F01 - PP - Ghost’s Professions! <<Earning A Living: Forager>>

<<Earning a Living: Forager>>

Spoiler

GHOST94CDEA8B-A87C-4458-81D6-94499914A3AE.thumb.png.6a8c96a8230eab09a361346467724dfd.png
LV 7(0) | HP 140/140 | EN 32/32 | DMG 11 | ACC 1 | EVA 1 | MIT 1

~Inventory~

Equipped:
Bandages [DMG III]

BattleReady: N/A

Spoiler

Skills
Martial Arts V
-R5Addon: Stamina (reduces EN of all attacks by 2

Ghost walked through the forest, the sun faintly starting to set, and she seemed preoccupied in her thoughts, staring down at her bandages. She finally was able to use Martial Arts, and it filled her with joy knowing that she had that capability, a small smile creeping across her facial features. When she completed the mission, Ghost water no time in putting all of her SP into maxing out the Martial Arts skill as far as she could. She could now do significant damage for her level, hitting an average of But then, she glanced over at Koga, who was walking silently beside her.

Apart from discussing the quest they were now on, he didn’t say much during the entire walk here. Tapping her fingers together, Ghost looked back forward with a silent sigh. Was it because she had spoke?? It was pretty awkward after that. She didn’t really know what caused her to suddenly want to speak, it just… felt right. Very weird, but right at the time. Frowning ever so slightly, she sighed and looked up toward an opening to a Meadowed hill, with a gypsy themed caravan next to a campfire. 

Edited by Ghostie

k o g a the elder wolf
Spoiler

notes:

• none

Koga, Lvl 32/55 | HP: 900 | EN: 124 | DMG: 23 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 30 | ACC: 5 | LD: 3 | BRN: 56 | FALN: 16 | VD: 99 | B.HEALING: 49/99

equipped battle-ready inventory
  • Tsuki no Hikari | Demonic T4 Katana
    • [ CRSD // FALN II // BRN ]
  • Shuku-ro Coat | Demonic T4 Light Armor
    • [ EVA II // VAMP-D. II ]
  • lupine. | Demonic T4 Trinket
    • [ ACC III // EVA ]

skills

Spoiler

| UTILITY

• Gathering: Fishing I | Successfully forage for materials on a LD 14+ | 0/49 EXP 
  • Searching III | +1 LD per rank. +1 to Stealth Detection per rank. | 14 SP
    • Night Vision | Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness. Negates the bonus Stealth Rating from low light or darkness. | 3 SP

| COMBAT

• Combat Shift: Single Target | For the following Sword Arts, +3 to multipliers and +2 to EN cost; ST-I, ST-II, ST-B. No other Shifts may be taken. | 10 SP
  • Mastery: Damage III | Gain 1 * Tier Damage per rank | 13 SP
  • Battle Healing V | Recover 5% (rounded down) of your maximum HP at the start of your turn | 30 SP
    • Emergency Recovery | When non-fatal damage would leave you with 25% or less of your maximum HP, recover 10% of your maximum HP after the attack resolves. Effect cannot occur more than once per thread.  When activated if the player has lower than 10 energy remaining, simply reduce the player's energy to 0. | 6 SP
      • EN Cost: 10
  • Energist | Increase Base Energy by 5 * Tier | 8 SP
  • Charge | Perform a single attack/Sword Art with +5 base damage. Charge attacks have a -1 Accuracy debuff and cannot be affected by any auto-hit effects. | 10 SP
    • Cooldown: 3 Posts
  • Howl | Adds +2 Hate each against up to 4 targets. | 10 SP
    • EN Cost: 2, Cooldown: 2 posts

| WEAPON

• Katana V | +7 DMG when equipped with a Katana | 30 SP
    • Stamina | Reduces the energy of all Katana attacks by 2 EN | 4 SP
    • Precision | Gain +1 ACC. | 2 SP
    • Ferocity | +2 DMG when using Katana Sword Arts | 4 SP

| ARMOR

• Light Armor V | +30 MIT when equipped with Light Armor, -2 Stealth | 30 SP
    • Meticulous | +1 DMG when equipped with Light Armor | 4 SP
    • Resolve | +1 ACC and +10 * Tier HP when equipped with Light Armor | 6 SP

