[PP-F22] A Peaceful Floor's Mysteries

A Peaceful Floor's Mysteries

What lies beneath the surface of every floor?  A place of wonder and enchantment, perhaps?  Untold perils and glory?  Loads of treasure to be found?  All of these reasons have brought many treasure hunters and many more to search out mysterious dungeons to seek out the great plunders within.  Although, the trial for such gilded items has become an ever growing complication.  Monsters run rampant within their dwellings, growing stronger with the strength of those that dare enter their domain.  Though, with these every expanding areas, comes more need for hunters to join the cause.

Will you?

---------

A yawn grew slowly upon the face of the green haired hunter.  He was getting tired, but not for the right reasons.  Ever since he gave up the hunter role, a.k.a. resetting his skills, to become a healer, Hirru had been kind of bored.  He used to go out and find dungeons all over the place, and run through them with whomever was closest by.  It was fun!  He liked to interact with people that way, and helped bring up his reputation as the Jade Hunter.

Now though..  Hirru sighed while running his hand through his hair.  He really messed this whole plan up.  He could easily return back to the Jade Hunter when ever he wanted really, but there was a growing issue that was coming up.  The Frontlines needed supports, and as a DPS, he was only doing so much.  Still, the decision was something that he kept until after the boss raid.  It was his first experience with the role, and it was much different from before.  He could help where it was needed, instead of being another blade for striking.

"I do miss the striking through.."

With that, the hunter had asked around some of his friends, if they wanted to join a dungeon run.  Since he was a healer now, his abilities were more suited to work with someone else.  Although, his synergy was always with someone else, this was now a forced nature instead of something that would just occasionally work its way into being.  Most of the people were interested, but had other plans for today.  He would ask Freyd, as he was always ready for a farming run, but since the hunter wasn't a hunter, it felt a little.. off.  It was then that Hirru looked to those that he knew, but didn't 'know'.  People he had met, but never really talked to or got acquainted with.  One such person was an interesting individual that Hirru had fought alongside a couple times within raids.

A message had been sent a while ago:

To: @Jomei

Hey Jomei!

I know we haven't really talked at all, but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?  I got a dungeon map that we could run through, and since I'm a healer now, I can keep us going for the long haul.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hirru Stats

Spoiler

Hirru | HP: 860/860 | EN: 96/96 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 122 | BH: 41 | HLY BLS: 32 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 36

Hirru Lvl 31 (PL 46)

860 HP (+180 PL)
98 Energy (+18 PL)
1 Base Damage
5% Battle Healing
8 Recovery
122 Mitigation
32 Thorns
32 Holy Blessing
20% Life Mend

Equipment

Paladin's Oath ..................... // +36 Holy Blessing / +20% Life Mending
Light's Embrace .................... // +8 Recovery / 32 Thorns
Bulwark ............................ // +72 Mitigation
Blades Cloak ....................... // Vanity
Lun'Rael's Insignia ................ // Unique Vanity |

Dimensional Backpack ............... // +1 B.R.I Slot

Battle Ready Inventory

<Teleportation Crystal> x5 ......... // Teleport to a town / out of a dungeon [Uses 2 posts: 1 for use, next to teleport]
<Empty>
<Empty>
<Empty>
<Empty>
<Empty>

Skills

Heavy Armor ........................ // Rank 5: +35 MIT
Battle Healing ..................... // Rank 5: +5% HP each turn

Extra Skills (Max 4)

First Aid .......................... // Rank 5: +20% ST-H / -15 EN
Leadership ......................... // Rank 5: Command the Front w/ Buffs

Skill Mods / Addons (Max 5 Mods)

Iron Skin (Add on) ................. // +15 Mit / +60 HP
Field Medic (Add on) ............... // +25% AOE-H / -15 EN / 3 turn Cooldown
Hyperactive (Add on) ............... // +3 EN Regen for 3 turns / -5 EN / 3 turn Cooldown

Barrier ............................ // -15% Dmg shield AOE / -15 EN / 2 turn Cooldown
Energize ........................... // +8 EN ST / -10 EN
Rally  ............................. // +1 ACC AOE, -1 ACC self / -6 EN / 3 turn Cooldown
Press The Attack ................... // +(Target Tier) Dmg, -(Cumulative)Dmg / -10 En / 5 turn Cooldown
<Empty>

Housing Buffs

Rested ............................. // -1 EN for 2 uses
Relaxed ............................ // OOC HP regen 5*tier Rec EN after 2 turns
Filling ............................ // Increase food by +1 T1 slot
Multipurpose ....................... // +1 LD, Stealth, Dection, or Prosperity to 1 post
Practiced Angler ................... // +2 EXP & +1 LD & CD to attempts

Edited by Hirru
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparks flew as Jomei's blade clashed against the attacking Giant Wasp's stinger in rapid succession. The ginger grit his teeth as he planted his foot before the third strike, putting some extra power behind his block so he could parry and redirect the wasp out of his way. Once the insect was staggered, Jomei twirled his blade in his hand so the blade was pointing forward, and delivered a similar striking pattern the wasp had used on him moment before. Each pierce with his blade struck true, causing the wings of the floating monster to slow to a halt, followed by a shattering sound as the Giant Wasp ceased to exist. 

Jomei let out a few huffs of air as he stood in a defensive position for a moment more, before relaxing his stance. A quick glance at his surroundings, and it seemed the coast was clear for now. It had been awhile since Jomei had gone out and did some monster fighting on his own, so his skills were a bit rusty. He was starting to feel a bit more confident with a blade in his hand again. Switching the rapier to his left hip, Jomei sheathed his sword. Then swiping a hand upwards through the air, the translucent menu screen appeared out of thin air before his form. A few swiped to his inventory screen, and Jomei spawned a small bottle of water that he sipped from.

