[PP-F1:2] Combat Training (Shaula, White, Yuka, Yuko)

Ether is training his familiar - an albino raven called Argent - making him loop around a tree at different altitudes before going for a dive attack. He looks around, knowing a lot of newer players had decided to start leveling recently. He spots a few figures dotted about the field he was in, resting to sitting down. He broadcasts a message "Anyone up for some combat training or dungoneering?".

She grinned at the idea and decided to go walk over to the man, maybe introduce herself to him. "Sounds like a great idea, I'm Yuka." She smiled at Ethereal knowing that he may not know that she had a twin. "The twin of Yuko." She had then said as if it was her title as she brought her palm out hoping that he would shake it in a kinder manner.

He shakes the girl's hand and nods. "Pleased to meet you." he waits until the party has arrived. ""Alright guys." he says, seeing a sizeable group form, "It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm Ethereal but everybody calls me Ether or Eth. I'm going to be your guide for today." he informs them. He sends around a party invite to each of them in turn, waiting for their replies. While they accept he gives them more info - "Today we have 2 options, Dungeoneering or picking off some enemies up here. What do you say guys?" he waves his hand at them.

She smiled as she accepted the party request and looked up at him. "Haven't gone to a dungeon yet today." She had said as she looked into him her mystifying eyes as she sees him. "Anyone have a preference?" She asked to the other two as she scrolled through her hub with her left hand choosing her two handed battle axe as she carries it on her shoulder. Her short black hair blowing in the wind as the winds whirl up and become faster and stronger. Her wait as she becomes impatient and starts to tap her foot...

"I think for now we should stay on the surface and pick off some boars or spiders." he decides. "I can take you to the place where I started. The boars there are Lv.2 and Lv.3 so you guys should be able to easily take them.". He looks at their equipment, "I can lend two of you guys some equipment if you want". He rummages through his inventory..

Item: Dragon Claw

Description: A simple dagger made of two fused dragon bones. +1 damage

Picture: http://bit.ly/1kFPWHV

Item: Dragon Tooth

Description: A very well-made dagger of a sharpened dragon scale. Poison on 10, fire resistance.

He waits for anyone to ask for one, reminiscing of his first time in the field. "We were all noobs at one point.".

Yuka was a noob but didn't want to just throw that out there. "So.. Dungeon I guess." She says as she shrugs and looks over to Ether. "That okay with you Ether?" She asked as she looked at him, her eyes still mystifying and her short black hair still blowing into her eyes as she attempts to move some of the hair behind her ear instead of in front of her face. "Oh and I use a two handed battle axe so I won't be able to handle any of the other weapons..." Yuka then explains as she was offered two daggers.

"What are we waiting for? Lets go!" she says giggling with excitement. Pulling her sword out of the ground and sheaths it on her back, declining ethers offer. I have no idea where to go, so you guys lead the way... she smiles, pushing her short purple hair out of her face.

Ether nods, passing the <> to White. "We should probably stay on the surface, the monsters below are slightly more powerful than up here. We can go down there once the others level a bit." he offers.

"Follow me then.." he says, putting the remaining dagger away. He starts walking down the dirt road, tapping a melody on his armour with his gauntlets. He looks back "So you're a battleaxe user, eh? I use a two-handed sword, there's not many of us players that use such weapons in comparison to those that use one-handed weapons." he says to Yuka.

After a few minutes of walking Ether takes the party through a band of trees, into a obscured field. Here there were Lv.2 and Lv.3 boars in abundance. "This place is off the main path so there are usually plenty of enemies here." he states, drawing his greatsword and planting it beside himself. "Go crazy." he says, waiting for the group to attack.

She grins as she sprints toward the nearest enemy, it being a level 2 as her battle axe rests in her hands and she attempts to strike the rib area of the boar. She manages to scrape against the boar leaving a red gash on it's side. She grins as it takes 2 damage, it's attack being next.

Yuka - 11/11

Boar - 5/7

She grinned seeing the boar start to push his horns toward her, "I love a opponent that strike back.." Yuka commented behind her twisted grin. The boar had missed her leaving Yuka grinning about the failed attack she had dodged with a small flip.

Yuka - 11/11

Boar - 5/7

Shaula sees the boar charge her and jumps out of the way, then immediately sprints for the boar, readying her sword for the strike. She misses the boar completely and stumbles as she recovers from the failed attack. She blushes a dark red, embarrassed by her inability to hit the boar.

Shaula 7/7

White 5/5

Boar1 7/7

Boar2 6/7

She grins as she hopes to attack the boar again as she sprinted forward towards the boar. She felt as if she was killing someone in real life when she killed a boar. She had missed, the boar dodging her attack as she ran back to her side of the fight grinning in hope for the boar's next attack to be an actual attack.

Yuka - 11/11

Boar - 5/7

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

She pulls her sword by her side, sprinting at the boar for an uppercut. She misses, the boar easily dodging her attack. her face turns an even darker crimson color. "Wow... She whispers under her breath.

Shaula 7/7

White 5/5

Boar1 7/7

Boar2 6/7

Battle dice to attack

1-5 miss

6-8 hit -1 enemy health

9-10 critical hit -2 to enemy health

[OOC I think we've waited long enough]

Ethereal nods, pleased with the way the party were handling the boars. He uprooted his sword from the ground, spinning it once around his head he charges for the highest level boar there - Level 4.

1-5 miss

6-8 hit

9-10 crit

(+2 battle dice) = 8 (unnatural so no bleed)

He jumps back after striking the boar on its left flank. He readies for another offensive.

1 + 1(due to sword) = 2 damage

Ethereal HP: 27/27

Meta-Boar HP: 9/11

Yuka smirked at the boar and ran forward again her axe in front of her as she leaps at the last second. She missed; the axe flying into the air, and out of her hands. She runs after it as it lands in a tree as she struggles to take it out. Managing the return of the axe to her hands after a while of struggling.

Yuka - 11/11

Boar - 5/7

Shaula darted for the boar at full speed hoping that she would finally land a hit. She slashes with an uppercut hitting the boar in the middle of it's head, leaving a large red gash in the middle of it's face. "Took me long enough huh? she looks over to where white was supposed to be, but couldn't find him.

Shaula 7/7

Boar1 5/7

Boar2 6/7