[SP-F5] Shadows in the Sands

Not too long ago, in a secluded location...

"What? Someone released the Black Seal?" A male voice asked. Another male voice, this one being gruff, would speak again. "It seems so." The owner of the gruff voice would scratch his chin before speaking once more. "I'm only the one who found out, it won't be long before they return."

The owner of the first voice would practically drop to his knees in despair. "Gods help us... What will we do now? How will we keep them from bringing death and destruction to Aincrad?" He asked. The male with the gruff voice didn't seem to have the same reaction. "You said that they might be bound to stones, did you not?" He asked. "Should that be the case, only the brave and the foolish would be the ones to bring forth their return. They are all but forgotten, except by few. No one would dare seek them out on purpose..." He reassured.

The first male voice took a deep breath. "...Then reassemble The Order. We need to do something about those Shadows. Those insufferable Adventurers are likely to free them, whether they intend to or not..."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Present time, Yona would find herself gearing up in the Fifth Floor. She didn't know what she would be doing, aside from picking on a few monsters. And if all went south? She always had a Teleport Crystal to save her ass. With the desert sun shining on the floor, the journey was likely to feel difficult and harsh. Yona would head over to the shade, and access her inventory for some buffs to snack on before setting out.

She was growing tired of all these close calls and coming in second, she was growing tired of her luck waning thin...she'd need to train for the time being. If she didn't have luck yet, she'd earn it today...at least, that was her goal. "Damn, if only these buffs actually tasted better..." She thought, disgruntled that player made food, of all things, would end up lacking taste. What a way to make bitter of the sweet things in life.

Consumed: [T1]Liquid Strength(Potion, 2 DMG), [T1]Creme Brulee(2 ACC), [T1]S'mores(2 EVA), and [T1]Berry Crumb Bar(LD 3) 

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 8

HP: 160

Energy: 34

Base Damage: 10(CS R5[7], Sharpened Wakizashi[2])

Mitigation: 14(Moonshard Veil[6], Cloth Armor Rank 2[8])

Accuracy: 0

Evasion: 2(MoonShard Veil)

Loot Die: 3(Thuban's Eye)

Additional conditions:

[None Yet]

Equipment:

[T1]Sharpened Wakizashi(Curved Sword, 2 DMG)

[T1]Moonshard Veil(Cloth Armor, 1 MIT, 2 EVA)

[T1]Thuban's eye(Trinket, 3 LD)

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

[T1]Liquid Strength(Potion, 2 DMG)[Consumed in Post]

[T1]Creme Brulee(2 ACC)[Consumed in Post]

[T1]S'mores(2 EVA)[Consumed in Post]

[T1]Berry Crumb Bar(LD 3)[Consumed in Post]

Skills:

Curved Sword Rank 5(30 SP)

Cloth Armor Rank 2(8 SP)

Extra Skills:

[None]

Mods:

[None]

Addons:

[None]

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yona dug into her inventory to add more items to her quick-access inventory, so that if she ever needed them, they'd be right there and she wouldn't take forever trying to pull them out. There, now that this issue was handled, time to finish preparations. She wandered around the settlement she was in, wondering if there was anything going on. If there was a lead to follow, she was likely to find something more than sparsely spread enemies. Of course, she'd heard that there exist areas of the game that balance the enemies to the highest leveled player present, so as long as no one considered following her, she'd be fine.

Just then, something odd happened. "!!! Wh-... What was that just now? A shift in the ground?? It...it was a shift, I felt it...but...why's it so mild? What's even going on in this floor?" Yona asked as she felt the ground give a light shake under her. When she looked around her, the few NPCs going about their business seemed a bit confused, but then they seemed to just ignore it and continue. Maybe one of the more knowledgeable NPCs knew something...

-Moved to battle-ready inventory:

[T1]Mousse(3 Prosperity), Starter Healing Potion(Restores 50 HP) x3, and Water Canister(3/3 Charges Remaining)

Yona returned to the shade and started on her water provisions before starting on that mousse, as it turned out to have a bit of a paste-like texture. Wouldn't want to get a dry mouth, after all...especially not in this environment haunted by a dry heat. Now that she'd buffed herself, it was time to ask about that shift and make use of her buffed up stats.