Before he could close out his menu entirely, a soft chime and bell notification popped up in the corner of his vision. A message? he thought to himself, before redirecting his attention to his inbox. He was a bit surprised to see a message from Hirru, a fellow frontliner whom he may have had little to no formal interactions with. His eyes scanned the message before his lips curled into a small smile. He formulated a response as he began a slow walk back towards the Floor's main settlement. 

To: @Hirru

Hey Hirru,

Been awhile, we really haven't had the chance to formally hang out have we? Haha Sure, I can swing by and we can clear a dungeon of some sort. Just got done with some training myself. Just let me know where to meet you and I'll be there soon.

Jomei's Stats

Spoiler

Level: 31 | Paragon: 50 | Tier: 4 | HP: 820| EN: 120 

Equipment
Nihilim's Wrath  : Abs Acc | Bleed | Fallen
Vestige of St.Patrick: Holy B| Mit | EVA | EVA
Alatreon's Will: ACC | ACC | ACC

Rending Familiar: Adere

Skills
Saber R5 | TECH Spec.
Cloth Armor R5
Charge
B Healing R5
Energist
Fighting Spirit
MA R2
Combat Mastery DMG R3
Concentration 
Survival
Meditation
Parry

Mods
Athletics

Addons
Stamina
Ferocity
Precision
Nimble

Housing Buffs: 
Bedroom: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat    
Bathroom: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)    
Dining Room: Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast.
Living Room: Increases out of combatHP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Edited by Jomei

A message reached the hunter within a fair amount of time.  All others had also had things they needed to do, but Hirru still opened the next message.  Jomei had messaged him back, and was willing to tag along.  Hirru sighed in relief that he could finally do something action wise, although he wouldn't be doing much.  Although, that may not be true in this situation.  Dungeons have gotten much stronger than when he first started hunting for them.  Now, they seemed to be tied to how strong the individual level were, instead of the floor's level.  This meant that any dungeon that the hunter found now, regardless of the floor, would be a Tier 4 dungeon.  So far, he had been through a few with Freyd, and they were the real deal.  Mobs weren't too hard, but the bosses were low end raid tier.  Insane, but not unbeatable.  Especially with two heavy hitting dps.  He didn't know how one dps and one healer would do though.  Hirru set some stuff out for Jomei when he finally came, but made sure that they would only be out when he came, or else their durability would run out fast.  Food was a fickle thing.

He sent a message back to Jomei:

To: @Jomei

I'm on the 22nd floor.  Head to the Lake of Reflection, I'll be on the path leading into the Forest of Memories.  I have a map for the dungeon, so we can start whenever you're ready.  Also, I would recommend buffing up.  I have some consumables here, if you don't have any yourself.  We're going into a Tier 4 dungeon, so it's better to be prepared.

Consumed Buffs

Spoiler

Gungnir's Shard (T4 MIT Feast 5/6) +60 MIT  https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/8406-found-item-recognition-hirru/?do=findComment&comment=644334
Immolation Potion (T4 Thorns) +40 Thorns
Field Ration (FILLING) +12% +16% MAX HP

Buffs given out

Spoiler

Gungnir's Shard (T4 MIT Feast 5/6) +60 MIT  https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/8406-found-item-recognition-hirru/?do=findComment&comment=644334
Creme Brulee (TIERLESS) +2 ACC [189101]
Berry Crumb Bar (TIERLESS) +3 LD [13/05/21]

Edited by Hirru

So Hirru had a dungeon map for Floor Twenty Two, probably of of the more peaceful floors they had unlocked. Honestly, Jomei was unsure if the floor even had any hidden dungeons, given its slightly less dangerous nature. However, that might spell good fortune for the pair, since Jomei would be dealing a majority-- if not all of -- the damage during their plunge. Lastly, he mentioned bringing any buffs or enhancements along. Checking through his inventory, Jomei frowned slightly.. he was not one to carry potions or food items along very often because of his lack of grinding or gathering. He usually only used them for boss fights. Luckily enough, Hirru had a few extra he could lend to Jomei, which he was grateful for. Closing out his inventory, Jomei felt no need to give a response, as he could get himself to Floor Twenty Two within a couple of minutes. 

----

Walking along the path out of the settlement of Coral, Jomei followed the signs towards the Lake of Reflection. He had spent time on this floor before, but not enough to know the trails by heart. The main roads did not hold much danger for him as he walked along, spotting monsters off the beaten path, but just out of range to be of any issue. As he walked, the man looked through his equipment and skills, just making sure that everything was in order, and reminding himself of what trusty skills he would need to be able to take the damage role on his own.

Spotting the next sign, which pointed towards the Forest of Memories, Jomei changed his course. It was not a long walk at all before he spotted the familiar player waiting for him there. "Hirru, hey" he said with a small wave as he closed the distance. Olive eyes looked down to the items Hirru had set up for him to use, offering a slight bow with his head in appreciation, "Thanks, I really appreciate it. I used up the rest of my items during the last boss fight, and haven't had the chance to get anything new. I can pay you back if you want." 

Taking a quick knee, Jomei went about eating the food items and applying the Shard. Taking a bite of the Berry Crumb bar, he looks up to Hirru. "If you don't mind me asking.." he swallowed the bite of food he was chewing. "What made you think of asking me to help out? Not that I don't appreciate the invitation, its just, like you said, we never really had the chance to hang out much before." 

Items Consumed:

Spoiler

Gungnir's Shard (T4 MIT Feast 5/6) +60 MIT  https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/8406-found-item-recognition-hirru/?do=findComment&comment=644334
Creme Brulee (TIERLESS) +2 ACC [189101]
Berry Crumb Bar (TIERLESS) +3 LD [13/05/21]

"Good to see you!  You're welcome to whatever is out."

