What is your Favorite Video game an why?

my favorite games would have to be Trauma Team and Sonic unleashed! (for wii) and for DS is PKMN Ranger (Dk which ver. it is)

I like Trauma team and wanted to play it since i saw it in the store. Its sorta like your going through a comic and at the beginning and end of the section you play you get that person's say on what they thought of it. There's Surgeon, Diagnostic, Endoscopy, Forensics, and Optometrist. I don't think they sell them in stores but if you're interested in playing that kind of thing ask your Game stop...they MAY have it... The reason i got into it is because I DESPERATELY wanted to see which one was J. Michael Tatum. (he voices one of them and if u know the voice of one of J. Michael's characters then...Go ahead and see...)(Hint: Sebastian Michaelis from Black butler! Is one...)

Sonic Unleashed....well i saw it in a lawn sale and got it because the cover looked cool and it is...(again ask Game stop for it..)

PKMN Ranger...well i got that because i didn't want to buy Black or white...and i wanted something different than the typical "catching them all" which everyone knows you can't in one go of one game....>.>

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to honestly say the Halo series. I had to think about it for a moment, and personally, I love RPG's more, but when it comes down to one particular game that I love the most, Halo has a special place in my heart that can never be replaced. The memories I have with that game, the amount of time I've spent on that game, everything. On top of that, it has a very untraditional love story between a man that's been through enough [censored] in his life, and a woman that's generated through a computer program. I mean, that twist alone makes the game heart wrenching.

I'd have to honestly say the Halo series. I had to think about it for a moment, and personally, I love RPG's more, but when it comes down to one particular game that I love the most, Halo has a special place in my heart that can never be replaced. The memories I have with that game, the amount of time I've spent on that game, everything. On top of that, it has a very untraditional love story between a man that's been through enough [censored] in his life, and a woman that's generated through a computer program. I mean, that twist alone makes the game heart wrenching.

...Seems awesome, bro.

I like the Tales of series, GUILD WARS II, Aura Kingdom, and Assassin's Creed. Even though I'm horrible with the last one.

• 1 month later...

My favorite game would have to be the Devil May Cry Trilogy set for the ps3, they remade the first 3 games for the Ps3, man the game play is awesome, dont really care on graphics, so long as i cut and shoot my enemies to death with the son of Sparda, then im happy.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine is The Legend of Zelda series

Ocarina of Time

Its been years since I heard that game, I originally had It on the Nitendo 64, and I played it none stop.

Mine is still DMC trilogy set, but i've really gotten into "Dirge of Cerberus FFVII" but like to play the Drakengard series, playing Drakengard 3 riight now, It's amazing.

My favorite game is a toss up of two old PS1 games. The Legend of Dragoon and Lunar: The Silver Star Story. The PS1 had just released when I was going into Highschool, and these two RPG's were amazing at the time. I was able to track down copies recently, and still play them occasionally.

• 1 month later...

I've been playing TERA Rising/Online for about a year now as far as MMOs go. Tried my hand at FFXIV but after playing with Tera's dynamic battle-system it was kind of weird having to wait in place for the charge/last second. Plus the tabbing, ugh. Love the aiming and being able to move while attacking.

Other than that, Pokemanz as well, and Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Legend of Zelda, and Final Fantasy (just picked up 7 not too long ago and actually enjoying it given how long ago it came out). Love FFX because it's the very first one I remember "seeing" (my cousin played it and I watched). LoZ & Pokemon are my childhood <3 and Rune Factory because it's like Harvest Moon almost; plus HM was one of the first games I played on the PS2 lol.