[F1-PP] Back to the Classroom <The Second Lesson>

That was an interesting question. Rebekah was never asked this question about the type of armours that can be worn in this game. She knew that she had used to wear light armour to assist with evasion but she had learned that light armour does not have the potential to gain as many unique skills as heavy armour. Heavy armour also increased her ability to survive. These were the two biggest reason at the end of the day.

"I chose this heavy armour because heavy armour has the highest mitigation and health point out of all the other armour. Since I am not longer planning on improving my evasion, I realized that having heavy armour is very beneficial against a lot of weaker monsters." Rebekah explained once again.

Rebekah had enjoy going off on her own to fight monsters to earn a lot of rewards. Therefore, it was important for her to be able to survive all by herself in the wild. This was the reason behind this choice of heavy armour. She had made the switch and have not looked back. She enjoyed the new heavy armour that she was wearing. It was very stylish. She had switched to this armour in anticipation of a future boss fight so she needed time to break in the armour and get used to this heavy armour in combat. So far, she had no complaints and loved every second of it.

ID = 209040 | LD = 4 | CD = 6+1=7
Foraging-R4: 303/499 EXP (+3)
(failed) // Total: +6 Mat, +3,000 Col

Edited by Rebekah

Nicklaus was getting tired of fishing in the river. He had not been successful today and knew that it was time to leave soon. If he was lucky, he would have entertained the idea staying longer. However, he desperately needed to finish that quest so he can gain a few more levels. Therefore, he was going to see if he could find something for the final time before they made their way back to the town of beginnings.

There was only so much he could think about. It was a good learning experience today, and the best thing to help cap off today would be the ability to catch something with his brand new fishing skill. He wondered, whether or not he was lucky enough and if not, he would have to prepare for another fishing trip with Rebekah next time.

"Do you want to take me fishing on floor four?" Nicklaus had asked. He knew that her sister had spent the majority of her time on the fourth floor, and he had never gone camping in the snow. Perhaps this was the idea, they should go camping in the wilderness one day. Nicklaus waited for a few more minutes and decided to pull his fishing rod. He just wanted to get out of here since it had been a long day for both of them.

He had found nothing today, so he decided to tell Rebekah it is time to pack up and head out to finally finish this quest.

ID = 209041 | CD = 7 | LD = 3
Fishing-R1: 15/49 EXP (+3)
(failed)

Edited by Nicklaus

Rebekah agreed with Nicklaus, it was finally time to go. She knew that it would take him sometime to pack up before they can leave this area, so it was the perfect opportunity to see if she could find another rare material. Rebekah knew that she had all the luck today, given that she was able to collect six materials already, and there was a good opportunity for more.

Rebekah answered his question, "We can go there soon."

She looked up and she could see Nicklaus was almost finish packing up. She just needed a few more minutes to search this area, so she devised a plan. She told her owl, Snowball, to fly over and distract Nicklaus or make a mess so it will take him longer to pack up so Rebekah can continue searching. She did not want to leave just yet. Normally, Rebekah was not this playful but she knew that it was time that her owl and Nicklaus had some bonding time to get to know each other a lot more. After all, neither of them got along with the other, they just did not fight for her sake.

With her owl flying over, Rebekah continued to search for materials nearby. She knew she had one last plant to look at in this area before she was satisfied enough to head back to town for the day.

ID = 209052 | LD = 6 | CD = 4+1=5
Foraging-R4: 306/499 EXP (+3)
(failed) // Total: +6 Mat, +3,000 Col

Edited by Rebekah

Nicklaus had almost finish packing up everything and was about to store everything in his inventory by pressing the button in front of him in his user display when a snowy white owl had flown over and knocked over his neatly pile of equipment. It was her sister's owl, Snowball.

"Why do you have to do this Snowball? Bad Snowball, bad owl." Nicklaus berated at the owl. He was not happy at the owl's behaviour as he believed the owl had done this on purpose. This was no accident. However, Snowball, had immediately gotten back on its feet after the collision and attempted to apologize to Nicklaus. The owl then began helping him clean up this mess.

Perhaps this was a mistake after all. Snowball the owl had just flown without watching where it was flying. He decided to accept the apology by petting the owl on its head. Snowball hooted. Nicklaus was not one with a lot of words but he wanted to say sorry for blaming the owl for something that was not done intentionally. "I am sorry for blaming you, Snowball. I hope we can get along." Nicklaus spoke.

The owl agreed. It was time that two of them started to get along and stop fighting and arguing over every little thing in the future. He knew that he would see a lot more of Snowball given her sister had already chosen a familiar to join her on difficult quests.

Rebekah had walked back over to Nicklaus after failing to search for the material. It turns out that last flower was not rare enough to be worth anything. "I see the two of you had made up." Rebekah said, as she watched Snowball help Nicklaus tidy up his fishing gear an equipment into a neat pile before Nicklaus stored it in his inventory with a click of a button.

Rebekah then told the two of them it was time to head out. She will lead the way since she knows the fastest way back towards the town of new beginnings. She had almost forgotten but Nicklaus would have to go turn in his loot for killing the boarlets on the first floor plains to get his quest rewards. Hopefully, the journey would not take too long as she wanted to go eat somewhere afterwards. In all their meetings so far, food was a common theme, and they were both starting to get hungry.

"So, let's plan for the camping trip for sometime next week?" Rebekah asked. She needed sometime to set up a camping trip up on the fourth floor lake. It would be a fun time to hang out and get to know her older brother. Besides, after today's fishing failure, he would like to try ice fishing for the first time. Maybe that will help him with his luck. Rebekah knew that she would be responsible for food, so maybe some beaver tails which have an ambition buff would help out for both of them.

After a long detour, the pair of them have finally made it back to Lyle's shop. It was not a place where Nicklaus wanted to stay for long given that the last time he was here this morning, the blacksmith was very rude to both of them. However, he was here to trade in his materials that he had collected for the quest rewards. As he stepped into the shop, he told the shopkeeper, "I have returned with the materials that you have requested." Nicklaus hands over the three boar tusks to Lyle.

Lyle inspects the items then tells him to pick an item from the pile of poorly designed items in the garbage bin. Nicklaus pulls out a straight sword and leaves the shop. he did not want to be in there for any longer than he had to be. The pair of them began walking towards the teleportation gate of the first floor. Even though he was hungry, he had other plans that he needed to attend to and was unable to have lunch with her younger sister today. Perhaps, they can have lunch on another day at a restaurant.

Thread Summary:
6,310 Words / 10 = 631

Rebekah:
631 x 5 x 70% = 2,208 EXP
2,208 x 15% = 331 + 3,000 = 3,331 Col
6 Materials

Nicklaus:
631 x 70% = 441 + 475 (Quest) = 916 EXP
1 Page = 400 + 500 (Quest) = 900 Col
Boar Jerky (T1 Consumable) DMG II | MIT I
Tearleaf Blade (T1 Straight Sword) DMG I

Edited by Nicklaus