The hunter would be fiddling with a few last minute things before being asked about his reasoning.

"Huh?  Well, I've been going around talking to everyone that was there.. that day.  Seeing how they've been since then.  Seeing what my actions had wrought."

He said while securing his Paladin's Oath, the silver plate armor that he wore during the last raid.  Although most of the preparation was mostly done through the equipment screen, Hirru had to make sure that the pauldron and bracer that was part of the left arm were taken off before he tried to equip the guantlet of Bulwark, his signature red armor that he carried for most of the raids so far.  So far, it had worked out for him to keep these two heavy armors together for the best work around to keeping his mitigation without using too much of skill points.  He had already burned through too much already with all of his support skills.  The look upon his face was resolute, but a little flicker of a grin kept popping out, until..

"Tsk haha!"

The hunter just burst out into a light chuckle.  He quickly waved it off.  When Jomei was done with the Gungnir Shard, it went back into its dormant state, to which the hunter then put it away.

"Sorry Jomei, I've been told to lighten up about all that.  Trying to make it all serious again just made me laugh a little."

Hirru pulled his swords Betrayal and Shelob out, but figured that he couldn't do anything as it were, he put them back into inventory once more.

"To be fair, I've been trying to train myself too, but without my sword arts, I'm useless.  So, I've been inviting anyone that I felt could hold their own.  You're the only one that accepted the invitation.  Everyone else is busy with the training, resting, and other social things."

He pulled out the map, which was one that he gained from a dungeon on another floor.  A new concept that he found out, was that these types of maps can be used anywhere to reveal a dungeon close by.  Rather odd map to be sure, but it was something that he didn't mind.  Hirru couldn't find the broad side of a barn, at this point, without his search skill and mods.

"We're both jade hunters in a way, so I figured it was time to get to know each other, anyway."

Unfolding the parchment, the hunter looked upon the map as it began to fill itself in.  Details of the area, including the individual trees and a few boulders here and there.  At some point, an X was drawn, to which Hirru let Jomei look at it.

"We'll head out as soon as you're ready, Jomei."

Oh right, Jomei had nearly forgotten about that boss fight until Hirru had referred to it. In reality, he just tried to forget the whole thing happened... its what made running the meeting for the preceding Floor Boss that more difficult. Jomei switched from his kneeling position to sit more comfortably on the floor as he finished up the berry bar and began to spoon bits of the crème brulee into his mouth. 

"Honestly.. I had forgotten all about that." He added with a chuckle "Being one of the only ones left standing against the next boss kind of wiped the Elven Council out of my mind." A small sigh breaks up his sentences, "But I don't hold anything that you did over you. I may have agreed with the opposite, but I really just hated seeing everyone get so divided." 

Taking another few bites of the dessert item, finishing it off quickly, Hirru responded to Jomei's question of, basically 'why him.' "Well I don't have much going on in my life currently-" he avoided bringing up his heart break "-So I was more than happy to tag along." At the mention of the similar naming of jade hunter, Jomei let out a laugh. "I suppose you are right on that. Actually, it turns out I've been referred to in circles as the Emerald Duelist. Pretty fitting I suppose." 

After finishing the creme brluee, and applying the shard, Jomei rose to his feet. "Alright, lets go find this dungeon." 

He was about to take a step before Jomei mentioned only slightly what happened, presumably on the 24th boss raid.  His foot stalled before moving onward.

"Honestly, I didn't even know it got that bad.  Hestia and Baldur only told me so much.."

Hirru had heard that the 24th boss fight was rougher than anything due to quite a few people not showing up, mostly due to the infighting that his actions caused.  Though, by Jomei's wording, there weren't that many to begin with.  How many actually participated?  Three teams?  Two?  Did they only do it with one..?  The thoughts raced through the hunter's head and clearly seemed to disturb him.  Just as sudden as it cropped up, Hirru was taking a long drawn out breathe, which ended in a slow exhale.  A breathing technique to calm ones nerves that he learned from Baldur.  It wasn't a sure fire thing, but it seemed to keep his mind off of things for a bit, as it required manual breathing to be initiated.

"Yeah, the division really kicked me though.  Fell into a bad place and didn't come back out until after everyone cleared the 25th floor boss.  Was trying to work my way back into the front, by talking with people.  Helping them out the way I used to, and tell them my story, if they asked."

Another breathe in, another out.

"It all worked out, I guess."

Following the path down a bit, the map seemed to want them to cut right into the forest, and keep going for a bit.  The fog that lightly hugged the forest floor seemed to flow around them, as if like a stream.  They passed by a set of boulders set the waypoint for a partial right handed turn.  He double checked his menu's map to check location and direction before nodding and heading towards the next waypoint.

"Emerald Duelist, hmm..  Heh heh, not many green themed titles out there.  I can definitely see it from your fighting style, back during my first raid."

As they reached the next point, the marker was right there.  The area was a clearing that hid an odd rock formation.  The map immediately caught on fire in the hunter's hand, before Hirru could look upon it again.

"What is this now?"

Before they could investigate further, four strange beings seemingly created from the fog itself, appeared before them.  Each held weaponry and equipment, like any warrior would, but their faces seemed familiar yet contorted. 

Used Random Dungeon Map T4 [199127a]

Edited by Hirru

Jomei shook his head, "Well... we didn't think it was going to be that bad at the start, a number of players didn't show.. but we still had a large group. I believe we went in there with three.. maybe four teams. But the Leviathan had some trick up its sleeve to perma-freeze players for the fight ((inactive players)). That, along with the constant waves of mobs and struggling to wittle down its health.. At the end there was only 5 of us who took it down." He sighs, "I'm just happy to have made it out of that one alive." 

