I guess in a way it is, but don't think of it like that." Is that what she thought of everything these days. A test, something to prove to another. Was she that far gone from those days... What happened to make this cold soul of hers?? "Think of it as a friend showing another friend a good time. Truth is you do not have to prove anything to me." Eruda knew that Setsuna could take care of herself, but sometimes it was just nice to have a friend. The question was, would this girl allow one. Setsuna was sticking with her closely, "Honestly, I have a theory... For a while now I have been trying to figure out where I have seen you from." As they continued to walk, they would begin to hear running water. Each step closer would allow the falls to illuminate louder around these echoing caves. Holding close to Setsuna as she turns the corner. The view was breathtaking, the colors of multiple falls sound the area in the near distance. Standing on a ridge she stops and slightly looks back to make sure Setsuna had stopped as well. She didn't want her to walk off the edge. "What do you hear and smell Setsuna." Looking off the edge there were several waterfalls of various colors that took beneath the water. She started to wonder what made this possible. It really was a sight, her eyes would gleam with excitement.

A simple silence as she stood there, words find her ears as she struggles on that first term. Friend? That wasn't a good position to hold. "I don't have time for a good time." Setsuna mutters coldly, not aggressively, but it was spoken as a fact. Senses pour out, drawing in her surroundings as her eyesight is still concealed. "I have a lot to prove Eruda, to Aincrad." The truth was she was a young girl, and there were many that assumed her weak. That proof was that she was not. "Where you have seen me before?" Was the blonde tank that dim witted? The guild hall, and before that, first lessons and the mountain top for Gemini. That last question, one that she could actually answer. The girl was already this far out, so there was no trouble in it. "Roaring water, 11 foes. Multiple legs. The room is large." A sit rep given as the sound itself spoke to her and began to give her a clear image. "Smells of sulfur, of metal, and of a large insect. Of stone, and of moisture." Honesty in it, her senses can pick up quite a lot. "I can feel you move, the water trickle, the ground tremble with multiple legs. It is as if I am linked to it all."

A soft smile, this girl could pick up things that she couldn't see. Squinting a bit, she sees some other people and some creatures that didn't look very threatening. "You have nothing to prove because you have already done it. Anyone that knows you truly would say the same thing. Everyone else would be stupid to underestimate you and Firm Anima as a whole." Kneeling next to the girl now, "This is our life right now, if we focus on just the crappy parts, we will come out of this game without a soul." Haine has told her multiple times that you should learn to enjoy and relax. Everything in this game was important on different levels, but keeping who you were inside and not just what people saw you as was relevant too. "Then make time, the worst doesn't always need to be assumed. We do it because it's instinct, an instant reaction." Eruda takes a finger and pulls the blindfold down from her eyes. "There is a lot to see in this world, you just have to be willing to see it." 

"Our school," a simple answer, sitting next to the girl now. "The way that you felt around before you grabbed anything. I was hiding behind my own insecurities at the time." All she could do was watch and learn from others, in hopes that one day she could have the courage to speak up. She never could, until this game. "Those friends of yours were really protective." Eruda was not going to push her about them. They were attached at the hip with Setsuna, so if they were not with her now... There was no way in hell that friends like those would just leave someone like Setsuna unless there was a good reason. "Before this game you were blind weren't you." It made perfect sense now given what the girl just said. She never had to depend on that vision to get around. This might have been the part of the reason why Setsuna thought that she had something to prove. Closing her eyes now, listening to her surrounding

An instant reflex as Eruda removes that blindfold, a snap of her hand across the girl's wrist. That slip of cloth slides free to reveal a pair of effervescent cyan blue eyes. Setsuna did not like it when someone touched her without warning, if at all. "Wrong, I have everything to prove." Releasing the vice-like grip, as it would burn like ice on the flesh. As well as the heat in Setsuna's palm threatened to melt her. "My soul is no longer important, my life is forfeit. I don't have time for petty games, for this..." she gestures out against the crystalline structures blooming from the walls. "While you see beauty, and what you wish to show me, I simply cannot see. I cannot afford to see." The girl understood the gesture, but Eruda didn't get it. "It is instinct, it is what allows me to continue to function. I can see only enemies, threats. I cannot see rose tint as you do, I no longer have the luxury."