| EXTRAS

• Familiar Master: Rending | You and your familiar attack in tandem, applying Rend [7*tier unmitigatable damage] to the target that lasts for two turns. | 10 SP
    • Cooldown: 5 Turns
  • Survival | Increases Healing effects received from all sources by 10%. Grants immunity to all damage dealing environmental attacks/effects. | 0 SP
  • Parry | Apply the energy cost upon proc, not activation. Reduces the final damage of the next successful attack against you by 50% (rounded down) and negates stun/paralysis effects of that attack. If hit by multiple attacks, only apply parry to the first attack against you. Parry lasts for three turns. Cooldown starts when the player activates the Skill. If the player is hit when using Parry, the cooldown is reset to 3 turns. | 10 SP
    • 9 EN, Cooldown: 3 Turns
    • Vengeful Riposte | A successful Parry also returns 50% (rounded down) of the raw damage that would be dealt to you back to your opponent. The reflected damage can be mitigated by the opponent. | 6 SP
      • Cooldown: 4 Turns
    • Justified Riposte | A successful Parry also stuns the target for 1 turn. | 5 SP
      • Cooldown: 4 Turns
  • Frozen Hide | As a free action, apply one slot of Frost Aura and one slot of Frost Thorns equal to your tier to yourself until the start of your next turn. | 0 SP
    • 5 EN, Cooldown: 4 Turns

buffs

Spoiler

| PARAGON REWARDS

• Lv. 5 | Earn Col equivalent to 15% of player’s EXP earned in thread.
  • Lv. 10 | +1 LD to Looting

| BUFFS

• <<Well Rested>> | -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat.
  • <<Squeaky Clean>> | The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down).
  • <<Filling>> | Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
  • <<Item Stash>> | +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
  • <<Tasty>> | Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed. Lesser Feasts created this way cannot be used outside of the thread they are created. Limit 1 item created per thread.
  • <<Relaxed>> | Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
  • <<Multipurpose>> | Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • <<Practiced Angler>> | +2 Fishing EXP per Attempt and additional +1 LD & CD to fishing attempts.

koga_stats_100x100.jpg.a8f3dd23926572cceaa0cb2ea1834738.jpg

All quiet on the western front. Not a single sound between them, aside from the crunching of boots on foliage. Not that Koga minded, he was quite content with the quiet for the moment, a step removed from the usual insanity that was his day. Constant fighting, farming, questing, it was nice to put that aside for a moment. Admittedly, he was technically still questing now, via moral support, but hey, at least he didn't really have to do anything. Except maybe level his fishing skill...damn, Koga sucked at not working...

Which, mention of work, the man had a couple of pieces of his work he still needed to turn over to Ghostie, almost having completely forgotten that he still needed to deliver the items to her. Blue sparks of light coalesced in his hands, as the man finally broke their silence. "Oh, shit, I almost forgot, here," he said, just as the fragments of light finished solidifying into their final forms. "Here. I accidently made an extra weapon. Figured you might get some use out of it or somethin'."

| Koga gives Lockhart Gloves to Ghost

| Koga gives Something Adorable to Ghost

Ghost jumped at the sudden break of silence, hearing the items materialize as she turned toward Koga. Looking down, she noticed the Lockhart Gloves that she had requested from the Ring and Sword earlier. Taking them as Koga gave them, she was fairly surprised; she didn’t expect that he’d already have them made, and in such good quality too! Maybe in-game crafting was faster than she anticipated versus the real world?

Then, she noticed the other gloves’ info bar, and she almost dropped the Lockhart gloves from even more surprise, her lips curling into a smile that broke her emotionless expression from humor. White, lightly fuzzy soft gloves with paw patterns on the palm; less weighted than the others, probably for quicker and more accurate strikes? Something… Adorable? she signed to him in question about the name of the extra gloves, a small blush coming up on her cheeks. Accidental or no, it was very sweet, and she bowed lightly in thanks and placed both pairs of gloves into her inventory as they got closer to the caravan.

Koga let out a small huff of amusement as he read the words that Ghost signed. "I couldn't really think up of a name for them. It was the best I could come up with," he explained with a shrug. "Figured you might like them though, they kinda seem up your alley."

