[F4 - SP] Winter Wonderland | <<Nature's Treasure>>

Nari stepped off the teleport platform onto the grounds of floor four. She had been here not long ago, attending to a number of different things. Whispers has reached her though, that Nemo had made a reappearance in the area – something that was a blessing to Nari’s ears, seeing as she was in desperate need of more materials for her trade.

A slight shimmer beside her and Onóra’s form took shape. Nari had asked the woman if she had wanted to come with her today – after confirming that she had previously defeated Nemo. Onóra had accepted with excitement, and so Nari had rushed off, making it to the floor only slightly before her companion.

“Are you going to be warm enough in that?” She waved at the light clothing Onóra was wearing, eyeing the outfit with apprehension. The cloak appeared to be the warmest piece – covered in white fur lining, much to Yuki’s dislike.

A jingle of laughter from Onóra, as she did a slight twirl. “Fashionable and comfortable. I’ll be fine, although it looks like you’re going to sink into the snow from all the weight on you!”

Nari sneered at the comment on her gear, more in jest than actual anger. Huffing loudly, she began to stride towards the front gates of the settlement, moving with exaggerated slowness so that Onóra could catch up.

Standing beside the gates themselves, was a familiar face. Hustling forward to catch him before he could escape somehow, Nari called out. “Hey Nemo! Long time no see.”

The NPC turned and smiled at her, giving his standard greeting as Onóra caught up to them. The two hustled after the NPC as he made his way from the settlement, leading them towards his natural hiding spot.

Spoiler

Word Count: 292

As they began their walk, Nari let her eyes wander, taking in the sights. On her shoulder Yuki sat, her head raised so that she could view the area as they passed. Beside her, Onóra kept pestering the poor fox, giving little treats every once in a while to appease her constant annoyance. Nari was sure Yuki didn’t mind in the least, but she still felt the need to poke Onóra in return.

“She’s going to get fat if you keep feeding her all those treats.” A tinge of humour to her voice, and the slight smile on her face would’ve given away her teasing nature to anyone, but Onóra didn’t need either if those.

“You and I both know that’s not possible. Besides, you don’t spoil her anywhere near enough. So I need to make up for that. Don’t I Yuki?”

The squeak of content from the little fox was more than enough to convince them both of her agreement. Sighing heavily in pretend exasperation, Nari reached up to scratch her little companion. Although she’d never admit it aloud – 5 or so she told herself, at least – Nari was truly happy in this moment. Her company was excellent, the environment was glorious – enough so that she wondered if she hadn’t made a mistake settling on the twenty seventh floor, somehow this felt more like home to her right now.

Shrugging off the thought – that was something she could consider later, if she ever wanted to – she glanced at the fox on her shoulder. “How does it feel to be back home, Yuki?”

Spoiler

Word Count: 263

“Hey, this is where you found Yuki isn’t it? I feel like you mentioned that once before…” Onóra’s face seemed to blank for a moment, like it did when she was thinking back on something. “Yeah… something about trudging through the snow, and getting scared by a gypsy woman. Right?”

Nari scowled in response. “I was not scared by the woman. She just…startled me is all. Not! Scared!”

Onóra’s laugh broke the otherwise quiet air, and Nari let her eyes roam the frozen floor as she walked, thinking back on her time when she had first taken on the companion quest. Time had certainly changed her since then…

Realising that she had never actually used it before, Nari pulled up her menu, placing her shield away in her inventory and pulling out the tiny music box she had purchased some time ago. The music carried through the air softly as she continued looking, bringing a soft melody to their walk. 

“Hey, maybe one of these days I should do that quest. I wouldn’t mind having a little fox of my own, I could name it… Suki!”

Nari smiled at the thought, imagining the two little foxes curled up beside each other. Her eyes roamed the area, every once in a while finding their way back to Onóra’s face.

“Not a horrible idea. But don’t come crying to me if the scary gypsy woman terrifies you.” Onóra stuck her tongue out in response to Nari’s jesting comment, but she could see the look of happiness on the other’s face. ‘Maybe… ah, nah. Don’t go there.’

