What games do you really love to play? : 3

Hi everyone, I'm Rin, I love playing games and I really love Anime <3

I live in Indonesia, and also, People know me as an random person~ (Otaku,K-Pop fan,Shota Hunter, Weird, Loner, etc) But, I'm really normal, don't get confused, I have multiple personalities and 'm loving it <3 : 3

Lately, I've been looking anywhere for an Anime-based game. It's really hard to find in playstore, cause I live in Indonesia, and I became really stressed about it. That's why I came to post this, Because, I thought everyone could share their informations with me. I have some recommendations, But you don't need to download them : 3

Some Anime games listed from how I love them:

-Guns Girl - School Days

This game is about shooting zombies, I played and currently I'm level 10. Since, I'm a Badass gamer ><

Well, The character is really pretty. So I rate it...... 9/10. (I don't want to give too much informations : 3 )

-Moe Girl Cafe

Just like the name of the game, This game is about creating a cafe ! >< There are so many characters from Anime, seriously! There are Yaya,Kurumi,Tsukiko,Asuna,Sillica,Mikasa,etc . I rate it.......8.5/10

-MoeCanChange

This Anime game is....well....like GIRLFRIEND beta. We create our own anime girl, and raise it, I didn't play it anymore. but this game is cool. I rate it....... 8.5/10

-Anifone (Sword Art Online)

Umm, About this one, This is a theme ? : 3

Well, With this game we can beat some monsters, we can hear Kirito and Asuna's voice as alarm. well, I can't tell anything about it. Just because, it can make you curious :x ( 9/10)

-Anifone (Madoka Magica)

The same as SAO anifone, but it's Madoka Magica : 3

Can't really tell much~ So you will be curious :x (9.10)

-Shall we date games

This is girl games >: 3

This is like dating sims, so many and yet so handsome.....I prefer shota-typed boys XD

But for those who likes perfect humans, go there XD (10/10)

- Musical girl Hatsune Miku

With this application, we can hear our songs / music in this app. We can look at Miku dance on our phone : 3 (10/10)

I hope this can help you who look for Anime applications : 3

And also make you help me for more >w<

See ya~ : 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a Play Station 3 you might want to check out Hatsune Miku's Project: DIVA game. You get to be her and dance as her to songs.

If by anime you just mean animated characters then I suggest one of my favorites, Legend of Zelda >:3 I'm beast at those game. I'm currently in the first dungeon of Skyward Sword.

There is also fighting games, I love, like Super Smash Bros Brawl and Melee.

Online/ download: I have an awesome game downloaded called ROBLOX. Its's a minecraft based game but not like it at all. Yes you have your own house, that YOU get to build. No sadly you can "have a family" but there are Roleplay mini games! On the games page of the website you can choose from a bunch of games. The worst part about the game is that you have to buy new clothes for the avatar, which takes soooo looonnggg. When you do get enough money it will be awesome though! Anime lovers come on this game a lot.

I hope this helped!

Project Diva? I was looking a way to play it in Android! XD

I already found a way, but I need to get the ISO for it. The file was so big for my phone, So I decided to play it on my laptop XD. I downloaded the PC version. But, we need to download the song one by one......It's not what I expected .-.

Legend Of Zelda? I'll try to play it, Maybe I can love that game XD

If online game, I forgot to said this, but I play Elsword (Server Indo). My character is a nasod / robot, and currently I'm level 59/65. I have so many characters and yet didn't play them XD

Xbox 360 - I play the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I'm pretty addicted to that game if I say so myself. I'm also a Call of Duty "fag" as many people call the players of COD, and I play some Minecraft on the side. So obviously, I'm into games that are First Person. I don't know why, but I suck at games that are Third Person. I suck at them. E.g. Saints Row III, IV, Grand Theft Auto V, NBA 2k13, Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja. I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed though! That game rocks!

PS3 - Well, I don't play on the PS3 much, but I guess I could say the Call of Duty games? I don't know. I really don't like it that much. I'm not a Playstation fan. Xbox rocks!

PC/Online - Right now I currently play: Minecraft, TF2, Gary's Mod, Dragon's Nest, and League of Legends. I played Minecraft since I was in the sixth grade, so it's kinda half my life right there. Team Fortress 2, was the game I would play with my buddies at school, but since none of my friends play it anymore I usually solo. Gary's Mod is where the fun is at! I play that game with my friends all day if we could. I love the mini games with it like: Trouble in Terrorist Town, Murder, and Prop Hunt. Dragon's Nest is new to me right now, because I can actually pretend to play SAO, and last but not League of Legends. It's a pretty fun game, enough said.

Of course! We'll be friends! Why would we not be? Just because we have different taste of commentators doesn't mean we have to be enemies :3 -maybe c:<- I live in California, so I sleep pretty early. Around 12 AM. Because I'm not a loser who eats at 3 AM c:

Actually waiting on tomorrow to play one of my favorite games. I've had FF12 locked away without use because on account of not having my Ps2 anymore after a long time. Just recently bought another one and a controller for it on Amazon and now I am waiting on the controller so I can play it finally. I have no qualms about that idea of spending the next good chunk of my life completing the entire game. Yiazmat got lucky the first time I encountered him, but it won't be so lucky to try me out this time.

Caen: Yup. But Hey, I'm not a loser >:x I'm a gamer, Otaku, And somehow Anti Social at school :x *Don't take this seriously

Lisbeth: 2048? I used to play that game. But since I was confused, I switch into School Idol project :3

You're an Otaku?! No way! Kekeke! Just kidding. I think they're quite strange people.

Caen: Yup. But Hey, I'm not a loser >:x I'm a gamer, Otaku, And somehow Anti Social at school :x *Don't take this seriously

Lisbeth: 2048? I used to play that game. But since I was confused, I switch into School Idol project :3

Hey, Hey! That's not nice, You know. Every people is really different, And Otaku is not a strange people. Normal people is not that weird either. We just need to understand each other~! >:3