The crackling of a campfire up ahead soon faintly entered Koga's ears as they drew near their destination. The figure of a woman move about the campsite could be seen, silhouetted against the painted sky behind her, presumably cooking something, judging from how she kept moving to search for something in one of the many bags strewn about, only to throw it into the cooking pot hanging above the warm fire.

"Ya know you don't really need me for this one, right?" Koga questioned the girl, raising and eyebrow as he did so. "There's not any combat or boulder punching for this. Did you just want some company?" Not that Koga minded serving as aforementioned company, it just seemed the slightest bit odd to him that the girl defaulted to him. She could always ask Nari or NIGHT or any of the other people she surely knew. He imagined she must've been getting bored of him or something at this point.

As strange as it was, Koga was right about them being up Ghost’s alley; she tried not to show it much, but she always had a soft spot for… well, for things that were cute. In the real world, she didn’t have nearly as much wiggle room to indulge in collecting stuff like that, but the more that she accepted this world, the more she found herself regaining her interests, slowly.

As they neared the campsite and the woman, she heard Koga’s question, and the blush crept back onto her cheeks. Tapping her fingers together again, she thought about it for a second. Perhaps what he was really asking is, why him? It was a fair question; That, and he was probably more busy as of late. Turning toward him, she signed again. I… enjoy your company. I’m getting more and more comfortable around you. It feels nice, being like this with someone. Taking another moment to recollect her thoughts and fight back the heat on her face, she started walking toward the woman again.

The woman, her name showing up as Giovanna, looked away from her fire to look at the two players, and gave a relaxed smile. The woman was dressed in head to toe in more natural forestry ware, a dark green hooded cloak resting on her shoulders, and reddish brown hair that accentuated th he freckles on her cheeks. “Ahhh, so I guess this area wasn’t as well hidden as I’d first imagined! Somehow, the townsfolk always manage to find me. I move around fairly often, but it’s always the same, I suppose! Are you requiring some herbs? Or another material, perhaps?”

Edited by Ghostie

A soft smile that lasted for no more than a moment crept onto Koga's face before disappearing. "I'm glad," was his only reply, before falling silent. They came upon the caravan only moments later, and were quite quickly greeted by the NPC. Giovanna. Koga hadn't met this one yet, but she seemed like a pretty standard quest giver, though quite a bit prettier than any of the ones that Koga had had to deal with so far. Except for maybe Brienne but the president could do with a lesson or two in manners.

Gesturing with one hand, Koga bade Ghost take the lead once more. This was her quest after all, he was just...here to spend time with her. A strangely alien concept to the man, given how little time he actually spent with anyone outside of trying to level or fight bosses. Hell, he hardly saw NIGHT outside of that context, if he was being honest. A glance over at Ghost, and the man affirmed his own own thoughts. He enjoyed her company as well.

Ghost bowed to Giovanna in greeting. Slowly but surely, Ghost was getting used to conversing with the quest givers, especially now that she knew they could understand sign. Hello! My name is Ghost; I was hoping to possibly learn foraging from you, if you’d be kind enough to train me. Giovanna tilted her head and her brows cocked in surprise. “Teach you?? How odd.. Normally, I just have people coming up to me asking for trade; I can’t recall the last time I’ve had someone ask me to show them how to find the materials themselves!” Smiling, albeit a bit in humor, Giovanna say back down gently, to which she gestured for them to sit with her as she continued on her fire cooked stew. Ghost nodded, and sat down shortly after, enjoying the light of the fire on the sunset and the scent of the meal.

”I’ll gladly teach you what I can,” Giovanna continued, “but a lot of knowledge on foraging and gathering comes from trial and error! The harder materials to come by, the Demon Shards… well, that’s where the real craft begins!”

Koga sat down at Giovanna's bidding, removing his weapon from his belt and laying it across his lap as he crossed his legs beneath him, and he waited patiently as she and Ghost conversed between them about the art of foraging. To be honest, Koga would have probably found foraging more interesting than fishing, but his profession seemed to favor the fishing rod. He'd fished a couple times in the real world, and had always found it incredibly boring, but he'd been younger then. Nowadays...well, he was still getting the hang of it, and hadn't quite settled on an opinion yet.

Foraging on the other hand, he'd at least found entertaining. A lot less staring at water until something happened, and a lot more actually doing something. Searching, to be more specific. If nothing else, it at least forced one to explore their surroundings, see what was out there. Hmm...maybe spear fishing was an option he could pick up...Koga resolved to investigate that possibility later.