Swap Dark Fox Retribution for Music Box

Nari-Lanreth | Lv. 32 | P. 6 | HP: 720/720 | EN: 84/84 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 147 | ACC: 3 | REC: 4 | EVA: 0 | LD: 3 | STH: -5

ID204574 | LD: 9 + 1 = 10 | CD: 4 + 1 = 5 | Material Search | Failure  [+5 EXP; 309/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 264

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

The crunch of snow and the drifting music filled the air for a while as the two continued following Nemo. Although their breath was visible, neither complained about the cold in the least. Nari kept her eyes raking the area, looking for more of the materials she would need for her craft. Her thoughts drifted to numerous different plans, and she felt herself entering a haze of happy planning.

“You know, the first time I met Nemo I was completely taken in by the garden. It was just so… wondrous. And beautiful.” Nari nodded, she had been taken in as well, but not by the garden. She felt her hand tighten on her spear briefly, before relaxing.

“It wasn’t the garden that capture me, it was Nemo himself. He seemed so friendly, so welcoming. But… then as I went to leave…”

Her voice drifted and for a moment only the snow and music was audible again. After a few seconds, Onóra’s laugh cut the air.

“I didn’t realise you swung that way.” Her laughter continued as Nari reached down and threw a ball of snow at the other woman, feeling herself flush and laugh all at the same time. Grumbling slightly, she steadier herself and carried on after Nemo.

Very funny. You know damned well…” Her voice caught on the next words, and she felt herself flush harder. Shaking off the embarrassment, she trudged onwards, trying to figure out how to repay the jest, while searching for the materials she wanted.

ID204575 | LD: 7 + 1 = 8 | CD: 11 + 1 = 12| Material Search | Failure [+5 EXP; 314/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 251

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

Her search seemed to be going far better than she could’ve expected, and as she slid off to the side to gather another small collection, she decided to poke back at Onóra with something she hadn’t dared ask before.

“Well, it seems you know my preference, but I still haven’t figured out yours.” She eyed the woman for a moment, wondering what she would get in response.

The sudden redeemed face and avoidance of eye contact was not what she expected, nor were the words that were returned. “Uhm… well, I’ll leave that to you to figure out…”

Nari stared in puzzlement as she tried to figure out what that meant. She was sure there was a hidden message there…

Trying to piece it all together, she stumbled over her next words, sounding awkward even to her own ears. “Uh… wait… is that why you’re… well, always around?”

An eye roll was her only response, and Nari stopped dead in her tracks. ‘Not another NIGHT…’

“Look – I don’t know if I’m prying or-”

“You’re prying, and the answer is yes. But… not yet.”

Dumbfounded, Nari simply stared. She wasn’t sure what to make of this information. A good few moments passed as nothing but the music drifted through the air.

“Come on you doff, we’re losing Nemo.”

“Oh. Yeah. Right. Coming.” Her mind still a chaotic mess, she gave chase after Nemo’s form, catching up quickly with Onóra. Her eyes constantly drifting towards the other woman, trying to figure out what to say.

ID204576 | LD: 11 + 1 = 12 | CD: 4 + 1 = 5 | Material Search | Success! (2 Materials) [+10 EXP; 324/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 253

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

The shimmer in her eyes slowly faded away as she found herself standing on the teleporter pad in the garden. Unlike its usual appearance, this version had a slight dusting of snow on the surface of everything – likely the system representation that they were connected to floor four. Nari glanced about, making sure Onóra had arrived safely before heading off towards a collection of bushes.

“So uhm… I’m not sure what you plan on doing here, but I’m going to avoid any major combat for today. A nice, relaxing time in the garden would be… nice.” She called out as she knelt down, beginning to work away in the bushes – careful not to cause harm to their main form’s existence.

Onóra settled in beside her, pulling back on the bushes carefully as she began her own search. “Relaxing sounds nice. I think I’ll join you, if only for a bit.”