Following Hirru through the forest, Jomei decided not to continue conversation about what happened during the twenty third boss fight unless Hirru wanted to talk about it. He could tell that it still bothered the jade hunter, and while talking sometimes helped, those memories could still mess with him. So once Hirru shared his final words on the matter, Jomei simply nodded and fell in line. They both needed to be on their guard if they were to pull off this dungeon, just the two of them.

Jomei would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous to take on the DPS role by himself. 

He smiled at the mention of his title again, "Figured it works out.. wear plenty of green, hail from the Emerald Isles... It kinda rings true."

Jomei kept his eyes peeled for any signs of a hidden dungeon, even though Hirru's map should lead them directly to the spot. A flash out of the corner of his eye, and Jomei turned to see the map in the jade hunter's hands burst into flames. "Huh? I.. take it you didn't do that." The fog that had been lingering during their journey swirled and came to life as four entities, taking rough shapes of warriors. The four fog creatures stood in their way, readying weapons that seemed to spring from their forms. 

Reaching across his body, Jomei ripped his dark steeled rapier from its scabbard and holding it at the ready. Bringing his free hand up to his lips, he let out a sharp whistle, calling upon his owl companion to stand by and back him up. "Alright, guess its now or never huh."

Eyes locking onto the first of his targets, Jomei brought his blade back and took a readied stance. The other shades slowly creeped in towards them, not allowing Jomei much of a free space to use his Charge skill to rush forward. Taking off at a normal running pace, Jomei ran straight through the three creatures to get to reach his quarry. With a flourish of his rapier, sparks flew as his rapier blocked the first of the strikes. A side step out of the way, and he dodged the second warrior. A flick of his wrist, and Jomei parried the third out of the way, leaving the last creature wide open. As Jomei brought his sword back again, his eyes went from olive to gold, his rapier erupting in a golden light. He thrust forward with a booming strike as he pierced the fog creature straight in the chest, knocking out half of its health in a single blow. From the point of impact, the creature seemed to almost twitch in a ripple like effect as the stun from his sword art took hold. 

Name Attk. Vs. Sword Art ID BD/MD     Dmg
Jomei Fog Warrior 1 TECH-A (x16) 202978  BD 10 400(340
Fog Warrior 1 Jomei Basic 202978 MD 8 STUN  ---
Fog Warrior 2 Jomei Basic 202979 BD  5(+1)(-3) 3  ---
Fog Warrior 3 Jomei Basic  202979 MD 6(+1)(-3) 4  ---
Fog Warrior 4 Jomei Basic 202980 MD 6(+1)(-3) 4  ---

Jomei: 820/820 HP | 107/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 45 | HLY BLS 18 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt.
Hirru:  

[3 | 0 ]Fog Warrior 1: 60/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 STUN
[0 | 0] Fog Warrior 2: 400/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
[0 | 0] Fog Warrior 3: 400/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
[0 | 0] Fog Warrior 4: 400/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1

Edited by Jomei

Hirru was reminded of something that he watched quite some time ago.  It was during the first few raids that he was a tactician for.  He remembered that there were quite a few players out there that preferred evasion than armor.  Freyd was a recent example of that, always having the hunter have some too, even though Hirru had the higher mitigation, without having the block skill or extra enhancements.  It didn't matter much, when one didn't even get hit in the first place.  This was even more evident during the last boss raid.  Their mitigation didn't fully matter, and faster players were able to evade damage.  Maybe Raidou had something going with that evasion tank thing. 

The reason for such thinking was due to Jomei's speed.  He was able to evade every single attack that came his way.  Hirru really didn't need to be there.

"Bloody hell.. I'm beginning to think I'm not needed here.  Though, I'll give you a little boost."

He pulled his shield, Light's Embrace, over his head.  A brief moment later, Jomei would glow a eerie yellow for a small amount of time. 

"If concentrated to a certain area, the light would gather there to relieve the burdens and give you extra energy to move."

Hirru lowered his shield back down, but kept it forward.  He didn't know if any of them would skip past Jomei and engage him.  Some of them seemed to look at him, but they're gazes seemed to dart here and there, so it couldn't be certain what they really wanted.  Why were they so familiar though?

"Try pulling out an AOE, if you can.  I can work around the energy reserves."

Post Action: Hyperactive --> +3 passive EN regen (4+3= 7 EN Regen) / -5 EN / 3 post cooldown

Jomei: 820/820 HP | 107/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 45 | HLY BLS 18 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. {Hyperactive 3/3}
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 91/96 (-5) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)
Co/Dwn: Hyperactive 3/3

[3 | 0 ]Fog Warrior 1: 180/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 STUN
[0 | 0] Fog Warrior 2: 400/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
[0 | 0] Fog Warrior 3: 400/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
[0 | 0] Fog Warrior 4: 400/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1

Edited by Hirru

With two short hops backwards, Jomei created some distance between himself and the foggy figured. As the blanket of a yellow glow fell over the ginger's body, he looked down at his arms. "Extra energy huh? That's definitely going to help out in the long run. Thanks." He eyed the creatures, one at a time. One was closer to death, the others not touched yet. Jomei was confident in his abilities, but still keeping cautious and not getting cocky. "An AoE move? Not my forte but..." As his title implied, as well as his weapon of choice, Jomei was better suited for one on one bouts, usually debuffing enemies that he struck. Area attacks were always something he wished he could excel in, but fell short. That didn't mean he didn't have those sword arts in his arsenal at least. At this point, it was worth a shot. 

Changing up his stance, Jomei brought his sword arm back so the tip of the blade was facing backwards, rather than towards his enemy. Taking in a deep breath, he charged up the sword art and awaited their enemies to close the distance. Once in range, the sword art released, and with a much higher success that he would have expected. The thin rapier blade cut clean through the first of the creatures, splitting its smoky form in half, leaving what remained to shattered like glass. The other three took clean hits, dissipating their forms for a moment before reforming. Not as much damage as the first, individual strike, but another lucky hit like that and the three would follow the same fate as the first. 