Drinking in on exposed nerves, her face felt hot, and yet she knew it wasn't Eruda's fault for prying. It was concern that wasn't needed. "Those friends of mine are dead, and will never come back." That burning glow in her eyes fade, and she brings a sleeve to her face. "Nothing will change it. You may want to be my friend, but I cannot allow you to. Like you, they were protective to a fault, and they died for that. Problem is where I go you cannot follow, what I deal in you cannot handle. I was blind, but now I can see clearly. The world is ugly."

Edited by Setsuna

"That is where you are wrong," Eruda stands now. "I have spent every waking moment training to be the best person I can be." Looking out to the falls, Eruda now knew why Setsuna was the way she was, but not entirely the reason why those friends of hers were stricken down. If it had anything to do with orange players that would explain why she was so blood thirsty. It was something that she had seen in her own sister, even more so when Eruda found out about what had happened to Freya while in that cove. "I chose to be a tank because I was tired of seeing people die around me, feeling helpless and unable to do anything about it." That cold did not both her in the slightest, but she knew the damage that Setsuna could do when given the opportunity. "I have heard things and seen things that would make one paralyze in pure fear." Holding up her hand, a small shift in her fingers as a blue flame appears in her palm. "The difference is, I have that courage to back it up, numbers mean nothing without proof and I have shown that. Like Raidou, I am not afraid to die because I know that I would be doing that one thing that I was meant to do." Closing her fingers to her palm as the fire goes out.  "I have grown in strength, but I am nothing without Firm Anima, I am that shield." A small grin, it was so ironic what Setsuna said. "Whether you think I can handle what I do not know, that is up to you, but Raidou made that same mistake once. That proof behind fate made it very much benign."

A small sigh, "You are choosing the easy way out, to stay angry. The hardest is allowing yourself to feel again, enjoy what you couldn't before." She knew that this was an edgy topic, but she couldn't help what she felt. That was one time when she would have thought the same thing about her mother, but then she met Fate herself. She felt better that it was released. She was stronger for it.

• 1 month later...

ID:202987 | Battle:7, Craft:6, Loot:16 [Initiative/First Strike]

A simple duel request, a first hit decree fires off that adorns Eruda's HUD. "Are you? A foolishness lingers behind the world that has been placed in front of you. You haven't the slightest idea what it really is, allow me to show you." A bitter chill washes along the stone beneath both parties feet as her blade begins to slowly draw out. It glimmers blue as what little light played upon that polished steel. Setsuna begins to become shapeless and formless, melding with the vapors produced.

ID:202986 | Battle:1, Craft:6, Loot:6+6=12 (Stealth Rating)

Sourceless, her voice can still be heard, but finding where she was wouldn't be easy. Clearly she was still nearby, but tracing her down was difficult. "What I am doing is easy? An easy misunderstanding to make. You have no idea what I have gone through, and what I must do. Allow me to destroy that rose tinting that has clouded your vision. If I wanted to kill you, what would you do? How strong is that shield..." Dancing mists begin to gather in billowing clouds that roll along the cavernous terrain.

Edited by Setsuna

ID:202990 | Battle:8, Craft:12, Loot:12 [Initiative/First Strike]

Eruda quickly looks down to except the duel request, glancing back up to see Setsuna not there... She takes out her sword and shield at the very least. Somewhere in the back of her head, she knew that the girl was right. She would like to think that she was always going to be ready for anything that came her way, but the real reality was she was not even close. Raidou showed her nothing but a fragment of something that she had already come to terms with. Nothing more, but a very small piece of a huge demented world. Even with Freya, she knew very little. She only knew what Freya and Raidou wanted her to know and nothing more. Right now she was living on the glass half full, it sorta pissed her off. She wanted to know more, she wanted to know the true nature of this place, but she couldn't if people just continued to think of her as that fragile flower that would break at any given second. Would Setsuna give her that if she asked... Eruda's eyes grew wide... "Wow, I guess I do have something to prove..." she says in an almost sad voice after already thinking that she had everything figured out... She really didn't though... Eruda pulls her shield up and watching around for Sestuna the best she could...