A slight wink towards Nari, before she turned back to her searching. On her shoulders, Yuki curled back up, settling in for her mid-morning nap.

ID204577  | LD: 12 + 1 = 16 | CD: 5 + 1 = 6 | Material Search | Success! (2/4 Materials) [+10 EXP; 334/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 175

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

‘Off to a good start!’ She collected the grouping of materials before glancing over at Onóra. There were questions she wanted to ask, answers she was hoping to get – and maybe provide herself, but she wasn’t even sure where to begin. ‘Don’t say anything until you’re sure of what you have to say.’

Nodding to herself inwardly, she returned her focus to the search at hand. The quiet – now only broken by the music on the air – seemed to hover over them comfortable. In the distance Nemo seemed to chatter, explaining bits and pieces about his garden to… well, mostly to the air, seeing as the two women weren’t listening.

“You seem to be having quite the amount of luck today. Wanna share that luck?” Nari smiled at the comment, pausing for a moment in her search to respond.

“Only if you promise to share dinner.” The surprised look made Nari wonder for a moment if she’d gone too far. Her fears were eliminated almost as quickly as they had arisen though, as Onóra let out a laugh.

“Bold of you to think that anything could take my dinner away from me. You’ll have to try harder than that!”

ID204578  | LD: 10 + 1 = 11 | CD: 7 + 1 =8 | Material Search | Critical Success! (3/7 Materials; 1,500/1,500 col) [+10 EXP; 344/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 199

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

Laughter filled the air, and it took Nari a moment to register it as her own. Smiling, both at the comment as well as the joy she was feeling, she remained quiet for a time. The presence of Onóra was peaceful, and Nari enjoyed that she respected the quiet when it was necessary, but also knew when to fill it.

‘She knows me, well. Understands me on a level in not even sure I understand.’ A slight flutter at the thought. ‘Do I understand her as much? Can I read her as well as she can read me?’

Her hands continued working even as her mind reeled, trying to piece everything together, trying to figure out if she’d been bested. She wasn’t entirely sure – she felt like she had a good understanding of Onóra, but that could also be a falsehood – a concept she’d created that may not entirely be truthful.

‘Should I ask? Or would that be too forward?’ The thoughts continued circling in her head, no obvious conclusion springing forward. She could still hear Nemo chattering away, the music box drowning out most of his words. ‘It truly is so peaceful here. You can almost forget everything else.’

ID204579 | LD: 15 + 1 = 16 | CD: 10 + 1 = 11 | Material Search | Critical Success!  (4/11 Materials; 1,500/3,000 col) [+10 EXP; 354/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 200

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

She wondered at her sudden success today with everything. This was by far one of her best collections within Nemo’s garden that she’d ever had, and they had only just begun. ‘Maybe the mood has some sort of effect on it all?’

It was an interesting concept, but she had no way to confirm or deny it. It did seem a bit unlikely though, based on how it was entirely a digital world, a game. But it was still the best idea she had, and she wasn’t ready to toss it out yet – if only because it sounded like a good reason.

“When do you plan on truly joining the front lines?” The question came out of nowhere, and although it was proffered in a casual manner, Nari could sense a but of worry and apprehension behind the words.

Letting her hands run on autopilot, she shook her head. “Not for a while yet, I think. I’m nowhere near ready for that sort of advancement, even if I wanted to be. I still have levelling to do, gear to find, skills to obtain… maybe one day soon, but it’s a ways out.”

ID204580 | LD: 10 + 1 = 11 | CD: 1 + 1 = 2 | Material Search | Success (1/12 Materials; 0/3,000 col) [+7 EXP; 361/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 192

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

Her words seemed to appease Onóra, if only for the moment. Both women knew that she would still push towards the front lines – it was inevitable, it was something Nari had to do. But, they also both knew that she would do so carefully, with caution.

‘I have promises to keep. People that I need to return to. Here…and in the real world. I can’t afford to be careless, or dangerous. Not anymore. Not now…’ She paused in her search as she let her eyes fall on Onóra, wondering…

“See something you like?” Nari’s face flushed as Onóra laughed at her jest, either not knowing how accurate it was, or purposefully knowing and saying it anyways.

