*pushes up glasses*

Hello!

I'm Toku. I usually use that screen name in all my games and I'm excited to be rping SAO with a character who shares my screen name. I'm an avid roleplayer and was thinking of making my own SAO board (which would have been quite a task) but I found this amazing place already constructed. I plan on pulling a few people this way and look forward to making new friends.

Welcome to the site Toku! (: If you need any help then feel free to pm me! I gotcha covered! ^^-Zauis

Oh! Thanks so much. I think I've got most of it covered. I'm terrible at writing out everything about my character in a "about" section of a profile. They always seem so flat, lol. I'm still looking around while I wait for my profile to be looked over again. Any tips you might have for me?

Hey and welcome to SAO. This place is full of welcoming players. Need anything just ask the player support group.. they are great . If you need anything that I can provide shoot a pm and we'll see if we can't get an answer!

Thank you. I'm sure some greet and welcome players to get the post count up, haha. But thank you! I'll keep you in mind if I have specific questions.

Welcome to SAO Tokusie! if you have any questions/help please contact me! I'm also open to any roleplays, if you need. Once more, welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time and make lots of friends! =)

D: But you would kill me. Just kidding. I might hit you up on that once I get a handle on how things roll here.

MEGANE-CHANNN

LET ME HUG YOU PLEASE

GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES

Ohhhhh-kay, now that I've gotten that out of the way, nice to meet you, Megane-chan! Allow me to call you that from now on! Also, I'll be stalking you because of this glasses thing, so if you'd like, please RP with me, because being a closet stalker is pretty boring...

Oh, and welcome.

EDIT: I just went to your journal.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeSxiOKptTPDd-Qh0DCZgo-p1vyF8omzs81BBaMLyT7aObZWnW5A

Let's procrastinate together.

Oh! Thanks so much. I think I've got most of it covered. I'm terrible at writing out everything about my character in a "about" section of a profile. They always seem so flat, lol. I'm still looking around while I wait for my profile to be looked over again. Any tips you might have for me?

Send me a pm about the tips you need. As a member of the Player Support Team I'll do my best to help you out! ^^

MEGANE-CHANNN

LET ME HUG YOU PLEASE

GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES

Ohhhhh-kay, now that I've gotten that out of the way, nice to meet you, Megane-chan! Allow me to call you that from now on! Also, I'll be stalking you because of this glasses thing, so if you'd like, please RP with me, because being a closet stalker is pretty boring...

Oh, and welcome.

EDIT: I just went to your journal.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeSxiOKptTPDd-Qh0DCZgo-p1vyF8omzs81BBaMLyT7aObZWnW5A

.Let's procrastinate together.

I can't believe I missed your post! *hugs* Hugs are always free for stalkers ^.^ And thank you. Procrastination for the win... tomorrow!

-pushes up his own glasses- Good day, evening, and welcome to Aincrad! If you need any assistance, let me know. I am one of the members of player support.

Thank you! I will let you know. I've bugged several other people and think I've got most of what I need to start off. Things aren't completely well organized for a new person. I would highly suggest a thread that tells you how to get started step by step.

1. Read rules (link)

2. Make profile (link)

3. Here is your starter pack (link) open it here (link)

4. Here is how you rp solo/control small mobs (link)

5. Here is a quest order we suggest (link)

That kind of thing. Hunting this stuff down is hard for a noob.

I hereby self-proclaim myself as a part of the glasses club! Welcome, me, and welcome my glasses, which were made in... China.

I expected that.

-Removes his black wire frame glasses and cleans them before replacing them back on his face- May I join this newly developed club of glasses wearers?