Edited by Eruda

ID:203007 | Battle:2, Craft:9, Loot:10+6=16 (Stealth Rating)

A violent tear from the slightest glimmer on the blonde tank's flank, sees it shred through her digital skin like paper. Flames trigger and scorch Setsuna as she passes through, flickering and blinking into view for but a brief instant. A small tidbit of damage returned, the large drop of the 'shields' health bar immediately concludes the duel. Still shapeless, a disembodied voice bouncing on her peripheral just outside where she could be perceived as if the mist itself was speaking. "One more swing and I could kill you, and you have nothing to stop me. If it wasn't me, you would be dead and no one would be here to save you." It was so honest, it was as if it wasn't a boast. It was truth, as small bits of frost collect around the wound she'd made, trying desperately to form through the heat Eruda was giving off. "It's easy to assume, it's easy to believe. But understanding, truly, what it is you wish to see is something else entirely. Do not assume I am taking the easy way out of anything. It is one filled with trials that I have yet to feel as though I am prepared to face them."

ST-I [x15] vs. Eruda, -20 EN, {Charge Activated, +5 Base DMG, -1 ACC}, Charge CD [0/3], Assassin activated (+4 Base DMG)

ID:203006 | BD:5+4-1=8, CD: 11, HIT Using [x15] ST-I vs. Eruda Dealing 480-172=301 DMG, Sustains 96 via THRNS/FL. THRNS/FL. Aura
Risky Triggered: +8 Base Damage
ST-B Unlocked

Setsuna | HP: 684/780 | EN: 76/96 | DMG: 23(+8) | MIT: 20 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 4 | LD: 1 | FLN: 16 | FRZ | FRSTB: 40 | RSKY: 8
Eruda | HP: 539/840 | EN: 96/96 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 179 | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | Fl. Aura: 16 | Fl. THRN: 8 | REC: 8 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72                  

Edited by Setsuna

(Setsuna wins the duel)

Getting to a knee as she holds the wound that was sizzling beneath her fingers. Eruda forces a small amount of blue flames within that palm as the ice begins to melt into water. Without looking at back at Setsuna, "You are right. I am a flower just waiting to be crumbled into ash." Standing now as she takes a deep breath and turns toward the girl. "Raidou has prepared the guild, me for the simpleton of mobs around Ancrad, nothing more. I appreciate that he wants to keep us, me safe and in the dark about everything in the Shadows." Eruda's flames began to ignite in small harsh flames beneath her feet as she walked toward the girl. "But Setsuna, I do not need safe, I need to know what Freya and Raidou are not telling me." Putting her shield and sword away, "There will come a day those orange players will get a hair up their ass and do something huge, and it is simple, we would have no idea what was coming and most likely die because of it." Stopping at the edge looking out at all the colors... "I am not saying that I need to join the O&I but I need to know everything so that I can prepare for it. I guess I also have something to prove... That I can handle the cards that have been dealt, physically and emotionally..." This was mainly for other that would doubt her capability. She was tired of being looked down upon and that needed to change. Now more than ever, she was ready.

Eruda was scared, but only slightly and not at the extent that she would have been back in the day. Eruda knew damn well that Setsuna could do more damage than that, she has seen it. She knew that Raidou would be pissed too, trying so hard to keep her from everything that went bump in that night, but she couldn't walk around the truth anymore. She had to know everything... "Show me what Raidou will not," Eruda doesn't look at the girl but her voice was a stern tone. It was what she wanted.

Edited by Eruda

"The truth is, orange players are brash imbeciles and have little to no ability to think. But, like animals, they cling to the smell of blood. Trapping them comes as simply as convincing them they can win, bait works well." Setsuna remarks as she starts to take shape off to Eruda's far left, that misdirection working well enough that the blonde tank had misappropriated where she actually was. "Raidou is making you stronger, at a much greater pace than any sole player could ever fathom. It's smart, and the O&I acknowledges it as useful. Freyd and I have our own separate world we work in, it isn't the same as yours, and it never will be." That was the harsh reality, that to do what needed to be done one could not feel.

"Preparing for what the Laughing Coffin is trying to do, well I leave that to my masters. I just kill when I am told to kill, nothing more. Getting hung up on the how's or why's only distracts me. I spend every moment, without sleep, pushing myself to expertise. It is not something I can afford to squander, there are those that will challenge me and I need to be ready for anything. Can you possibly do this? I could have killed you Eruda, and it barely was the bat of an eye. Imagine what else lurks just beyond the shadows, who will not hold back like I have. Killing isn't easy for everyone, nor should it be. But our enemies do not lose sleep over it, and although I wish it were different, I simply do not have the luxury. Even now, we know only dates and times. Moments to turn the tables on our attackers, they seem almost infinite." Slowly drawing her katana into its sheathe, having tasted player flesh once again, it would not taste more for now.