What Jomei wasn't used to with the use of an AoE attack, however, was the position it left his body in. The duelist was left wide open for attack. The bladed weapon of one of the monsters dug into his side, while another left a large gash going up his spine. With a grimace, Jomei stumbled forward, taking two heavy attacks one after another. Barely with enough time to avoid the third, Jomei spun around and caught the attack from the third fog creature with his own blade. "Tch, was bound to take a hit eventually." he said with a chuckle. 

Name Attk Vs Sword Art ID BD/MD DMG
Jomei Fog Warrior 1 AOE-1 (x11) 203010 5(+6)(-1) 253 = 193
  Fog Warrior 2 AOE-1 (x11) 203011 3(+6)(-1) 253 = 193
  Fog Warrior 3 AOE-1 (x11) 203012 2(+6)(-1) 253 = 193
  Fog Warrior 4 AOE-1 (x11) 203013 3(+6)(-1) 253 = 193
Fog Warrior 1 --- --- --- --- ---
Fog Warrior 2 Jomei Basic 203011 9 181 = 77
Fog Warrior 3 Jomei Basic 203012 3(+1)(-3)  ---
Fog Warrior 4 Jomei Basic 203013 10 182 = 78

Looting Fog Warrior 1: 203016  | CD 3 | LD 17(+4) 21
1200 Col | 4 Materials | Perfect Armor/Shield, Perfect Weapon

Jomei: 665/820 HP | 98/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 45 | HLY BLS 18 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. {Hyperactive 2/3}
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 91/96 (-5) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)
Co/Dwn: Hyperactive 3/3

[3 | 0 ]Fog Warrior 1: 0/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 
[2 | 0] Fog Warrior 2: 207/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
[2 | 0] Fog Warrior 3: 207/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
[2 | 0] Fog Warrior 4: 207/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1

Edited by Jomei

It seemed that sabers were definitely not for the AOE role.  That, or was Jomei a Single Target Shifter?  Before the hunter reverted his stats, he had the AOE shift with several others to cause more damage to multiple enemies.  Although, it seemed to diminish their final burst damage, but that didn't matter much when they could kill everything in a few hits anyway.

Those thoughts were not for now, though, as Jomei was taking several hits that were caused by the excessive movement that an AOE can cause.  He felt his energy return to him thanks to the combination of enhancements that could prove more useful, if he gained some hate gain.  Maybe a tank support build would be good, he thought.

"Don't worry too much about that.  I've got you on the health part too."

Hirru would call out as he ran past Jomei, while placing a hand upon his shoulder for a moment.  A green pulse would flow from him to Jomei, amplified by his Life Mending, and Jomei's survival.  An excellent combination, as it always was.  He was glad to ask Firm Anima for help when he did.

Though, up close... he could swear he had seen these faces before, even if they were fairly mangled and twisted.  What was this place trying to do?  What was this place?

------------------------------

Passive EN: +4
RECOVERY?: [ID: 203014] [CD: 9] +8 EN (Max EN eached)
Post Action: First Aid Heal 20% Max HP | -15 EN |= 820x.2 = 164*1.1 (Survival) = 180*1.2 (Life Mend) = 216 HP Recovery

Jomei: 820/820 HP | 97/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 45 | HLY BLS 18 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. {Hyperactive 2/3}
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 81/96 (+4+8-15) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)
Co/Dwn: Hyperactive 2/3

[2 | 0] Fog Warrior 2: 207/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
[2 | 0] Fog Warrior 3: 207/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
[2 | 0] Fog Warrior 4: 207/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1

Edited by Hirru

The ginger let out a huff of air as he shifted his feet, twirling his rapier in a circular patterns in his hand. "Who said I was worried?" he offered with a smirk as he felt Hirru's hand clasp on his shoulder, offering him a boost of health that made the damage he had just taken a thing of the past, "I know you've got my back." 

Being able to hit with a larger attack like that felt good, and it made the thought of clearing through these smaller monsters that much more simple. Made him think that maybe he had made the wrong choice to go with a rapier. Taking a swift peek at his readied sword arts, he saw that successfully striking with that first area attacked readied a second, more powerful variant of the same art. That should be enough to cut through what's left of their health and take them out, he thought to himself, especially since Hirru was helping to keep his energy gauges at bay as well. 

Eyeing the foes that remained before him, Jomei's form straightened up for a moment as he really focused on what they were fighting. Like strangely lighted silhouettes, the forms seemed almost familiar to him. As he stared at the first one for a longer moment, trying to pinpoint just why he recognized them, his eyes clamped shut. "Gah, these things are trying to throw us off. They look too familiar." 

One foot in front of the other, Jomei took off towards the three approaching fog creatures. Planting his front foot into the ground, Jomei would pivot his back foot to travel in a crescent moon-like motion. As he swung past each of the forms in front of him, he rapier would thrust forth rapidly, delivering two or three quick, but fatal, blows into each. Stabbing into the final of the three, Jomei found his back turned to the three creatures, who exploded into fragmented data in rapid succession. 