“Maybe.” Her mind reeled as she tried to think up a smart reply. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“I would. Why don’t you tell me?” That devilish grin made up Nari’s mind, the woman knew full well and was teasing her on purpose. Digging her hands into the bushes, she mumbled her response.

“You know damned well. Yes. Of course. Shouldn’t even need to ask.” Although her grumbling carried a tone of anger, both knew that it was embarrassment – not anger – that was behind the words. The responding jingle of laughter made Nari’s face redden more than it already had, and she felt herself pull inwards slightly as she continued digging.

ID204581 | LD: 15 + 1 = 16 | CD: 1 + 1 = 2 | Material Search | Success (2/14 Materials; 0/3,000 col) [+7 EXP; 368/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 227

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

The two carried on in silence for a while, Onóra clearly content with her teasing. Nari fumed internally, mostly at herself for the awkwardness she had brought. The soft music rippled on the air, bringing some noise to block out the incessant talking of Nemo – who seemed pleased at just having someone to speak to, even if they never responded to him.

Nari thought back to her first few meetings with him, the anger and contempt she had held. She felt bad now, about it all. She had been so closed minded to it – never taking the time to consider the NPC’s situation. He was forced to drag unknowing players here, to pretend to be friendly, then turn on them – only to offer an apology and attempt to reconcile.

Sure, it had caused a tear in Nari, but she hadn’t considered how the NPC must’ve felt. If they had feelings, that is. She always assumed they did, to a degree. Over her past few visits, she had tried to make amends for what she had done. Providing words of thanks, and comfort, in the hopes that she could fix the one sided problem that she had created.

Her hands continued digging as she thought over it all, the peculiar situation that the game created – and the effects that a virtual world could have on those in it. It was… odd, to consider.

ID204582 | LD: 14 + 1 = 15 | CD: 12 + 1 = 13 | Material Search | Critical Success! (4/18 Materials; 1,500/4,500 col) [+10 EXP; 378/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 232

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

“So, what did you do in the real world? Aside from playing games, obviously.” Onóra’s eyes never left the ground she was working through, but Nari could see the tension in her body as she glanced over at the other woman’s form. The question was deeply personal, often considered taboo in the game. Many people avoided thinking about, let alone bringing up the real world.

“I uhm… helped run an Aikido dojo. I’m hoping to one day open my own, maybe…” Her voice broke a little as she thought back to it. It had been a long time since she’d done anything, and she wondered it that goal was even realistic anymore. She wasn’t sure, it would likely take years of re-training to get her back to where she was. “What about you? What did you spend your time doing?”

“Oh, well… I was a dog trainer.” Nari could see the slight bit of red on the tips of Onóra’s ears. She couldn’t possibly think of why that would be embarrassing, but then again, she knew different people had different reactions to such things.

ID204584 | LD: 12 + 1 = 13 | CD: 10 + 1 = 11 | Material Search | Critical Success! (3/21 Materials; 1,500/6,000 col) [+10 EXP; 388/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 184

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

“It… wasn’t as much fun as you’d think. A lot of people would get mad because their dogs wouldn’t listen to them, especially when I made them do things without any problems…” Nari remained silent, content just to listen for the time being. “Plus it didn’t really pay well…”

“Try Aikido. I was barely making rent payments.” Her words seemed to cause some surprise to Onóra, and she felt herself snicker. “What? You thought I was raking in money?”

“Well, maybe not rich, but… well…” Onóra’s words stumbled, and Nari could see the growing embarrassment as she tried to back peddle.

“I was doing okay, but… it probably pays as well as dog training. I enjoy it though, and to me… that’s all that really matters.” Her hands continued pulling aside the numerous flowers and bushes as she talked and searched. Onóra seemed to remain quiet for a time, likely thinking things over.

“I guess you’re right. I wouldn’t have kept it up this long if I didn’t enjoy it.” A slide glance confirmed that the redness on the tip of Onóra’s ears had subsided, and her expression seemed to have returned to its normal joyful self.