Giovanna tucked a lock of red hair behind her ear, and hummed happily before pulling out a small apothecary satchel, digging through it as she talked. Ghost watched the woman curiously, noticing that the satchel had a lot more room than it appeared to. “You see, Demon Shards are quite rare! Typically, you wouldn’t be able to find a Demon Shard unless you had mastered your craft, but there are loopholes!”

The woman pulled out of the satchel a small, engraved black compass, the engravings appearing Celtic and glowing just a faint green. “This compass is rarer than even Demon Shards,” Giovanna said with a smile, offering it to Ghost who took it without hesitation. As Ghost looked down at the compass, she noticed that the arrow span around aimlessly, not pointing in any specific direction. 

“This Cursed Compass will only work once it’s within a manageable distance of a demon shard! Once it is, the arrow will guide you toward the shard until it has been collected! Keep in mind that the compass will only work once for you, as you are not attuned to it; Your tasks, Ghost, and her friend, is to forage for materials that you might find useful! And once the Compass leads you to finding a Demon Shard, you may return to me, so that I can evaluate the materials you collected for you! The stew should also be done by then, if you would like some. I look forward to your return!”

Ghost nodded and gave a small bow, standing up slowly and dusting off her leggings before looking over at Koga. The sun was reflecting just enough from her eyes to show more of the violet in them than the silvered blue. Ready?

Edited by Ghostie

Giovanna gave what Koga assumed was the standard pitch for these gathering quests. Anthony had given him  a similar one in fact, except instead of a fancy compass, he'd given Koga some fancy fishing bait. Remarkably it had worked so well, Koga had caught one of those multi-colored fish on his first cast, though he doubted he'd be so lucky again. Perhaps Ghost would be on the other hand...or, well, as lucky as you could get with a compass at least...

In any case, at Ghost's bidding Koga stood and conjured his fishing rod out of thin air, resting the thin wooden pole against his shoulder. "Mmhm," he grunted, dusting off his pants before looking up at Ghost. A moments pause as his eyes met hers, the tinge of violet more prominent now with the low angle of the sun. Just a moment's pause to drink those eyes in before giving a small nod. "Lead the way."

• 2 weeks later...

Several minutes pass, just the two walking through the forest, Ghost enjoying hearing the birds lightly sing in the trees. It was the first time in a long time, but Ghost had seemingly started to seem.. happy. Her mannerisms were more relaxed, her brows not locked in place, her eyes glancing around at every tree and every ray of light as if it were the first time she had seen them. Glancing over at Koga, Ghost gave him a small smile. She seemed much less stoic and serious now, showing more of a playful and normal manner. Almost like a girl her age would usually act, minus the quiet part.

That change in demeanor was quickly interrupted, however, when she suddenly felt her hand vibrate. Looking down at the compass, she saw it pointing directly to the left of them. Turning mid step, Ghost then ran right into Koga, tripping and falling on her butt in surprise.

Several moments pass of silent embarrassment from her, before Ghost finally looked toward where the arrow was pointing, right at a glowing Demon Shard hidden under some brush, sticking from the ground, right next to what appeared to be a very small vein of ore (material).

-

209025, LD19 CD8 (Crit Success)
Ghost gains +2 Material, +1 Demon Shard

Edited by Ghostie

Unlike when Astreya had accompanied Koga on his gathering quest, where they'd filled their short journey with idle chatter, this time it was filled with a comfortable silence. Not that he hadn't enjoyed his time with Astreya, the girl was easy to talk to. Rather, with Ghost, he simply didn't feel the need to say anything. A sensation that was...unfamiliar. Despite his occasional sarcastic quips, Koga wasn't much for talking. Nor was he someone who had much to say either. With most people, it silence felt uncomfortable, or that something just needed to be said for some other vacuous, unknown reason. Not with Ghost though. Even though she could say something, a fact that still surprised the man, her presence was more than enough. Her presence alone pleased him.

It pleased him even when she suddenly turned and ran right into him, the unexpected collision sending both of them sprawling into the dirt. "Ah! Geez," Koga muttered, wincing as his rump contacted the earth. "What? Did you see something?" the man asked rubbing he behind as he stood up, going over to the smaller girl and offering her a hand up.

