[PP-F9] Flames and Shadow <<Guardian of Fire>>

Vigilon hadn't been to this floor in a long while. In fact, the last time he'd been here, he was lower level and had faced his first rival...and lost. While he'd love to try and face his rivals again, priorities were always first. He'd organized to have a chat with Dazia on this floor, and the volcanic layout of the floor was just perfect for making the point he wanted to make...well, more than one point, but anyway, there was much to do. This was a serious matter. Sooner or later, Krysta would find out that Vigilon had been with Dazia time and again, and if Vigilon didn't coerce Dazia to go on the right path, there would be consequences for all three players...but more on Vigilon than anyone else...

He just didn't want to lose hope.

Thus, he found himself making his way to Knorlit Village. It should be good enough to head there for the chat... Hopefully Dazia would cooperate.

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Main Stats:

Level: 32
Paragon Level: 24(paragon stat bonus totals: +80 HP, +8 EN)

Paragon Rewards:

Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 15% of EXP earned in that thread.
Lv. 10 | +1 LD to loot and chest rolls

Battle Stats:

HP: 760(Base[720], Resolve[40])
Energy: 110(Base[90], Energist[20])
Base Damage: 23(SS R5[7], Combat Mastery: DMG[12], SS Ferocity[2], Meticulous[1])
Mitigation: 78(Silver Night[+48], Light Armor R5[+30])
Accuracy: 4(Draco Fury[2], SS Precision[1] Dragon's Eye[1])
Evasion: 2(Silver Night, Dragon's Eye)
Loot Die: 6(Searching R5[+5], Dragon's Eye[+1])

Additional conditions:
-2 on all stealth rolls(Light Armor Rank 5)

Equipment:

[T4]Draco Fury(2 ACC, PAR)

[T4]Silver Night(2 MIT, 1 EVA)

[T1]Dragon's Eye(1 ACC, 1 EVA, 1 LD)

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

Skills:

Straight Sword Rank 5(30 SP)

Light Armor Rank 5(30 SP)

Searching Rank 5(30 SP)

Extended Mod Limit(10 SP)

Charge(10 SP)

Extra Skills:

Combat Mastery: Damage Rank 3(13 SP)

Familiar Mastery: Rending(10 SP)

Survival

Meditation

Mods:

Meticulous(4 SP)

Night Vision(3 SP)

Detect(4 SP)

Shift: AoE(10 SP)

Addons:

Resolve(6 SP)

SS Ferocity(6 SP)

SS Precision(2 SP)

SS Stamina(4 SP)

Dazia had been considering her various thoughts, wondering if this was really the way to go.

"Come on, you really should consider joining, you won't regret it!"
 "You're going to need both friends and allies you can trust. Even if it's just a temporary thing, you could help us out more..."
"If you have few you can turn to, I'll be right here, young raven."

Dazia was unsure about this. Joining a Guild...it was surprisingly tougher to consider this decision than she originally thought.

...And as an incentive, she'd already received her first Mission from the Guild.

"I've heard rumors that one of our lost members had spoken of a three-headed Hellhound in floor 9, shortly before his disappearance. Perhaps investigating the matter might offer some clues."

"Good luck."
-Seline

An investigation.

Vigilon had already asked Dazia to come to Floor 9, so this was an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. ....such a thought feels so off, now, due to the Guild all having some kind of symbolic bird. Seline had the Black Osprey for herself, there was the Snowy Owl for Ithena, a Nightingale for Rivea, and even a Mockingbird for Yinangi, a friend of Dazia's who had recently joined the Guild...by Dazia's suggestion.

Judging by what Seline already calls Dazia, she'd probably end up as the guild's "raven"...but it was fitting, seeing that she was already known as the Raven of Wrath...not only that, but Dazia's mother, despite the shortness that was a very much hated genetic trait Dazia ended up inheriting, also seemed to have a fondness for ravens.

Now she just needed to see what the hell was going on. Off to Knorlit Village she walked, and it was likely that Vigilon was already there, waiting for her.

