What is your Favorite Video game an why?

Legend of Zelda, as a series (except twilight princess, that on was gross), mostly because it was the FIRST game i ever picked up, and so far ive kept up with every legend of Zelda ANYTHING that has come out, if i dont know about it, then let Ganon smash my face in with the Megaton Hammer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metal Gear Solid 3 snake eater is by far the best game ive ever played. I have never felt more emotional playing a game then I have playing the end of MGS3, it was super moving. The gameplay is some of the best I've played, the stealth is pulled off nearly perfectly (Though MGS4 controls far better, as it is a newer game.). Its a game I think everyone should play once.

Bots? Do you mean the single player campaign? Cause I beat the hell out of that. My AC was pretty awesome, it just didn't perform well against targets that like to dodge bullets.

Basically, it was optimized to wipe the floor with AI, but when challenged with another players, everything goes to hell in a mecha cockpit.

• 3 weeks later...

I started Console Online Gaming with Call of Duty, as most people do. World at War to be exact. At the time it came out I was only 8. I loved the interactive game-play with a team and how the games basically set themselves up. From then on I got Halo 3 When I turned 10 and loved the "Forge" Servers to make your own maps. Ever since then I've given all the newest Call of Duties and Halo's atleast a chance at game-play (Some didn't turn out quite so well...).

While I do love all of the Elder Scrolls games with a burning passion and am a huge Warcraft/World of Warcraft fanatic (except Mists of Pandaria, I mean, what were they thinking?) I'd have to say my all time favorite is the Half-Life series. Half-Life 2 and all it's episodes in particular.

Given the fact that I've rp'd on HL2rp servers on gmod for over 4 years now, since I was a wee little 13 year old, I've always loved it. That aside, I love the totalitarian aspects and the whole struggle for humanity's freedom versus oppression along with the underground resistance thing couple with the aliens from another dimension thing due to the Black Mesa incident. I'm not particularly a fan of the FPS aspects of it, but as a story, it's an amazing game. I'm a die hard HL2 fan through and through. Long live Gaben.

He needs to release HL3 already. ;.;