A strange image of two girls, near contrasts, overlooking a sea of color. Fire and Ice, and for each of them it looked completely different. For one, it was harmony, to another a waste of time.

Without looking at the girl, but feeling that cold against her heated body. "I have accepted my own death long ago, it is what I do before then that matters most to me." Eruda pauses for a moment to look down at the girl that was now visible. "I took this tank position so that anything that our team faced and anyone willing to take my protection would not falter in what needed to be done." It was a hard reality to bring to terms but Eruda had made that decision a long time ago. "I have learned that sometimes things need to be done a certain way and as mine may not always be the right way, it still gets the job done. I am here to make those impossible choices so that the others don't have to. Be that wall so the others don't have to die in the way I know I might." Eruda takes a low breath, and turns toward the way that they came in. 

"If what you are telling me, that I will be facing deaths door at every turn, then I will do what needs to be done to keep them safe. I am strong, but there is always to grow." Eruda began to walk down the rocky path. The girl seems like she has been through a lot and it was time that Eruda expand knowledge on the unknown. She would do whatever needed to be done, for this to happen though, she would need to figure out exactly what Nisahime gave her that night. She could feel it still lingering inside of her. She wanted to know... 

"You coming," she calls out behind her. They only knew dates and times, and they were getting the information fast, assuming that it was coming from Raidou or Freyd would be the most obvious but how are they getting their information... "Do we know how your masters are getting those targets and what makes them a red dot on their radar?"  

A somber click of her heels, ever so faint in their delivery. "Again, do not dismiss action from words. Easy to say, but hard to do. I will not discourage you from assuming your death inevitable and yet, until that moment, it is nothing more than a boast. Every choice we in O&I make is nigh impossible, but we must make it, and we don't have time to weigh it. That is where Freyd comes in, his decision-making is as flawless as it is calculated. But to some it would seem gruesome." This is more than she'd ever spoken, curious that.

Down the rocky path and into where it began to widen back into Tomoika, clearly whatever intentions Eruda had with this journey had since been abandoned.  "I receive most of my orders from my captain, and I am never disappointed. I always have something to do." There was emphasis where it mattered most, clearly alluding to a sinister meaning. "I do not concern myself with the details Eruda, it's cleaner to accept things as they are and work on what you can effect. I accept my targets, I do not question why or how they became such."

It was clear that Setsuna did everything without a thought in question when an order was given. Something like that didn't sit right with Eruda, but she understood why. The girl left that sort of thinking to the other that gave the commands. What Setsuna did was courageous in many ways, she could see that now. "The next order you get, I want to come. I will act as a distraction if need be because I know that I can't hide like you do. I want to understand better about what goes on in the reality that everyone is so fond of." Eruda knew it would be dangerous in every corner, so she would come prepared if Setsuna would allow it. Setsuna could have killed her yes, but from what she said about these players, these people, they may not be smart enough or have the resources for a larger action then what Setsuna presented today. The first step of this new motion what to learn what she was truly dealing with. She wouldn't underestimate them either, but she needed to start somewhere. 

Eruda would grab a notebook of her own to keep notes. She started to wonder if Raidou would tell her any more... Or if he would just try to shrug her off again. Eruda wanted to be part of his world, his whole world and she really didn't want to go behind his back to do so.   

Edited by Eruda

"I do not believe you're ready to accompany on such a thing. Starting small is much more preferred. Hit me..." Setsuna remarks toward the blonde tank, without warning. A proof of concept, for if the tank was willing to see how far this rabbit hole would go. She would need to be prepared for anything, which included the possibility that her opponents would use her appearance against them. It wouldn't be the first and certainly wouldn't be the last. Once the blonde would hesitate, Setsuna moves for the warp pad. "I will show you my world, but you will not partake until you will not be a hindrance to what must be done." The whole of Firm Anima and specifically O&I was combating the world's most vicious foes, ones that would not hesitate in the way most would. Mobs and people were different, and it took a special brand of courage completely beside the standard to face them without that lingering pause. It required a toggle of emotion and acting on instinct. That was how you kept the upper hand when hunting man.