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 32

Paragon: 9(Paragon stat changes: +20 HP, + 2 EN)

Paragon Level 5 - Laurel Wreath (Earn Col equivalent to 15% of player’s EXP earned in thread)

Battle Stats:

HP: 660
EN: 84
DMG: 23(SS R5[7], Combat mastery: DMG[12], Athletics[1], SS Ferocity[2])
MIT: 44(Cloth Armor R5[20], Raven Shade[24])
ACC: 3(Shadow Fury[1], Soaring Shadow[2])
EVA: 4(Raven Shade[2], Soaring Shadow[1], Nimble[1])
LD: 1(Nimble)
Fallen: +8 DMG on nat BD 6-8

Additional Factors:

+5 LD on Stealth rolls(Hiding R5)

Equipment:

[T4] Shadow Fury(Fallen, ACC)

[T4] Raven Shade(1 MIT, 2 EVA)

[T1] Soaring Shadow(2 ACC, 1 EVA)

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

Skills:

Straight Sword R5(30 SP)

Cloth Armor R5(30 SP)

Combat Mastery: Damage(13 SP)

Extended Mod Limit(10 SP)

Shift: AoE(10 SP)

Extra Skills:

Hiding(30 SP)

Meditation

Survival

Mods:

Athletics(4 SP)

Untraceable(4 SP)

Blindside(4 SP)

Vanish(6 SP)

Surprise Attack: Assassin(6 SP)

Addons:

SS Ferocity(6 SP)

Nimble(6 SP)

Soon after Vigilon arrived in the Village, He saw Dazia coming his way. "Ah, you came a bit earlier than expected. I thought I was gonna need to wait an hour or two." He remarked. "So...there's this little thing we gotta discuss, as I've said before." He began. "Krysta's gonna know that we've been doing things. In the long run, she's gonna know...especially if we interact with other players in the process. Witnesses can also see us helping each other out, and I'm not sure whether or not they're against selling gossip." He warned. "We need to do something about this, or we're all gonna be in trouble."

His words did have something solid to back them, he really did need to set Dazia straight so the two wouldn't have to deal with certain issues that would definitely occur if Krysta was to find out. "And for the record," Vigilon added. "The main reason I'm still helping you out despite my girlfriend's literal enmity with you, is the fact that, unlike many others, I haven't lost hope for you yet!"

...This better work.

So he came to discuss stupid topics? Really?

Vigilon would speak about the issues that came with fraternizing with Dazia, in terms of his relationship with Princess. "Well, obviously there's going to be problems when you're doing shit behind her back, so either stick around her or stick around me, you can't do both." Dazia said, her arms crossed in annoyance, since Dazia was already putting up with Krysta either way, meaning it was only Vigilon who had to choose a side.

"And for the record, the main reason I'm still helping you out despite my girlfriend's literal enmity with you, is the fact that, unlike many others, I haven't lost hope for you yet!"

...Dazia wasn't expecting this.

"Vigilon..." Dazia began. "...You Idiot." She half-groaned, somewhat exasperated. "You need to put some things aside...I say you should pick a side because if you keep sticking around me, as you've already mentioned, you're gonna be in trouble. If you stick around her and not me, you won't be getting on her bad side. You love her, right? So maybe you should just focus on the more immediate problem that is Krysta being a vengeful little Princess!" She exclaimed.

This...was clearly not going as planned. Vigilon had expected some resistance, but utter criticism...

"Dazia, this is serious, it's something we've gotta work through, it's more than simply taking sides." He said when Dazia first mentioned choosing only one player to stick by.

"You need to put some things aside...I say you should pick a side because if you keep sticking around me, as you've already mentioned, you're gonna be in trouble. If you stick around her and not me, you won't be getting on her bad side. You love her, right? So maybe you should just focus on the more immediate problem that is Krysta being a vengeful little Princess!"

Oh, things were getting worse. "How many people has Krysta killed? How many have you killed? The ratio is 0:4 so far and it's only getting worse, that's why I'm trying to see if we can't set up a compromise so that you can stop making everyone hate you!" He responded, his voice starting to rise as emotions heated between the two players. "Look around you, this is a volcanic land, a volcanic world." He began, gesturing to the environment around. "The volcanoes are spewing fire and lava all over the place, everything burns in its wake! This is what your tendency to kill may become if we don't do something about it! I can't stand idly by as you go taking lives like nobody cares!" He continued, his voice having a stern and serious tone. "I might have killed someone, even out of self defense, but you've killed four people and you what, you feel no remorse for it? 'Cause that's what I've been hearing!" He exclaimed.