Most of the NPCs seemed to ignore her or give her dirty looks, but within one of the structures, there was an NPC willing to answer her. "Hm? What is it you need, adventurer?" The NPC asked. "Care to explain the odd shift that happened earlier?" Yona requested. The NPC scratched his chin. "Hmm...not sure I know what you speak-"

Suddenly, the ground shifted again. Yona looked down, then back to the NPC"...Maybe that." She remarked. The NPC looked wary. "Follow me, we can't speak here." He requested. The two would head over to a secluded room, and after the door closed, the NPC looked around, checking for anything. He then looked back to Yona, a grave expression on his face. "I myself know little of the cause, but a fair distance from here is the source. When I was there, it felt like some sort of tremor...and the tremors are getting stronger. I do not know if some kind of creature dwells nearby, or if there's something else dwelling in the sands...but many who walk these sands are corrupt and desperate, if you're planning to see what lies within, be wary and know that you may not be the only one who's taken an interest in this development..." He explained. Yona listened carefully to the NPC's words, for some might hold some kind of truth. "In that case...I should make sure I'm ready for battle before going off to scout the area." Yona noted. The NPC nodded his head in agreement.

Consumed: [T1]Mousse(3 Prosperity), Water Canister(1 charge)

Yona left knowing that she was technically already prepared for battle.

She made her way over to the safe zone's exit, but as she did so, she overheard a line or two from some NPCs she passed by. "Someone was making some odd talk lately, he looked pretty done in, though." "His pockets were empty, he was probably ambushed by some bandits." "Could be, but I heard one traveler say that he saw members of 'the true people' heading over to the spot mentioned by that blathering old man."

Seeing that said "Blathering old man" happened to be the NPC Yona spoke with, she pretty much took this eavesdropped conversation as a fact that her investigation would have no shortage of competition.

She was about to enter the wilds of Aincrad again...alone...but hey, sometimes that's just how it goes. She now had a lead, and it was time for her to set out and scout the source.

Yona would take a deep breath, then step outside the safe zone.

She walked along the sands, but it wasn't like she knew where she was going...because she wasn't. No one specified the exact location, so Yona was kind of...lost, in that regard...

Soon she heard some noise. She looked behind her, then to her left, and finally, to her right. Ah, there's trouble. "What, you itching for a fight?" Yona called out to the bandits who were clearly terrible at camouflage. One bandit proceeded to slap another in the face. "I told you, dunehead, we gotta be silent when we see someone!" The bandit said. "Sheesh, you've both got sand where your brains should be! Let me handle this." Another spoke up. "I'm sure a sweet young woman like yourself wouldn't want to tangle with the likes of us, would you? Just a simple payment of col should do, and I'll keep these idiots off your back."

Yona was suppressing a smile. They were all so very stupid. "You know what, how about this," She countered. "There's been a bit of a disturbance I've come to check out. If you know where it is, go ahead and tell me. and if you think I should 'pay extra' for that..." She drew her weapon. "I've got other ways to persuade you." She warned with a sly smirk.

The Bandits were not expecting this response. The bandit who got slapped would laugh. "She's a pretty rattler, that one!" He remarked. "No sweet talk's gonna persuade her, boss. What's your call?" The bandit who thought he could get Yona to pay him seemed to be in thought for a few seconds. "Show her what you've got, boys. If she wants a fight, she'll get one. Killing won't be necessary."

Three of the four bandits began charging at Yona. In response, Yona took position and readied a sword art. The bandits' leader didn't seem too pleased about that other one jumping in, however. "Ferdin, what the hell are you doing, get back here!"

But it was too late, Yona attempted to cut down all three with a focused horizontal slash with a wide arc, and the attack would one-shot the bandit that their leader was addressing just now, while the other two would leap back, barely dodging the attack. Yona saw the loot menu appear to show her what she'd gained from slaying him, and he turned out to have quite the item on him, a Gleaming Scale! Yona looked to the bandits again, their leader was facepalming as the other two seemed to be standing there, trying to figure out how to proceed.

The two bandits tried jumping at her simultaneously, but it didn't do them any good. Yona avoided the attack easily, and the buffs proved themselves to be helpful.