Name Attk Vs Sword Art ID BD/MD DMG
Jomei          
  Fog Warrior 2 AOE-2 (x14) 203017 6+6-1>11 322>262
  Fog Warrior 3 AOE-2 (x14) 203018 2+6-1>7 322>262
  Fog Warrior 4 AOE-2 (x14) 203019 3+6-1>8 322>262
Fog Warrior 1 --- --- --- --- ---
Fog Warrior 2 Jomei Basic      
Fog Warrior 3 Jomei Basic      
Fog Warrior 4 Jomei Basic      

Looting Fog Warrior 2: 203020  | CD 8 | LD 11(+4) 15
2000 Col | 2 Materials |Rare Weapon (1), Uncommon Consumable (1)

Looting Fog Warrior 3: 203021  | CD 6 | LD 12(+4) 16
2800 Col  Rare Consumable (1), Rare Armor/Shield (1)

Looting Fog Warrior 4: 203022  | CD 10 | LD 14(+4) 18
2800 Col |  Rare Trinket (1), Additional Col 1200

Jomei: 820/820 HP | 87/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 45 | HLY BLS 18 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. {Hyperactive 1/3}
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 81/96 (+4+8-15) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)
Co/Dwn: Hyperactive 2/3

[2 | 0] Fog Warrior 2: 0/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
[2 | 0] Fog Warrior 3: 0/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
[2 | 0] Fog Warrior 4: 0/400 HP | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1

Loot List:

Spoiler

1200 Col | 4 Materials | Perfect Armor/Shield, Perfect Weapon
2000 Col | 2 Materials | Rare Weapon (1), Uncommon Consumable (1)
2800 Col | Rare Consumable (1), Rare Armor/Shield (1)
2800 Col |  Rare Trinket (1), Additional Col 1200

Edited by Jomei

Combat ended just as swiftly as it had started.  The warriors that had been cut down had shattered like normal, but the fog didn't disappear.  Instead, it seemed to be rolling much heavier around the inner workings of the rock formation.  At closer look, the odd formation looked to be quite a bit more deliberate.  The placements of certain rocks seem nearly symmetrical to another counterpart on the other side of the clearing.  This must be part of the dungeon, the hunter thought to himself.

"I guess the fog is a mob wall, and we have to fight through each layer.  The boss is probably at the center.."

Hirru couldn't shake this uneasy feeling welling up inside of him.  The creatures had faces that seemed familiar, but he didn't know any of those people, or at least, he couldn't tell from how warped they were.  Hirru could only see it for a bit, but Jomei may be thinking the same thing.  He went over to the Emerald Duelist placed his palm close to the man.  Another pulse of light, this time yellow, would pulse out to give some relief from the stress.  They would need it.

"I think we'll have enough energy to service the next wave, but we should hold back before facing the boss."

As he said that, the fog wall would create two more beings, much larger than the previous four.  These beings were unearthly in nature, as they carried extra limbs, like a leg for a tail, and a third shriveled arm.  Even still, their faces were unruly and hideous, but uncannily familiar in certain aspects.

"What the hell is with their faces!"

Passive Regen: +4 EN
Recovery?: [ID: 203023][CD: 4] Nope
Post Action: Energize -> +8 EN to Jomei | -10 EN

Jomei: 820/820 HP | 95/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 45 | HLY BLS 18 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. {Hyperactive 1/3}
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 75/96 (+4-10) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)
Co/Dwn: Hyperactive 1/3

[0 | 0] Fog Collective: 700/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
[0 | 0] Fog Collective: 700/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

Edited by Hirru

Jomei huffed as he took a look at his current health and energy levels. Health was at max, Energy should keep him going for a bit longer. Hirru suggested his thoughts for the interesting layout of the dungeon. The ginger scanned the still lingering fog, as the mist that made up the four entities fell from the dissipated forms of the warriors and rejoined the mass of fog that seemed to retreat like water on the shore before a large wave. Jomei nods in agreement, "Would seem like it.." he simply said, keeping his eyes peeled for whatever else the mysterious fog would spawn for the two to handle. 

"Thanks." Jomei would say with a nod as Hirru replenished a small fraction of his energy levels. Normally, the ginger was a powerhouse with energy reserves to spare, keep him going for a longer time when needed. Having someone to back him up and give him that extra boost would definitely make completing this dungeon more realistic. 

Suddenly, the fog brought forth its next two combatants; larger, mutated forms of the warriors they had vanquished earlier. Their swollen bodies and extra appendages created for a much more horrifying visage. Hirru called out about their eerily familiar faces, and Jomei took another look at them. He had noticed it earlier as well, but even now. While their bodies looked unlike anyone Jomei had ever known, the faces help a strange sense to them. "So you see it too?" Jomei called over. "What the hell is with that?"

Taking a few steps backwards, Jomei lowered his body as he released a deep breath. "Either way, we need to get through them before we can continue forward.. so lets not let it mess with us." As Jomei's Charge skill activated, the ginger nearly vanished in a blur of green. His form appeared in front of the two hulking creatures, his blade drawn across his body ready for a power attack. The black steel of his rapier seemed to grow darker as a shadow crept up to the tip of the blade, not even the light of the sun that peaked through the canopy of leaves above them seemed to be able to illuminate the blade. Leaving a similarly black trail behind him as he swung his blade, Jomei cut clean through the two figured with another area attack. Using that same speed he used to charge forward, he dove out of the way of the first strike, landing in front of the second monster. The second beast swung low, leaving Jomei to leap over the blade with a butterfly twist. "Shit.. these guys mean a lot more business. I'd rather not be on the receiving end of that.."

Name  Target Sword Art ID BD/MD Damage
Jomei Fog C 1 AoE 1 + Charge 203024 8+6-2>12(FLN) 396>276
  Fog C 2 AoE 1 + Charge 203025 8+6-2>12(FLN) 396>276
Fog C. 1 Jomei Basic  203024 3+2-3>2 Miss
Fog C. 2 Jomei Basic 203025 2+2-3>1 Miss

Jomei: 820/820 HP | 89/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 45 | HLY BLS 18 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. Co/Dwn: 0/3 Charge {Hyperactive 0/3} 
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 75/96 (+4-10) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)
Co/Dwn: Hyperactive 1/3

[2 | 0] Fog Collective: 424/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

Edited by Jomei

"I don't know!  These things look like people I should know, but I'm drawing a blank?  Like an old memory!"