Things were only going downhill.

Vigilon brought up Dazia's kill count and that he was trying to come up with a compromise. "Vigilon, this is my life, not yours!" She began. Vigilon brought up the topic of remorse for killing. Dazia was no longer in a peaceful mood. She sort of threw up her hands. "Nobody cares about the assholes when they die!" She responded. "Lupix tried to kill a child and I fought in the child's stead, Aldinago was a thief who resorted to violence after he couldn't steal from me, Derenze attacked me first, unconcerned about the consequences!" She explained with a raised voice. "Don't even get me started on Wardege! He had a flawed way of life, and when he decided to differ from that, he picked the wrong method and got us both caught up in a fight to the death! When dealing with the final moment, he told me to 'treat him as I would treat Humanity', and instead of dropping his damn spear or tossing it aside, he just held on to it, so I couldn't trust him by default! Even if he meant well by that, he should have known that I prioritize survival in a life or death situation! You have your dumbass moments, Vigilon, but he was even dumber than you!"

Well, if anything, Dazia kind of cracked, explaining her reasons for each kill.

...Oddly enough, her description for the fight against Wardege seemed to be the only malicious one. The rest sounded...different.

"..."

Vigilon's gaze would bore into Dazia's glare. "...So it's true...you never felt any remorse for your kills." Vigilon noted, his voice still stern, but more calm and controlled. "Out of all of them, I find the killing of Wardege to be the most malicious, and the slaying of Lupix to be the most noble, given the descriptions you spoke, should they be the truth." He added. Wardege was a friend before his snap and death. Had Dazia spared him, he could have become someone much better... "I've been handling the whole debacle between you and Wardege the same way as American Law. Suspect is Innocent until proven guilty." He said. "And you..." He began. "...Have just revealed that you are indeed guilty of Wardege's Murder."

Dazia was indeed a murderer. One kill was done as to protect an innocent, two kills were out of self-defense, but the death of Wardege...was indeed malicious.

"One way or another, you need to make it up to those he knew." He decided. "All of them."

Vigilon's words, though in a calm tone and volume, were filled with anger on the truth. Dazia needed to make restitution for what she'd done.

Vigilon's stare...was actually intimidating under that hood of his. Dazia glared back from under her cowl.

For a matter of seconds, the fires in both players' eyes did all the talking. A Red Flame against a Blue Flame.

Vigilon proceeded to give his response. He was clearly feeling something both different and familiar to Dazia. She knew well about anger, she knew well about hatred, wrath and a longing for bloodshed...

"I've been handling the whole debacle between you and Wardege the same way as American Law. Suspect is Innocent until proven guilty. And you...Have just revealed that you are indeed guilty of Wardege's Murder."

Dazia stepped back, her left hand slowly reaching for the hilt of her weapon, but her glare persisted, in hopes that she could keep his attention to her eyes and not her hands.

"One way or another, you need to make it up to those he knew."

This was new. "...What??"

"All of them."

Granted, this meant that Vigilon still hadn't lost hope for Dazia...but in a scenario like this, it was both a blessing and a curse. Blessing was, she got to live. Curse was, she now had to do the impossible...make amends to everyone that damn fool knew...and there was one that made it the most impossible...

Princess.

"No...!" She exclaimed in disbelief. "No! No- Do you even realize what the hell you're even saying??" She questioned, exasperated despite the relief that Vigilon hadn't decided to kill her. "Seriously? 'make it up to those he knew'? How do you expect me to do that, especially when one of those people is trying to kill me??

This was going to be more difficult than expected. "And what if I can't offer what's needed to 'make it up to them'?" She asked, trying to make him realize the issue with this decision of his.

Dazia seemed to quake inside, given her reaction. She wasn't mad in this moment, she was afraid. She must have felt threatened.

Dazia noted how it would be impossible to try making restitution to Krysta. "I will talk to her. I'll take it slow if need be, but I'm sure there's a way to calm her down to the point where she no longer wants to kill you...but you will still owe her greatly as to apologize for Wardege's Murder. If we escape Aincrad, how will we know she won't press charges against you? You'll basically be facing all kinds of punishments if we don't get this resolved." Vigilon explained.