Nodding with excitement, Ghost looked up at Koga with an even bigger beaming smile than before, and accepted his hand up. Demon Shard! she signed, before quickly speed walking, almost skipping, to the place where she had seen it. She bent over to pick it up, giving Koga more of a show than intended, but not as much as back at Master YunXiang’s dojo at least. Digging around the glowing purple stone, the pale haired girl took the shard and the ore along with it, standing back up straight and showing them to Koga proudly.

Slipping them away for now in her inventory, she nodded with satisfaction before going into thought. It seemed like a waste to go back so soon, as she noticed the clear creek running through, the setting light shining through the trees, the faint fireflies starting to appear. Ghost then looked back at Koga and signed again. That takes care of the shard; should we keep foraging, or maybe something else? It took much less time than I thought it would, to be honest. 

Word 178

The man helped Ghost up to her feet, hardly catching what she signed to him before she sped past him, bending over to grab something. Koga watched as she grabbed whatever it was that she had seen, and span around grinning with pride.

"Oh damn!" the man exclaimed, "well, that was pretty easy," he agreed, before looking over in the direction of the creek. "Yeah, that works for me. I need to get some fishing in anyways," he replied, drifting over to the creek and pulling out his fishing rod, casting the line into the gently flowing water.

It wasn't more than a moment or two before the man felt something tug the line, and Koga reeled it back in. Much to his surprise, a fish wriggled at the end of it. This time, it was Koga's turn to look towards Ghost with a proud grin. "Guess dinner's on me tonight!"

| 209047, CD nat9, +1 Material, +6Exp

Spoiler

Fishing Totals

6 Exp
1 Material

Edited by Koga

Glad that Koga was in agreement, Ghost nodded and walked with him to the creek. In all honesty, she was partly just looking for an excuse; Outside of quests and that one dinner at the Silver Eagle, she really hadn’t had a chance to spend a lot of time with Koga. While in thought, she scavenged around the creek to see if she could find anything.

-
209050, LD9, fail
-

Nothing to find. That didn’t falter her smile, though. While looking, her thoughts drifted to Koga, as he pulled out his rod and began his fishing. Before, when she had first met him, it was difficult for her to be fully herself around him. But over a very short time, she found it much easier to be around him. She felt comfortable. She honestly couldn’t help it; He was kind, and funny, and kept his cool rather easily when under pressure, and he was good loo—

No, stop that!! she thought to herself, flicking her own forehead. She could feel her cheeks warming from the thought, and she quickly looked for a distraction. And a distraction certainly came, as Koga called out to her, holding up a rather decent sized fish, wiggling at the end of his line. Seeing his reciprocated grin of pride at catching it so quickly, it went past his usual suave appearance and gave him a hint of cuteness that Ghost wasn’t prepared for. All in all, however, she was amazed at how quickly he had caught the fish, and clapped happily in cheering him on.

Ghost beamed back at him as he held up the fish with what felt like a cheesy grin on his face, her cute little claps sending a sensation of warmth spreading through his chest as he knelt down and unhooked the fish, forcing himself to keep his gaze sheepishly focused on his task.

What was it about her that sent those pleasant little sensations shooting through his brain, he wondered. Her pure unbridled joy was infectious. So much so that even the typically serious and somewhat dour Koga couldn't help but enjoy life a little when with her. But, that was a good thing. Probably. Who really knew, good things usually came with some sort of strings attached, and with Koga it usually spelled impending tragedy.

But that shouldn't stop him from enjoying the moment, should it?

No, it shouldn't, he decided as the fish disappeared into his inventory, and the man began to figure what would make for a good dinner for them tonight. Fish and chips? Stew? Perhaps simply baked, or roasted. There was time to decide.

His thoughts began to drift this way and that as he went back to his fishing, recasting his line and standing idly by the shore. What would tomorrow bring? What was up with all the boars in Aincrad, and why were they all so damned aggressive? And...