ID# 203644 BD: 3+2=5(miss), MD: 8-4=4(miss)

ID# 203645 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG), MD: 1

ID# 203646 BD: 2+2=4(miss), MD: 2-4=1(miss)

AoE-I: 13x11=143 Damage to Bandit 2

ID# 203647 CD: 9, LD: 20+6=26(880 Col, 2 Materials, Gleaming Scale, F5 Dungeon Map 203647)

Yona: HP 160/160EN 21/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Enemies:

Bandit 1: HP 110/110, 24 DMG

Bandit 2: HP 0/110, 24 DMG

Bandit 3: HP 110/110, 24 DMG

Edited by Yona

Yona chuckled. "Too slow, all of you. How can you hope to lay a blade against me if you can't even catch up with me?" She taunted. The two bandits looked at each other, then attempted to assault Yona again, but a bit more advanced. If Yona didn't use her sword art at that moment, that third bandit would've reached her. Unfortunately for the bandits, only their leader was left standing after that attack.

Yona saw what she'd gotten from the bandits. One had a consumable and dropped his sword, and the other had nothing but a trinket on him. Well, Yona might find a use for them, somehow. She then walked over to the fallen bandits' leader, and brought the tip of her blade under his chin. "You going to tell me something now?" She asked with a threatening stare and a sinister smirk. The bandits' leader caved. "Alright, I'll talk, I'll talk!" He reacted. "We'd heard people were heading to investigate a disturbance over near El Perdido, so we'd thought we could get something from any lone travelers!" 

ID# 203657 BD: 5+2=7(hit), MD: 4-4=1

ID# 203658 BD: 8+2=10(hit), MD: 10

AoE-I: 12x11=132 Damage to Bandits 1 and 3

ID# 203660 CD: 2, LD: 10+6=16(1100 Col, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumable 203660a>>, and <<Unidentified T1 Rare Weapon 203660b>>) 

ID# 203661 CD: 9, LD: 2+6=8(990 Col, 2 materials, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket 203661>>

Yona: HP 160/160EN 7/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Enemies:

Bandit 1: HP 0/110, 24 DMG

Bandit 2: HP 0/110, 24 DMG

Bandit 3: HP 0/110, 24 DMG

Edited by Yona

Well, at least Yona was headed in the right direction, that was good to know. She lowered her blade, but did not sheathe it. The bandit fled once she did so, and now it was time to return to the trail. Yona checked her map. The bandit said the location was near the place called El Perdido, right? Maybe checking around it might help. "It's just a simple walk around a location, this'll work, how bad could it be?" Yona asked.

The sun shone down on the floor, bringing the intense midday heat to the sands. Even the fact that there was white on her apparel didn't stop Yona's equipped gear from building up heat. She moved through the ground as the type of desert she was moving through seemed to transition. The sand was getting more loose with every step. "...This...isn't...working...where the hell am I...?" Yona pulled up her menu. Only halfway around... She groaned loudly, and if anything was nearby, she might have unwittingly caught its attention.

Out-Of-Combat Regeneration: EN +1

Yona: HP 160/160EN 8/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Edited by Yona

This...was getting tiring.

It was a sea of sand and stone, and there didn't seem to be much beyond that. Random critters, big and small, just seemed to stare, waiting to see if Yona would step in their range. Luckily for Yona, she didn't...because she didn't seem to have time for that shit, she wanted to get this over with and catch a break from the heat. Who designed this floor?? The heat of this time in day could kill people with heatstroke! What kind of death-by-sunlight was placed upon here? How was Yona not taking damage(although that was definitely a good thing)?

HOW???

Well, aside from all that, the objective was simple but tedious. She simply had to look for a disturbance of some kind.

The problem was, she'd already gone around a little more than half the specified area and found nothing. She was considering giving up and going to a better floor, but before she could solidify that decision, something happened.

Yona: HP 160/160EN 9/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Edited by Yona

Suddenly, a tremor shook the ground. Yona could barely keep her footing. Sand was shifting in various places. "Wh-whaaaaaaa??? What's?? Whoa-whoa-whoaaaaaaaaaaaaauugh!!!!!"