"As for the others...I'll try to see who they were and see what they would want from you. ...then there's me. Wardege and I, we were almost friends, you could say, and thus you owe me a favor as well...thankfully for you, this should be no problem for you. That Guild that Yinangi wanted you to Join? Keep helping them, join them if you have to... They seem like good people, and you definitely need some good people in your life." He added.

Vigilon's stare lessened in intensity. "Just...at least think about it, won't you?"

Dazia grimaced under her cowl. Vigilon was persistent, if anything...persistent to find the peaceful method. Was it because he felt remorse for killing someone who must have been an asshole, judging by the fact that his cursor was green and clean?

"You....what is it with you, always trying to find the peaceful way?" Dazia asked. "Your methods are both a blessing and a curse, you killed out of self-defense and now you just abhor the idea of killing for survival? I guess people really do get different feelings out of different things." She remarked. After about a minute of silence, she sighed. "But you are right that if Princess isn't dealt with, she'll make my life hell when we get out. ...Your talks with her had better work." She added.

Vigilon then said that he'd speak to those who Wardege knew in hopes of finding peaceful solutions with them, too. He finished by saying that she owed him, too...and his task was so easy, it helped her in making a decision. "Wait....that's it? You're just...asking me to join them? To keep helping them out?" She asked, confused as to why his task was really that simple.

"Yes. That's it. I'm not joking." Vigilon responded to Dazia's confusion as to what Vigilon's task was for her.

Well, the chat was now settling down at last, but it seems that the conversation had gotten heated enough to catch the attention of an NPC or two. One shook his head. "It's bad enough that we're dealing with that thing running about like it owns the place, now Adventurers arguing amongst themselves? What's next, infighting, in our very borders?" He remarked as he returned to his work.

Right, this was a safe zone...wait, what "Thing" was that NPC talking about? Vigilon looked to one of the other NPCs. "Hey, is something wrong?" He asked. The NPC looked weary from stress. "We can hardly step outside the Village without those hellhounds and their master coming to try and kill us, we've been having some trouble keeping this place in good shape with them running about...if only we knew where their master's den was, we'd be able to send someone capable off to get rid of those infernal mutts..." She answered.

Well...that's trouble, all right.

Vigilon looked over to Dazia. "Well, we both can survive various areas of the floor, so...wanna help out and take this as an opportunity?" He asked her.

Following Vigilon's claim that it really was just that simple, there would be some words overheard. Vigilon then spoke to one of the NPCs directly, and as it would seem, there was unease within the Village, involving some...Hellhounds. If anything, this might be Dazia's next lead.

Vigilon asked if she wanted to take this opportunity due to the survival skill making it much easier to endure the floor's heat. "Funny you should say that, I came here to kill two birds with one stone. I'm here on a mission from the Guild. The current hint for the next missing person case just so happens to be on this floor and involves what I believe is a Cerberus." Dazia remarked. "Unfortunately, a vague idea can only get us so far. We know that the Hellhounds are close, but we don't know the target's exact location. Searching aimlessly might take us a day or two." She added. "We might have to ask around for additional information." She suggested.

Dazia explained her true reasons for being here on this floor, and then proceeded to suggest the next course of action. Already she was on the right track, in two ways, to boot. This was relieving to an extent. "Yeah, that would probably be best." Vigilon agreed.

Finding an NPC was easy, but finding the right one...there in lies the problem. Vigilon hadn't exactly met the inhabitants of Knorlit Village before, so of course he had no clue who he should be speaking to. It took twenty minutes of failed conversations for Vigilon to notice the wounded and scorched dude who looked kind of uh, wait, what was the word? ...not suspicious, but...

Whatever, point is, he stood out a bit more than the others, and in games like these, that usually meant something.

"Hey," Vigilon greeted as he approached the particular NPC"Is there anything you might know about a bunch of hellhounds and where to find them?" He asked.

The NPC turned his attention to Vigilon when he began to ask his question.

