The Black Odyssey (R5[Max]/Merchant)

Simmone dons the new dress and gets ready to try her hand at haggling within the network. Failing to successfully trade for anything of worth, Simmone loses a jar of queen bee honey. Simmone isn't about to be ruled by the market, and continues to test her luck.

Crafting Dice: 2

Result: Bad deal

Exp: 1

Materials Used: 1*Queen Bee Honey

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Simmone continues to try to barter using this new system, but her womanly charms have no effect on unfeeling fake men. Simmone deems this as a problem with her attire, as she loses another jar of honey.

Crafting Dice: 3

Result: Bad deal

Materials Lost: 1*Jar of queen bee honey

Elda walks in the Black Odyssey. Elda is a warming up to Simmone seeing as she is too a woman. "Welcome to the Black Odyssey how may we help you today" Simmone girl say in unison. "I wish to trade your master, may I speak with her please" Elda says politely to the girl. "Yes right this way mam" as they pointed to the crouch that Simmone is usually sitting at. Elda nods saying "Thank you" and walks that way. "Hi Simmone, I hope your doing well?" Elda says with a smile and starts taking out the Yukata she made for her a couple days ago. "I would like to do some trading and some buying if I could" Elda says as she takes out her col bag too. "I would like to trade this Yukata" she says holding it out and up fully for Simmone to see "for all your tailoring materials." Elda smiles at Simmone with a large grin hoping she will like the Yakata that she had made for her.

Elda Offers to trade:

Item: Lotus's White Yukata

Quality: Perfect

Shop:Elda's Tailoring Shop

Description: A white Yukata boosts ones detection skill. As allows one to hit it's target more accurately. +2 Detection, +1 Accuracy

Lotus's White Yukata For:

» 1*Bag of Cotton

» 2*Bolt of Finest Cloth

» 1*Bolt of Basic cloth

Simmone looks at Eruda with a smile, as the girl continued to shower her with gifts. Determined to keep the upper hand however, Simmone easily out dues her having the NPC girls muster up ever tailoring material she has on display. In a large bag is 4 full crafting materials, easy enough to use to produce more items of worth. Simmone has her second NPC helper retrieve the yukata from Eruda, the magnificent garb seemed to shimmer gold under light and was notably easy to move around in Simmone thought as she adorned it behind the paper screen, her head showing over the top of it. Eruda is free to leave, as little Moro holds the bag up for her to retrieve.

Simmone accepts and obtains:

Item: Lotus's White Yukata

Shop:Elda's Tailoring Shop

Description: A white Yukata boosts ones detection skill. As allows one to hit it's target more accurately. +2 Detection, +1 Accuracy

As 5 is wandering around trying to figure out how to get back to us here shop. He stumbled upon a building that sticks out as these using Japanese architecture instead of the usual medieval curious. He stepped to the door and slowly opens it As he enters is greeted by 2 NPC girls "Welcome to the Black Odyssey how may we help you sir"They said, in unison, "this is a merchant shop correct" As 5 suspicion of that being a merchant shop increases, he hears the 2 NPC "Yes," In unison "I have some equipment I would like to trade Where is the owner." He asked as the 2 NPC's Reply, "Our mistress is right over there" In unison They then step back and pointed towards a couch Sitting in the middle of the room "Excuse me, I have quite a few items I would like to trade May I lay them out on the floor"

My Trade Offer

Quality Scrapped:Uncommon

Col Earned:50

Merchant EXP Gained:1 Scrapped via Merchant HERE!

+400 Col

For

» 4*Bolt of Finest Cloth.

» 1*Red ore (Blood Carbon Steel)

Elda walks into to Black Odyssey soaking wet. It was poring outside and this was the first building she saw and since she had to come her anyway it was okay. Dripping wet on Simmone's floor, Elda calls out "I'm so sorry for the wet floor Simmone, but I come baring amazing things for you. This I thought would look good with your yukata I had mad you and the other..." Elda pulls out the long beautiful dress from her bag "Is this, I thought it would look wonderful on you." The girls standing there waiting Elda looks at them and says "I'm sorry for the mess" and walks toward Simmone. With items in hand and Elda standing by the couch now Elda says "I would like to trade you 2 perfects for 8 materials." Elda smiles and waits for a response of Simmone.

Elda's Wants to Trade:

Item: Extravagant Merchant Dress

Shop: Elda's Tailoring shop

Description: A beautiful red dress make from the finest cloth ever made. The straps are made from beads that come from four different angles collecting to the middle of the back when worn. When worn at the tail bone of where the dress sits it is tied up cause a frill to emerge to the ground. +1 Crafting Dice

Item: White Fine Choker

Description: A whit thin piece of finest cloth made as a choker to snap around your neck. This allows the player wearing it to feel luckier when trying to find loot. +2 Loot Dice, +1 Accuracy

For:

» 1*Dark Purple Ore (Dixtonium)

» 1*Light Blue Ore (Mythril)

» 1*Gold/Green Ore (Malacite)

» 1*Gold ore

» 1*Blue Ore (Cobalt)

» 1*Self-Heal

» 1*Golden-thread

» 1*Tangerine-Dream

Greeting the first time customer Fives, Simmone responds with a bat of the eye and "Very well, this is acceptable utilize the girls to scrap the items as they are of no use to me. Then I'll make the items available to purchase for you." Simmone says as she claps and Maru goes to retrieve the materials he requested as Moro prepares to scrap the items at his command. "All together the materials you requested will cost, 500 col however you obtain that is your own volition. Speak to Moro & Maru to complete your transaction." Simmone looks to Eruda who approaches.