The hunter exclaimed. 

"A very hazy memory.."

These guys were going to be much more stronger than the others, as the dungeons always were.  Though, it seemed that Jomei was still faster than them by a long shot.  He weaved between them with a fair amount of grace.  That left Hirru without many options.  Area of Effect sword arts were great, but they ate energy at a crazy rate.  Checking their status bars, the hunter saw that Hyperactive fell of Jomei.  He still had a bit for that to be usable again, so he would have to go with the regular energize.  That was a slight issue, as he would keep close to Jomei, and he didn't want to get in his way.  Though, he was sure that the mobs wouldn't target him, as Jomei's attack made sure of that.

If only he had a one handed sword, he would be able to send out RAW damage against these mobs, but..  Wait.. He did!  However, they didn't have the luxury of searching through their inventory for an item in the middle of combat.  He wished that he had thought of that before coming into the dungeon.  He sighed before rushing in, and slapping some yellow glow onto Jomei, before stepping back a few to give the man his room.

Passive Regen: +4 EN
Recovery?: [ID: 203026][CD: 4] Nope
Post Action: Energize -> 8 EN to Jomei | -10 EN

Jomei: 820/820 HP | 97/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 45 | HLY BLS 18 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. Co/Dwn: 0/3 Charge
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 69/96 (+4-10) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)

Edited by Hirru

"Right... Right, do you think it has to do something with the forest?" 

Jomei hadn't traveled through the Forest of Memories before, but he had heard about it. Supposedly the location of some area that shows you images of memories from the real world.. At least, that's what he overheard. He would bet his last Col that the name of the Forest didn't simply come from a single location. 

Another batch of energy replaced a hefty amount of the energy Jomei had already expended. Hirru was keeping him plenty filled, so he was not too concerned about running out any time soon. Even while dishing out AoE's that normally eat up energy bars. Although, his heaviest hitting single target sword art didn't vary much in terms of energy consumption at this point in time. Teeth ground behind his lips as he quickly thought on it... keep knocking the two around at the same time, or take the risk in hopes of dealing more damage. 

These guys were not friendly, so he needed to wipe them out as quickly as possible. That second, more powerful AoE strike was ready to use, so Jomei opted to strike both with it. Rushing forward, he charged his blade again, letting loose and stabbing his blade into both targets. One, the other, then back again until the sword art finished. Both of the fog giants seemed to push through the pain and drop their weapons down on Jomei.. hard. Taking a critical hit from both enemies, Jomei was sent tumbling away from the two, his health pretty much cut in half from a single strike from each. "That.. wasn't fun." he said through a grunt as he pushed himself up to his feet. "As long as that doesn't happen again.. we should be able to take them out quickly." 

Jomei Fog C 1 AoE 2  203027 3+6-1>8 322>202
  Fog C 2 AoE 2  203028 9 336>216
Fog C. 1 Jomei Basic  203027 9 281>177
Fog C. 2 Jomei Basic 203028 10 282>178

Jomei: 465/820 HP | 85/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 45 | HLY BLS 18 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. Co/Dwn: 1/3 Charge
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 69/96 (+4-10) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)

[4 | 0] Fog Collective: 222/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
[4 | 0] Fog Collective: 208/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

Edited by Jomei

"That, or something that's within the forest itself.  It's odd that we have a peaceful floor that has something like this here."

He pondered the matter, but the thought process would be heavily interrupted by a flying Jomei.  He tumbled past Hirru, whom had only then registered the might that these creatures could do.  How was it that he and Freyd had not had any issues like this?  The obvious answer was Freyd's insane damage output, to which he could solo the dungeons, which the hunter was sure he had done before.  Hirru wanted to build around something like that, but then..

Rushing over to Jomei, Hirru was quick to lay down a big heal for the duelist, but it wasn't enough to put him back up to full.  The skill wasn't perfect.  Although it heals for twenty percent of the target's health pool, the amount is only increased a slight amount by the survival skill and the life mend unique enhancement.  It is still a good jump, but the hunter should have been more prepared.  He should have given Jomei the last Field Ration, not use it himself.

"Not enough.. Careful out there, okay."

The unease was showing on his face.  This was becoming a little more alarming than the hunter had previously thought.

RECOVERY?: [ID: 203029] [CD: 12] +8 EN
Post Action: First Aid Heal 20% Max HP | -15 EN |= 820x.2 = 164*1.1 (Survival) = 180*1.2 (Life Mend) = 216 HP Recovery

Jomei: 681/820 HP | 85/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 45 | HLY BLS 18 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. Co/Dwn: 1/3 Charge
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 66/96 (+4+8-15) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)

[4 | 0] Fog Collective: 222/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
[4 | 0] Fog Collective: 208/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

Edited by Hirru

Jomei let out a small, relieved sigh as Hirru quickly healed him for some of the damage he took. It didn't put him at max, but it was enough to get him far away from half health. "Thanks, Battle Healing and Holy Blessing should do the trick to give me an extra boost." 

Looking at the two creatures, he let out a slow exhale through puckered lips, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Probably should have saved my Charge for the stronger Sword Art... might've been out of this mess by now. I'll keep a bit more cautious in dodging their strikes though, but I'll still have to get in close."

His feet carried him forward towards the two fog monstrosities. The first to attack made its motions very obvious, and Jomei was able to read them like an open book. Dropping to his knees, Jomei slid under the first strike as it cut through the air above his head, tousling his ginger hair in the process. The second with a bit tougher to dodge, so Jomei took to taking the hit head on. Hopping up to his feet, Jomei brought his rapier up vertically to block the large weapon. Though the giant was made of fog, sparks still flew from Jomei's blade as he rushed forward, the side of his blade scrapping against the larger weapon. Finally in range, he pushed the foggy weapon off of him and used that momentum to spin. The Fallen enhancement on his rapier took effect again, leaving a shadowy gash in the first strike. The effect dissipated after the first strike, and the second was a regular attack. "Oh you've got to be-." He looked up at the health bar. Hanging on by a damn thread.