ID204585 | LD: 3 + 1 = 4 | CD: 2 + 1 = 3 | Material Search | Failure (0/25 Materials; 0/6,000 col) [+5 EXP; 393/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 197

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

Nari sighed, letting her head tilt back to feel the sun above them. Even with the slight snow covering around them, the garden still felt comfortably warm. She smiled, eyes closed, as she felt the sun on her face. It had been quite some time since she had simply… relaxed. While she knew it couldn’t last forever, she wanted to enjoy the moment – to soak it up.

“Hey, don’t you go falling asleep on me here. I’m not sharing anything with you if all you do is nap while I do all the hard work!”

Nari stuck her tongue out, not opening her eyes or shifting her position at all, simply letting the motion sit on her face for a moment.

“I’m just… taking a moment, to enjoy.” The words came out as a sigh, a true sign of her enjoyment with the current moment. Opening her eyes again, she returned back to her work, a slight smile remaining on her face as she realised this day would rest in her memories for quite some time.

ID204586 | LD: 12 + 1 = 13 | CD: 10 + 1 = 11 | Material Search | Success (3/28 Materials; 1,500/7,500 col) [+10 EXP; 403/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 176

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

“You know what… you’re right. Today is just too good of a day not to sit back and relax a bit.” Onóra leaned back, letting her blonde hair fall over her back, bringing her face up towards the sun. Nari felt herself staring for a moment, before she tore her eyes away and returned to her search.

“It’s nice, isn’t it? Just being able to sit back and relax for once. Not always rushing, fighting, or making things.” Nari asked after a few minutes of quiet. She heard a hum of agreement from Onóra, still face up enjoying the sunlight.

“We should do this more often, you and I. Just escape it all, come here and spend some time away. Or maybe one of the other floors… I heard there’s a nice beach.” Nari could see the crooked smile, the one that she always wore when she was teasing.

‘You wish.’ The thought passed through her head, almost leaving her tongue before she stopped herself. Instead, she said something entirely different aloud. “Maybe we should go there one day, although it would mean we’d have to dress accordingly.”

The devilish smile returned to Onóra’s face, and Nari realised far too belatedly that she had fallen for the woman’s bait, yet again. “It’s a deal. But I get to pick out your outfit.”

ID204587 | LD: 10 + 1 = 11 | CD: 1 + 1 = 2 | Material Search | Success (1/29 Materials; 0/7,500 col) [+7 EXP; 410/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 222

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

“Fine. But I get to pick out yours. It’s only fair.” Her hands continued moving even as she beamed what she hoped was a winning smile at Onóra.

“Hmm… nope.” The smile disappeared from Nari’s face, and she felt herself squint at the other woman.

“What do you mean, nope?” Her words carried what some might misconstrue as a dangerous tone, but Onóra laughed in response.

“I mean nope. Your choice of fashion is… well, it’s lacking. Plus. It’s going to be a surprise. And you can stop your sulking, you’ll still be winning, I think.”

Nari huffed in response, but the reaction was mostly for show. She couldn’t really complain, Onóra was right about one thing – Nari’s own fashion sense was far subpar compared to hers. Shrugging it off, she continued her search in silence, trying to imagine what sort of dress she’d be forced to wear. She only hoped that she wouldn’t be forced into something bland, but that didn’t seem like Onóra’s style. ‘More than likely it’ll be something flashy, and somehow also subtle…’

ID204588 | LD: 10 + 1 = 11 | CD: 2 + 1 = 3 | Material Search | Success (1/30 Materials; 0/7,500 col) [+7 EXP; 417/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 177

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

The silence fell again as Nari resumed her digging, while Onóra seemed content to just rest. Time slowly passed as the two remained quiet, the only sounds the music box and Nemo’s voice in the distance. Nari considered for a moment whether she should attempt conversing with the poor NPC before tossing the idea aside. She may have overcome her anger towards him, but she just couldn’t see herself being anything other than cordial with the NPC.