"Hey, Ghost?" Koga called over his shoulder to the girl, "mind if I ask you something?"

| 209053, CD nat6, +4Exp

Spoiler

Fishing Totals

10 Exp
1 Material

Edited by Koga

Seeing him look away, Ghost felt like she succeeded in her claps of encouragement. Noticing that he had put the fish away into his inventory, continuing with his fishing, her mind completely went off course. It was rather a good thing that the game allowed the players to have an inventory menu, instead of using actual satchels and bags to carry everything. If they had to carry the fish along with them, there was a chance that it would carry an odor. Now that she thought about it, EVERYTHING would be a lot heavier. Weapons, armors, healing potions; without the inventory menu, Ghost hypothesized that she’d probably be buried in stuff and unable to move right now. Especially all of the vanity items that she’s collected, like her ukulele, her bikini from the dojo, her hats, the half dozens of different simple clothing that she’d gotten for when she wasn’t in armor (which is handy considering her still current lack of armor), and—

“Hey, Ghost? mind if I ask you something?”

The sudden question brought her out of her thoughts, and Ghost looked over at Koga. Giving him a nod, she walked over and sat next to him, traditional style on her knees, setting her hands in her lap as she looked at him attentively.

-
209054 LD 8 Fail
-

Word 221

Edited by Ghostie

The man felt her approach and sit down beside him, causing him to look over to her. Though his face didn't show it, he was a little bit surprised. He hadn't meant for her to come and join him, not that it was unappreciated. Koga turned his focus back to the bob before asking his question.

"So, if you can talk and stuff, why do you still use sign?" he asked curiously, almost innocent like a child. It was a question that had been on his mind since she'd first spoken to him in that cave, looking up at him with those violet eyes.

Koga's heart skipped a beat as he thought back to that moment, and found his ears to be a touch warm at the thought. Trying to ignore the sensation, the man gave his pole an experimental tug and found that it was stuck on something. Furrowing his brows in confusion, he gave it another, stronger tug. Still stuck. "Hmm?" Pulling with all his might, the man heaved until the resistance suddenly gave way. Koga fell back onto the ground with a thud, followed by another thud. as a treasure chest landed right between his legs. The man stared at the heavy object with wide, fearful eyes. Just a couple more inches up north and...Yeah, Koga would not be having a good day anymore.

| 209055, CD nat11, LD nat 14, +9Exp, treasure found

Spoiler

Fishing Totals

19 Exp
1 Material

Edited by Koga

Ghost’s eyes widened, almost having forgotten her worries from earlier. Her eyes glazed over, looking down at the creek and her reflection, contemplating his question. The water seemed so peaceful, despite the fish running through it. She really didn’t know how to respond; it was difficult for her to think about when she first started SAO, with Sana. But what Koga was asking was a completely fair question, and she had no reason not to tell him, as far as she was concerned. She still wasn’t sure what even encouraged her to talk in front of him in the first place..

Fixing to sign her answer, she stopped , taking a deep, steady breath and dropping her hands. As she did, a small, timid voice was heard, as she struggled to push the words out. “…Ah-I—“

She was quickly interrupted, as Koga launched a treasure chest out of the water, and she covered her mouth in shock as she watched this moss covered box almost crush his… well.. you know!! Crawling over to him from where she sat, Ghost panicked slightly as she made sure he was okay.

Koga wasn't really afforded the comfort of hearing Ghost begin to answer him. Not her usual signs again, but with her voice. Unfortunately for her, nearly getting his gonads crushed had taken just a slightly higher priority over her story for the moment. Still wide-eyed, Koga blinked several times, staring at the object between his legs. "That's...a treasure chest?" the man stated with a hint of uncertainty. Koga couldn't decide if he was really luck, or really unlucky at the moment.

Looking over at Ghost, then back at the treasure chest, he grasped the handle and pulled it a little closer to him. "Well, fingers crossed it's not a mimic or something." Koga lifted the lid slowly, painfully so. The old, slightly rusty hinges creaked as the top swung open and-

Nothing popped out at him. Well nothing that tried to kill or each him at least. No giant tongue. No tentacles...but there were weapons! Koga whistled at the loot. Good luck it was. "Alright, well. I think this makes this fishing expedition a success," he said to Ghost with a grin.

| 209112, LD nat18 +3

Spoiler

2 Unidentified Perfect Weapons
2 Unidentified Perfect Armor/Shield
Random Dungeon Map

Fishing Totals

19 Exp
1 Material
2 Unidentified Perfect Weapons
2 Unidentified Perfect Armor/Shield
Random Dungeon Map

Edited by Koga