"It would seem that these hellhounds have been terrorizing the land, based on what other people have been saying. From what we can guess, their alpha seems to be a Cerberus." Dazia clarified. The NPC seemed to turn his full attention to Dazia upon the mention of Cerberus. "...Cerberus, you say..." He began. "...So, you want to fight the beast? I've recently come back from an expedition to find its den, but, well..." The NPC gestured to himself, with plenty of burns and wounds. He then suppressed a cough. "Came with a heavy price, I barely made it out alive." He added. "You two had better be sure you know what you're doing, lest you end up like me...or worse. If you really think you can take it on, I'll tell you where to find the beast, but nothing more...it's not like you could afford that information, anyway." He finished with a mild smirk, still feeling somewhat weak and clearly in the middle of recovery.

"We can handle ourselves. By the time we return, you won't be having trouble with that thing anymore." Dazia decided. Given that it was on the ninth floor, it probably wouldn't be too much of a threat in comparison to quests on higher floors. "...If you're certain, then..." The Broker NPC said with a sigh. "I'll tell you what I know."

All that was left now was to head over to the specified location, marked on Dazia's map.

There was always much to do. Spending time with Krysta, training, fighting, looking into suspicious leads, taking on quests, and just generally dealing with things with little to no break for himself. Had he become a workaholic? ...Well, maybe not on purpose...but aside from all that, now he had to keep an eye on Dazia in case she ever breaks her word and goes back to making a mess of things...and he thought she'd been getting steadily better, too...maybe she was, but still had the same opinion on each moment? Did she not show signs of her own growth?

This thinking to oneself wasn't always the best, but silence was what usually came around these two when there wasn't something important to talk about...Dazia always was the type to either make a point for or against you, or the topic of your conversation wasn't worth her time...at least, that was Vigilon's experience with the matter. Dazia wasn't rude, but she...well....she wasn't the sort to make any kind of small talk on purpose, everything had to have some kind of importance or she doesn't care. "So...how have your siblings been doing so far?" Vigilon asked.

Family was important, right?

Dazia kept her map open, as Vigilon could easily take down anything that showed up, and nothing could kill her too quickly here. Until the destination was reached, she would take the role of navigator.

Vigilon thought it was a good idea to try making conversation, but it was probably to pass the time. Dazia would need to keep her eyes focused on the map for the time being, but she would speak if she must...

"...You really want to ask that?" Dazia questioned. She then sighed. "...I never really check in on them...except for maybe Hiraani. She may be troublesome at times, but...she's much kinder than I could ever be... In case you're still wondering, she's fine, last I checked. I don't exactly get along with the others...even Aurelius has some ulterior motives that keep us at a neutrality." She explained. Each of her siblings seemed to have something that made them more trouble than worth, but it would seem that only Valna was worth putting some hope in...sure, she had her...tendencies...but aside from that, she was there for everyone, she was willing to help others, even people who Dazia preferred to hate...

Dazia would explain that Hiraani, known in-game as Valna, was the only one of her siblings she actually checked in with. "You sure? Why don't you touch base with the others? I mean, I can understand not getting along with that Haimi character, but exactly what's keeping you apart from everyone else?" Vigilon asked. "Sure, Alyssa and I have a bit of a divide between us as well, but that's because she dropped her actual self just to look tough and she won't tolerate me trying to help her." He added. "It was like everything started going downhill when my Dad died, I guess it left behind too much of an emotional impact..." 

Vigilon sighed, then he shook his head. "I know you don't care about my Dad...but I did, and your opinions won't stop me from keeping mine." 

Vigilon saw his father as a great man, who cared deeply for his wife and two children. His loss was a terrible one, and its effects seemed almost everlasting...

Vigilon could only hope that his Mother and his Sister were doing fine, and that he'd be able to see them again...

Dazia had no answer for Vigilon's question. He even added how his sister was also affected by his father's death...personally, Dazia didn't think developing a tough shell was the worst reaction to such a scenario as loss. If the runaway was as good to his children as Vigilon claimed he was, it was only natural that the realization that the world was dangerous would cause someone to develop a defensive exterior to their life and personality. Dazia seemed to receive a more aggressive side upon learning what the world was like, as well as the ones who tried to rule it...but to her it was something that was completely understandable. All things considered, Vigilon's willingness to see the good in others was...respectable, seeing that there have definitely been certain people who he saw no such hope within as well.

The markings on the map were now aligned, and Dazia closed her map to see a cavern entrance. "We're here."