As a structure seemed to rise from the ground, the sands moved. Even when the structure stopped moving, the sand hadn't stopped moving, as the doors opened, and the structure was low enough for gravity to start pulling the sand down into the stairway the doors opened into, and Yona found herself going down with them. The sandslide was the last thing she'd expected to put up with, but if there was a disturbance in the area, this was definitely it.

When she'd landed, she simply closed her eyes and hoped for the best...

She saw something, she just saw, she had to have seen something... Was she dreaming again? Was it another Bizarre Dream?

Well, it was too early to tell, but she saw seven silhouettes. ...no, these weren't simply silhouettes. There seemed to be some kind of settlement in view, and one of those things was tearing it apart, such a vicious atrocity. Another one stood tall among several other settlements. There were others, too, including one that was consuming a settlement, and one that was conquering a settlement. There were three others, all on the sidelines, as if there seemed to be something else on each one's mind, aside from the general destruction, devastation, and takeover of, well, pretty much anything...

One of those three looked over to Yona, and then she woke up.

What the hell did she just see?

Out-Of-Combat Regeneration: Energy fully restored

Yona: HP 160/160EN 34/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Edited by Yona

Yona got up, and shook off the sand. "Ugh...what even..."

Whatever this place was, even its interior was kinda wearing down. Stone bricks were cracked and slowly eroding, how the ceiling of the structure hadn't crumbled under the sand was a surprise to Yona, despite the fact that there were scattered spots where sand was trickling down, all fairly distant from each other. Oddly colored flames began to light up along the walls. Was this place haunted or something?

Yona slowly began to explore this strange place. There didn't seem to be any immediate activity, but it was still kind of strange for an ancient stone building to just rise up out of the sand when it's been buried for who knows how long. She soon found a tattered book of sorts, and picked it up.

Figures, she could barely make anything out. "We've.....sealed in..........can..............survival? ................dwindling supp.......................will we ..........? Why ever did we..........? How long must we stand.....?"

Yona sighed when she couldn't understand the full picture of whatever was going on.

The rest of the book's words were too faded to read. "Damn."

There didn't seem to be much in terms of decor on the walls of these apparent ruins, aside from eroding stone carvings or patches of color that may have used to be murals. She then looked ahead of her, there didn't seem to be much, other than decaying wooden objects, or crumbling stone objects. Hey, there were even...wait, were those corpses?

Yona slowly got closer to the apparent corpses in order to get a better idea of what they were. Something wasn't right, they weren't skeletons, they still had flesh, but it seemed to have been decayed to the point where it was almost nothing. Yona jumped back when a glowing blue became present where the eyes should have been. This was followed by red cursors appearing over both cadavers...Figures, they were monsters. Welp, here we go again...

Yona drew her blade as the monsters got up. They stared at Yona for a good ten seconds, almost as if the red cursors was just them considering things. Then one of the two opened its shriveled jaw. "Leeeeeeaaaaaave......"

Yona sighed. "Not until I get answers, you desert zombies." She replied. The two shriveled husks looked at each other, and drew their weapons. Yona would proceed to make use of her sword art again, neither one survived the well-placed strike. She was able to see the monsters' given names before they shattered. "Ancient Sentry, huh? ...Hmm....something's up, why would undead even be sealed in here without it being a crypt? Was it some kind of sandstorm that sealed the place, or is there something I'm not aware of...? ...Eh, it's probably the former." She thought aloud. If the enemies here were really this easy to kill, then maybe she could see what lies at the end of this place?

ID# 203682 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

ID# 203683 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

AoE-I: 14x11=154 damage to Ancient Sentries 1 and 2

ID# 203684 CD: 2, LD: 16+6=22(1300 Col, <<Unidentified T1 Perfect Armor 203684a>>, and <<Unidentified T1 Perfect Weapon 203684b>>)

ID# 203685 CD: 9, LD: 2+6=8(1170 Col, 2 materials, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket 203685>>)

Yona: HP 160/160EN 19/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Enemies:

Ancient Sentry 1: HP 0/130, 24 DMG

Ancient Sentry 2: HP 0/130, 24 DMG

Edited by Yona

Yona continued to delve deeper into the strange place. She had no idea what she would be dealing with, or what she'd see next. So far, there was nothing but crumbled stone and faded murals...but at the end of this chamber, there was a spiral staircase leading downward. She considered her options, then began stepping down to whatever awaited below.

