What games do you really love to play? : 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
O.o Shin megami tensei series.if you have a ps2 get Persona 3. It's a badass game. Look up that name and you'll get a crap ton of games

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked is single-handedly my favorite 3DS game. I cannot express how much enjoyment (and occasionally frustration) I had playing that game. Its soundtrack was superb, and I loved how many different endings you could get. Adding onto that, the gameplay was fun and tactical. Of course, everyone was drastically weaker than my main character, which kinda sucked. x.x

As for my other favorite games.. I could go on and on listing games I enjoyed, but it'll be a lot more meaningful if I list like seven.. Only because I couldn't come up with a top ten.

Silent Hill 2/3 - I'm not choosing between them. These remain standing as two of my favorite games of all time. They've got emotion, they've got depth, and they're able to consistently send chills down my spine. Silent Hill holds a place in my heart the way Sword Art and Fullmetal Alchemist do. I love the series, and I sincerely hope Hideo Kojima can save it, which I believe he can.

Metal Gear Solid (Series) - Speaking of Hideo Kojima, one of the first games I ever played/watched (when I was like four or five) was Metal Gear Solid for the PSX. It's not necessarily a horror game, but there's a particular part with so much blood in it that I had nightmares for quite a bit of time. I suppose that's one of the reasons I'm a desensitized individual, but still. This series might be a bit convoluted and extreme at times, but it's another series I hold dear.

Mass Effect (Series) - I hated the ending of the Commander Shepard trilogy, but this series had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. Bioware did good, until that ending.

Dragon Age: Origins - Just an RPG that I'll be replaying on the PC as soon as I finish building my new computer. This baby is also by Bioware, but unlike Mass Effect, its ending was incredible. I had a lot of fun playing this game, and I love the concept of romance options in video games as well. For those who've played it, I romanced Morrigan as my Male Human Noble, and Alistair as my Female Human Noble. My girl became Queen. <3

Halo (Series) - Yes, it's a first-person shooter, but I still love this series. I even read the books. c: Sure, it might be overrated, and sure, it might have lost a bit of its luster as it went on, but I'll continue playing this series until its eventual death, in which case I'll cherish the memories I had with it.

StarCraft - An RTS that I've been playing since its first expansion, StarCraft was sort of my introduction to the online world. Day and night, I'd play this game from fifth grade to today. As stated earlier, it was my introduction to the online world; I still have friends I met playing this game. Furthermore, it also led me to type at one-hundred-fifty words a minute, as chat was text-based back then. I also just love playing mind games, which is what StarCraft is when you play it against other players.

Star Wars: KOTOR II - Most prefer the first game, but the second Knights of the Old Republic was one of my absolute favorite roleplaying games of all time. I had so much fun playing this game, and it's another I will be replaying over and over again as soon as I finish building my computer.

I could go on for a while, but I'll leave it at that.

For those who have a PS4 and aren't faint at heart, download P.T. off of PSN and prepare yourself for a test of bravery. Also, play it with a microphone, jsyk. Otherwise you'll never finish it.

The games I really love to play are the Tales games. I don't know, I just enjoy spending hours on end going through RPG's like those. They are great games as well, in my opinion anyway.

Right now, I'm currently playing Tales of the Abyss on the 3Ds.

Basically, I enjoy playing any RPG games. I've had a love for them ever since I can remember!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...