‘I wonder how Bismuth is doing lately.’ The thought popped into her head, taking her by surprise. She realised suddenly that she hadn’t spoken to her friend in quite some time, and made a promise to herself that she would try reaching out to him in the coming days – if for no other reason to check into his well being.

“How long did you want to stay? Don’t you have anything important to do today?” It took Nari a moment to realise the question had come from Onóra and not from her own mind.

“Oh, uhm… no, this was really the only important thing I had planned for today. Spending some time here with you.” The words were out her mouth before she realised what she was saying, and although she felt herself flush slightly, she had no regrets about saying them.

ID204589 | LD: 12 + 1 = 13 | CD: 7 + 1 = 8 | Material Search | Critical Success! (3/33 Materials; 1,500/9,000 col) [+10 EXP; 427/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 219

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

The devilish grin appeared on Onóra’s face again, and without opening her eyes she tossed out a teasing sentence. “Oh? I’m the most important thing in your life right now?”

“Yes.” The word came out as a whisper, and Nari didn’t break her concentration from her task, but she knew that Onóra had heard her. The two remained quiet again for a while, before Onóra broke the silence, whispering as well.

“The feelings aren’t one way, you know…”

Nari nodded, knowing that Onóra’s eyes were still closed and that she couldn’t see the action, but also knowing that no verbal response was required. The statement had been made to confirm what both had already suspected, the words bringing to life what had only lurked in the shadows previously.

‘So, what now?’ She kept the question to herself, knowing that there wouldn’t be an immediate answer even if she had spoken them. For now, there was nothing to do but enjoy the moment, the rest could come later.

ID204590 | LD: 16 + 1 = 17 | CD: 3 + 1 = 4 | Material Search | Critical Success! (3/36 Materials; 0/9,000 col) [+10 EXP; 437/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 167

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

The music continued its carefree melody as Nari fell into her thoughts, considering everything she had learnt in the last couple of minutes. It was a lot for her to take in, and she needed time to digest it all and figure out exactly where her path lay…and whether that path would include Onóra on it. She hoped it would, but…

‘The future is a fickle thing, and no one knows for sure where it leads. The best we can do is react, a step at a time.’ It wasn’t the kind of answer she was hoping to find, but as her hands pulled through the grasses and brush, it was the best she had.

“So, what’s for dinner tonight anyways?” Onóra’s voice cut through Nari’s thoughts, bringing her back to the present.

“I was actually hoping you would have some ideas around that…” Nari smiled at the woman, before adding, “Besides, I’m fairly certain there was something about you bringing dinner, or dinner being on you?”

ID204592 | LD: 11 + 1 = 12 | CD: 10 + 1 = 11 | Material Search | Critical Success! (3/39 Materials; 1,500/10,500 col) [+10 EXP; 447/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 167

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results

Onóra’s laughter rang throughout the garden, and Nari felt that tingling again. Her ears flushed, but she managed to hide her face before it became noticeable – although she doubted she was hiding much from her companion. Pulling at the dirt, she waited until the redness had subsided, trying to compose herself and wondering exactly what was happening to her. Even with Evelyn, she’d never been like…this.

“I do hope dinner isn’t on me.” The tone told Nari it was meant as a humourous bit, but the words themselves bounced around in her head, bringing up images she was hoping wouldn’t show on her face. She quickly pulled at the dirt, trying to distract herself.

“Uhm…I wouldn’t complain. But! But I meant like. You’re buying dinner. Or making. Or…buying…” Her words were stumbling as she tried desperately to overcome the sudden feelings inside her. Her mind was entirely overwhelmed, and she found even the most basic thoughts almost impossible. Shaking her head, she tried to clear away the imagery and ideas that were constantly floating through her head now.

ID204593 | LD: 20 + 1 = 21 | CD: 10 + 1 = 11 | Material Search | Critical Success! (4/43 Materials; 1,500/12,000 col) [+10 EXP; 457/499 EXP] Rank 4 - Master Forager

Spoiler

Word Count: 178

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice Roll Results