[F1-PP] Fascinating Reunion

Zauis had just waken up from one of the longest naps he had ever took. The temperature was amazing as usual and the breeze blowing just made everything perfect for Zauis to nap all day. Though he knew he needed to gather material to get a new jacket because the one he had didn't satisfy him in the look department. It was a rather nice jacket, but wasn't really his taste. Just thinking about the new jacket made his mouth water when he clapped both of his hands together.

"Time to get crackin. I have all the time in the world to get this done, but why wait when you can get it over with!?" The question rambled inside his head as he pressed his hand against the tree to help him up. Then he suddenly thought about his brother, Asen.

"I wonder if I'll end up in the same boat as him. I'm sure he's dead....I haven't seen him in ages. Not even Aoife..." He shrugged and shook his head to forget those words even came out of his mouth. "I've got to get these material and stop focusing on the negatives."

I was walking up and down the first floor, seeing if anything had changed. Looks like nothing has. All the shops were the same. As were the Cafe's and inns. Everything just looked less busy than when this death game started.

I started to get a bit hungry so I located the closest cafe and went there to get some food. I entered the cafe and placed my order. While waiting, I started to do some thinking. I opened my friends list to check on the others. Hmm... Looks like some people have died. That's too bad. I wish I could have saved them. I said as I opened my guild menu. Looks like I will be getting some new members soon. They seem to be with Zero taking their exam. I said as I waited for my food to come.

"Hmm... I don't think leaving on an empty stomach would be the smartest thing I ever did. A really nice burger sounds good right now!" His mouth watered when a huge cheeky grin appeared on his face. The young male had made his move outta the grass field and back onto the path to the town. "Time to swiftly run away from these damn NPC guards. This is such a pain..."

Zauis finally made it to the town and as soon as Zauis's foot touched inside the town he quickly sprinted toward the restaurant which was fairly close and Zauis knew exactly where it was cause he was known to be on the first floor. Zauis outran the NPC's and made it into the cafe. He panted a bit and before looking around he tugged on his black jacket trimmed in fur around the hood. He noticed someone in their usual blue and white outfit which made him stand out. "Teacher...." he muttered to himself before walking toward him. "I wonder will Shark notice me right away...?" he quietly asked himself.