Once the Players entered the cavern, immediately the sound of advancing pawsteps could be heard. They'd already been found. Four Hellhounds emerged from deeper within the cavern, coming to face the players and defend their den. Dazia pulled out her weapon, and attacked with Infernal Crescent, slaying all but one. It was only a matter of time before the others emerged...

At least the Hellhounds were weaklings.

ID# 204398 BD: 4+3=7(hit)

ID# 204399 BD: 4+3=7(hit)

ID# 204400 BD: 1(Critical Fail)

ID# 204401 BD: 8+3=11(hit, Fallen Activates!)

Infernal Crescent:

23x15=345 damage to Hellhounds 1 and 2

31x15=465 Damage to Hellhound 4

[0]Vigilon: HP 760/760EN 110/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD

[0]Dazia: HP 660/660EN 65/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Hellhound 1: HP 0/200, 50 DMG

Hellhound 2: HP 0/200, 50 DMG

Hellhound 3: HP 200/200, 50 DMG

Hellhound 4: HP 0/200, 50 DMG

Edited by Dazia

Dazia remained silent, leaving Vigilon's words with no response.

However, thankfully, it wasn't long before Dazia closed her map and told Vigilon that they'd arrived. Huh, that was quick.

Upon arrival, Hellhounds showed up and Dazia dispatched three of them. Two more came up and Vigilon pulled out his weapon, and readied his Sword Art, Draco Rend. He slayed all three remaining Hellhounds in the vicinity. "There." He noted. "That should be the last of them...now we just gotta keep going until we find a three headed bad woof."

The cavern itself was ridiculously warm. If it weren't for the Survival Skill, he'd be burning up right now...guess that dumpster fire in the sandstorm was worth it. "Guess that incident in the desert paid off after all..." He remarked. Hopefully Dazia wouldn't try to bring up Koharu, Vigilon still saw the girl only as a friend, but he didn't want to break her heart...however, he was taken and he didn't exactly want to leave her hanging without an answer, either...oh, what to do in that case?

ID# 204403 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG, inflicted PAR)

ID# 204404 BD: 4+4=8(hit)

ID# 204405 BD: 5+4=9(hit)

Draco Rend: 23x15=345 Damage to Hellhounds 5 and 6, 24x15=360 Damage to Hellhound 3

Vigilon: HP 760/760EN 93/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD

Dazia: HP 660/660EN 65/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Hellhound 3: HP 0/200, 50 DMG

Hellhound 5: HP 0/200, 50 DMG

Hellhound 6: HP 0/200, 50 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon jumped in to wipe out the remaining Hellhounds, and that was all of them. Now to find Cerberus.

Along the way to the inner chamber, Vigilon remarked the usefulness of the survival skill, considering that what he went through was worth it. "For the record, I still support a relationship between you and Koharu. All things considered, you should probably give her an answer, or at least direct her to Krysta." Dazia remarked. "At least give the girl a chance." 

Dazia thought about what she would be going through. It would be unbelievably tough, especially regarding that vengeful Princess. "You know what...since you're putting me through something, I'll put you through something too. I'll give you col if I have to, but I say... One Date. One Date with Koharu. Find some way to be able to do it, I'm sure you can." She decided.

Dazia began to move on ahead, and soon she found the beast she was looking for. "Target Sighted." She thought as she readied her weapon. With one Infernal Crescent, each of its three Heads' HP bars dropped to zero, and the monster was destroyed. Dazia remained in position for a few seconds, then she sheathed her blade. "That was...far too easy..."

Not something she expected, despite having literally assassinated the quest target.

ID# 204414 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

ID# 204415 BD: 5+3=8(hit)

ID# 204416 BD: 7+3=10(hit, Fallen Activates!)

Infernal Crescent:

23x15=345 Damage to Cerberus Head 2

25x15=375 Damage to Cerberus Head 1

31x15=465 Damage to Cerberus Head 3

Vigilon: HP 760/760EN 93/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD

Dazia: HP 660/660EN 50/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

<<Cerberus>>:

Head 1: HP 0/200, 40 DMG

Head 2: HP 0/200, 40 DMG

Head 3: HP 0/200, 40 DMG

Edited by Dazia