The area here was less crumbled and less faded, she could see markings and shapes...but still not much else. There was a hall connected to several rooms, about seven in all. Six rooms' doors were connected to the sides of the hall, while the seventh was over at the end of the hall. Maybe it would be worth it to investigate the six rooms before heading over to the last one over at the end.

She would open the door for the first room, but the door snapped and shattered. Odd... The room didn't have very much in it, aside from some papers worn to the point of being unreadable, a shelf or two, and a set of stone beds with ratty, torn cloths that must have been much better whenever this place was first constructed...though it would probably still be a bit itchy, unless the sandstone that made up this ruin was polished before it was lost to time.

Yona: HP 160/160EN 20/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Edited by Yona

Before Yona left, she noticed a skeleton or two, with only old, torn desert cloths to cover the bones. She came up with the conclusion that these were living quarters of some kind, then the bones rattled, and two red cursors appeared over the skeletons....here we go again.

The two Ancient Sentries got up, and looked over to Yona. "Leeeeeeaaaaaave......" One of them let out. 

Yona drew her blade. "No thanks. If I gotta fight to get some answers as to what the hell is going on here, than so be it." She declared. One of the Skeletal Ancient Sentries looked to the other, while the other gave a huff...or, rather, whatever kind of huff a skeleton could give. "Foolish girl..." The monster remarked. Yona shrugged in response. "We'll see who's foolish when this is over, but let's keep it short and sweet." She added. The two Ancient Sentries came forward, only to be struck by Yona's Crescent Arc and destroyed in one hit.

Yona sighed. "These guys are getting too easy...not that I mind, but I thought going in alone was gonna be a challenge for me." She thought aloud.

ID# 203969 BD: 6+2=8(hit), MD: 4-4=1(miss)

ID# 203970 BD: 8+2=10(hit), MD: 3-4=1(miss)

AoE-I: 12x11=132 Damage to Ancient Sentries 3 and 4

ID# 203974 CD: 9, LD: 15+6=21(1690 Col, 2 materials, <<Unidentified T1 Perfect Trinket 203974>>)

ID# 203975 CD: 5, LD: 6+6=12(1040 Col, 2 materials, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Weapon 203975a>>, and <<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumable 203975b>>)

Yona: HP 160/160EN 7/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Enemies:

Ancient Sentry 3: HP 0/130, 24 DMG

Ancient Sentry 4: HP 0/130, 24 DMG

Edited by Yona
  • 2 weeks later...

What strange ruins these seemed to be.

As Yona moved on to the next room, she would see...well, crumbling stone. Maybe what looked like something that used to be precious, too. Whatever these objects, and the remains of objects were, they didn't seem to be of any use or value to Yona. At the back of this room seemed to be a symbol of sorts...it was...different than the one over in the room she'd previously been in. The one she'd been in before seemed to appear strange yet relaxing, this one appeared odd, yet...oh, how would she put it? It was like an oddity, mixed together with a rose and maybe some reaching tendrils of some sort...maybe whoever had built this ruin was into some weird shit...

Yona slowly backed away and out of the room. A symbol containing a restful figure on a black cloud, a symbol containing a rose with tendrils...what the hell even were they, and what did they represent? Was this some kind of cult?

Yona: HP 160/160EN 8/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Edited by Yona

Yona sure hoped this wasn't some ancient cultist hideout...but then, why were the enemies she faced called Ancient Sentries instead of Ancient Cultists? Something was up, something was going on here...but Yona couldn't quite place it. She would move on to the next room, and find...a bunch of rusty old weapons...and maybe the remains of a sparring mat...as well as the decayed remains of what must have been a training dummy. Yona walked up to the dummy, and poked at it.

Poof, it crumbled into splinters and shattered.

The results would probably be similar with those rusty weapons, but Yona decided it was best to not touch those. Besides, if she was to prick herself on one of those old blades...well, in such a case, what doesn't kill you gives you tetanus.