Simmone Offers for 500 Col:

» 4*Bolt of Finest Cloth.

As 5 hands over the 4 items to be scrapped to Moro "Here you go You can scrap these" 5 Said as he handed over the materials "Very good, sir." Moro Replied as Maru Walked over with the requested materials as she does so 5 Would open up his inventory and withdrawal 500 Col to make sure that he paid for it. "Here you go, sir," As 5 gives Maru The Col She gives him in return 4*Bolt of Finest Cloth. And 1*Red ore (Blood Carbon Steel) "Thank you all very much." He says as he is about to leave

Paid: 4 uncommon items And 500 Col

Received:4*Bolt of Finest Cloth. And 1*Red ore (Blood Carbon Steel)

OOC: using the salvaging function of the new merchant profession turns the items into col, don't forget to take your cut from the process as the materials only cost you 500 and if you pay that out of your wallet then you would take your cut.

Moro screams out at the incompletion of the salvaging transaction and moves to hand Fives his cut of the col gained from it. Taking half of the money out of the produced bag of col, Moro hands Fives his bag of 200 Col as he paid the 500 col that Simmone was requesting already.

Simmone Obtained: 700*col (200 from the salvage process)

Fives Obtained:

» 4*Bolt of Finest Cloth

» 200*col

Simmone gestures to Eruda who was next in line after Fives. Eruda produces a magnificent dress and choker with the obvious intent to give them to Simmone, Simmone doesn't even consider that maybe Eruda wants to trade. Clapping her hands to keep the upper hand in the bargain, Simmone's NPC's produce a large number of materials to compensate Eruda for her generosity.

Simmone Obtains:

Item: Extravagant Merchant Dress

Description: A beautiful red dress make from the finest cloth ever made. The straps are made from beads that come from four different angles collecting to the middle of the back when worn. When worn at the tail bone of where the dress sits it is tied up cause a frill to emerge to the ground. +1 Crafting Dice

Item: White Fine Choker

Description: A whit thin piece of finest cloth made as a choker to snap around your neck. This allows the player wearing it to feel luckier when trying to find loot. +2 Loot Dice, +1 Accuracy

Eruda Obtains:

» 1*Dark Purple Ore (Dixtonium)

» 1*Light Blue Ore (Mythril)

» 1*Gold/Green Ore (Malacite)

» 1*Gold ore

» 1*Blue Ore (Cobalt)

» 1*Self-Heal

» 1*Golden-thread

» 1*Tangerine-Dream

Elda sees Simmone weird reaction to the situation Elda says "Well I guess that was a trade, which is what I technical want." Elda giggles a bit Simmone knowing that she wanted the upper hand on everything. Elda takes the mats and says "Enjoy you new dress" as Elda walks out the store door.

Donning the beautiful dress crafted by Eruda, Simmone was going to try her hand in the market again today peeling the two jars of queen bee honey from the shelf. Testing her luck, she tries a gambit that doesn't pay off. With her sour luck she returns with one jar less then she started with.

Crafting Dice: 3+1

Result: Bad Deal

Materials Used: 1 Jar of Honey

Materials Obtained: None

Simmone takes the jar of honey she retained, and grabs the angry bird leg. Taking the cooking materials back out into the market, Simmone gets swarmed over the Angry Bird leg, getting more then her share of mats but the jar of honey gets broke in the stampede.

Crafting Dice: 10+1

Result: In Demand!

Exp: 4

Materials Used: 1 Jar of Queen Bee Honey, 1 Angry Bird Chicken leg

Materials Obtained: 4*Bolts of Finest Cloth

As 5 returns back to the black Odyssey shop. He wonders in greeted once again by the 2 NPC's "How may we help you." They said in unison as 5 is looking around he would respond "Yes, I was wondering if y'all happen to get a new supply of tailoring materials because I have ran out." 5 would be scratching his head, looking around still as he said that the 2 NPC's replied, "let us ask our Mistress, please wait here" 5 watches as they walk over to Simmone

Looking at the recurring customer, only leaving shortly before Simmone thinks what a busy bee he must be Simmone looks at him and then a quick glance at the NPC girls who aim to fulfill Fives request. Peeling up the materials, out of storage the girls yell out "We got 5 bolts of finest cloth at 150 col each~" with a slight musical sound.

As 5 is sitting there, he hears the shop owner said that she has 5 bolts of Finest cloth for a 150 Col each "I'll buy it all." He said as he withdrew 750 Col from his wallet as one of the NPC's . Came over to collect the money. Another was getting the items .

Paid: 750 Col

Received: 5 Bolts Of finest cloth.

(00C: still very new to this type of transaction. Let me know if I did it wrong)

Simmone nods easily in agreement, glad her shop was finally getting some use. Fives purchase is added to the roster, as the Moro hands him materials, and Maru proceeds to Simmone to hand her the bag of col. Fives leaves with his bag of mats, as the shop awaits its next customer.

Simmone Obtains:

» 750*Col

Fives Obtains:

» 5*Bolt of Finest Cloth

Simmone takes out her new recipe, and has Moro and Maru assist in the process. Holding up a jar of strawberries, it converts easily into a bond to trade an item for another. With a grin Simmone stores it for the next person to quarry about the item.

Crafting Dice: 10+1

Quality: Perfect vouchers*1

Exp: 4