"Sunuva bitch."

Jomei Fog C 1 AoE 1 203030 6+6-1>11 (FLN) 341>221
  Fog C 2 AoE 1  203031 2+6-1>7 253>133
Fog C. 1 Jomei Basic  203030 6+2-3>5 Miss
Fog C. 2 Jomei Basic 203031 1 Miss

Jomei: 738/820 HP | 76/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 41 | HLY BLS 16 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. Co/Dwn: 2/3 Charge (+57 HP)
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 66/96 (+4+8-15) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)

[6 | 0] Fog Collective: 1/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
[6 | 0] Fog Collective: 75/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

Edited by Jomei

Hirru groaned a bit from the sight of it.  He had only seen it a couple times before, but to have only a blip of health left.  He shook his head at his own combat incompetence, as he really wished to take that blip himself.  Jomei didn't have to fight these things alone.  Though, with the way things were going, Hirru was sure that they would easily get through this round before having a nice refresher before having to deal with the boss.  It would be quite different, if these mobs were giving them a slight issue.  Though, it was mostly due to the numbers, as there were two of them attacking for probably a very large amount.  If they got a hit in, that means that were able to crit the man, his evasion should not be anything to laugh at, unlike the hunter.

"Once more!"

He would slap another round of green healing energy upon the green clad one.  It would fill the mans health all the way to full.  If only there was a way to overfill health, he thought.  Maybe, he could work around a way, but that train of thought would be for another day.

RECOVERY?: [ID: 203077] [CD: 6] Nope
Post Action: First Aid Heal 20% Max HP | -15 EN |= 820x.2 = 164*1.1 (Survival) = 180*1.2 (Life Mend) = 216 HP Recovery

Jomei: 820/820 HP | 76/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 41 | HLY BLS 16 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. Co/Dwn: 2/3 Charge (+57 HP)
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 55/96 (+4-15) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)

[6 | 0] Fog Collective: 1/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
[6 | 0] Fog Collective: 75/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

Edited by Hirru

Back to full health, thanks to another round of healing from Hirru. Made Jomei feel a whole lot better about this fight, aside from the fact that both of the creatures that stood before him barely held onto their lives. If it weren't for Hirru having his back with healing, Jomei most likely would not have made it out of this forest... He wasn't sure what it was, but trying to survive in Aincrad seemed a hell of a lot harder lately. There were not many times he saw his health get that low, low enough to where another hit or two would have wiped him out. He'd need to be much more careful going forward. 

Once more, Hirru called out. That was all Jomei would need to finish the job, one solid hit. No need for critical hits, or extra damage from weapon enhancements. Just a clean hit that strikes at both of them. He knew he could do it. So with confidence in his eyes, he readied his attack stance.

With a flourish of his rapier, Jomei held the blade at his face with a duelist's salute, before sliding one leg further back to lower his body. His sword arm crossed his body, before turning his wrist, holding the blade past his opposite shoulder. Nostrils flared as he took in a deep breath through his nostrils, an outward breath through lips parting a bit of fog before him.

This time, he waited. Waited for the two monsters to get within his own range, rather than rush at them. If he put all of his concentration into this attack, he knew he would find his mark without issue. Silent steps, the hulking fog moved towards Jomei, towering over him. They each brought arms up, weapons at the ready to strike down on the player. That was the time for Jomei to strike. Letting the Sword Art commence with the attack, Jomei's right arm whipped across his body, slicing clean through both of the warriors created from the fog. Their features warbled  for a moment before dispersing into the rest of the sitting mist that remained. 

Jomei finally returned his rapier to his hip, claiming the spoils of the fight. 
"Alright.. looks like all that's left is the boss. Let's take a break then, shall we?"

Jomei Fog C 1 AoE 2 203078 9 264>144
  Fog C 2 AoE 2 203079 2+6-1>7 253>133
Fog C. 1 Jomei Basic  203078 ---  
Fog C. 2 Jomei Basic 203079 ---  

Looting Fog Collective 1: 203080 | CD 5 | LD 18 (+4) 22
3500 Col | 2 Materials | Perfect Armor/Shield (1) Perfect Consumables (2)

Looting Fog Collective 2:  203081 | CD 7 | LD 9 (+4) 13
2100 Col | 4 Materials | Rare Weapon (1) Uncommon Consumable (1)

Jomei: 820/820 HP | 67/120 EN | DMG 23 | MIT 104 (44)| EVA 3 | ACC 6(4) | BH 41 | HLY BLS 16 | BLD 48 | FLN 8 | AA | LD 4(1) | F.Sprt. Co/Dwn: 3/3 Charge
Hirru:  HP: 997/997 | EN: 55/96 (+4-15) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 (122) | BH: 49 | HLY BLS: 39 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 76 (36)

[6 | 0] Fog Collective: 0/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
[6 | 0] Fog Collective: 0/700 HP | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

Loot List:

Spoiler

1200 Col | 4 Materials | Perfect Armor/Shield, Perfect Weapon
2000 Col | 2 Materials | Rare Weapon (1), Uncommon Consumable (1)
2800 Col | Rare Consumable (1), Rare Armor/Shield (1)
4000 Col |  Rare Trinket (1), Additional Col 1200 (Added to amount <-)
3500 Col | 2 Materials | Perfect Armor/Shield (1) Perfect Consumables (2)
2100 Col | 4 Materials | Rare Weapon (1) Uncommon Consumable (1)