[PP-F1] Building a Network

Almina had never known the Tank experience, so this was a bit of an eye-opener for her. "Interesting..." She thought aloud. Yona would speak her thoughts on it, and it was understandable. Being carried with a Tank definitely had it's advantages, Almina just had to make sure not to pull aggro on anything too dangerous, and she would be completely fine. It was a simple process.

Row did not see the rock shake, for she wasn't paying attention. She noted how she got narrow-minded when getting excited about excursions. "It's ok, I don't blame you or anything." Almina reassured with a smile. Row would admit that it's been a game of chance, being outside the safe zone, and the comparisons sounded awfully similar to... "Ahaha, nice reference! I haven't exactly played Dungeons & Dragons or anything, but I know a few things." She began. "It must be tough, trying to make it out there on one's own. Well, there really is strength in numbers, right? I hope this little escapade ends up working out!" She continued.

When Almina suggested that Row be the leader, Row's eyes lit up, while Yona didn't look too pleased. What was her deal? Maybe Almina would find out soon enough. Row suggested that the players meet back up in two hours. That should give enough time for preparation. "Right! We'll all be here in two hours!" Almina agreed. She was starting to get excited about her first trip outside the safe zone. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for her.