Yona looked to the wall...yet again, there was a symbol, and once again...it was different. This one seemed to portray destruction. Was that fire, or a blast? Both? Were those points sticking out from the fire/blast star blades or spears? Whatever it was, it probably didn't mean good things.

What a strange structure...maybe there was some meaning to all these symbols?

Yona: HP 160/160EN 9/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Edited by Yona

Yona decided to take a moment to dwell on what she'd seen so far. She'd seen a hall, a lower hall, three rooms with odd symbols, two of which she was able to guess what kinds of rooms they were, in which one was sleeping quarters, and the other was...perhaps a training room. With the stone beds in one room and a weapon-filled room with a training dummy and the remains of a sparring mat, it would kinda make sense if it was a training room, maybe even a tiny barracks of some kind.

For it to be a tiny base of sorts...it might make sense? But then, what sealed it up, unless it was some kind of crazy sandstorm that got this thing sunk? There were so many questions Yona had, questions she wanted to be able to answer. She had a feeling that there were answers deeper within, and the only way she'd find out anything would be to keep going.

Out-Of-Combat Regeneration: EN fully restored

Yona: HP 160/160EN 34/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Edited by Yona

Yona moved on to the next room, and once inside, she would see a stone table, and a large one at that. The symbol at the end, this time, carried the unusual illusion that it was bringing things in, like it was sucking in whatever might get too close to it...of course, the fact that it was kind of two dimensional, and the fact that there was a stone seat in front of it, was proof that indeed, it was just a symbol of sorts. Yona then saw that there were more decayed corpses here, and that probably meant one thing...

As expected by this point, cursors appeared over the Ancient Sentries, and they got up. They would spot Yona, and utter out, as the others had done, "Leeeeeeaaaaaave......"

Yona drew her blade. "Not happening. Something's going on here, and I'm going to find out what it is!" She shot back. The Ancient Sentries came to attack her, but once again, it only took one use of her Sword Art, and they were all dead. Oddly enough, one of them apparently had a Gleaming Scale.

So Gleaming Scales were resistant to the decay of time. Neat.

ID# 204963 BD: 5+2=7(hit), MD: 3-4=1(miss)

ID# 204964 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG), MD: 2-4=1(miss)

ID# 204965 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG), MD: 6-4=2(miss)

ID# 204966 BD: 6+2=8(hit), MD: 10(Critical! +2 DMG)

AoE-I: 12x11=132 Damage to Ancient Sentries 5 and 8, 13x11=143 Damage to Ancient Sentry 6, and 14x11=154 Damage to Ancient Sentry 7

ID# 204967 CD: 10, LD: 20+6=26(1300 Col, Gleaming Scale, F5 Dungeon Map 204967)

ID# 204968 CD: 12, LD: 8+6=14(1560 Col, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Armor 204968>>)

ID# 204969 CD: 10, LD: 1+6=7(910 Col, 2 Materials, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket 204969>>)

ID# 204970 CD: 12, LD: 9+6=15(1560 Col, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Armor 204970>>)

Yona: HP 160/160EN 15/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Enemies:

Ancient Sentry 5: HP 0/130, 24 DMG

Ancient Sentry 6: HP 0/130, 24 DMG

Ancient Sentry 7: HP 0/130, 24 DMG

Ancient Sentry 8: HP 0/130, 24 DMG

Edited by Yona

Stone table, stone seating....and whatever crumbling, broken remains of things were littered on the table. Was this a meeting room or a dining hall? With no clear answer, Yona left the room.

Yona would continue looking around to see the rooms of this old structure. The next one she would enter had several stands for statues, but eight of them were missing their statues, only having crumbled stone in their place. There were two things that stood out. The symbol, which seemed to be unusual, also seemed to draw...lots of attention to it...how strange...

There also seemed to be a stand containing a fairly large statue. When Yona got closer to it, the old plaque upon it read, "....., appointed Guardian of.....sealing chamber...Lord of........"

"Damn, still faded...I was really hoping it was unscathed...but... 'appointed guardian'? Lord of what? What the hell was going on here?" Yona thought aloud. There didn't seem to be anything else around here, so maybe it was best to move on.

Yona: HP 160/160EN 16/34 | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 4 EVA | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Edited by Yona